Spoiler The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kings_101, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternative Name:
    • The Golden Haired Wizard
    • 금발의 정령사

[​IMG]
    Description:

I thought I was dead, but when I woke up, I was reincarnated as a nobleman's daughter?! The only thing I did in the seventeen years of my first life was studying. Now that I'm alive again, I won't live just to study! The second life of an ordinary middle school girl with a slightly strange personality, Jean, begins an unstoppable journey on this continent!​

Spoilers please:notworthy:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Outside links

Unspecified spoilers

Chapters spoilers
    Spoilers tagged and placed on this as of Nov 4, 2022, reaching page 41. If a spoiler was missed please add a link to this post.

Please note that within this thread there are a lot of theories and conversations so beware scrolling through the pages.

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
    Tiis_Ganda, Bastian, Neyva and 12 others like this.
  3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that snake in the picture is not her metal spirit, where did it go with choosing a cute body *sigh*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't vouch for any of this, but this is what I deducted from the raws up to chapter 34:
    - the metal element spirit will reside in a snake; it evolved from a black snake to a white one(it shed its skin) and its eye colour also changed from black to white, it's still physically powerful for a snake and can't be killed; it's strong enough to kill humans but it couldn't help mc when they were attacked by some orcs; it can ultimately evolve in a dragon?
    - she can absorb elements from precious (magical?) stones - might be from the snake's power; she absorbed a talking, hand sized star that has the power of thunder (and light?); and an ice based one from another stone
    - she also seems to also have the ability to absorb mana from the air?
    The are just my impressions from looking at the pictures.

Does anyone know if there's a novel for this webtoon?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  5. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    The snake is surprisingly cute :blobmelt: and even tho a potential ML could be standing right beside her, I can't seem to tear my eyes away from the fluffy wolf:aww::aww:

arwashihab, Bella94, Neyva and 14 others like this.
  6. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this! I would have tried to connect the dots but I've learnt that 4/5 times all my guesses are wrong :sweating_profusely::facepalm:

There's also this! I've downloaded the first attachment to see if it's legit and so far so good!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  7. Okura Hatsu

Okura Hatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally English translation is faster than Spanish but recently found the webtoon translated until chapter 9 to Spanish. Whit some slight change to the translated name, but it seems that actually is some kind of war in Spanish translate groups, so I don't post the link to fear they erase it. This ridiculous war has slowed down the translations. It is so sad.
    And I found the snake to be a cute pet for the MC and another people..I can't keep one because it would be impossible for me to feed a snake.
    So I want spoilers too!

beazacha, Ariary, Ang3Blue and 5 others like this.
  8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its called "La chica rubia que controla los elementos". Many webtoons translated to spanish have their names kind of translated.

The snake can absorve gems, minerals and metals and use their power. He can't create things as MC hoped (she wanted a diamond hahaha). The snake need a LOT of metals so he basically stole all the metals from school. Talks about undine and how long takes to summon an intermediate and advanced bla bla bla. All students are called and the old guy starts to talk about an international festival. They will choose the best students of each country to represent them and show their powers (triwizard?) and MC is one of the 20 selected. She is in panic hahaha. The "choosen" need to travel to Empire, which takes 20 days, but they're attacked in the middle. (chapter 10 until here). I also saw from raws that MC will get lost, almost die falling from a cliff but is rescued and travels with this group (mercenaries, i guess). She manage to reach her destination, a guy from her school seems to like her? And she is kidnaped and almost killed. The snake killed few people to save her, but I think he only did this after MC wished? Or was in despair? Undine basically has 0 attack power and MC is pretty hopeless all the time, so... She will probably get stronger to no longer go through those things.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    Tiis_Ganda, Xi-hime, Bella94 and 30 others like this.
  9. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask who is the ML? There seems to be two condenter as seen in the novel cover. Please spoil me of their development.

xpeanut, KamiNoKitsune and DOHere like this.
  10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The red haired guy from one of the covers seems the most probable, but he hasn't appeared in the raws yet, from what I've seen.
    -as the other guy from the cover is the emperor and he's much older than her, and they didn't seem to have any romantic chemistry. I don't how to explain, but it doesn't seem like it'd be him.
    If anyone knows for sure from the novel, please spoil.

11. thatcrispyperson

thatcrispyperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what I saw is some people ship a boy with dark hair and brown eyes with our girl... So maybe he's the male lead

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's the boy from the latest raws. He doesn't look like male lead material yet lol.
    He looks younger than her and was a crybaby.

13. Vicxx

Vicxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo, I've looked some informetion on the series and have some possible spoilers! So read at your own risk.

-
    ML is the emperor son, his name looks to be Ron *not sure*. Second ML just made an apperance by the looks of chapter 37 (don't know his name).
    -This novel is pretty old just like Adonis. The original is from 2008, what we're seeing is a remake.
    -The remake was made recently (2018 I think) and is thanks to the banch of fantasy novels that are coming out on last years.
    -It has some differences from the original (not much actualy): It focus more on developing the characters, since the other was more on the process of summoning and becoming an elementalist, and has more romance to it, as we can see it's not the real focus of the series but this one looks better on that aspect *apparently*
    -The book set relesed recently is called Part 1 and includs vol. 1-5. The part 2 is ongoing (well, not sure on this part, some time ago It had 302 chp and now has 402 (!). I really don't know If we're getting a third part).
    -And finally i found the summary of the five books! This is mtl, that's why some things must be wrong.
    Vol. 1: 0. Prologue / 1. Royal Drake Academy / 2. The beginning of heavenly trials / 3. The Chabelle Mercenaries / 4. A Glorious Return
    Vol. 2: 5. There is no limit to unhappiness / 6. High-class Pont-Pon-Covee (?) / 7. A Party to Celebrate the 1,000th Anniversary of the National Foundation / 8. Even if you devote yourself to the Rare Dragon
    Vol. 3: 9. Silver Wolf / 10. Silent reunion / 11. Prerogative by the name of revenge / 12. Towards a bright future
    Vol. 4: 13. Start of brazen companionship / 14. A city that hides secrets / 15. Good things bring good things / 16. Left unattended
    Vol. 5: 17. Goblet of the Golden Star / 18. Towards the capital city of Helikke /
    19. Real meeting place /20. Lumdra's Day / 21. A foreign war. Lai's diary.

Tiis_Ganda, Neyva, smeilia and 35 others like this.
  14. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found *illegal* manhwa sites for this manhwa, but I can't post it here. Go to bing and search up this 금발의 정령사 title. You can find the title of a manhwa by looking at bakaupdates. If you're a fully functioning human with a stable wage, I recommend bomtoons, it's an official site but you have to pay.

You must use a search engine other than Google because Google tends to filter out illegal sites

She goes to town, almost gets caught by what I think is a knight but a woman (not sure who) tells him to let her off.

She goes off and makes another knight mad when he asks her if she has permission to go out and she replies with sass. He doesn't do anything to her though.

When she's in public she sees a little kid selling a yellow stone with what her metal spirit deems to be a lightning spirit, it seems to be weak but probably due to time (it's thousands of years old). She wants to summon the spirit, the snake/iron spirit says not all spirits are suitable for summoning, she asks the snake if he's jealous to which he adamantly refuses.
    When she asks for how much the stone is, the kid is flustered, not knowing how to sell it. She doesn't want to take it for free so she is stumped, she questions him on where he gets it, he says isn't it just a pretty stone? Then, he denies stealing it, says he and his father were digging on the mountain and saw the stone lying around. She looks at another book the boy is selling, it looks like a diary dated back 4000 years ago and talks about how the spirit world is dying and there might be a dark age. The number of humans able to call spirits is dwindling and the author finds out about natural spirits- the author of the diary says that the people don't know how valuable they are. He says that the spirit stones (there are two, one blue and one yellow) seems to have been in an incomplete contract before and might not be possible to summon the spirit within, therefore he decided to bury it on a hill. He hopes in the future someone else will pick it up, but if it doesn't happen then that is only fate. The MC is excited that these two stones are rare natural spirit stones.

The boy says there are two more spirit stones that he was going to sell to the jeweler, but someone took it (I think it was the jeweler, but idk mtl is confusing) and they took his dad too. The MC asks where the jeweler is but the boy tells her not to go because they're dangerous. She pays for the book and stones with a bunch of gold coins and the kid says it's too much, but MC makes him take it anyways, even the knights say that 10 gold is a lot and a whole family could use this amount to get by one year of living expenses. She says it doesn't matter to her because the academy gives her 1 gold per month as pocket money, which shocks the two knights. She says that as scholarships she gets XXX amount of money (must be too big lol they can't even mention it) and the knights are like noodles now. She tells the boy to go to a church (I think?) to get treated and that he should learn to read. She goes to the pawnshop (I think it's a pawnshop idk) and lets her snake go in to get the other stones, the knights question whether the snake is smart enough to do it and she becomes smug (lol). It is explained that the more spirits a person contracts, the weaker their ability is to control each element. The snake takes to long so she also goes inside only to find that a man has picked the snake up, she tells him to unhand her snake and calls them bullies.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  15. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The man holding the snake drops it to the ground and steps on it. These guys ask if she's a noble and when the knights come in to protect her and tell them to unhand the snake, they stab it instead and proceed to skin it. She understands that these people can't be reasoned with. The snake is still alive of course, and slithers back to her, only to have an arrow shot very close to it before another arrow is shot at the MC. She's frightened and remembered her past life, when she nearly dies. She's angry, the snake asks her if it can do "it" she asks it, "Rai, what can you do for me"
    "Anything Master"
    "Take revenge for your master"
    The snake twists around his arm and squeezes out blood, she snaps out of it and tells him to stop. It asks if she's happy that it helped, she's too shocked to reply. When the snake gets off of the guy he immediately screams that he's going to end her and charges towards the MC. Luckily, one of the knights cuts his neck before he reaches her. She's scared seeing these people die in an instant, looking outside it seems as if countless shadows of people are glaring at her. Back at her dorm room, the snake says they're bound to die, it's just a matter of when, is there really much of a difference that they die now? She says she knows, but doesn't like it when people die because of her. The snake says it doesn't really understand the concept of death because spirits don't really die, they disappear. There's lightning coming out of her bag, the snake theorizes that the spirit in it wants to be summoned

The electric spirit comes out of her stone, in the shape of a star- it has an extremely arrogant personality and wants to be named. The MC was like, well what if I give you w name you don't like and proceeds to give it bad names, even the snake chimes in. The electric spirit is winded, lamenting that it's been trapped for 8000 years only to be stuck with a lame name and unable to go on. It argues with the snake saying stuff like, if you're such a great spirit how come I don't know you, to which the snake retorts back by saying it doesn't know the electric spirit either. (It's either electric or lightning I don't know, probably lightning lol). She threatens that if it continues to act arrogant about a name, she will not sign a contract with it and give it mana so it sucks up to her. She does end up signing a contract, and I think there's a big spark when she retracts the spirit. The dormhead comes in and wondering why there's smoke in her room and why are there traces of mana use, to which she says that the snake was playing with a candle and drops it so she used Undine to take the fire out. She checks her diary book and find out it's burned! RIP MC.

16. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the emperor wasn’t married , how did the emperor sons come into picture ? malai who is the red haired guy ?

DOHere likes this.
  17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he also from the academy ? I can’t really remember .

18. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchh for the spoiler :aww: God bless you ✨

SusuPisang likes this.
  19. Vicxx

Vicxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You see,
    he's the crown Prince and after seeing the raws, he is from imperial Lineage (not realy sure If from the Dimitry country and I coun't find the emperor full name so..) The thing I don't get is why he is the crown Prince since nobody likes him (father and brothers), the only person he relayed on was his mother. Expect he changes his weak behaviour, i think he can take the throne.. Anyway, we have a long way to go.

I don't know. the first time he appeared was on ch.30 and we had all that thing about the
    kidnapping
    going on, so it's really early to tell. But i do think he is younger than her.

And other thing i wanna correct is his name (mtl tricked me on this one xD). His name looks to be Aaron but his mother called him Ash. Again i don't trust mtl, but let's go with this.

20. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Any info about the mc's original parents?