Spoiler The Goal is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to be Completely Invulnerable

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 15, 2019.

1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the newest manhwa chapter
    MC is having a dinner with her brothers and ogFL. It looks like the older brother is warming up to the youngest brother which makes the boy more relaxed, but most of the comments I’ve seen under the chapter were about the older brother looking suspicious like he’s scheming something and is just pretending to be nice. And that the way people were sitting at the dinner table was somehow unfair, because MC’s spot was the furthest away from the head spot.
    These are all just readers assumptions so it might be actually sweet and nice.
    Maybe he was just uneasy about having to take care of the youngest brother because of how much he suffered from the step-mother.
    I will be very sad if the oldest brother turns out to be a power hungry idiot and will try to push his sister to marry the Crown Prince against her will after all the hard work she’s done to maintain their business and get the title back to him.

2. AMNigma

AMNigma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, i might have missed it, but if OG FL is the girl that came with the brother, who's the OG ML?

3. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MCs older brother

AMNigma likes this.
  4. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the latest manhwa raw, from the looks of it, the Crown Prince is not fond of MC due to her prior relationship with his younger brother and sister. He made comments that angered her, but she's able to remain calm.

Creolenerd, nielyti, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m somehow glad that he turned out to be a petty fool. It is such an irony that the most humane and sweet guy she’s met is a demon prince, while most of the human guys mostly wanted to take advantage of her and use her in some way or another.

Nada Amore, Selin, Creolenerd and 9 others like this.
  6. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? Then what about the count? The head of Magnolia trade? Didn't he fall for Mc rather quick and always help her?

nielyti likes this.
  7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship started because she knew where to find the mana stone or whatever they called that thing, so in the beginning it was also only a profit interest, he warmed up to her only later.
    Though I do think that among all other guys he’d be the best partner choice if she had fallen in love with him instead of the demon prince, because then she could have gotten a smart, funny, rich reliable man who cares about her without any tsundere tendencies and doesn’t have any baggage like an enemy nation and demonic in-laws behind him.

cjburaira, Natamcia, Selin and 10 others like this.
  8. wunc

wunc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone knew if there is any novel version of this?

layyu likes this.
  9. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    You can totally use it's korean title to search it in kakao page. You can also read it (maybe) in ridibooks and try if Google Play books and Amazon books sells them.

10. wunc

wunc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kind of cranky using ridibooks and kakaopage with all the korean. Its not my mother language, but i think i could try find it in google play books. Do you happen to know if the novel finish yet?

layyu likes this.
  11. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Most definitely, yes... I don't have kkp app rn so I can't really tell.

12. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the raws I saw the crown Prince talking to FL and it wasn't a pleasant conversation by looking at their expressions (because she was close to the 2 Prince). That time FL's brother was also there but he didn't do anything. When the og FL try to tell something to the Crown Prince the brother stopped her. Why would you let other people badmouth your own sister even if that person is the crown Prince. Quite don't like the brother guy and the crown Prince guy. Well just wait and see, we don't the full story yet.

Selin, Hiura, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  13. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC came to a ball with her brother and ogFL and noble girls are badmouthing the ogFL because she’s a commoner.
    • MC says she’s a guest of their house, so arrogant noble girls shut up.
    • Crown Prince is hostile to MC and mentions her being potential bride of his brother. She says it’s a gossip only because her sister wanted his fiancee position, this is why he had visited their house. She also says along the lines that apparently the 2nd prince didn’t want a bad person to be his partner, so his choice was MC.
    • MC’s inner monologue includes thoughts about the 2nd prince giving up his rights to the throne, and she wonders why the CP is still so hostile and suspicious of her. Maybe he doesn’t believe his brother’s intentions not to fight the throne.
    • CP is trying to intimidate MC, her brother is just watching, ogFL also can’t say anything. In the end MC is fighting this words battle alone and the brother only butts in at the end saying CP is joking.
    • Bother and ogFL go to dance and MC is left alone with CP. She feels awkward around him.
    • CP asks her for a dance, but she doesn’t want to, though she can’t deny his request because he’s a CP. She thinks if she’s also hostile to him he might think she’s on the 2nd Prince’s side and their family will have problems.
    • At this moment the Count aka 2nd ML comes in and says that she agreed to dance with him first (though he only just came in and it’s obvious he’s lying).
    • CP and 2nd ML are glaring at each other for a while. I don’t know why CP wants to dance with MC and why he’s glued to her side, but I think he’s thinking of using her somehow.
    • CP is angry and hostile to the 2nd ML too, whispers that he thought the Count was interested only in money. 2nd ML agrees, but says he also likes to dance.
    • MC and 2nd ML are on the balcony and she thanks him for saving her. She says it’s still hard for her to think of him as the same person who wore a weird mask (referring to their meeting in his guild when he was hiding his identity). He says he’s trying his best to make a better impression on her. He asks her to call him by his name when they are alone, and she says he can do the same. He’s smirking.
    • The Marquis lady who was aiming at the 2nd prince before is watching ogFL dancing with MC’s brother and is angry that a commoner dared to do this.
    I’m very disappointed in MC’s brother, he looks meek and like he doesn’t care much about his sister. She basically has died to save the title and their family property, while he was having fun at the academy, but he just took it for granted and doesn’t dare to argue his best friend who is almost insulting his sister. The CP is not an Emperor yet and he’s supposedly his friend, so I’m angry at how he dares to behave this way.

I also don’t have a very good opinion about CP’s attitude and supposed tactics. He comes to the capital first time in a while and the first thing he does instead of networking with the nobles is staying glued to the MC and intimidating her. She is a person who was smart enough to get rid of her step-mother and step-sister, saved the family business and handed the title to her brother, does he think she can’t get it back if she wants?
    The next thing he does is insulting a very rich Count, whose support he would need as a CP and as a ruler in the future. He looks dumb and immature, so even though I don’t like 2nd prince’s mother I think he would have been a better option as a ruler than his unpleasant brother.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    Kezi, komo komo, Selin and 25 others like this.
  14. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like it's more to it than he was just off having fun at the academy. Even up to this point there isn't alot of info on her brother or what he was actually doing all this time. He literally just showed up a couple chapters ago. But I do agree that he shouldn't have let the cp talk to him sister that way.

15. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting vibes from the manhwa that demon prince will be ML, but honestly Kenneth is sweet and fun and would be a better choice if her dream is really to live a long healthy wealthy life. Both the human and demon throne seems rife with conflict and she won't be able to relax.

cjburaira, Natamcia, Mi shiru and 4 others like this.
  16. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, but love and logic don't go often hand in hand.....
    So in chapter 67 and 68 I think, MC and her brother are talking together. From the images, because I can't read korean, You can see the brother talking about prospective husbands for her, now taht he is there to take over the family. You can see that her brother talks about the 1st and 2nd Princes and that she firmly says NO and then she talks and you can see the demon Prince over herr head, so she is thinking of him and blushing at the same time..... From what I gather, the brother is going to let her free to choose her future husband and not impose his choice for political or personnal gain. She seems releaved.

komo komo, RakaSarkar, Selin and 10 others like this.
  17. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just read the last chapters of the manhwa and I must say that I do not like how the brother leaves it aside. On the one hand, ok, she's an adult, she can fight her battles, on the other hand, man, it's your friend who gives her a hard time, stop him. But, hey, I came here for spoilers :blobpopcorn: so, can someone give me spoilers on how the whole thing about Ramona, the brother and the CP ends? or tell me where to read the novel? I wanto to know how much can I hate everybody :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Thanks!!

OK. I need to do an edit. The CP seems a real sh*t and idi*t, like, the las chapter images (I can't read korean at all) it's like he's a really selfish, idiot, narcissist and I don't know, like a really horrible person, I don't like him at all.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    Selin, nielyti and layyu like this.
  18. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve just read a translation in another language and it seems like
    the CP actually sent a proposal to MC. Apparently he found her interesting, which MC doubts because of the way he talked to her. The brother said he wanted her to marry him because he’s a friend and will take good care of her. MC said she doesn’t love him, but she asked if the brother is ordering her to do this, because their family might have problems if she rejects. She remembers that in the original the CP didn’t stop until he killed off all 2nd prince’s family.
    The brother said he’ll reject the proposal himself and some other cheesy stuff about how good his sister is and how every man will love her, and how he as a brother will take care of her because he owes it to her.
    He asked if she has someone she liked and she said it’s a secret and imagined the Demon prince and said that he thinks of her as a younger sister, not anything more. Focus changes to the Demon prince and he has his eye itching.

19. Blossomie

Blossomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it will be better if 2nd prince was the one take the throne than cp. He even treat his only friend who help him gain support and name like he is an object. Ofc it is normal since he is born as a prince but he should treat him with respect even it is only a little bit. Think about it without mc brother there no way he can win a support from noble so he should feel grateful! .He is a fool who only think about himself and selfish.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He had the support of a lot of nobles because he was an official first born of the Emperor and the first Empress. He has all the rights to the throne, and his mother’s family is also powerful enough to make her an Empress previously and to support CP now. But he’s a psycho who is only interested in power and revenge so I also think that he doesn’t deserve this position and good friends, whom he treats like they owe him something.

Selin, ARTEMI5, nielyti and 3 others like this.