Spoiler The Goal is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to be Completely Invulnerable

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 15, 2019.

1. nyanmaruluvsu

nyanmaruluvsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck... MC looks a lot like the demon prince's sis... and he's the ML??? What. Isn't the only reason why she caught his attention in the first place is bc she looks like his lil sis? Idk, that sounds kinda icky to me, that's basically incest... bye

2. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she just reminds him of his older sister that died he didn’t like her when they first started meeting each other. i don’t know why you think that’s basically incest

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  3. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so there's a happy ending, right?

Tech is life likes this.
  4. nyanmaruluvsu

nyanmaruluvsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did i say that he liked her when they first met each other??? I said caught his interest... different thing. And I mentioned that because that's the only reason why he approached her in the first place, he wouldn't care as much if it was a different person. Now, of course literally speaking, it won't be incest, silly goose. I said basically. If you're attracted to someone that looks like (and acts like) your sibling, then might as well be incest. Like literally every interaction they have, he would always see the image of his sister... friends, sure. But lovers? Yikes. I am shook as to why I have to explain this smh. Like wow, some people find this... normal. Welp you do you, I guess

5. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody knows how fast the manwha adapts the novel? I wanted to know when the stepmother and her brat will be kicked out.

6. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve seen a scene of the manga on Instagram of her in a coffin and second prince questioning how she died can someone explain if this please

7. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was poisoned by Sharon. The ML had given her the antidote previously. She recovers before the funeral is over and faster than you can say Bookem Dano. Sharon is on trial

manvugu, Alniyat, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s best friends with the first prince he could ask the first prince to send someone over to protect his sister if he wanted to but he did nothing to help

Does the big brother actually care about his sister cause he doesn’t seem to do much even giving her the mothers locket seems stupid cause step mother would obviously try to destroy it and that would make trouble for her so is the brother just an idiot or what?

Also I like all three of the male leads Kens my favourite what happens to him if she ends up with sis-con demonic prince?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
    Hiura, Mi shiru, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  9. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when the hell will we finally be done with the bitch step-mother and step-sister and what happens to them?

munchkins_bits likes this.
  10. aetheerry

aetheerry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    Camping for Lian x Demon Prince spoilers:blobsmilehappy:

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I'm catching up on my reading list, I have to agree the female step duo waaayyyy overstayed their welcome. Also MC not acting intelligent enough or using the resources she has, oh and feeling somewhat sorry for sending Sharon (I feel bad for Rudolph sure but if my life was being threatened multiple times, shame on me once, fine. Shame it twice, now that's just moronic.
    Ken... really did won a lot of us but Ver's looks are just so tempting. Him in a turtleneck back at Cafe Elixir's intro is pure eye candy. A bit of a hit and miss for me for Leo, don't really hate him but given that she's well liked by the royal fam, is close with Cynthia (even if it was an accident/unintentional, she was the one that got kidnapped), I'm just a bit peeved (apologies since I spedread) that he was portrayed as a meticulous character, he just heard Sharon's verbal VILE words towards someone favored by the Imperial family in front of his presence (also has the motive since the royal fam wants MC to be with him instead of Sharon)

As for the brother, he's... practically nonexistant, that I have to agree he's sus in his feelings towards his sis. I can probably understand if his letters were blocked (if we get late story explanations), the funeral scene had someone give out a good explanation but that doesn't excuse him not doing a thing when he had time to react with a trial against Sharon.

Ceilo27, Mi shiru, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  12. munchkins_bits

munchkins_bits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the bish stepmother (i forgot what her name was) is dead :blobowoevil_horns: :blobuwu: oh also sharon is imprisoned i guess.

bochucha and Raven Evernight like this.
  13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil please?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  14. munchkins_bits

Reading List:
    Link
    im gonna try my best because i can't MTL and only read the images so i can only give you spoilers based on my interpretation :blobsmilehappyeyes::blob_grin::blobReach:
    so based on the images i saw, the bish step-mother was stabbed by a maid

Ceilo27, Mi shiru, elhystine and 3 others like this.
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, in the latest chapter
    MC found who was trying to curse her, it was a new maid hired with the recommendation from the palace if I remember correctly. She had a woodoo doll with MC hair inside. The maid said it was step mother who told her to this. MC knew it was not true because step mother was isolated and everyone in the house knew she doesn’t have power and influence. So she called the step mother to ask about this and started pressing her saying that she will be punished for someone else’s sins, so she better say who’s the mastermind. When the step mother wanted to start talking the maid stabbed her

16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for providing the spoilers :aww:

17. munchkins_bits

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome ^^

18. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the funeral chapters for the manga and she’s dramatic as hell coming out of the coffin like that and saying this whilst looking so beautiful
    F74AAD6A-3006-464C-91A2-0AD469C3BBC7.jpeg D054F169-F51A-4480-BF39-A1D2EDB65247.jpeg

aboni_06, Ceilo27, tasyaaaa and 3 others like this.
  19. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    The little brothers better than the older brother see he looks so cute here
    8954DDCA-7D3B-4904-BEE3-123E1DE4B0F6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
  20. Darklife21

Darklife21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly dont like the Ver as ML. He's just so quiet and sad, and he's always thinking of his sister. Adrianna develops feelings for him cause he's nice to her?? That's not plausible enough. The other ML candidates were nice to her too. I personally like the count. But whatever.
    Also brother shouldn't be getting away with things easily. She should just lead the duchy herself. Her relation with her younger brother is cute though.