Spoiler The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kings_101, Apr 23, 2020.

1. motto_s2

motto_s2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    zenny_xixi, Ina_YS, Bastian and 6 others like this.
  2. Adoudou

Adoudou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG:cry:
    The third season ended in chapter 108 and on 20/9 it will be released instead of a review chapter for the manhwa

arwashihab, Raynenko and motto_s2 like this.
  3. Raynenko

Raynenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The break between seasons is almost 2 months.:blobsob:

4. motto_s2

motto_s2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where are my human rights?? [Rai's voice]

Adoudou likes this.
  5. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ve been reading sporadically the manhwa /webtoon + many spoilers and I have to say...

MC Jean is an unlikable protagonist with redeeming qualities... Neither too bad or too good.
    She can be unapologetic bitchy selfish but also funny, sometimes kind helpful and very often petty + vengeful towards people who wronged her.
    It's refreshing take on an isekai anti-heroine enjoying her life and murdering bad guys since she was kidnapped by evil human trafficers..
    As a reincarnator being born in a very privileged noble family and having the affinity of becoming a powerful unmatched elementalist summoning high ranking spirits, she is very well off and lucky.
    If I am correct, her main goal is securing enough power for herself so that she can live a very undisturbed comfortable life.

There are enough moments where she gets quite annoying, too mean-spirited and entitled.
    It's not really easy to like or relate to her... Can't also say that she is maturing as a person with her difficult personality...
    And I am starting to think she and Robin kinda deserve each other as (fated) enemies because they are both arrogant and have a superiority complex.

Sure I wanna see that red haired genius swordman asshole Robin getting his ass kicked since he doesn't care about anyone but himself.... His 'rival' Jean at least has more humanity than him.
    But Please remind me, why should we actually root for Jeannie again?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    Aritma, Lilylam, mokimoo and 3 others like this.
  6. motto_s2

motto_s2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I dont go too deep into liking her, is just fun seeing her and her adventures going on over time. She is not a hero nor a saintess (she herself hates being called that because she knows its not true) and I'm okay with that and I still like her, its refreshing to see a main character so different from the self sacrificing shy humble trope, especially a female. If I could compare her, she would be like Cale from Trash of Count's family? Both self absorved but still funny and likeable
    What I like about Geenie the most is that she is bold and unafraid

Bastian, mokimoo, Ledaza96 and 4 others like this.
  7. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point/advice!
    To be frank, I personally like Trash Count Cale and Lion Bitch Queen Melissa + Snob Maid Yona (BEWARE OF THE VILLAINESS) much more than Jeannie :p

Adoudou and motto_s2 like this.
  8. motto_s2

motto_s2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read those and I like them too! But I still like Geenie, with all her pettyness and rudeness she is still fun for me, and is also just a story so even if she beats the crap out of someone nothing is real so who cares :X3::X3: I just want my baby to be free and do whatever she wants (that's also one of the reasons why the author said they wrote the story, they wanted to create a strong female character who could just go around doing whatever she wanted)
    Edit: btw I think all of these characters are like chaotic good or smtg I LOVE THESE TYPES OF CHARACTERS, maybe geenie is chaotic neutral though HAHDJAKA

9. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    'Unlikable blonde female character' JEANNIE makes me now kinda think about fabulous Elaine Hendrix in The Parent Trap ;)

Elaine Hendrix Clears the Air About "Parent Trap" Character

in defense of meredith blake from the parent trap

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
    motto_s2 likes this.
  10. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    Matoap is an institution that closes its doors very quickly, so when Esh and his party arrived in this city, they had already finished all their work.
    But there are 24 hours a day in the tower.
    The exact name of the place is the Wizard's Tower, and the first floor is open to the general public to make money, but above a certain level is a residence for wizards and a laboratory.
    Taking a step back, I couldn't see Rudin, who should have been following us.
    "It seems like he wants to send a telegram right now, or he wants to send it as soon as the sun comes up because he's entrusting with a message."
    “What else did you hear?”
    "No. Maybe it's because you bribed the wizards, or maybe it's because the money bag he held out was thick. I just watched the wizard take him in easily."
    "There is a sense of haste than I expected..."
    “Didn’t you expect to move around tomorrow?”
    "I did. I thought that there was little chance of an unreasonable move today."
    Just in case you came in first and wrote it down, you'd do a hasty and dangerous act of knocking on the back door of the tower.
    If I hadn't bought it, Rudin could have been ripped off.
    Of course, I could have let you in if you offered me a large sum that I couldn't refuse.
    But considering the bad relationship between the wizard and the priest, it's not a good thing…
    "Ginny?"
    "Yes?"
    "This doesn't seem like a very good sign. The fact that a spy is taking such a risk and acting hastily means that you exist…"
    "It's an emergency. The 1st Prince seems to be very concerned about the day. Seeing Rudin moving without waiting for the light of day, a few things became clear. Renee is feeling a considerable sense of crisis right now, and the purpose of planting the spy is not only Esh. that it isn't."
    "...Isn't that what makes me laugh so happily?"
    "It's not fun and proud to be wary of a strong person with all his might rather than look down on me, isn't it?"
    "No. I must have misunderstood the official language or you must have used it wrong. It's not common to feel proud of such a risk."
    Now that I see it, this guy seems to care more about the existence of the spy than I do. I didn't even do it, but I'm going to follow up and check it out.
    Maybe you know that it's also a job to help Esh in the end.
    I still had a smile on my face and motioned for Jekar to follow me.
    Everyone was inside the inn except for us.
    “Leave it alone, you too, eat and rest. There's something vegetarian here too! That's one of the reasons I chose this place."
    A toilet made of metal also played a part.
    "You don't even care about the spy?"
    “Take care.”
    "...more than rice?"
    “…What is this about me… I’ve done everything I can, but what do I do with more care. It’s a waste of energy. If I eat, it will naturally blend with us as if it disappeared when?”
    And tomorrow, the wizard Braight had bought out will tell you the contents of the telegram that Rudin sent, so I just need to sit calmly and wait.
    "Hey! Aren't you coming in?"
    "I'm unpacking first!"
    "In whose name did you make a reservation!"
    "In the name of Esh!"
    "...Two four-person rooms, one double room right?"
    "Uh!"
    Chad's voice was so loud that even me screamed.
    After giving a rough answer, I tried to look at Jekar again, when Chad's ignorant, loud voice resounded through the inn lobby.
    It was a voice mixed with astonishment, as if something serious had happened.
    "Yaah! You! To share the same room with someone!"
    "..."
    "Why is it a double room! To attack someone!"
    ...Everyone within 10m in all directions started looking at me.
    That damn bastard… Your throat is big, but you don't know the numbers!
    "There was no single room, so I just took it as a double room! You ***one bastard!"
    "Oh, I see."
    Even so, Jekar, who had a hint of refusal to enter the inn full of humans, tried to disappear silently, perhaps embarrassed by what Chad and I were doing.
    "No! Don't go! You already forgot that you weren't going today!"
    "It has human hives…"
    "No way! Nothing like that!"
    Before going any further, I quickly grabbed the hem of the cloak and forcibly dragged him inside.
    He was ferocious in public asking where to grab him, but the only thing that meant lewdness by grabbing her collar was a dark elf.
    Jekar was sitting in front of the table, but he looked quite displeased.
    Because I kept holding on to the cloak to keep him from escaping.
    "Try it. It's a vegetarian drink."
    "Is it alcohol…"
    "This is bread for vegetarians."
    "It's just bread."
    "You're terribly picky. You can't get married then. You know?"
    "...Who's going to say it."
    "If you promise to have dinner together without running away, I'll give you a cloak."
    Compared to Jekar, my physical abilities are the level of a one-day dog, so if he set his mind, it won't be a problem for him to get out of my grasp.
    But Jekar knows and I also know that there is no reason for this tricky elf to be here unless I hold him back.
    It's easy for Jekar to shake my hand, but it's hard to leave and come back.
    So, in order to keep the promise that we will be together today, he has no choice but to hold himself in my insignificant hands.
    If not me, who else can match this tricky elf's frank temper?
    I knew it was the best thing for a guy to sit around pretending not to win.
    Cute too.
    “The kids will be coming down soon, so if there’s a guy you don’t like, you can promise not to split it in two.”
    "You think I'm like that ignorant dragon? I'm not a murderer, and I don't do that."
    "I know that, but I'm worried about you because you can kill Rox with just your eyes."
    If the prince's attendant dies in an accident while traveling, a new attendant will come, but there is no guarantee that the attendant will be Esh's fan.
    It would be rare for an attendant assigned to the 2nd Prince to be of the 1st Prince faction.
    The reason that Rox is still alive without being beaten by me is purely because he is Esh's side.
    "It's unreasonable to kill a human with just your eyes. I don't know if it's just words."
    "Rox's vitality is even worse than words."
    "... Even so, it's not broken enough to enjoy unnecessary killing. The only things I kill are slaves or those who help."
    "Really? Even if you have a history of gifting a human neck to me… You were the kind of person who didn't touch the general public as much as possible, like any red-haired person."
    “A life once killed cannot be undone. You must have faith to use a sword. You need to know where to stop. Otherwise, I wouldn't have killed that annoying spy first."
    "..."
    "There's no such thing as a simpler solution than that."
    "What. Do you want to kill Rudin for me?"
    "...I didn't say that."
    “If you interpret it, that’s right. Even a child would understand.”
    "Let go of this. I'll be still, put away those burdensome eyes."
    I can't refuse a beautiful man's request again.
    I smiled knowingly and let go of the cloak, and although Jekar shivered as if he was sitting on an uncomfortable cushion, he stood there for me.
    It was only served aperitifs and simple food, but it seemed like we had to take good care of them throughout the meal to see them struggling like that, even though we were still the only ones at the table.
    Somehow, the current Jekar looks like a wild beast that has just begun to be tamed in a human home.
    From what I've heard before, it's said that you don't even go into places crowded with people like inns or pubs, except to get essential information.
    I remember that this guy wanted to sleep there because all his sleep was settled in the forest or in a big tree.
    "Customer! The morning sun-flavored sprouts and vegetable friends' salads you ordered have arrived!"
    The clerk approached with a bright voice and naturally laid down the salad with a cute name in front of me.
    Hey, do I look like a prize to eat grass?
    I smiled lightly and pushed the salad in front of Jekar.
    "I used only fresh vegetables picked today! Please wait for the main menu coming soon. For every meal on the menu, seasonal tomato soup with grilled olives and a vegetarian course replacing smoked lamb with smoked corn and mushrooms. Are you correct?”
    “In addition, two roast ducks, steamed lamb hind legs, and stir-fried seafood and sausage.”
    "Yes! Everyone will come out in turn."
    "...Why… why do you give a salad a bizarre name?"
    "It's human culture. Come on, kid, don't wait, eat first! You need to gain some weight! You eat half of the fruit every day!"
    "Because that's enough."
    "Don't be ridiculous. Daria ate twice as much as you."
    Even so, it was a much smaller amount than I did, but since I found out that Jekar was also talking about the Dark Elves, I couldn't wait to watch it.
    Because I had the soul of a Korean who asked if I had a meal as a greeting.
    "You know that it's amazing if you put stewed figs in this rye bread? Try this too.
    "Put it away…"
    "I didn't like what you ate before. Hey, you have to eat this and this too. You're just short-mouthed and use race excuses. Huh? Reach Daria?"
    I was skeptical about how tall I would be if I didn't eat like that, and I was stuffing bread and fruit into the mouth of Jekar, who is one head taller than me.
    Chad stared at me strongly for some reason and whispered something in Esh's ear.
    Then Esh sighed as if he had done it, pushed Chad away and walked this way.
    After that, Enk and Gale, who looked more distant than before, were also following them.
    The men sat around the tables one by one, smelling the vapors characteristic of a person who had just washed, and Esh hesitated for a moment, then sat to my right as if being pushed by Chad's back.
    Up to that point, I wouldn't have had any problems.
    It was clear that Chad did not know that his life was precious.
    Because I wanted to make a harsh face towards Jekar because I was so dissatisfied, but I whispered loudly in Esh's ear as if he wanted to hear everything.
    "You have to be alert. Esh! Didn't you see that elf flirting? You flirt like that even with your eyes open, what would you do more if you stood still?"
    "We are friends!"
    A voice so loud that even my ears couldn't help but enter Jekar's ears.
    In the past, just hearing the words that you were acquainted with me would have put those lines out of Jekar's mouth, which was convulsing…
    Even with a louder voice than Chad.
    I knew that Chad would one day do something big with that simple ignorance, but I didn't know that he could play the role of Esh's right hand in this way.
    Usually, this kind of three-way battle comes out among girls from social circles… Wait, so am I the playboy-ledy?
    "You think my eyes are buttonholes! I think this elf is half-and-half sweet!"
    "What do you mean!"
    "What… Yeah, it's terribly pretty when you look at it up close! Don't be discouraged, Esh! You know? A man's face isn't everything! His sullen personality needs to be treated with patience by a gentle man like you to become more human!"
    Are you talking about me with a rolled up personality?
    I was worried that he would die at the hands of Jekar, but it was canceled.
    Jekar, who had already stood up from his seat, was shaking his body with a face that he wanted to put his hand into Chad's chin at any moment.
    Esh was caught in the middle and elbowed Chad's side with his elbow.
    It is extremely rare that Esh hints at shutting up.
    "Shh, stop. Chad? Stop!"
    "No, that's why you keep flirting! Because you're still…!"
    "Who's got this crazy man… Who hit the tail?"
    "Am I wrong! There are so many seats! Uh! Sit right next to him! If you eat what he feeds you, you're a fox! This rolling stone… a jewel-like elf!"
    Well, Jekar's beauty is like a jewel.
    In fact, Esh also boasts a formidable beauty, but in Chad's eyes, she looks like an extremely ordinary face.
    "...Do you know who's here because they want to sit here? They're just keeping their promise. And it's even weirder if they're just sitting at the table in the first place."
    "Ha! I don't know if you don't know! He's always by my side! Always! Any restaurant I go to! No matter where I sleep! It's all about Esh! Hey! Esh! I don't even know where it came from… Keueog."

The commotion was only ended after the impatient Esh suppressed Chad by force.
    Chad sat crumpled up, rubbing his back, with a face that he didn't really know what he had done, and Enk and Gale were trying to avoid the gaze of us pretending they didn't know each other as they sat at the same table.
    As a man who is good at resolving such bullshit… So he apologized to Jekar, who unwittingly held the epoch in his hand.
    Chad… was about to die.
    "I'm sorry. I'll apologize."
    “Your guy is always apologizing for you.”
    "...It's for the sake of this friend's rude conduct, so I'd be right, it's my apology. But this wasn't what I meant."
    “How do you believe that?”
    "Her ex… she thinks you fit well."
    … What are you going to do with this atmosphere?
    Chad had a face that looked like he was about to cry, and Enk and Gale glanced at me like a bad person.
    The same was true of the restaurateurs who were overhearing this story.
    Why, why, everyone has eyes that want to look bad on me!
    The reason I miss Rai made with a toilet cover is because I was the one responsible for this suffocating atmosphere that seemed impossible to save even if the endairon came.
    It didn't take long for Jekar to put down his weapon, or fork, in his hand and sit calmly again.
    The two men who sat on either side of me behaved respectfully.
    As if nothing had happened.
    "I don't know what you're talking about. That damn man and I are just friends. There's nothing to do other than get along."
    “It looks good.”
    "...Rather than that, it seemed that way. I don't know if you know... but the eyes looking at me and the eyes looking at yours are different."
    “That is exaggerated. I'm just one of those humans who likes the guy sitting next to me. Other than that, there is no power. What I like… It makes you powerless."
    "It's the second time a human feels pity."
    Excuse me. Mr. Jekar, if you stare at me like that, you will come to think that I am a shit cart.
    Why? Are your eyes on Esh more friendly than mine?
    I had to break a cold sweat when I was interrupted between the two quiet men, and somehow I felt my heart complaining of uncomfortable pain.
    Now that it was difficult to look at the side where Esh was, I could only guess that the cause of this pain was also there.
    "If this person only saw a man with a body or a face, she would touch her hands. It's a very bad habit… She even drooled on a married male therapist, maybe?"
    "...It's because I didn't know he was a married man!"
    "I'm telling you to stop digging your eyes like you're breathing!"
    hey! You're the one that I looked up to over Esh! You naughty dark elf! Of course, there was also a guy named Shak, but…
    Why does it feel like Esh and Jekar are silently deepening their inner friendship?
    Instead of fighting with each other, two men who like me are pitiful for each other's existence and share silent slaps…
    It's definitely a peaceful thing, so I should be happy… It wasn't exactly like that.
    Is this the sense of crisis the king feels when his concubines are friendly? I have a foreboding feeling that I will be scolded twice if I lose sight of it.
    One turned around without even making eye contact with me when I needed to be angry, and the other was growling violently next to my ear.
    I was learning with my whole body through the suffocating air as to why I shouldn't have an affair only today.
    "...What? Why are the two of you suddenly becoming calm in the world… You're not looking at me like that motherfucker?"
    “You really don’t know, Chad… the ball you shot…?”
    “Yeah… let me know…”
    "...Look, is it my sister who has an affair?"
    "It's okay, it's okay."
    “So those two… no, they quickly realized that if two men had to be angry with someone, it was sister, not each other. At least they seem to agree on that.”
    "What… mind?"
    "...The culprit of the problem is not another man, but sister! So, don't get caught up in it, and you'll fall for it. Shrimp's back will explode."
    “But… if we sit still and our Esh gets pushed by that pretty elf, isn’t it pitiful?”
    “What… a friend… a friend…”
    Hey, Enk? If there's only one criminal in this place, you'd say openly that it's that blonde bastard.
    Jekar started chewing grass pretending not to hear whether he didn't want to be involved in any more trivial riots, and Gale actively agreed with Enk's opinion by nodding his head without saying a word.
    And Chad was a bit late, but he was staring intently at my face, not Jekar, whether he understood Enk's words properly.
    These damn bastards…
    I saved the one who was going to be the head of the underwater dungeon… Don't take my side!
    No matter how many times I sold one eye in front of Esh! I brought a dark elf who claims to be a friend and is wearing it next to me!
    Twe…
    The fact that there is no Rai left to help me with a word at this point put me under psychological pressure as if there was no one on my side at this table.
    "..."
    I glanced at Esh's side, but Esh put the freshly prepared meat menu in front of me, smiling as if everything was really good, and gently pulling his gaze away from me.
    There… Don't you spend less time looking at me than usual? Huh? I wasn't any less friendly. Esh?
    '...Did I do something wrong?'
    I don't feel like touching it even though the food I've been excited to order is coming out one after another. It was a precious moment.
    I put the table full of food in the middle of the day and took turns looking at the silent Esh and Jekar, then couldn't stand the awkwardness and looked up at the ceiling to invite Rai.
    I wanted to leave it that way for half a day, but right now my sins are choking me, so even if I kill someone, I have to call in a guy who will stand by me and blow my breath…
    “Sir Rudin!”
    "Sorry for being late. Why… the atmosphere is quite eerie"
    It was Rudin who broke the awkward atmosphere and came to our table.
    If he had come a little later, Rai could have been free.
    It seemed that the only one on my side should have been receiving a little more 'that punishment'. I warmly welcomed Rudin and got up from my seat.
    Even if it was not Renee's agent, but the Empress's agent, as long as it evoked this breath-taking atmosphere that demanded time for reflection, it was highly welcomed.
    “Did anything happen while I was away?”
    "Because Chad is being ignorant. Sit wherever you feel comfortable! I'm shooting, so eat a lot!"
    It was sincere that Rudin was happy now. even make it look pretty.
    "Thank you for your hospitality. I hope you'll feel comfortable talking to me."
    “Oh my, can I do that to someone who worships a god? Oh-ho-ho.”
    It means I don't want to be comfortable with you.
    As I let out a sociable smile, recalling the lines that Rai could replace, Esh, knowing that nothing good had happened since I laughed like that, looked up at me with anxious pupils, and Jekar looked up at me, wondering if I was crazy.
    It was much more comfortable than when neither of them looked at me.
    "Where have you been? Rudin?"
    “Yeah, even if it wasn’t, I couldn’t see it, so I was wondering if I should go find it.”
    “I went to the checkpoint for a while. I forgot to get my ID card.”
    "iced coffee."
    It was Rudin pretending to be looking for something that he had never left behind, and Chad who was naively deceived.
    “You knew for sure that this was an inn.”
    "I've even heard you say it's the most recently built inn. How many places are like that?"
    "Hmmm… Still, talk to me."
    Gale found it a little strange that Rudin had disappeared without a word, but that was all.
    If I could think of a spy to the extent that his whereabouts were unclear for a moment, that would be more interesting.
    How could a spy be attached to such an ordinary party in the first place?
    They say they found the Golden Star, but they haven't been judged as genuine yet, and even that was kept a top secret until it became clear.
    As Rudin wasn't there to look for Cup, it was, of course, a secret to Rudin.
    'There's a high probability that you know it as it's a spy sent by Renee, but…'
    Now, this party was nothing more than a small group of travelers who went on an adventure along the pilgrim's path with no major purpose externally.
    Internally, it was a situation where she was praying for the golden star that was presented to the Imperial Palace to win, and she stopped by famous temples one after another.
    What that means is that it is not possible to have a party with such an attractive intention that a priest, who is evaluated as a high-class manpower above a wizard, will willingly join the party.
    They may have suggested that we find the Golden Star together before, but… What are you trying to flirt with now?
    Taking a quick glance, Esh was not taking his eyes off Rudin, perhaps because he had heard something from me.
    Rudin was looking around at the empty seats at the table, and although he stared at the seat next to Jekar, who was closest to me, he ended up sitting next to Gale, which is about the opposite side of Esh, because Jekar's presence was burdensome.
    Druck.
    “It's been a long time since I've had such a luxurious diet. I will eat thank you. Ginny-nim.”
    “Ho-ho-ho, it’s my pleasure to serve you.”
    "...?"
    "?"
    Now, in this round table for 10 people, Jekar was sitting alone to my left, centering on me, and Esh, Chad, Enk, Gale, and Rudin were seated in order on the right.
    Then I felt the emptiness of the empty seat and looked back at Chad.
    “By the way, what about Rox? Where's that guy going and you're next to Esh?"
    "Ginny? Not saying, Rox will be sad to hear it."
    "Are you the one to be sad about? Then you frown?"
    If Rox had been there, Chad wouldn't have been able to make the fuss unnoticed.
    Because Rox doesn't want to admit that Esh likes me.
    It's like when you make it official, something big is going to happen.
    “If it was Rox, he was sick.”
    Chad was biting on his large hind legs, unlike the other party who gnawed like a simple bastard.
    "Why? I came?"
    “…uh…? No, that… no… huh? Probably not. I think it’s too much these days. We had to travel on foot from the previous city. We couldn’t borrow a horse from the previous city, and the way to get here from Thisslun is. It was a mess, so even if we borrowed a horse, we couldn't ride it, right?"
    "That's right. The road must have been a little rough. We could endure it, but Rox and Braight are different, aren't they?"
    “Well, the two of them barely managed to get through even eating potions. The last two days have been a tough march for us too.”
    "Didn't Braight really crawl in the middle?"
    "Yeah... Anyway, Rox's stamina didn't go down, so it was time to get sick. He said he was asking for Esh instead of him."
    I don't think I asked for the same mess as before, but… If Rox asked anyone for Esh, he would be Chad.
    “Then you mean that Braight was also ill? He's not the kind of guy who's going to leave me alone."
    When I saw that the room was divided earlier, Esh and Chad and Rox were in the same room, and Enk, Gale, Braight, Rudin, and the four were in the same room.
    There was no room left for the three-person room, so I rented two four-person rooms.
    It was Gale who answered my questions. Because Enk rolled his eyes to the side as if it was difficult to answer.
    "That is… He'll sleep for 10 minutes, so after we're all washed up, he asks me to wake him up… He didn't wake up."
    "Are you bullying my footbath?"
    Trying to warm up a little.
    "...First of all, sister, let's not say it out loud as a bath towel. There is such a thing as human dignity… Huh?"
    Gale raised the tail of his horse, as if he was getting upset.
    "It's not what you think… Yo. He's tired enough to pass out and he's trying to come down while eating potions… Then his body will break down, so I put him to sleep."
    “Yeah, how much do we take care of Braight-nim… yo!”
    "You don't have to go anywhere else, so there's no need to come down with us. You know?"
    Until he bought the skewers, he's fine... I didn't see it.
    Looking back, I think his eyes were a little awake. It was too much potion. That weak wizard.
    “Well… his body is as weak as Rox. If he had a schedule like that, he would have collapsed.
    "Useless…"
    “It might be better to take a good rest now to use it for communication tomorrow.”
    Braight didn't care too much about starving.
    Perhaps that's the secret to Braight's survival in Jekar's hand.
    Although I get dry heat who wipes feet on my bath towel.

"By the way, sister. Braight-nim looks like that… Doh heh heh, though! He sounds like a very talented wizard. Isn't he like that?"
    "Border magic? Was it? It was nice that I didn't have to stay vigilant because I wrote something like that."
    "What a royal wizard. I don't know, but if you register as a mercenary, you'll get an intermediate level right away? The judges will be polite… The mercenaries will line up and fight to pick up each other saying that a precious wizard has arrived."
    "Even if you choose a mercenary group well and join, it would be quick enough to move up to the upper-intermediate level. As a magician, it's okay to have little experience in combat. But Braight-nim seemed to be weak in combat magic."
    “You guys… Come to think of it, did you give Braight a honorific name from a while ago?”
    It's Braight.
    No matter how much you listen, it's annoying. He feels like a foot washer.
    "Yeah, Braight Kanyan. He's a noble."
    I'm a saint, you guys.
    "I told you to be comfortable, but it's because we're uncomfortable."
    “Aren’t you guys just talking to me?”
    "Ah, it's different from my sister. It's different from the experiences we've had together. You're my sister, I know you're the type of person who will kill us right away if we're wrong, but… Don't know about Braight-nim?"
    "Yeah, who knows later that we'll be offended that we've been slanderous?"
    "Because it's difficult for the nobles. In the first place, Braight-nim came after us because of my sister… I know he's not a bad person, but he's not really sincere with us, is he?"
    “More than anything else, it was difficult because I knew from the beginning that he was aristocrats unlike my older sister.
    These cowardly commoners, if you find out that Esh is the prince, you'll be blown away one by one.
    Rox must be a nobleman with a high probability, and Rudin must also come from a prestigious noble family.
    It's obvious if it's a force that can connect with Renee.
    If you were from a lowly family, it would be impossible to even make a pawn with the first prince.
    “I trust you enough to risk your life, but Braight-nim isn’t that far, so what can we do about it?”
    "...What?"
    "It's hard to omit the honorific title. The natural rejection…"
    "No, can you really risk your life for me?"
    "Of course. My sister already saved my life once. It wasn't you in that dungeon… Heh heh heh. This is a very good restaurant!"
    Enk didn't talk much and quickly covered his mouth with his bread.
    Because Rudin was listening to everything from a short distance away.
    It was as if it was not the first time Rudin had acted as a spy, and when he suppressed his presence as much as possible and talked comfortably around him, he was buried there and only his ears were open.
    Instead of doing something stupid that cuts off the conversation itself by asking a hasty question by ignoring information.
    And the party thought that Rudin knew nothing but the fact that I was a nobleman.
    Braight, a nobleman, is claiming to be a footbath for me, so that was a difficult part to hide.
    In fact, Rudin had already guessed that I was the rumored Ginny Crowell.
    'Are you going to keep pretending you don't know? Or maybe I'll just pretend I'm aware of the opportunity.'
    Rudin isn't an idiot either, so he must be feeling it by now.
    It means that since I came, the others in the party have found their existence awkward and are trying to hide something.
    As much as I read Rudin's inner self, I was in the position that it didn't matter if my identity was discovered, but the other party didn't think so, so I was fighting for nothing against Rudin for nothing.
    As I'm not good at this.
    I've thought about it before, but none of Esh and the others have anything to do with lies. If you ask me if I like it or dislike it…
    "..."
    Enk who is busy rolling his eyes, and Gale who rebukes him with his eyes telling him to be careful with his mouth.
    And maybe because he knew I was the bomb, I looked around lightly at Chad, who was just eating and sparing his words.
    Ok. Everyone looks healthy. No one has changed.
    Although there was a foreign substance called Rudin, being in a familiar atmosphere was definitely comfortable and enjoyable, so I raised a pleasant voice by raising the glass that was placed next to me.
    “It’s been a while since we’ve been together, so let’s make a toast! Have you all been drinking?"
    It's imaginary that you're trying to hide my identity from the topic of small people, so I'll rescue you, especially in this battle of ignorance!
    I feel like.
    It will save you even if you drown!
    "Oh! Cheers!"
    "Whoever drinks the fastest is a game!"
    "Yes?"
    "So suddenly?"
    With the exception of Jekar, who looked pathetic, and Esh, who watched my drink with a puzzled face, everyone started to drink after me.
    Seeing Rudin drinking together, it seemed like he wanted to match my mood and get to know me in moderation.
    The rule is to pop an empty glass over your head after one-shot.
    Because, if there is any alcohol left, the top of the head will get wet, so it's proof that you drank it all.
    When I explained the rules of a human being in a jolly state, Jekar made a face of disdain.
    “It’s an ignorant way…"
    “You drink too!”
    "Okay. I don't get drunk with this kind of thing."
    “Hey, just like anyone else.”
    Esh didn't get along well at the drinking party either. Because even if you drink it, you won't get drunk.
    It was also due to the fact that the more disciplined the body was, the less alcohol he was allowed to drink, but rather, Esh was exposed to too much poison in the Imperial Palace, so that his body was not affected by alcohol.
    A body that has developed a strong resistance to poison, even if you want to get it, you can't get it.
    It seemed that the people in the party had told them that they had never been drunk because they had a strong constitution for alcohol, but… In fact, there is a sad reason. _
    “Esh…”
    "Yes, Ginny."
    "...Break some alcohol."
    I won three quick drink fights, but I was again swept away by Chad in a big eat one.
    In other words, you've made at least three one-shots, and if you get more drunk, you might vomit.
    Esh sighed as I leaned his body towards him and took his shoulder.
    "Ginny… to be drunk like this…"
    “It’s awesome.”
    "...Yeah, you'll feel as good as right after your mana training, but… Wouldn't it be better to refrain from taking other people's mana deep into your body to break alcohol? It's difficult if it becomes a habit."
    There is a big difference in the way the swordsman and the spirits use mana, and the swordsman spreads mana throughout his body to strengthen his body, and sometimes draws it out of the body to shape it into a sword-like form. If it is a figurative form of mana.
    Elementalists are an 'external action type' specialized in supplying the mana gathered in one place to the outside for a long time in a stable and large quantity.
    In other words, you cannot affect your own physical abilities with your mana.
    Of course, it is impossible to materialize in a form such as swordsmanship.
    If that were possible, it would be a swordsman, not a spiritist.
    Or a spirit swordsman who is an elf whose lifespan is 10 times that of a human and the training time is 10 times that of a human.
    If the swordsman's mana is for wired use, then the elemental's and sorcerer's mana is for wireless.
    To put it more simply, the swordsman's mana is specialized and stored as a solid in the 'hard frame' of the swordsman's body, and the spirit's mana is stored as vaporized in the 'flexible frame' on the contrary.
    Each of us trains mana according to the desired use, operates it countless times, and optimizes the body itself into a 'frame' suitable for the character of mana we need, which is commonly referred to as mana training.
    And this is also the reason why magic swordsman and spirit swordsman are rare among humans.
    This is because it is very difficult to deal with both types of mana at the same time unless you have intentionally trained them from a very young age.
    When it comes to dragons, they can freely use mana without restriction because they are completely out of the concept of a body, but for humans, it was physically and mentally difficult.
    Anyway, there is one thing that a swordsman can do, but there is one thing that an elemental can't.
    That's right, using mana to get drunk!
    Because the swordsmen were specialized in making mana stronger inside the body.
    "Who's in trouble? I don't think it's you."
    "...I'm in trouble."
    “Give me your hand.”
    "Because it's difficult. Ginny…"
    And one day, when I drank so much that I couldn't even walk and was sobbing, Esh, worse than that, spilled his mana and pushed my drunkenness out of his body just a little bit, just enough to bring me to my senses.
    By the way… It felt so damn good.
    Although it is rare to experience the act of flowing other people's mana into the body, it was also dangerous. _
    This is because if you defenselessly accept the mana flown from the other side, it can move freely within my body and ruin all of my mana flow.
    That could be killing me.
    Just like Tiatrazen vomited blood because of my mana forcibly injected.
    'Jee… Ginny, please. don't let it flow. Think of it as your mana and lead it deeply.'
    '...my mana…'
    'It just takes a little. You will be more comfortable. I promise. Ginny.'
    So there was no exchanging mana unless it was a very trustworthy relationship.
    As long as my body is in normal condition, other people's mana can be disabled as soon as it enters my body.
    But if I want it, and if the other person has the sincerity to materialize their mana in me by pouring out their energy.
    It was possible to intentionally take in the opponent's mana deeply.
    If your opponent is a swordsman, the job is easier, more specific, and more powerful.
    All mana has different properties like fingerprints, so if it's not compatible with each other, it can cause vomiting just by touching it inside the body. Esh's mana and mine matched just as well as Endairon's and Irene's.
    That was, arguably, a wonderful thing.
    I have a physical ability that falls far behind Chad, Enk, and Gale, so I drink it over it even though I have no choice but to drink it first, because if Esh holds hands together and pours his mana through my skin, everything will be completely resolved.
    Because I have tasted it!
    "Hand."
    “I refuse… that was really the last time. You decided not to do it anymore. Ginny!”
    "I don't remember. I was drunk."
    "Ginny…"
    "Isn't it because you're not drunk yet? Then I'll drink more! Wait, Master! Six more glasses of beer here…"
    "I'll do it. I'll do it! Instead, you're going to stop eating today!"
    "Great. Tomorrow is going to be busy! Even if it wasn't, I tried to stop drinking."
    There is a hangover reliever that works very well for me, and its name is Epiros.
    Esh didn't like it easy to accept other people's mana into my body to the extent that I was slightly drunk, but if Esh also takes my mana into her body someday, you'll know how good it feels.
    The problem is that it won't happen. Esh isn't drunk, and I'm not used to drawing other people's mana like swordsmen.
    You can go crazy!
    “This is really the last time.”
    “Let’s do it like that. Today is."
    "...Ha… This is something that you can't do often because it's convenient."
    Esh regrets letting me know that he's okay with me, but he slowly puts my hands together and gently pushes his mana into my body through the back of my hand.
    It feels so comfortable that I want to close my eyes without realizing it.
    Water with a temperature similar to that of body temperature seems to be engulfing the whole body.
    As my bare skin touched, some of Esh's thoughts flowed into me as well, but Esh was more cautiously groping inside me than when he was dealing with anyone.

{ —Carefully…
    —I'm glad it's helpful, but I feel like I've pointed out something that could be dangerous, so that's the problem.
    —I want to help forever, but I can't… }

Tears of truth easily penetrated into Esh's consciousness and looked deeper inside him.
    In the countless thoughts that flowed through me, I could see Esh while he was in the Imperial Palace.
    The one I met suddenly was Esh when he first started doing this kind of thing.
    It's like why he's so good at using mana to drive away drunkenness… The start was to overcome the poison he ate unintentionally.
    It was a gift from the Empress.
    And later, while helping the knights who have difficulty in shaping mana, one by one…
    From the looks of it, Esh seems to have excelled here even among the skilled knights of the Imperial Palace.
    Swordsmen run away more easily than spirits and sorcerers due to the nature of mana, so it would be very reassuring to have a swordsman who can solve these internal problems well.
    When you face the danger of runaway, if someone controls your mana like this, you might be able to survive.
    I suddenly felt that, among the opponents Esh had mixed mana with, there was also Robenin.
    Besides, the mana of the two seemed to be quite good.
    When you think that Robenin's mana is getting tangled due to excessive training, you can see that he came to Esh like this.
    'You mutherfucker…'
    When I asked why they were close, it was because he treated Esh as a tranquilizer!

Aritma, complexmind, Luimire and 15 others like this.
  11. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    It was strangely upset that Robenin trusted Esh enough to allow Esh to do such a close act.
    Is such a guy so upset!
    And it also made me resent that he often tasted this pleasant thing before me.
    Even considering it was work when I was young, my stomach hurt.
    I want to see you too! Esh in the royal robes of his youth!
    Having read Esh's memories of Robenin through the ring to get drunk, I burned my jealousy towards him even though I knew it was useless, and in the meantime my mind was clear.
    It was a bonus that my whole body was refreshed, as if Jill had been in the mist to the point that it was hard to breathe.
    It was around that time that Esh had disrupted his mana that he had poured into me.
    When my breathing became lighter.
    "Whoa…"
    “It will be fine now. I didn't intentionally go too deep. You didn’t even drink much.”
    Without hesitation, I looked deeply into your memory. Don't leave the empress alone.

{—That's a big deal. These are the eyes that Jekar wants to say. }

After reading Esh's last thought before letting go of my hand, I looked around once more.
    Well, I'm sure I can feel the stinging gaze after waking up.
    You have to get drunk again to the point where you can pretend you don't know. Should I drink it now before I get a hole in my face?
    No, no. I had a question to ask, so I blew away my booze.
    "Game."
    "Well?"
    "Tell me what you said before. What did you say you came here to avoid?"
    “If that’s the case… it wasn’t a big deal? It’s just that you couldn’t have come to this city in the first place. The road here was so rough, I was thinking about the physical strength of Braight-nim and Rox, so I was going to go to another city.”
    "You mean that city is Powell?"
    "That's right. It's one of the cities you can get to from Thisslun. It's a bit out of the way from the traveler's road, but they say you can ride a horse because you like the road. It's going to be a bit far-fetched, but… even if you go there, you can join the traveler's route again. I even looked into horse rentals because there was a horse there. But… I heard that 'that' appeared there?"
    "A swarm of bees."
    It's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Because you never hear that notoriety in the academy.
    "It seems that there are already victims. Two nobles died and Powell's side was in an uproar... What should I do, I have to take care of us. The merchants from there also told us to be careful. "
    “So you came this way safely?”
    “There is, too, and since we have Braight-nim, we don’t need to go near people who make killing nobles their life’s work for nothing. It’s dangerous in this way and that, so we came here.”
    For Braight's stamina, he was going to take an easy road, even if it was far away.
    The reason I'm concerned about this is because if they went to Powell, they would have taken a different path than me.
    Trying to break through the narrow odds and fall into the next city… Without Jekar, we would have never met.
    And a swarm of bees.
    It's been 10 years since I almost died at the hands of the group on my way to Kyuponkobe… They're still riding the ride!
    What the hell are these guys called upper-heads doing without holding on to them?
    Even though they are nobles, they don't care... No, at this point, it would be more reasonable to think that I couldn't hold it.
    Slavery dealers are not going away because the nobles are a big hand in that area, but there is no way such an interest is intertwined with a swarm of bees.
    "If it's Powell, isn't it not too far from here?"
    "You'll have to look at the map to know exactly, but in terms of distance… a week if the road is flat? It's Rodik Bell here on the left and Powell on the right, upwards from Thisslun."
    "...A week away... on foot or by word?"
    "Afoot?"
    "When did those two nobles die?"
    “That’s it… I don't know…?"
    "..."
    "...The merchant told us about it in Thisslun...assuming that was the latest news… from now… a couple of weeks ago…? There's a good chance it's older! Even if there are remnants, run away here There is little chance of it coming! Mountains are blocking it?”
    “If you are pursued as a nobleman, you will not be able to cross a mountain range.”
    "Hey, there's not even one city around here."
    I know they came to the safest city after hearing the rumors about the bees, but there are some things these guys don't know.
    There are always things I want to happen around me.
    Extreme examples are the appearance of dragon and the runaway of a half-demon.
    “If this is a nearby town in Powell that’s the most difficult to get around… I think it’s dangerous as it is.”
    “Isn’t it safe?”
    “I’m sorry. You have to think from a criminal's point of view!"
    "…How…?"
    "Hmm! I live without laws, so I don't know what they are in their heads. But, if it were me, I'd run away this way to break expectations. Seeing the merchant warns me not to go to Powell, there are a lot of remnants and it's clear that there are fugitives."
    "Certainly… this might be a good place to outrun the chase."
    "Yeah, they're criminals, so you can't even use the warp of the tower? After all, you'll have to move on foot… It's within a good range of movement here. Well! You better be careful just in case."
    Gale used to be serious, but now it's serious.
    "You mean the bees have to be careful with my sister?"
    “To get behind…"
    "...Nope?"
    "It's Braight, not me! I'm not an idiot, so I'll take care of myself! Please tell him not to show that he's a noble! I tell him to be careful about walking around alone! Especially him! At least not in this city!"
    "Yeah, yeah, if my sister tells him to do it. Did you hear that, Chad?"
    Chad had been busy editing several letters from a while ago.
    What do you say, good writing comes out when you're drunk or something?
    Akia seems to be able to read badly handwritten letters like that.
    “Huh? Wait… I’m just writing here…”
    "You didn't listen to this guy because he was dating."
    "Okay! What were you talking about?"
    "Because swarms of bees are rampant nearby, please don't call Braight… Take care."
    "Okay. I'll make sure to serve him!"
    "...I'm not sure."
    We ate leftovers and quarreled about what made it difficult to catch the swarms, but the main opinion was that while their numbers keep growing, there is no way to tell them apart.
    Unlike slave traders and bandits, they are an indistinguishable group from the outside.
    At first glance, it seems that they are only common people or travelers, so there is no way to prepare.
    They do not wear tattoos or patterns to indicate their affiliation, and they do not reveal their swarm of bees until they find a noble to be preyed upon.
    This is the most effective weapon they have, and it's also the perfect camouflage.
    "Even if there is a swarm of bees in this inn, no one knows. There are no nobles wandering around alone while drinking their guests, who knows whether they are looking for it."
    "Besides, these guys don't just act collectively, but it seems that there are many cases where commoners resentful of nobles, calling themselves a swarm of bees, act individually.
    “It would be difficult to weave one after another by catching one.”
    "Ah, I heard that too. The target of the bee swarm is only the nobles. That's why it's very common when mixed with commoners like us."
    "They say they give you a bounty if you report a swarm… How do we know?"
    "I don't know. It's not like I'm wearing it on my forehead."
    Whereas the commoners, Chad, Enk, and Gale, talked comfortably, Esh and Rudin, a nobleman, did not dare to engage in the uncomfortable subject and was speechless.
    Jekar had an attitude that he didn't care because it was completely someone else's business.
    And which one I am… both the perpetrator and the victim.
    "The scary thing about the group is that you never know when things will change. Even if you crouch in front of the nobles like a timid commoner… When you get as close as you need to… they cut their heads off!
    “Okay, you’re scared.”
    “Do you know about the woman who sells flowers?”
    "Munde?"
    “There is a woman who sells flowers on the spot every day, and one day, when a nobleman tried to buy flowers, she stabbed his eye with scissors. One of the family members made a mistake with the nobleman and had his eye pulled out alive and died from the aftereffects!"
    "It's scary! What a ghost story."
    "This is true. I've been through something similar. It's been a while… At first I thought they were some kind of unlucky guy? But as soon as they found out I was a noble, their attitude suddenly changed and they tried to kill me with all their might."
    If Hansen and Philo weren't there at that time, I might have been seriously injured.
    I probably wouldn't have died because Rai was there, but back then, I was a powerless child.
    "...Sister, did you run into a swarm of bees…?"
    “Yeah, when I was 10.”
    "Wow…"
    "Suddenly, I think I know why my sister's personality is like that…"
    “You have had a lot of adversity in your life… Are there any more or not? I think you've already surpassed the average… yo. This."
    “It’s clear that I met a swarm of bees when I was young, even through adversity.”
    "Hey, what exactly is that swarm of bees doing?"
    Jekar was still uninterested, and he frowned when he told me that I was about to die at the hands of a swarm of bees.
    Esh also had a worried face.
    “Have you never heard of it?”
    "I know it's a group with anti-noble tendencies. But as long as they don't touch a different race, I don't have any contact with them, so I don't know any more."
    "Then I should tell you why they call it a swarm of bees. A bee stings once, doesn't it die?"
    "Well."
    "That's exactly what they do. They burn their lives and call it a business that remains if one nobleman is killed!"
    "...I don't understand?"
    "Who is not of a different race… Listen, there are far more commoners than nobles? If you kill the nobles like a suicide squad, you will be the only ones left, so you think they will win. Okay?"
    "So… Did you meet such a group when you were a child?"
    "I was lucky."
    Jekar closed his eyes without saying a word, but looked dizzy.
    If I had been a little more lucky, I wouldn't have been able to sit like I do now.
    By the way, this guy thought he was going to leave as soon as it was past the hour, but he's quietly holding his seat.
    If I pretend I can't do my daily life because I'm afraid of the swarm, would you stay for a few more days? You don't even have a chin
    Even Gale thinks the bees should be afraid of me.
    Then there is another way.
    “Ginny…? Why are you making a fluttering expression?”
    "Oh, did you hear me?"
    As expected, Esh notices faster than anyone else when I'm planning something bad.
    “I hope you don’t want to meet a swarm of bees… or think like that.”
    "What? So that the weak Braight doesn't become a prey by any chance! I'm going to work harder to show off that I'm a noble! How about it!"
    "...Ha…"
    "If they're really hiding in this city, they won't be able to stand easy prey like me? Braight has a magical stature. Prey has difficulty! But I! I'm a fragile lady everywhere! Perfect for bait!"
    Look, Rudin.
    I am Ginny Crowell, the symbol of sacrifice!
    Look, Jekar. When you're gone, I'll start hunting the swarm!
    It was Esh who complained of the vertigo this time, and Jekar acted as sensitively as if someone had hit him in the back of the head.
    Both guys are noisy.
    “Are you crazy? Are you really crazy? Okay? Otherwise, what are you talking about now!"
    "What. You go home.”
    “Can I go?”
    “Then, would you like to hunt a swarm together?”
    "Don't talk in a tone about making a snowman! You didn't even know that a raid on the theme of the spirits was scary…!"
    “Didn’t you hear Gale? Because you're the one who should take care of me. By the way, Gale is him."
    I taught him not to know, but Jekar shouted at Esh without looking at the direction I was pointing.
    "Hey, poor bastard! It looks like this damn human is drunk yet. She needs another detox!"
    "...I think so too."
    Now that I see it, the two of them seem to have become very close.
    Our Jekar speaks to humans first! Even though he called him the poor guy.

[Masteeeeeeeer! Save me! Take me too!]
    "You have something to give me?"
    "Yes."
    [I know everyone passing by! master! Master! Too bad! this devil! Advisor! … No! Angel! Beloved Lady! I'll do well in the future, so please take a look! Yeah? Master! Come back please!]
    I walked past the guys' room with toilets talking with Jekar.
    Jekar glanced at the door as if he felt the spirit's desperate cry, but that was all.
    Can't believe I would have turned Rai into a toilet lid.
    There are no spiritists who torture their own spirits.
    "It seems to be an important item, given that it is a must-have."
    "Depending on?"
    "Is it the Fantastic Stone? Or the Spirit Stone of the space we talked about earlier?"
    "It's different. I'm lending, not giving! It's safer to keep both in Sanctuary than in inland water."
    The only thing that was inconvenient was that I had to carry my room key with me because there was no Rai.
    As long as he was hanging from my wrist, I could bypass the locks in every room and open them.
    After a long time, I used the key to open the door of the double room I held and went inside.
    It was still neat and spacious, except for my clothes and belongings that I roughly threw away on the bed.
    However, it was past midnight, so it was completely dark, so I brought a candle from the room and lit it from the common oil lamp in the hallway.
    If you were a fire spirit, you wouldn't have to do such a troublesome thing, while making a habit of thinking that.
    And after putting candles on the bedside and on the table, one by one, I looked back at Jekar, who was still standing by the door.
    "What are you doing? Aren't you coming in?"
    "..."
    Somehow, there was an aesthetic appearance in front of the door, and it seemed that the two of them did not want to be alone in the room.
    Are you ashamed of realizing that you like me?
    Before, whether I was watching or not, he washed his body. Until we stopped at Mermaid Island, he jumped in through the window and jumped in.
    Without realizing it, I laughed out loud.
    "Don't worry. I won't eat you."
    "What are you talking about…"
    “I thought it was because you were scared.”
    "...Anyway, that bullshit is your problem. It doesn't stop."
    After all, when dealing with Jekar, it's best to stimulate it slightly.
    The guy crossed the threshold with his own feet even though he gave off a strong look of disapproval.
    When I saw that the door was left half wide open without closing it completely, it seemed that trust in me was still low.
    Ah, Shak is the only one who enjoys being alone in an enclosed space with me.
    When things like this happen, Esh blushes and tries to run away, while Jekar comes in, but like a soldier preparing for an attack, he's as vigilant as a soldier.
    Maggi, well, it's me who should be nervous when we're together in an enclosed space.
    “Sit in moderation.”
    "Done. I don't plan on staying long."
    "Are you really going already?"
    “Not already, but now.”
    "Hmm, where did Jekar, who said he couldn't go home because he was worried about me? It's sad."
    "...that's because you keep doing dangerous things… it's just a word that came out in vain."
    “Are you serious about that?”
    "You're mistaken!"
    He looked like he would break through the window and escape from here if I teased him a little more, so I decided to look at him from there.
    Because there was nothing good about constantly touching that delicate and sensitive nature. Especially when I have a request!
    I handed over the things I had gathered beforehand in turn.
    First of all, it was a collection of video stones and photos confiscated from Braight.
    Originally, I was going to remove only a few, but I thought it was a waste.
    “Take it, see you too, and leave it to Daria! I've received something similar before, so if you say it in return, she'll understand. Daria likes human culture, so wouldn't it be fun to see it when she's bored?"
    "Told Daria that it wasn't difficult, but didn't you tell me to destroy everything? You said that you burned everything except the one you gave me."
    “I was trying to… By the way…"
    "By the way…?"
    “Have you been able to find out exactly how much this is and how much it is worth? You went to the tower during the day. But well… If one of these is a 10-minute video stone, it is 70 gold at the worst, and if the picture is this sharp, 3 or 4 gold is enough for one sheet!”
    "...you are... a snobber invariably."
    "Thanks for the compliment."
    "I'm surprised, but the perverted wizard is also amazing. So you're saying that you've spent close to 10 gold just to leave your image?"
    "Because he's a magician, the labor cost is probably missing. The cost of materials alone will exceed the golden unit… But it's okay because the senior's house is doing well! I gave him a mithril."
    Compensation for damage can be considered as what was done. The amount of time and effort put into making it is beyond my control.
    "Anyway, please keep it in the sanctuary. Come to think of it, there is no such thing as a safe warehouse?
    "It's a valid story. For now, you are the only human who can legally enter the Sanctuary, so there is a possibility that the items you entrusted to us will be lost or someone will come stealing… Wait, I think a few photos are lacking."
    "Ah, I've left out a few to give to Esh and Maggi."
    "...if my understanding is correct, shouldn't these objects be as non-existent as possible in the human world? But why do you keep scattering it around?"
    "Isn't there a small chance that Esh or Maggi were robbed? I promised to give Esh something good, right? Maggi is… a dragon, so it's omitted here."
    "Twe…"
    “But how many of it's missing like a ghost?”
    Did you carefully choose what to have on Silape and memorize them all?
    Jekar knew what I was thinking through the glance he met at that moment, but he turned his gaze to another place as if it was a story he did not know, and put the video stone and photo deep in his arms.
    It was not uncommon for Pip, who had been quiet in Jekar's arms, to pop out of that movement.
    "Beep!"
    Pip through Jekar's collar, he thrust his face out and looked around, then quickly climbed up to the top of Jekar's head.
    The white-haired Pip didn't stand out as if he had gained a protective color when he hid among the silver-haired Jekar's hair.
    However, that squirrel dared to climb on top of the dark colored hooded hat, take an imposing posture and look ahead.
    And the tall man with a white squirrel on his head is, of course, insanely striking.
    It was quite difficult for Jekar, who is good at stealth, and, fortunately, Pip understood his words quite well, perhaps because of the aftermath of the dragon.
    It gladly complied with Jekar's tender request not to come out of his clothes in crowded places.
    If it was just me and Jekar, it jumped up on Jekar's head and enjoyed freedom.
    What… exactly… Between Jekar's breasts… To be honest, it would be a bit cramped, wouldn't it?
    “Close those eyes.”
    "What am I?"
    "You mean it's not my chest that you're looking at?"
    It's definitely smaller than Robenin, and it's between Shak and Esh, but I was just thinking about what size would be more similar to someone else's.
    The thickness of the muscles is similar to that of Esh, but the height is similar to that of a Shak, and since Jekar is an elf, he doesn't have much muscle, so it's hard to say because he has a slender body overall.
    Of course, there are no bad muscles in the world.
    "...I know you all have rude thoughts with a serious expression on your face."
    “Oh must. It's because I was in a lot of pain thinking about how frustrating Pip must have been."
    "Speaking of a dog in front of a dark elf…"
    "Beep…"
    "Would you mind not using the sacred nib to detect my personal taste? Better than that! Take it well and keep it with the image stone. If you want, your family and the chief can use it! No other elves."
    Because there is only one in the world, the Spirit Stone of Space and the Spirit Stone of Fantasy. Its value is indescribably great.
    Unlike other elves, a leader who has a high understanding of non-attribute spirits will recognize at a glance how valuable this item is.
    There was nothing more to be said to be appreciated.
    "Isn't it better for you to keep this for research purposes? I don't know why you keep lending it to me."
    "Because you're a wind spirit, you're more likely to sign a contract with a space spirit than me."
    "Tell me the real reason."
    “It’s a treasure trove.”
    "..."
    "Owning it itself is illegal. Even if I have it, I can't sign a contract until Tiatrazen dies… He's also a nobleman, so there's a chance I'll run into him. The social world is surprisingly narrow, isn't it?"
    “What are you… Is there a place that has never been there before? At this point, I think that I may have lived my life wrong, and I need to take a serious look at it.”
    I ignored it and continued to say what I wanted to say.
    "As long as the old man is alive, both the spirit of space and the spirit of fantasy are like bread in the picture. Even if I try to study, it's too much during the trip. Do you want to relax after making Esh emperor?"
    Tiatrazen is chasing after me, and Jekar already knew that.
    Because Sanctuary was the place where Tiatragen was killed in the first place.
    “Especially, the spirit of fantasy, the spirit of the spiritual world, is an opponent you have to be careful with, isn’t it?
    He showed his upright fingers one turn on the side of his hand.
    "Personally, I send that spirit in the hope that the chief will show interest. I want to sign a contract first and teach him a lesson. The chief has the strongest mental power I've ever met except for dragons…"
    "Sir."
    "Yeah, you great chief. That's what it means to be able to relax even after signing a contract with a fantasy spirit. The probability of summoning it is overwhelmingly higher than that of me. It's about when I gave it to you."
    Jekar lightly grabbed the two spirit stones I had given him in one hand and rattled them.
    I have big hands too. I can't hold it all in one hand.
    "Hmm… I don't know how he'll react. He's generous with non-attribute spirits, but he's too deep-rooted to make a contract with a new spirit."
    "Ah…"
    “If the spirit king of the earth, who already casts the biggest shadow on his soul, has a bad match with the fantasy spirit, then there is no possibility at all.”
    "Yes, there must be another problem. One of the strengths of the Earth Spirit is that there are no attributes that are against it, but I don't know how it is with the non-attribute spirits."
    "Because that's one of the reasons why non-attributes are neglected. There are too many unknowns…"
    "Somewhere between the spirit of darkness and the spirit of light."
    "…I'll help you even show the phantom spirit stone to the headmaster. I'm sure he would like to see it. But I can't guarantee what's going to happen. because."
    "It's for experimentation! You're too talkative. Could you explain it in a more subdued way?"
    "Okay. For example?"
    "...Efforts to make me a friendly spirit-spirit senior?"
    Sheesh, I must have looked at you with pitiful eyes. This bastard.
    People are snobs and they can be.
    Jekar has been diligent in taking care of the things I offer.
    "This and this! Oh, I almost forgot this. It's a novel written by a human that Daria would like. The protagonist, a commoner, finds out that the secret of his birth as an illegitimate child of the royal family is revealed and he is dying and suffering!"
    "I'm tired just hearing that. Why do you have such a thing?"
    "A friend named Akiya gave it to me. We exchanged a few books when we went on a wagon tour together. Give this to Yulina! It was ripped from a rare old dragon, but I don't know, but Iren said! Dark elves see dreams. Humans can sleep forever if they eat…"
    "...Isn't there anything common in your bag? This must be an ancient, rare plant that is now known to be extinct."
    "Yes, Iren said so, so I took it. Old Dragon's Lair had these things growing everywhere like weeds. I'll give it to you because I can communicate with Irene so that it can grow again at any time."
    I held out a present for Julina-sama with the most beautiful and kind smile I could ever make.
    Actually, it was a mistake to feed Rox or put it in Robenin's mouth, but according to the information Irene gave, this was a medicine that was treated more preciously by elves than humans.
    It reminded me of happy memories vividly, so it was a medicine I took when I wanted to appease my sadness.
    "...Thank you. I'm sure my mother will like it. Maybe she'll be dreaming of a father after a long time."
    Jekar is an elf who loves his family, such a custom bribe… No, after you gently temper your ferocious temper with a pure gift, you will receive the last thing in this matter… would you?

Thinking that the probability is half and half, I hid my lack of confidence and sent out a letter I wrote in advance as naturally as possible.
    I made Rai into a toilet lid earlier, and when I stopped by this room for a while, I wrote it in haste and the writing was on the verge of flying out, and the sentences were poor, but everything I needed was there.
    "Thank you! Come on, take it. This is the last time."
    "Who are you sending this to?"
    "...Sibelm Rachik."
    Unless you say it's Shak, it's always a little bit of a rat's tail… there was no.
    Before I even noticed, the letter I had handed over to Jekar was crumpled and dumped in a trash can.
    "Fast!"
    “Sibelm is half that!”
    "Isn't your pronunciation a bit strange! And what the hell are you doing to throw away someone else's carefully written letter! How else do you know Shak's name!
    "I don't think you'd know that I didn't say his full name!"
    Jekar, who doesn't even want to look at the side where Shak is, I had a small hope that maybe he wouldn't know his name, but any scheme that doesn't seem like a ruse is bound to fail.
    If Rai had been next to me, I would have been yelling at him if I was going to play something like this as a ruse.
    "They're calling out his name from all sides! It's engraved on the mansion's nameplate, how can you not know!"
    "I'm angry…"
    There are elves who check things like that carefully!
    I mean, I don't check other people's nameplates or addresses!
    Hopefully, once I get my hands on it, I think I'll be able to succeed until I send it to the north.
    It would have been perfect if he knew that the owner of the name was Shak and made him angry when he went to Buschien…!
    "Don't make a serious expression of resentment over something like this…"
    "Disassemble because you're not an elf who lives roughly like me."
    "...I'm not that dragon-like fool, can I possibly not know the enemy's name? Besides, this name probably isn't real. It's probably a pseudonym used only in the land."
    "That's right. It was a fake name."
    "It's something that doesn't show you anything that you're true to! Stop exchanging letters with an ominous and suspicious guy!"
    I responded by picking up the crumpled letter.
    “I know his real name, but I wrote it down because this is the name we use there.”
    "...Ha…"
    “Are you sighing?”
    “That’s… the hell… why, why… why! Do you know! Do you really want to be cursed? Yeah? Do you have to do everything that other people avoid? Only then do your heart beat!”
    Jekar seemed to be holding back his anger, and before long he grunted his teeth and growled loudly.
    It's also fun to see normally decent kids when they can't stand their emotions.
    Esh is cool.
    It's like being in love, or Jekar getting angry.
    "Poop, Jekar, I didn't see you like that, are you an elf who is swayed by superstitions?"
    "It's not a superstition, it's a fact that knowing the name of a half-demon makes you unhappy! It's because they were both unhappy in the words of those who were connected with the half-demon! There were times when just talking with them made your throat go numb! But you…!"
    "What ancient things are you talking about?"
    “Isn’t that still the case!”
    "What… I listened to it by forcing it to capture what I didn't tell you. You're more curious because it's hidden? It's your instinct to want to know the name of the guy you like, right?"
    “Haha… Why is it that all the context of your words is offensive… It’s amazing.”
    I handed the letter that was printed as neatly as possible to Jekar again.
    Unlike before, when he found out who the letter was addressed to, he didn't seem to have any intention of accepting it.
    "Please, Jekar."
    "Hate."
    "Someday when you go to the north, you can leave it to any top. It's not that difficult, isn't it?"
    In this world, the top took over the role of the post office.
    To Sibelm Rahik of Buschien, a wizard who manipulates light. It was written on the back of the stationery, so it was certain that as soon as this letter reached Buschien, it would be in his hands.
    I wouldn't do anything daring to steal this letter unless I'm a sane person.
    I don't know if I will give it to you like the wind.
    Of course, this was only possible with a little help from this naughty elf.
    I didn't even dare to expect that he would bring the letter directly to Shak.
    "Huh? It's not as tickling as your concerns."
    “Who cares like that? "
    "I'm just asking about his hands and how his fight with Lugo went. Lugo's life and death are very important to me! As you said, I've flown a lot. I might have been living my life wrong."
    "...I didn't mean to hurt you."
    "Aren't you hurt?"
    "This…"
    The only thing I did was pretend to be sad for a moment so that I couldn't take my eyes off of him as Jekar was staring at the window.
    Because Jekar was already looking for an opportunity to disappear.
    “There is no such thing as a good life. Friend! Everyone lives in a mess in their own way. I'm a little bit more than everyone else… Do you not think about tomorrow?”
    “It would be a lot…"
    “So that means I have to have trustworthy beings to help me! Like you and Shak. Esh is one of them. Jekar? We are friends. I know there's something you can do for me… You know it. Giving this letter to Shak is also helping me.”
    "...Look, you're bothering me without mentioning Toh again this time."
    "Did you?"
    “Being involved with you… is a very painful thing for me… I make decisions that aren’t like me, and I say things I didn’t want to say. I want to deliver this letter even though I know I’ll regret it.”
    If you think that such a thing is love, is it because I want to have Jekar's heart too?
    Does this man want me to love him so much that he, like Esh, can't refuse me?
    But then the question arises again.
    I, Esh, Shak, Jekar. Even Braight and Maggi want everyone to do the same.
    I don't even have the heart to choose just one.
    Shouldn't this selfish greed be called possessiveness rather than love?
    Even if I hear that I need them, I don't feel like I'm going to die without one.
    "The more I'm with you, the more I feel broken."
    "..."
    "Tolerating the existence of a half-demon, sitting around a table with a human… Everything is strange. It's unbearably weird. I'm also weird because I can't stop worrying about someone…"
    Maybe that someone is me?
    Just as I thought that talking around would make a difference, Jekar looked me straight in the eye.
    It's like you know there's no use hiding it.
    “Ginny, do you know? You're a spy's subject that's vulnerable to raids, and you're an assassin. Dragging a swarm of bees... How annoying it is to see it so clearly in my eyes."
    "...don't you like worrying about me that much?"
    Is it weak enough that the shadow of pain rises over your face?
    "No, because it's pointless."
    "?"
    "Would it be nice to worry about the drowning spirits of the water? It's like worrying that the mountains will collapse or the sea will dry up. If I watch what you do, all kinds of worries suddenly come to you, but you don't need my worries. I just realized that it has no value…!"
    Jekar wanted to pour out his words, as if he couldn't overcome his emotions somewhere, but he quickly came to his senses and bit his mouth.
    Even though I was not aware of the problem that was tormenting him right now.
    'Oh my, is it because I'm too strong?'
    It's comfortable for me that I don't need anyone to protect me, but it might be painful for men who like me.
    In particular, Jekar is an elf as strong as Esh, despite his ferocious appearance.
    If you see me doing nonsense on the street, I will instinctively think that I should protect it, but then soon realize that I am trying to protect a beast against a chick… Well, I must have been an idiot.
    Be pitiful.
    'Jekar, I think you are more pitiful than Esh.'
    Still, Esh puts down a lot of that part, so he doesn't think he's going to protect me… Protect my surroundings!
    Without realizing it, the reason why I had a pity for Jekar was because he could clearly see his hard work.
    He should have liked a woman he could relate to like that.
    He has a lot of protective instincts, but why does he like something stronger than himself?
    It's like being with an ugly bastard who's violent and can't be beat.
    For example, wouldn't it be like being locked up in a room with Robenin?
    … Suddenly, I want to do better for Jekar.
    "I'm sorry. Let's pretend you didn't hear it. I… you, that's the first human friend, so I don't know the proper line. Don't short-lived species die with a single blow? You seem to often forget that you don't."
    It was a poor excuse, but I decided to deceive you.
    “It could be. It’s natural for friends to worry, right?”
    "...Yes, of course."
    "In that sense, this letter…"
    “I can’t tell you in that sense.”
    "...Hey! You just said there's no point in worrying about me with your mouth! Then you shouldn't care what I do with Shak!" _
    “The worry that he might be physically dangerous can be put down if you try. Because you have a spirit of metal.”
    “Heh, he did have the strongest defense.”
    "But the effect that half-demon will have on you is more about your mind and your reputation than your body. So I'm worried."
    This guy doesn't seem to know.
    That in itself being concerned about me in various ways is the same as confessing that you like me…
    Yanmar, you don't care so deeply about any of my friends.
    This was the ninth time I thought I would have noticed the sincerity of this guy even if Shak didn't tell me. 10th?
    “I know without looking through those eyes.”
    "…really?"
    “No matter how much I care and worry about you, I can’t really care for you more than you exist.”
    The dark elf's touch is sometimes wrong. Is it because of me that my mind is dizzy?
    "I'm just a friend, and that spirit is a part of your soul, so you can't compare it in any way. It's probably because of its existence that the word worrying about you feels powerless."
    [Master! Master! Aww! Masteeeeeeeer! Come! Chad is coming! He said he ate too much today and came to the toilet! Hah, hah, hah!]
    "Even though I was worried about being too similar to a dark spirit in the past…"
    [Kyaag! Emergency! Dragon-class crisis issued! Enk from the next room broke into this room saying Gale wasn't coming out of the bathroom! Master! Enk and Chad are playing rock, paper, scissors! Who will be first!]
    “Now I know for sure. There is nothing in the world that can intervene between you and that spirit.”
    Uh… If it's the one you're talking about, he's genuinely afraid and trembling right now.
    Judging from Rai's reaction, it seems that Esh and others have returned to their room.
    It's past midnight, so it's been a while since I slept.
    [Master! Because I'm going to witness the ass! It would be more accurate to say that I feel it with your whole body! great! Die! My mind is dying! Fuck! The metal spirit dies!]
    "Hmm, that was a long talk. It's hard not to worry about you, so stop worrying about it…"
    [Kyaak! I think Chad won! I don't like it! Don't come in!]
    “As time goes on, the rules for how to treat human friends will develop. Are you a person who would be bothered by even worrying about you… wait. You will soon learn to let go completely. That would be beneficial to both you and me."
    I'm sorry, Jekar. You're talking about something serious, but I can't hear Rai's screams.
    Rai's bathroom and my room were quite far apart, so even with Jekar's sharp sense, that scream was not perceived.
    It was the scream of my spirit, so I could hear it vividly in my ears…
    The problem is that you can hear it even with earplugs. _
    I tried to ignore Rai's screams that distracted my concentration, but I couldn't stop my expression from getting serious.
    “Jekar…"
    "...even if you make a face like that, I won't tell you. Don't think that I'm going to break down with a single glance like that poor guy."
    If I hear that it is going to collapse soon, is that over-conceived? After thinking seriously for a while, I remembered that my opponent was Jekar.
    "Don't know! Esh will fall if I put my arms around him and caress the nape of his neck, but will you… call Endairon before you fall?"
    “Isn’t that a forceful suppression…”

Aritma, Laure94, complexmind and 16 others like this.
  12. motto_s2

motto_s2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wdym?

Adoudou likes this.
  13. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    "Actually, there's something I didn't tell you, but I'm in this letter…"
    "I don't care as long as it's poisoned!"
    "That's good. I've included a picture of me. Why, you have the most recent picture I showed you above Silape. It was taken a month before the kidnapping. One of the pictures you thought about until the end."
    "Hey, did you put that in there?"
    "Yeah. Because you and Shak have similar tastes. What you liked, I thought he might like it too."
    Proof that both of them like the same woman.
    Jekar got caught up in me again, so I guess I overlooked that part.
    “If there are such pictures left, go to the square and sprinkle them!”
    "No, it's a pity that Maggi and Esh don't give them Shak after they've taken care of it? It's the same for me anyway, and it's the same whether you give it to Berry or Shak. Shak has a strong back as strong as a dragon, right?"
    When it comes to photography, the only pitiful thing in the end was Braight.
    Because he had a weak back, all his collections were confiscated.
    Jekar smiled softly as I pushed the letter in, and showed his arms tightly clasped.
    It means that even if you die, you don't want to give it to me. I'm not too concerned about it, but this guy was really an iron wall.
    "I'll ride on Silape, so I'd like to spray it from the sky."
    "Listen, don't be mad! I'll take my picture out of here if you want!"
    “Do you think that would be a reason to tell you?”
    "I also added some hair, except for this one!"
    "...hair? Are you two dating? Hair in the letter? Hair...?"
    It was usually done by distant lovers to braid their own hair and enclose it in a letter.
    It has a profound meaning that even a child can understand.
    What I put in was a bunch of hair pulled out of the comb, but Jekar, who didn't know that, looked more agitated than I had expected.
    Shak and I are whispering suspiciously close together, because he's seen us a few times, but he's never seen me have such open and close contact with Esh.
    Although Shak would often provoke Jekar with his snout.
    "It's a simple equivalent exchange. I got hair and blood from Shak the other day. Do you know that half-demon's hair can't be cut with ordinary methods? It doesn't burn…"
    "Why do you collect half-demon's hair…"
    “It’s a rare ingredient.”
    "Ha…"
    "Among my friends, Mia and Iruze, the closest ones are alchemy geniuses! They've been arguing for 10 years over who invents the better. If you collect rare magical materials from them, they'll make awesome potions?"
    Mia is mainly good at making money potions with strong secondary performance, such as recovery potions, and Iruze… She has a knack for dangerous things that require explosive caution.
    It is said that everyone in the lab is evacuated on the day Iruze is experimenting.
    “…If I asked you where you got the blood and hair of a half-demon, what would you say?"
    "I'd say I picked it up from Dragon's Lair. Maggi is a great shield no matter where you put it! It's not because I don't trust them, it's for their safety!"
    "Understanding you… I know in my head that I have to give up… It's not easy…"
    It's been a long time since Jekar looks so weak.
    When I was framed and imprisoned in Sanctuary, that's exactly how Jekar's face was tormented by the elders.
    "Anyway, in exchange for receiving a part of Shak's body, I was supposed to give my hair back later. I couldn't keep my promise because I broke up in a hurry, so I put it in my mind this time. But I think you'll hate it, so I'll take it off! How about it? Are you a good friend?"
    You don't want to do things that a guy your friend doesn't like would like it. He deserves to be called true friendship.
    "People like you are often referred to as shameless, conscientious and ignorant people."
    "...this damn bastard… he likes that… is that what you're going to say to a friend! If you ask for this much, you don't have to pretend to think about it!"
    "You say that's the problem! Why don't you know about giving up! And what you're doing is an order, not a request! If you say you don't like it, learn how to accept rejection!"
    A normal person would be ashamed of himself at this point, but…! I really have no conscience.
    "I'm shameless and reckless, so I can't accept rejections! If there was another way, I'd have done this too! But you or someone else can deliver the letter to the North…"
    [Kakhak! Master! Chad! That ignorant bastard! I purposely broke the bathroom door! I'm breaking it down with force!]
    [...Hey! Who will use your power as you please! The bastard who protruded out because this root is not deep!]
    [You said I can use it in an emergency!]
    [Not now! Damn you! You are being punished!]
    I was deliberately ignoring Rai's scream, but I couldn't help but react to the word that I broke the bathroom door.
    You're using your power without the owner's permission!
    Jekar reflexively looked in the same direction as I swallowed my swords and glared fiercely at the door. He didn't even know it was a threat from ass.
    [I'm going to see the real Chad's ass!]
    [See it!]
    [Yeah, yes! Human rights! Master! It's okay to punish me! Human rights cannot be violated! isn't it? For me, the freedom not to see Chad's ass… No, no. Chad's ass deserves protection from my sight!]
    [...]
    [Crime! This is a more serious crime than destroying the Imperial Palace! Chad's ass doesn't matter to Chad either!]
    Rolling his head on the subject of Rai… But what I hear makes sense.
    No matter how much the owner of the butt is Chad, it may be a crime as bad as destroying the imperial palace for a spirit to look at the buttocks regardless of one's will.
    "...Why do you have such a serious face again?"
    "Jekar, will you want to kill when somebody sees your ass? Even a spirit?"
    It was a good question as he quietly took a step away from it.
    I clicked my tongue briefly and then walked towards the door. The door was still open.
    [Noisy. Alright come back! Chad's ass also has the right to keep it secret, so I know he'll take care of it!]
    It was as if he had messed up in the bathroom in a very short time, and Rai moved at full speed without answering.
    I wondered if a dark gold liquid was leaking like oil from Esh's party's door, but it quickly took the form of a white snake and rushed into my room.
    “What the…"
    The sum of all that Jekar and Esh sighed because of me would be nothing compared to the sighs that I sighed because of him.
    Rai knew what to do first, as he had been punished for throwing dungeons in the past, and as soon as he entered my room, he went straight to the washbasin.
    Then he grumbled, rubbing his whole body with soap at the bottom.
    [Because Master always has bad timing! I'll call you anyway! It would have been nice if we had called earlier! And as you know, I left all the metal it had when it was a toilet lid there, so this body is clean!]
    Is this the difference between entering the bathroom and leaving the bathroom?
    Rai was always filthy and shameless when he cried out for his life. I want to hit one.
    "...Why does your spirit wash as soon as he arrives?"
    "Don't ask, you'll get hurt if you do."
    Mind…
    Rai used his flexible tail to soap his body, and then, piling up in the foam, tugging it in the washbasin, and waving his tail while waiting for the good smell to come out of his body.
    That might not be a spirit.
    [Huh, now my mind and body are stable. I almost didn't see it, so what? I'm glad that the Master knows at least roughly what human rights are, even if you don't have a dirty conscience!]
    "Jekar?"
    "Well?"
    "I think it's okay not to deliver the letter. I'll find another way."
    "...A sudden change of heart?"
    "It's not a big deal. After seeing that shameless guy, you're so angry at me, and I'm annoyed, and I wondered if it was because you wanted to hit me with your fists."
    I have a feeling of remorse that I should not do that.
    I knew I wouldn't be able to go far.
    "Even when I'm annoyed by you, I've never wanted to hit you. And… Don't look for another way and give up cleanly. If you try to find a way to send a letter from here to there, you'll end up being a spy."
    "It's up to me to figure it out."
    "...tttt, you're crafty again."
    "What?"
    "You're trying to make me decide that I'm not going to trust you to deal with your boring and insecure work, and I'd rather bring it with my own hands.
    …Good idea? Would you do something like that?
    I sent out the letter quietly once more, with the intention of burying Jekar's idea.
    If you refuse again this time, you really feel like giving up. I also take care of conscience sometimes.
    [Okay, I think I'll live. But what were you talking about while I was away? Judging by it, it looks like you were making fun of Jekar again.]
    [Are you kidding me? He was caught with his feet.]
    Now, like finally accepting the letter.
    [Anyway... How are you going to deal with the aftermath? Unlike the other guys, Jekar is a guy who only thinks about getting away from the Master. If you keep bothering him, will he run away?]
    The difference between Jekar and Esh is that Esh is like a herbivore that does little resistance and is eaten by me, while Jekar is like a ferocious carnivore that struggles and eventually gets exhausted and gets eaten.
    If Esh is an animal that delights in being eaten by me… Even though Jekar knew it would work, he resisted as much as possible.
    “Not twice.”
    "Yes, thank you."
    I see a four-mirae that will say that a hundred times.
    I knew this without the great sense of sanctuary.
    "...A farewell gift. Will it work?"
    "Okay."
    "Except for all useless things except letters."
    [Huh? Is he going? I thought he'd be quiet next to the Master until the chief called! What the hell is going on while I'm away? ]
    [I guess he can't stand it. Neither the human-infested environment nor the unpleasant ethos. Me too… He seems to be broken when he is with me.]
    Jekar could not let go of unnecessary worries about me, and he seemed to be in pain because he was unfamiliar with himself.
    So if you leave my side, you seem to know how to regain your original peace…
    That was an illusion. There's something the guy doesn't know. It's true that you're the more anxious type when you can't see it.
    There have been plenty of people who have proven it throughout my life.
    Starting with Master Elle, Hansen and Philo. The dean and up to Esh. I've watched men who get restless when I disappear from view and get tired of sweaty men.
    [Aha? As far as I know, Esh is the only one who didn't break because it was stamped by the Master. Braight woke up to his perverted temperament, Maggi went from being a fool to being a dangerous fool, and Shak was… Did the material change a bit? He was obviously a savvy half-demon, but he became a faithful dog after getting the hands of a master. Hmm, come to think of it, Esh is also a bit broken…]
    [When you say that, don’t I look like a person who has a very bad influence, it was a toilet lid just a minute ago, can it be like that tomorrow?]
    I pulled out a bundle of hair and a picture from the envelope and looked up at Jekar with a face like this.
    I pretended not to be the guy, but he had a pretty satisfying expression.
    [Stop speaking falsely… No matter how true it may be, there are times when you shouldn't say it!]
    [It would be better to take care of yourself for a while.]
    [It's okay. Except for heavy mouth, it's metal.]
    [...It's just that your voice can't be heard by others. Whose spirit is living only by the mouth.]
    "After I deliver it to him, I'll let you know with a communication ring. It'll be a month or so tomorrow at the latest."
    “Can you tell me directly?”
    “I have something to do with that face.”
    "What? Does it have anything to do with the reason you brought me Shak's letter?"
    The more Jekar rejected my letter, the more I wondered how Shak had read and sent the letter to Jekar, so I asked with a twinkle in his eyes, but Jekar seemed unwilling to answer.
    After returning to his usual indifferent expression, he was just preparing to leave.
    Sheesh, I wonder what the secret recipe is… place?
    "Until we meet next time, stay healthy, Ginny."
    I looked stupidly at Jekar's right hand, which was held out in front of me.
    Is bare-handed raw skin.
    This guy… Didn't you notice the tears of truth?
    Even if he didn't notice, wouldn't he be an elf who would be so willing to face me skin-to-skin?
    If I'm not wrong, this is… This is the moment when Jekar, who is too picky and can't be honest in everything, tries to show me his sincerity.
    There are things that cannot be put into words.
    [...Is not it ? Rai! Is this it?]
    [Oh, no. You'd better not use the tears of truth, as Jekar's keeper is in danger of dying… I was saying that!]
    Even if I had the opportunity to use the ring, I deliberately avoided it, partly for Jekar, and partly for me. It was also for Esh.
    For everyone.
    He's a guy who rejects his feelings for me enough to try to run away from me.
    But even before he left, the fact that he held out his hand first… I have a desire to know.
    Do you want to clear up some misunderstanding? Or maybe he just wants to tell you about what happened with Shak.
    If you knew the tears of truth, you would know that you can't choose what to show and what to hide…
    Like an eternity or a fleeting moment, oriental gates have no value now.
    As long as you hold the hand in front of me, you will be able to know what Jekar is thinking in a blink of an eye.
    There is no reason to reject the hand that has reached out to you. I was holding Jekar's hand faster than I was conscious.

{ —Please. If you forward this letter to her… I'll give you one.}

Shak's secret is that I can't follow it.

{ —Ha.
    —Please reply as well. How is it. That's a cool offer, isn't it? You release the accumulated anger, and I enjoy the joy that continues.
    —It's not even funny… It looks like the black blood has spread all the way to the brain? }

The amazing thing about Tears of Truth is that it conveys the emotions of the moment Jekar met Shak.
    If you simply want to read memories, even among the high-level magic, it is a difficult magic, but there is a mental magic that can read the memories of an intelligent body.
    The magic that Adelaide tried to use on me and failed.
    However, the tears of truth read the other person's thoughts and feelings as written in the literature.
    It makes it clear why the tears of truth are called the treasures of a legend, to know all the sincerity that cannot be understood by reading only memories and the flow of that momentary emotion.
    Everything felt vivid, as if I was standing at the moment Shak and Jekar were talking.
    It was also in Jekar's position.

{—Is that possible? I must confess, this is the first time in my life that I have experienced such a peaceful period. This must be the feeling everyone feels. My body exists entirely for her… This deep sense of stability. }

When he saw Shak, he felt a deep-rooted distrust of the cursed blood, and had a bit of sympathy for the cruel fate that Shak did not want himself, but in the end he found its existence reluctant and sinister.
    He said he could never tolerate having that presence on the side of those who knew name.
    Very cool and concise.

{—You seem to know yourself well, so that's a good thing. Your very existence is evil.
    —Hey, you're talking harsh words without any fuss.
    —The serenity won't last long, so don't be mean and prepare to die on this land. That will be the only thing you can do to repay the favor!
    —I decide how I will repay the favor. And it's not going to happen as dangerous as you think. As long as I'm… I will be saved. Just like this earrings are protecting me. }

The tears of truth even conveyed to me the feeling of the moment Jekar found a pair of shiny blue earrings in Shak's ear.
    To be precise, it seems that it was not as easy as I thought to subtract only that moment from Jekar's consciousness of that time.
    Jekar recognized at a glance that it was the energy of my Endairon that filled the jewel part of the earring and glowed, and immediately felt a rage that was hard to handle.

{—Do you want to hit it? Well then, the letter. }

Like an extraordinary man, Shak didn't hide his joy as Jekar's stomach grew.
    Strangely enough, Jekar couldn't find a reason for his anger, but he clearly felt that Shak was the culprit.
    Because there was so much rage crawling in his head that he wanted to do anything if he could just hit that smooth face.
    However, Jekar was a savvy man who had to find a reason in every case to easily fall for Shak's provocation.
    That made him unwilling to move.
    Hitting the half horse in front of you without finding a reason is like… It looked like the jealousy of humans.

{—Put it away… Do you think it would mean anything to me to beat you guys?
    —Are you telling lies like a vain struggle? Didn't you always want to look at me? I want to slap that mug, I want to ruin that unfortunate face… Isn't it?
    —...
    —I have a talent for noticing what other people want. Thanks to that, I have survived to this day. There is heat in your cold eyes, and it's strange that you don't notice it.
    —I don't know what you're talking about. If you are crazy, stick your nose in the plate and relax.
    — I refuse. I am now able to choose when I die. For the first time, I opened my eyes to the joy of life. Enjoying this wonderful and peaceful happiness… I will live by her side, and I will die with her one day at a time.
    —You… Then did you hear that it's a burden? }

It was at that moment that the first smile faded from Shak's face.
    The moment when Jekar hit the peak of Shak, even though he hadn't heard of me.

{—...Dark elves can't commit suicide, right?
    —What does that matter now?
    —Because it's pitiful. You will have no choice but to be left alone for a long time. Even though my bloodline has a long way to go, I've been told that it's the best thing I've ever done in my life. }

Jekar clenched his fist once at that time, and almost stabbed him in the face of Shak, who came right in front of him.
    But he still couldn't find a reason to hit Shak now.
    Jekar only clenched his fists as he wandered, not knowing where he was angry.

{—Why are you patient? Are you upset that you can't do what I can?
    —Why should I be angry about that?
    —Because we are alike. It seems you haven't noticed yet.
    —...the most unpleasant sound I've ever heard in my life. Who said we look alike… Don't you know what motivates me to achieve what you want? I can hit your face at any time, regardless of the letter!
    —Hey, is that so? It won't be possible unless I get it right. right. If you don't get it within ten chances, you can bet on the one who delivers. }

Shak had a knack for scratching others, and Jekar wasn't the type to struggle to put up with it, but this one was definitely bad, but it was too bad.
    Jekar felt his patience wear out quickly.
    And I looked up at Jekar's face, listening to, seeing, and following along with the complex emotions and sharp conversations he felt the day he received Shak's letter through the ring…
    No matter how many thoughts the ring reads and how densely entangled it was, it all flowed into the moment I lifted my head.
    At most, maybe 1 or 2 seconds.
    It was slower than when reading Esh's thoughts, but it was no less massive.
    When I held hands with Rudin, all his thoughts were unclear, the stream of consciousness was cut like a broken thread, and considering that his heart could only see a shadow, I could tell that Jekar was also quite open to me.
    If the Ring of Truth can't read someone's mind properly, it's because the other person's mental power is stronger than mine, or it's because they're extremely vigilant about me.

{—Someone coming soon…
    —Don't be shy, you're welcome. Just because my hand is like this, it won't be easy to lose. It's been over 300 years since I didn't feel like I was being welcomed on purpose. It must have been that way since you were born.
    —Ttt, do you want me to play around with you? What's so big about being old? If I don't fight you and your body becomes more uncomfortable than it is now… To the mercenary King of the South… It's like I'm afraid of losing. Even if you die, you have to win, right?
    —...You don't even realize that you're worried about that? From what I've experienced, it's slow for elves to realize their feelings together… Maybe it's because I've lived for a long time, so there's less variation in emotions. Elves are so rational that they live a tiring life.
    —Yes, it would be nice if you were a mixed race of emotional humans and demons. }

Jekar looked like that, but when he was talking about it, he pricked his ears to see if there were any other humans around, and he looked around for a few dozen meters in all directions, and I thought that Shak must have noticed that too.
    Like this rough and friendly elf…

{—Thank you for the compliment. It's definitely wonderful to be able to be honest about your feelings. Stuffy and clogged up elves will have a hard time realizing even if they go on for the rest of their lives. Well, you can't help but count the leaves in the forest, right?
    —Like that… do you want to fit me
    —I don't enjoy being beaten, I just want you to grant me your wishes and my little wishes in return.
    —Because I have no interest in defeating you!
    —You can't be honest… It's written on your face that you want to beat me up.
    —What a tough guy with blonde-hair! No matter how much you do, I don't even do business with half-demon! I'm tired of mixing words. Give me the stuff she left behind.
    —Oh, what she left behind… It's right next to you. }

That was a bit silly to me too.
    Maybe it's more like Shak's face that Jekar remembers.

{—… This damn half… Dare to play with me…?
    —I didn't lie. It's pretty fun to play with you. I think you can see why she loves you.
    —L. L…? L?
    —I'm late, so I think I'll have to admit it to you too. In that sense, I think it would be a courtesy to her to live harmoniously. I did some research, and that's the virtue of those who are late…
    —What do you mean? Crazy guy?
    —Um, I can't help it because you don't notice even though I'm helping you like this. You may seem like her in that way. I tried to help, but it didn't work out like this… That's it. In the not-too-distant future, when I please her, you will suck your finger. That would be cute as it is. }

He couldn't stand it anymore and his fist went out.
    This is a provocation that can only be tolerated by the level of Esh. Because if it were me, I already hit it in the beginning.
    Shak scratched the insides of Jekar to the limit, trying to get along with his mouth, and was beaten as he wanted, and then he took over the letter with a strong face, whose cheeks were slightly red to say the least he had been beaten.
    Jekar felt a sense of shame at that moment, but he could not refuse the letter.
    It seems that the words that Shak added have become a curse.
    'Soon you will name your anger towards me.'
    'Once you find the name, it will grow out of control, so it won't be a bad thing at the latest.'
    'What am I talking about? You hate her men, don't you?'
    'The refusal to deliver the letter…'
    'We will be good enemies and worst friends. If we fight with each other, the score will be cut, so let's get along as much as possible.'
    A familiar echo.
    Even if I try not to think of it, the whispers of others that come to mind and hold me back.
    For me, the headmaster's advice was like that, and Cloud's curse was like that.
    To Jekar, Shak's laughter-filled voice seemed to be an unstoppable echo.
    And other thoughts peeked through the long echoes.
    Because he couldn't decide what to show.
    The thing that comes to mind most clearly is only to greet me in the front.
    What you see behind the memories of Shak is… It was mermaid island.
    The dawn sea, my face, seen through the eyes of Jekar, who has a different perspective from mine. My eyes.
    My cheeks and lips.
    Jekar's feeling when he saw it.
    Next day.
    After a long, refreshing morning, I took a seat in the dining room and waited for the food I ordered to come out.
    I chose one inn well, and just smelling the food flowing out of the kitchen made me salivate.
    That's probably why the little hum comes out.
    [Let's bet, Rai.]
    [What bet?]
    [Will that naughty guy appear in front of me again in a few days!]
    [Isn't it a few months? Considering the elves' concept of time, in fact, it would be more correct to look at it in years. Besides, he's a busy elf.]
    [What are you talking about. Didn't you see that guy's heart yesterday?]
    [This is the Master. I read it again through the Master, so I don't understand it! I know for sure that you were caught holding the tears of truth… hey! I thought he'd find out someday!]
    [...Your opponent is the ethnicity of the elf. He's even aware of looking at himself in a veiled mirror! How can you deceive such a guy!]
    So far, only three strong people have noticed that I'm watching them through a veiled mirror.
    The duke Rustalit Pedry, who is called the strongest human, and his eldest son, Robenin, who is called the red-haired monster, and Jekar.
    Two of the three have in common that they are Sword Masters.
    It means that they have a superior sense that is far beyond the level of common sense.
    And although Jekar's status does not reach that level, instead, he has a unique intuition for dark elves.
    A sharp enough power to be called a prophecy.
    [Still, thanks to being caught, reading the heart of someone who knows that you have the tears of truth, it's a good thing to know what's different!]
    [Who is taking advantage of it…]
    Yesterday, through the ring, I found out more than one or two, but the most impressive thing about them was that the other person's heart, who noticed that I was looking inside, was completely closed in secret.
    At first, a lot of thoughts came to me, so I thought I could see everything like Esh did to me… It wasn't. There was clearly a difference.
    I tried to look into some thoughts, but I couldn't get a peek because there was no way I could dig in, as if Jekar's eyes were looking straight into my eyes.
    For example, the location of a Sanctuary.
    [In the meantime, the only person who is curious about that is the Master.]

Aritma, complexmind, Luimire and 13 others like this.
  14. mexzero01

mexzero01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I’m cheering for Ginny x Jekar. XD

15. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    [If he hadn't known that I had tears of truth, he wouldn't have been wary of it. After all, the more the existence of the ring is discovered, the more it will suffer.]
    [You said he had nothing to hide from the Master other than the secrets of the Sanctuary?]
    [Some of the things I was trying to see?]
    [Then I don't know, but he might not show you anything if he puts his mind to it. Regardless of mental power.]
    Rai's words made sense, so I fiddled with the ring on my hand, thinking I'd better test it in more detail the next time Jekar came.
    Yesterday, I had tried several times in the past to steal Jekar's inner heart, and all that I had looked into at Mermaid Island was discovered, but there was no reflection.
    Even Jekar wasn't mad at me at all.
    Because, after shaking hands with me, revealing his complicated mind, he felt terribly suffocating… The moment I opened my mouth, he just ran out of the window.
    As if it were my first words when I came to know my heart to be scarier than a dragon.
    Why is it that the more men like me, the more shy they are?
    Neither Esh nor Jekar were as laid-back as Shak.
    Is it because both men are their first love?
    [I, what… Since it's a spirit, I don't know what kind of love between humans and elves is. I think it's definitely pitiful for the Master to become his first love.]
    [That's a good comment. How many more days do you want to close the toilet lid?]
    [...This is the bet the Master was talking about! If I win, I'll get a toilet veto!]
    [You use your head quite a bit. Rai?]
    [If the Master wins, I will give you my love!]
    [I don't need that.]
    [You're too much!]
    Rai hiding in the cloak and betting with me won't give me anything to win, and that's what a Master is like. While the elves were fighting rather than running away, my late breakfast that I ordered earlier came out.
    And it was Chad who appeared from behind and touched me before me.
    "Howdy."
    "Hey! Give me the bread."
    If it was an approaching sign, I wasn't surprised because I felt it from the beginning.
    Rai didn't even think about being vigilant.
    "I'll pay you back when I open my skewer shop later!"
    "Stop the illusion that this body is going to your store!"
    "If you give it tenfold?"
    "Would you like to go when you have time?"
    [After all, it's a life saver, so it's free for life!]
    "By the way, you're very good at making this house's bread."
    "Is not it? After all, you have to choose an inn after looking at the restaurant.”
    Chad sat down in the seat across from me, accustomed to taking another loaf of bread from my bread basket.
    I eat soup thinking that it's a scene I've seen dozens of times, but Chad also had a face that reminded me of the same thing.
    "Seeing you doing that alone… it really feels like you're back."
    "Okay?"
    "How can we forget this atmosphere. In the middle of a restaurant full of shabby mercenaries… A young woman weighing less than half their weight is sitting alone, and there's no one around, let alone a gangster."
    More than 98% of the inns for travelers were men, and wherever I went, there were lines of people who annoy me if I sat alone.
    The solution is always a fist closer than the law… it was a spirit.
    "Everyone doesn't even look this way. You can tell if you're already dead by looking at whether or not there are people peeking at you!"
    “As soon as I arrived, I saw a few.”
    "It didn't take me long to get used to this strange atmosphere, but it's been a while since I've been through it, so it's new again. What was today? Tiny water droplets? Transparent fish? Nemesis?"
    “Because we are Undine and Undain. Isn't it time to memorize now?"
    “Then do you remember the name of my sword?”
    Chad raised his own sword, with a face that I'd bet I wouldn't know.
    Angry.
    That guy doesn't even have multiple swords like I have multiple spirits, so I couldn't remember the name of the sword.
    [Rai?]
    [I don't remember either. I'm not interested.]
    “Uh… it must have been three letters.”
    “Five letters.”
    "Would you like some eggs?"
    “Give me two.”
    It's the same with each other not knowing each other's weapon names, so we decided to take care of each other and concentrated on eating.
    In fact, I expected someone to come down while I was eating, so I had plenty of it from the beginning, so even if Chad stole it and ate it, my share did not decrease.
    Only after he had roughly filled his stomach did Chad look around and then pull his neck out and look out the window through the window.
    "What are you looking for?"
    "The dark elf yesterday?"
    "He's gone."
    "...Already? Is it that the Dark Elf originally appeared so suddenly and then suddenly disappeared?"
    "Isn't that one guy I know for sure?"
    "Isn't it because of me? I got really scolded by Enk yesterday. He told me to distinguish between wearing and not wearing."
    "It's overly self-conscious. Do you think a guy who leaks such a dense life would go away just because you paid attention?"
    Have you ever seen a beast staring at a rabbit?
    There was no need to speak out. Even though he was open-minded, Chad had a rather cheerful expression.
    “Then I’m glad! I was worried because I thought I did too much. It seemed to make him quite uncomfortable…"
    "He's usually uncomfortable with everything. It's uncomfortable to call his own name, and it's uncomfortable to call other people's names. It's inconvenient to like someone he likes."
    Jekar is the same as me, who is reluctant to develop feelings for someone, so I knew what it was like without having to explain it hard.
    We were similar in that we didn't want to have a bigger weakness than we are now.
    So we are comfortable with each other’s strengths, but… So there was a reason why we were together. _
    Because we understand so well how unnecessary we are to each other.
    "...Is it uncomfortable to like you?"
    "Uh, it looks like he's broken."
    "That… Don't tell Esh about that…?"
    "If it's Esh, he'll know without saying it? And more than jealousy… I'd miss Jekar! Did you not see each other's eyes exchanged yesterday? They're like wild beasts licking each other. That's why they're the only villains!"
    “You are a villain.”
    "...a damn bastard…"
    "Even if you don't have handsome men on both sides, you're beating people since morning. Then you're a villain."
    "Those who do the right thing are wrong!"
    "That's right. But what's the difference between a villain and a normal person is that a normal person only scares you, and a villain is a real fan."
    [Oh, Chad is making all the right sounds for some reason.]
    "..."
    “Nine out of ten you see blood. You had half-killed the guy you flirted with before, so how worried Esh was that you would really kill him sooner or later."
    Sorry, Esh. Despite your concerns, I sent a few guys away when you weren't looking.
    But since there were only bad guys, it could be said that it was air purification.
    I also have a standard, so I move after judging what this guy will do to me if there are no people around.
    Those who pretended to want to lick something in front of me are usually dead.
    If there's Esh nearby, I'll leave his life and at least one limb available for use.
    I also know that I am not justice, like Esh's concerns.
    You know you're lucky enough to be the victim.
    "The archer at that time had his arms smashed like that, so where is he begging now…"
    “That’s what happened. You lose your appetite in the morning.”
    "Since when did you care about that…"
    “Tell me about Rudin. The new party… I came in later, so that’s the original one? When did you meet?”
    Chad was the purest guy who followed without a doubt the most when he changed the topic.
    Still, he knew as much as he spent the longest time with Esh, so it was perfect for getting information about Rudin.
    As long as you don't ask too much, they'll usually think of you as curious about the new party.
    “We met Rudin… see, it was before Gale and Enk left to look for a map… Did we meet three months before you? We were together for two or three weeks… like that.”
    "Short?"
    “We only went together for a while, and we didn’t officially become a party, and we couldn’t even call him an aid more than you.”
    “Usually, after we’ve been together that much, we officially become a party, or if we don’t get along, we leave. Then did Rudin leave because he didn’t want to get along with you?”
    "It seemed like there was somewhere else to go. Because he left with a lot of room. And he liked Rox more than Esh, so I wanted to make them a party. Because the two got along well, Rudin is a priest, and Rox is very devout."
    "Hmm… Rox…"
    This shit…
    "Gale and Enk would be closer to you than Rudin? Me too. First of all, we've been together for a long time, and it's a poem that I entrusted with my life.
    [...Master? He doesn't seem to get along much with the kids, so the fact that you think he can go missing is proof that you're a villain…]
    [Shut up.]
    "If he officially becomes a party, he'll get close quickly, though. At first glance, he's a friendly type. Just having a priest in the group made it much easier to pass through the gates!”
    "...You know how to write something like that?"
    "Even if you're sick, they say he's going to be strong and don't treat you well."
    “Did Rudin treat even the smallest wounds kindly?”
    "Yes."
    Sheesh, natural healing is the best way to heal wounds, Rudin ruined their habit.
    Healing was the type that I hated the most because it consumed a lot of mental power and had to squeeze out my heart for others, who are few within me.
    "Even though he's a training priest, he's from a paladin, so he'll probably use heels comparable to that of a regular priest. It must be useful. Rox deserves to be coveted."
    "No, it's not useful enough, it's huge…"
    "Okay, how about swordsmanship?"
    "He's strong! Esh must be at a level that he can train properly? I've tried training with him, but his compatibility is really bad. I don't know if the paladins' swordsmanship is perfect, but it's to the point that it's completely suffocating."
    “Is it authentic swordsmanship? It’s something that only nobles can use.”
    “Yeah, that kind of swordsmanship that seems to have a solid basic skill and set standards. Do you have the feeling that you have systematically learned the same movement tens of thousands of times? Conversely, I… It's a swordsmanship that I learned from mercenaries to make a living…"
    Chad's voice was rare, but now it is.
    "Since I didn't learn it by watching a swordsmanship book properly… I don't think the knights have any fundamentals. Rudin's sword is the exact opposite of mine. Would you call it a swordsmanship that feels skeletal? It was only going to get in the way! So after trying it out once, I quit right away.”
    "What do you mean? Your swordsmanship isn't without its roots, it's focused on actual combat."
    Chad had no intention of praising me and he would laugh like an idiot if he told him good things.
    It's a face that knows where Akia likes Chad.
    He quickly started talking about swordsmanship with an excited face, just like when I was talking about spirits.
    He shouldn't have started talking about swordsmanship with those who give names to his swords.
    "Esh's swordsmanship is also close to the level! I think the basics are different. Knights' swordsmanship is accurate, but has a hard corner?"
    Esh's mother, who died, was from a family of knights with a deep skeleton with a sword technique handed down from generation to generation, so I think that sword technique was mixed with the sword technique of the imperial family.
    "Isn't it a great balance type? It's a swordsmanship that can be digested no matter who you fight against! Actually, swordsmanship is power, speed, and skill. The fact that everything is exquisitely balanced without focusing on any one of them, in other words, has no strengths at all. You're not saying there isn't! But Esh is strong!"
    [Master.]
    [Oh, I felt it too. It's all here.]
    "It's saying that in order for a balanced swordsman to beat a power-type swordsman or a gimmick, he has to be strong, not just slightly!"
    I let out one ear of Chad's enthusiasm and looked at the wide open front door of the inn.
    Maybe ten steps left before I could see it.
    “Wow, I feel sorry for those who don’t know the coolness of a balanced type! It may be difficult and difficult to learn, but in the end you can deal with all swordsmen… Where are you going?"

"Braight is coming."
    “Uh… now that you’re in, did you feel that?”
    Chad had a strange expression on his face that I felt Bright's presence before him and got up.
    I'm a spirit person, and I'm sensitive to the presence of spirits, but I'm not as good as the swordsmen.
    “Right now, Braight is wearing a small water droplet that I put on.”
    I can tell where my spirit is even with my eyes closed. As long as they are in the same city.
    Chad had a low understanding of spirits, so he didn't understand what I was saying for a moment.
    Soon he looked at Braight walking this way with Undine, and he made a face of understanding.
    "Okay! I wonder what the bees will do to that wizard, the spirit… Oops."
    I recklessly shoved an object that was rolling on the table into Chad's mouth, whether it was a girl-range cloth or something, and then approached Bright as if nothing had happened.
    [Master, Master! I protected the wizard!]
    “Good job, Undine.”
    "...Ginny? Why did you put a mop in Chad's mouth?"
    “He said things I didn’t want to hear even though he knew I was a villain.”
    [Is Undine okay?]
    Is that good enough?
    If you are Undine, who died for me and came back to life, you can be forgiven no matter what you say.
    Braight was looking at Chad with an envious look, somehow pulling the mop out of his mouth.
    What is this pervert?
    "Is that? Did you bring it?"
    "Of course. Check it out!"
    Braight, who had been running errands since the morning, proudly took out the telegram from his arms, and whispered as if he was conscious of his surroundings, put it back in half again.
    "Isn't it very open here? How do we get up to the room?"
    The place where I and Braight faced was between the inn's front door and the dining room, that is, in the middle of the first floor.
    "No, it's not good to be alone in the room with a senior."
    "...Hoo, to say that out loud…! You're kind. How are you today? Ginny?"
    "More than anything else, there aren't many people now."
    When Chad came down, it was quite crowded with hunks in full swing, but now everyone is avoiding me… Rather than stand up!
    It was time to go and it was quiet.
    This is because travelers usually only eat breakfast and move on to the next city.
    Well, that's why.
    “Just give it to me, I’m going to meet Esh here, so it’s annoying to come back down. Rai will see the mana, so you don't have to worry about it."
    [Sure! Master has me! I don't have eyes on the back of my head, but I can see through the back of my head!]
    Rai climbed over my head to watch out for anyone overhearing us, and Braight handed over the telegram reassuringly that there were only three or four resting travelers on the ground floor, except for Chad and the innkeeper.
    "It was quite a long time, and as you said, he knocked on the door of the tower to send a telegram in a hurry late in the evening. And he offered a large amount of money that he couldn't refuse. It was a small amount compared to what we gave him."
    "and?"
    "He also looked for the destination, but it was a small upper-level rural branch that I had never heard of. It must have been a structure to wash the destination and get it into his hands."
    Braight seemed open to the possibility that Rudin wasn't a spy until he got the telegram.
    Although I hear of a pervert from time to time, he's cautious like a wizard, so it would have been difficult to conclude that Rudin was a spy simply by hearing that my premonition was bad.
    However, the current Braight seemed to completely sympathize with my thoughts. Probably because the answer was in the telegram.

< Urgent. Mother bird. Beside. Waiting for the blue moon. Landing. >

Again, there is no clearer evidence than this.

<Dark. Elf. Accompany. Blue moon. Second. Personally. seems to follow. Elf go mother bird. Follow when to be I will report blue moon. Height. Height. Height. Real thing Possibility. >

My birthday is the big blue moon, white deer day, so the code name seems to be the blue moon.
    It was not a letter, but rather than a letter, there was a limit to the choice of words, which made it difficult to read, but there were few ways to communicate as quickly as this.
    In addition to this, in order to use communication magic, Renee would have to go directly to the tower or accompany the wizard, but unless all of the guardians were bought by Renee, that method would be difficult.

<Me. Confirm. For. Information. Cross. Compare. Wind. Blue moon. Academy. Attending. fence. Second seat. To. confession. Received. Whether. Please confirm. Blue moon. Contrary to rumors. Violent. Please confirm. Wind blow. Please confirm. >

I don't know who's going to do the cross-validation, but even when I was at the academy, I wasn't flirtatious and frivolous.
    At that time, it was really good to be diligent and purely study only… I didn't do it, but looking at a handsome man, I was bored.
    This is because I had high eyes because I had already seen a rare beautiful boy named Esh when I was young.
    As I unintentionally came out into the world and met beautiful men comparable to Esh, the cheater who had been sleeping has woken up.
    Rai said that just by looking at my obsession with non-attribute spirits, I could tell that I was not a person who could be satisfied with just one, she said.

<Blue Moon. Dictionary. Information. According to. Academy. Attending. Pet. White sand. Grow up. And. This place. Blue moon. Also to. Pet. White sand. Existence. >

Oh, you even know that I raised snakes at the academy.
    Rudin. This guy has studied quite a bit about me, hasn't he?

<Pet. White sand. Exterior. Information. lack. ?. Unknown. Academy. Inside. Blue moon. Pet. White sand. Material. Please confirm. Same. Snake. ?. Possibility. Unknown. >

When it comes to Saint Ginny Crowell, it is widely known that the spirit of regeneration is the most famous, followed by the spirits.
    People didn't even know what it was.
    Other than that, I didn't come from a particularly famous family, I didn't make my debut in the social world, and because I was confined to the training room at the academy, very little information was known about me.
    My classmates from the same academy also said that I had a low-talking and cold impression, while others said that I had a loud voice and saw conversations with ghosts.
    It was quite common to say that I was weak because I passed out due to warp schizophrenia at Royal place, and there were also rumors that I was from an academy so it was difficult to finance.
    Numerous speculations, such as or not, followed my name.
    Except for my family, the fact that someone I was actually close with barely hands over makes it difficult to prove to others that I am who I am, instead of lowering the possibility that I will be found out even if I have an accident. _
    And a person with little known identity compared to fame, like me, would be a very difficult target from the point of view of a spy. _
    To the extent that everything from right-handed or left-handedness to which side I lie down on when I sleep becomes valuable information. _

<Blue Moon. Class. Mother bird. Acquaintance. Degree. Award. Male-female relationship. Possibility. Award. Blue moon. Gold. Home. Entry. Possibility. Height. Height. Colleague. Confirmation. Of the upper line. As directed. intentional. Access. Possibility. Lowest. Blue moon. Colt. >

I'm a pony… It's a point that Mr. Elle would strongly agree with, but I wish he would say that I'm a free spirit with dignity.
    Because a pony means a stubborn person who doesn't listen badly to adults.
    Rudin put as much of what he found out about me in a telegram as possible in a short period of time, and from the enemy's point of view, it was quite a brute force.

<...until. Please confirm. More details. Later. Letter. Enclosure. More than. Emergency. First. Dawn. Second. For. >

The thing that everyone liked the most was that it was a message from a spy.
    If I show this to Esh, it will be easier to determine Rudin's whereabouts.
    Whether to cut it out as soon as possible, or use it in reverse and the first dawn… In other words, whether to give the 1st Prince Renee a big candy.
    Often, the sun means the emperor or king and the moon means the queen.
    Usually, the prince or the imperial family call it a star, but it seems to have been slightly modified because there is a risk of knowing who the wizard in charge of the sound telegram that he calls too openly is referring to.
    "Okay. This should be enough. Good job, senpai."
    [Wow, good job! Wizard!]
    “Then… Then, what can you feed me? If you feed me, it’s okay to call it a mop…!”
    "Did you say it was crazy?"
    [Shall we hit?]
    Undine quickly moved to the back of Braight's head, which had been protected until a second ago.
    Braight, who had been slapped with rain on a rainy day by the little cute Undine, quickly put his lips into his mouth and shook his head.
    It goes without saying that Undine's tail stroke was several dozen times more powerful than my fist.
    It's powerful enough to leave dent marks on the log even if it can't break a rock.
    "Senpai and older sister say, but live with your mind. You can't go to one room after taking a chance, right?"
    "Yes…"
    “I’m going on a date with Esh, so don’t think about anything else and watch Rudin! Okay?"
    "..."
    “Since a swarm of bees appeared in the neighborhood, always store magic in the staff! One attack magic! A secondary magic! One shield magic! I can't always give you Undine!"
    [Master, Master. Braight is a cherished recycling waste, right?]
    Yeah, it's about a sturdy cardboard box that's not worth throwing away.
    Because despite all my hardships, he steadfastly follows me and seeks out delicious things.
    When I see his cheeks blush at the harsh bullying like now, I want to set the end of the cloak on fire.
    [But. Master! If you fall into the water with an old friend, the wizard, and the master's enemy, you'll save the wizard, right?]
    [What do you mean, Undine? Robenin has fallen into the water, and there is no time to save this pervert. I need to bring Robenin to the head as soon as possible.]
    [Ah! I learned another one! Yes!]
    [To give an example, I have to play Braight with that guy.]
    The only thing I could see was Rox, who was just going down the stairs with Esh.
    Since we met again, he's been a picky guard from the imperial family who hasn't even spoken to me properly.
    Originally, Rox couldn't say that he had a good relationship with me, but the last time I saw him, his gaze on me became even more disrespectful as to whether it was the culprit that I spit on Esh in front of that guy.
    "Ginny?"
    Esh found me coming down earlier than the appointed time for some reason and jumped up the stairs three at a time.
    "Esh."
    "It's not coming slowly."
    “I woke up early today.”
    In fact, I came down in advance to get the telegram.
    It was Braight who had to wake up in the morning.
    “Then shall we go? There is a place you and I want to go.”
    I naturally put my hands behind Esh's waist and led him out.
    I was planning to go to Rodikbel Castle and deliver the ID card that Anna had entrusted to me, and to talk about Rudin privately with the two of us.
    I've been looking for a chance to be with Esh since yesterday, but since Esh is the center of the group, it was not easy to share secrets.
    Because we couldn't even talk about the spy in front of Rox.
    "For a moment."
    "What sir!"
    "...Cirano! That's the first thing you say to me!"
    "It's the face you want to join on a date without notice!"
    "Of course! Where don't you go alone! You can't go anywhere without me!"
    Rox screamed and fearlessly pushed my hand away from Esh's waist.
    It makes me feel dirty no matter how hard I push.
    Decided. If you fall into the water with Braight and Rox, you only need to save Braight.
    "Oh, what kind of nonsense are you talking about? You pretend to be smart, but don't you know how to tell when you're wearing it or not?"
    Is there no way to protect the purity of the prince in the role of an imperial attendant?
    You skinny glasses freak!

Aritma, complexmind, Luimire and 13 others like this.
  16. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    [The Master can feel it in his eyes even if he doesn't speak.]
    "I'm! The day I left the village with Esh! I swore in front of the grave of Esh's grandfather, who raised him and my parents! I will protect Esh from anything dangerous!”
    Is it such a setting?
    “Hey, you’re the one who’s always protected, aren’t you?”
    "...Don't be fooled into protecting everything by force! You're ruthless! Including protecting Esh from dangerous humans like you!"
    "Who said that I'm rude… If you touch Undine's tail, you're going to die!"
    "Who are you? You're the one holding the neck right now! If you want to say no, you can't do it, just pretend like that! You violent elementalist!"
    “Stop… both of you calm down… How come it’s been a while since you met."
    "Esh! You tell me! You're going out with me! Anyone who brings a friend on a date is an idiot! Roc's never been in a relationship, so obviously he doesn't know how weird this is!"
    “Wow, what are you talking about! Esh, did you forget? The oath we made in front of the grave!"
    "A graveyard is just dirt on a corpse!"
    "It's not just a tomb! It's a grave with important meanings you don't know!"
    At least that's not going to mean a real grave.
    Judging by the word oath, I thought it might be a word that meant some rule to be followed between the prince and his attendants, or a restriction set by the imperial family.
    It is forbidden for the prince to arbitrarily shun his attendants and act alone…
    The attendant was not merely an assistant to the prince's daily life, but was also a watcher attached to the royal family.
    'That's how it turns out.'
    It seems that my guess was correct to some extent, considering that Esh was not able to keep Rox cool and was in trouble.
    However, even if that spectaclesman was in charge of the strict task of monitoring Esh's innocence by the orders of the imperial family, he could not exercise that force even on me.
    I don't know what kind of play I have to move along with Esh and Rox, but I'm a person outside the play.
    Even if Rox sees me as a danger and tries to control Esh!
    It wouldn't be against the rules for me to break that control and kidnap Esh!
    I can't help it. The abduction of the beautiful prince begins!
    In fact, I wanted to try it at least once!
    "Go! Braight!"
    It was Rox who tried to protect Esh with all his might, as if feeling some kind of ominous feeling for me who came back stronger, but it didn't matter.
    Because today, I had another way other than punching!
    Braight, who was standing just a short distance away and was wiping his saliva, looking enviously at Rox whose collar was shaken by my hand, recognized my intention with only a brief glance and moved swiftly.
    He lifted up his own staff, full of his magic spells. Everything was as natural as flowing water.
    Challang.
    The magic tool decorations on the staff swayed in one direction all at once, and as soon as Braight uttered a starter, a hazy magic circle spread all the way to Rox's feet.
    Purple! This is the skill of a skilled footbath!
    "Ginny? Now what…!"
    "...Do! Night friend, heavy eyelids. Sleep!"
    That was one of the magic that Braight had kept in the staff in advance in case of an unexpected attack.
    Why would the wizards carry their staff around? To complete the magic quickly in case of emergency!
    Dump.
    [Uh… It is a matter of conscience whether this can be called a similitude.]
    "Kha-ha-ha! Go to sleep. Rox!"
    Esh, not knowing what Braight was trying to do, reflexively stretched out his hand to stop the chorale, but that hand had to be used to support the back of Rox's head as he slid backwards without any resistance.
    Because there existed a minor problem that he could die of a concussion due to misplaced his head on the floor.
    If this was the battle, Esh's hand would of course have hit Braight's throat with all his might to block his chorale.
    "Rox? Rox! Oh my God…"
    "Heh, I should have interfered while looking at the opponent like that! Loyalty… Khuh, I'll buy you a lot of loyalty.
    "Seeing you fall down after not being able to hold out for even a second, your resistivity is really low, Rox… Don't worry, Esh! It's just a deep sleep, so he'll wake up naturally in 5 or 6 hours."
    [This is what happens when a pony and a capable pervert match hands and feet.]
    Rai also believes in Esh's protection when Esh is nearby and tends not to put up with his snout vagina.
    I guess I'll have to present this inn tonight with a sturdy metal dung shovel.
    [Come on, wait! Master? I hate poop no matter how odorless it is made of material!]
    “Just let him sleep, Esh."
    "Then… "
    "A good night's sleep is good for reducing the aftereffects. Sleep magic doesn't seem like it, but at first glance it's mental magic? It's the easiest of them all."
    [Are you listening to me? Yes? Would it be burdensome for an intelligent body to release its own shit? They all have thoughts and feelings! Master!]
    "Is it easy… Ginny? This magic was a masterpiece that I worked hard to complete in 30 minutes? It was an emergency spell!"
    It is said that all wizards store more than 99% of the completed magic in their staff, and the number of them varies greatly depending on the performance of the staff.
    The magician's ability is the next problem.
    This is also the reason why wizards are strongly obsessed with magic tools, and it was also the only way to compensate for their shortcomings.
    Because this was a technique like loading a gun, for example.
    Instead of bullets, it contains only a magic circle elaborately drawn with mana and a large part of memorized magic spells.
    “If I can’t go on a date with Esh, wouldn’t that be an emergency?”
    "Is not it. It's an emergency."
    [...?]
    "Ginny, there's one less thing that makes you feel good!"
    “Yeah, that’s a good attitude. Then I will see it, so save the magic again! Meet me in front of the tower at 2 o'clock. Chad! You put him up in the room!"
    Rox was deeply asleep, unaware of me, even though I was kicking.
    Chad, who was sitting in the dining room, ran frightened by the sudden accident, and Esh, with a dizzy face, could not hold on for long when I dragged him outside.
    He looked back at Chad hugging Rox, restless and unconscious.
    And Undine, who watched all this from his side, tilted her head and flew around me.
    [Hmm…? Hmm, I don't know… Why does the man with glasses hate my Master?]
    When Undine is curious about something, we hear porong, porong, and popping water drops.
    [Tsut, that's why, the little water drop… It's not that he hates her, it's that he doesn't like her! Those two are different!]
    [Then why is he doing this? Our Master is the coolest Master in Middle-earth! How can he not like it? That's weird!]
    [...There are some things that I don't agree with… The answer is that your owner is obsessed with ours! It's hard for you to understand, but humans do politics.]
    [Politics…]
    [It's good until the master becomes his master, that is, the guardian of Esh. In any case…! When the Master becomes the Crown Princess… Because Elan's future is bleak…]
    It was one of the scariest horror stories I've ever heard.
    I am the Crown Princess, who uses sorcerers to cast mind magic on people I don't like, and sometimes even kills people!
    Rox mustn't have been worrying for nothing.
    That's because I was the first to spec.
    Rai's words were a bit blurry in the middle of fear that I might be offended, but he seemed to gain confidence as his stream of consciousness sympathized with me.
    He pretended to know Undine more proudly.
    [The Crown Princess is the future Empress! It's like the second most powerful person in the empire! But, if the Master ever held such enormous power… If I did…? O? If there is, it would be good to find the secret to immortality.]
    ...Maybe it's this guy who's more snob than me.
    [Think about it. Master? Of course, the Master suits the Emperor more than the Empress. Of the two, the Empress is more likely to be feasible. It's easy!]
    [It's easy!]
    [That might be the only way to find the secret to immortality and quit!]
    This guy looks just like me, so I can't tell which part is a joke and which part is serious.
    Of course, even if it was sincere from beginning to end, it was not worth answering.
    [Wow! I really hope the Owner lives forever!]
    [Then! Then! How about it? Master! Even the water drop agrees! When the Master gains such power, she wonders if Elan might disappear from the map, but… Well, how are you? For me, extending the life of the Master is more important than things like Elan!]
    I can't hear it. I can not hear you.
    If I let it go, even Undine was influenced by Rai to sing an immortal song, so I reverse-summoned Undine by waving my hand lightly in the air, and then Rai, who became busier, crumpled back into my cloak.
    In the meantime, Esh looked anxiously in the direction of the inn once more.
    The footsteps following me were heavier than ever.
    "Don't worry, let's go? He's not dead."
    "...I know that. I'm worried that he'll get mad at you after waking up."
    Is it really that common to find a man who is so kind and full of heart in everything?
    I haven't been to the whole world yet, but I can assure you it won't.
    So Rox must be so serious about the relationship between me and Esh.
    I can't imagine this guy meeting someone casually.
    We first walked through the city as far as we could find.
    When I saw something delicious, I bought it and ate it, and when I saw a well-maintained road, I went up to see it.
    Then, when the road turned seriously uphill, I quickly backtracked, and Esh chuckled and I scolded him until he found a garden with a nice tree and gestured to me.
    When I reached the outskirts of the city, I ran into a swarm of geese that I didn't know who was raising them, and they didn't seem to have any intention of getting out of the way, arrogantly.
    Kkweg￱.
    Kkwagkag.
    [What about a goose? Master, there is a rumor that God forgot to make it and didn't include a coward.]
    Guys like Robenin are interrupting our date.
    I tried to sweep it away in one shot, but Esh was forced to go around the road in a big way because of the whole body drying it.
    I was going to send you to the river!
    And there was a large vegetable garden full of all kinds of medicinal herbs in the place that I came across by chance.
    Without a moment's hesitation, I summoned Iren to communicate with those herbs.
    Herbs were something to know and look at first.
    Iren, like Rai, could only exercise her powers with the kind he had sympathized with at least once.
    The rare plants I heard about earlier may have been overflowing with rare plants, but these commonly used human herbs were lacking.
    "His name is Iren? He's a new spirit?"
    "Um, I signed a contract while I was away from you. What kind of spirit is he?"
    "As soon as you call his name, the herbs dance as if alive… Is it a grass spirit?"
    “It was similar. It’s a plant spirit!”
    "It's amazing. It must be that this is the non-attribute spirit. But is it okay to tell me like that, Ginny?"
    Since Iren is not an elemental suitable for use in battle, she did not feel the need to carefully hide it.
    You should be able to use it as an emergency measure, but at least it won't happen to Esh.
    Most of all, Jekar and Shak already knew of Iren's existence, so I wanted to let Esh know.
    I just shrugged and affirmed with a smile, and Esh blushed with that alone and licked his lips in embarrassment.
    "If it's a plant… a plant spirit… you can even control trees."
    Why does this man still sometimes can't look me in the eye and stutter his words?
    I leaned my back against the garden fence and smiled sly.
    If Jekar is on the cute side, Esh is on the cute side.

"It's useless to control, but it can be done? But, according to Iren, the plants that have been grown… Among them, the old ones are stubborn and difficult to handle. I think it's more efficient to grow new ones."
    "It's amazing. The more I know about spirits, the more profound it becomes."
    “Is it possible that plants have a will? Because they are alive, they resist when they do something they don’t want to do. Other spirits… Water, soil, and wind, the four elemental elements, are the ones who breathe life into inanimate objects, while Iren is life. It’s about making what’s there strong, and lovingly freezing it to help us.”
    "Help…"
    "Iren is different from other spirits, so he needs to study a lot!"
    "I see. You look happy. Ginny. You look happy when you talk about spirits."
    Is it. You look happier when you whisper like that.
    I looked around the garden once again, thinking that it would be good to see Esh's smiling face anytime.
    It must have been a while since I arrived here, but since no one else was in sight, it must have been a quiet place.
    There could be no other place like this to start a secret conversation.
    “Esh? Remember I said I had something to show you earlier?"
    "Yeah, when we get to a quiet place… you said we'd talk about sir Rudin."
    We were so addicted to walking around the city together that we didn't notice the passing of time, but the most important thing I had to do this morning was to show Esh this telegram.
    "Look at this. Then there will be no need for a long talk."
    Esh accepted the paper I was handed to him with a smile on face, and Rai began to be wary of our surroundings even if he didn't ask.
    Because Esh and I were gone, Rudin might have been looking for us by now.
    "..."
    “It was stolen from the tower this morning, so the thing is certain.”
    Facing the evidence that Rudin is a spy, Esh's reaction is… It was much quieter than I expected.
    He did not change his expression, nor did he show any signs of anger or embarrassment.
    I don't think I could be that calm.
    The first prince is committing a serious foul that deserves to be eliminated from the nomination, and given the circumstances, this must be the tip of the iceberg, and it was impossible to even report this to the imperial family.
    In addition, the fact that one of the guardian candidates he believed in could not be used was also a very fatal situation for Esh with only a few months left on the road of the test.
    “Yes, there is no evidence like this.”
    But that was the first thing he said at the most. Only that's all.
    You opened your mouth nervously for a moment at the calm look that made you want to ask if this was okay, but then you couldn't say anything.
    Esh's eyes, who are looking at me quietly now, have sunk so much that I can see that this is not the first time Esh has been betrayed by a human.
    "...Thank you. Ginny, you've also helped me."
    No, if you say thank you with that kind of eyes, it will mess up the inside of the listener. This is the man…
    "It caused trouble."
    "What… That’s it.”
    "I need to think carefully about sir Rudin's whereabouts for the time being. Brother… I hate to call him that, but I think I need to know for sure what he wants."
    "He's just a spy right now, but if you say he's officially joining your party, then you're going to completely ruin you from the inside out."
    To detonate the worst bomb at the most important moment, it was much more effective to join the road of testing as a party, rather than stop as a Guardian candidate as it is now.
    In fact, it is a method of making the color of defeat from the inside darker by acting as a guardian of Esh while being on Renee's side.
    Because poison is the surest way to kill a person when swallowed.
    “Yeah, this is definitely valuable information, but it would be best for only us to know first.
    "That's my opinion, too. If you tell him, you know his identity, so don't even think about becoming a guardian, or if he know you're a prince, he's going to make a lot of noise, saying you're a slave?"
    "I think that's about it because he thinks you don't know who I really am… If he finds out, he'll drag us away and bury us in the ritual book. And maybe it's a book."
    "...Are you laughing now? Rudin is a spy."
    “I feel more comfortable when I smile.”
    It was at this moment that I realized that Esh was strong on the inside, unlike how she looked soft on the outside.
    When he gently removes the leaves from clothes while smiling casually even with the infinitely sunken eyes.
    “Ginny, blaming myself now doesn’t change anything. In order to live, it is more important not to lose composure. One of the things I've learned from the castle is that there's no way I won't be betrayed."
    “Of course, betraying is bad, but…”
    "Neither in the castle nor here… all I can do is turn my back so as not to betray easily. Don't show weakness, and as long as I'm looking straight ahead, the traitor is crouching."
    "...Rudin won't be able to survive if you keep an eye on it, right?"
    "But you'll miss when you want it. You won't get everything you want. Ginny, don't make that face. I'm more used to this than you think."
    Spiritists are rarely betrayed in life.
    First of all, since the spirits don't betray their masters unless they do something crazy, the spirits don't really trust anything other than the spiritists.
    What kind of idiot would willingly trust and love others for a true existence with a soul connected with me.
    “So… Esh, let’s have a good talk.”
    "..."
    “It’s something that makes you laugh. Oh, thank you too, Mr. Braight. Hopefully, he knows about me too."
    “Wow, what are you talking about…?”
    "You probably didn't get this telegram on your own. You just met us again yesterday, and in the meantime, you doubted your admiration and gathered evidence like this, doesn't it mean that you received help from inside? It won't be Rox, so if that's the case, it's only Mr. Braight…"
    “Hey, I’m just saying this to avoid misunderstanding. That's not what I said…?"
    Although I have a criminal record of telling Jekar that Shak is a half-demon! Regarding Esh, I was really innocent.
    The only fault is that I showed interest in Esh in front of Braight for 10 years.
    "You remember! That's when Bright found me like a ghost in Helicke! He looked at me and looked at you… Just! Really just! That was all! As soon as he heard your name was Esh, he immediately noticed it? He thought there was even a spirit!"
    "Calm down. Ginny, I was already guessing that Mr. Braight might know who you are. I just didn't check it out. He's not going to be my guardian… it's okay… it's okay."
    Didn't you just put on a very difficult expression for telling a lie that you couldn't? you!
    "...Esh? I'm sorry that you keep breaking the rules of the test road because of me. You and I have a hard time breaking the Path test."
    "Ginny. Just because you understand my heart, I am moved…"
    “But, Renee is breaking a lot more than you, so it won’t matter.”
    “…I was impressed.”
    “Originally, once you become an emperor, you have to do dirty work, right? In fact, if you don’t even get caught on the test road, you can do bad things. Just like politics.”
    "No."
    "Are you sure?"
    "..."
    Instead of answering, Esh looked towards the main road and took a step away from the fence.
    Rai, who was watching, and Iren, who was communicating with the plants, followed me one after another.
    A golden white snake and dancing grass.
    [Master! Master, a human who appears to be the owner of the garden is approaching this way!]
    [Lord, someone is approaching.]
    Now that I see, Iren's radar performance was quite good.
    She was doing something completely different, reacting almost simultaneously with Rai, who was concentrating on the vigilance.
    Was it because there were so many plants around that the field of vision was wide? Rai becomes more sensitive in places where there is a lot of metal.
    "There! What are you doing in someone else's field… yo?"
    The man who entered the road with a pitchfork found me and Esh, who were still leaning against the fence of the field, and reflexively fixed the pitchfork.
    Because this place is located in a corner that is difficult to reach unless you come here on purpose.
    Although it was inside the castle, it was so out of town that you couldn't even hear the bell tower.
    The man was openly wary, but he was squealing with a keen eye for fear that it would offend our nerves.
    The reason he speaks up and be careful with the suspicious people who are lounging in front of my field is probably because I'm dressed in aristocratic attire as if I'm going to follow you today.
    I took out his most expensive cloak and wore a shirt with gold embroidery on the collar and sleeves on purpose.
    Judging by his reaction, that man must not be trembling.
    Once he looked like a native of the city, the possibility of a swarm of bees was significantly low.
    "Sorry to startle you. Are you the owner of this field?"
    “Is that so…?”
    “We got lost while walking. We came across it by chance, but it's a nice field so stop… We've been looking around without permission. We apologize if we offended you."
    "...And what can I say? What do you use to see a common herb garden? I'm surprised, no tourists come here."
    The man has a smile that looks like Esh's person, and he hides behind his sword even though he is wearing a sword.
    And in his polite manner of speaking, he relaxed his boundaries and approached him comfortably.
    With a rake that didn't even look like a weapon draped over his shoulder.
    If he was like a dirty-tempered swordsman, he would have already felt offended when he fixed the rake, so he drew his sword with a red suitcase and started an argument.
    There was no such person in Esh's party, so it was also a part of Esh's taste as a guardian.
    "Even if it's common grass, it's all money, so if you're in trouble if you use someone else's hand, please stop. I don't know about foreigners, but one-fifth of what grows in this field belongs to our lord.
    “A one-fifth?”
    "That's right. If you understand, let's go ahead. Get scolded for not managing for nothing."
    “Are you paying that much tax? That sounds like too much.”
    It sounds like someone is not the prince.
    Could it be that some of the good functions of the Path of Trial are digging up rotten rulers?
    That would be fun… but. It's important to hide identity, so he won't.
    He'll keep an eye out for it and use it later. It's rare for princes to look around people's lives so closely.
    "Originally, it was one-tenth of the annual yield, so it means that it has doubled. Still, other estates are told to donate several hundred kilos regardless of the yield, so this is good enough to live in. …yo"
    The man who had spoken softly raised his end again as I was staring at him from behind.
    "It's still high. Why did you run like that all of a sudden?"
    "Are you a traveler interested in strange things?"
    "...Just in case it helps."
    “Where are you? Anything?"
    Well, don't be.
    What are you up to? When asked, it was rare that he was definitely a giant like Esh.
    Unaware of this fact, the man looked at Esh for a moment with a suspicious look on his face, but when he saw me standing in the back, he started talking to me, wondering if I could be an official from above.
    "Originally, the fields were outside the castle. But travelers steal them and use them as if they were their… Monsters and wild beasts eat them, so there should be some leftovers."
    “Then is he a good person?”
    "Right. He lends the land, sends down the seeds, and sends out workers during the harvest season. Rather than growing outside the city walls, the yield has increased, so even if taxes increase, there is no loss!”
    It was then that Esh had a face that was relieved.
    A farmer who doesn't know his name would have nothing to lose if he paid a little too much in taxes.
    “Town people come and go and look around because they know what medicinal herbs are used for. If anyone is thinking of stealing, they are probably outsiders."
    "Where are the medicinal herbs used?"
    "...Uh, I don't know if I can tell you?"
    “What are you doing?”
    “That… doesn’t matter. Everyone in town knows this… The second owner has been ill since he was a child. He constantly needs herbs for chronic diseases, but there is a limit to bringing in high-quality items from outside… In fact, most of them are pandas in the lord's castle."
    When Esh turned to me, I was already standing next to him.
    We exchanged brief glances.
    It was me who asked the question.
    "Is the second owner's name… Theobirn Rodikbel?"

“How do you know that? After all, that person seems to be a nobleman, yo."
    That's because the name written on the identification card that the little mermaid girl entrusted to me.
    Come to think of it, Heidricke, where Anna and Theobirn are supposed to have met, was also famous for being a good country for sick nobles to recuperate.
    "I'm sure it's not like a dying disease, is it?"
    "I don't know the details. Even if it is, I'm not stupid enough to tell."
    "Why did you talk to Esh easily and be so polite to me?"
    “He looks good, and the lady is scary… full of majesty.”
    When Esh tries to talk, it loosens up softly, but when I get stuck, it suddenly becomes an interrogation atmosphere.
    This isn't the first time I've had this hot.
    The reason Esh pushes me back in a hurry is probably because I'm staring at him with a force to kill people even if I'm not angry.
    "Thank you for talking. You must be busy, but I'm sorry to bother you. We'll see you soon… Oh, do you know which side of the castle is Rodikbel?"
    “If you go out on the main road and go up the hill, the first thing you will see is a leather workshop. From there, keep going left and you will see the guards, so it will be easy to find.”
    It was a voice like a rapid-fire gun, as if asking him to go quickly.
    "Thank you. Let's go. Ginny."
    "Hey, owner?"
    "...Save me!"
    The farmer for some reason grabbed his rake as hard as he could and even shut his eyes tightly.
    Damn, that's weird.
    I'm not like Chad, and I don't look as shabby and scary, but more and more people are avoiding my gaze even when they just make eye contact with me.
    Does killing people make your eyes bleed?
    The more human beings like this kind of herbivore, the better they may feel it.
    "...I don't mean to ask something difficult to say. From the point of view, it would be terrifying to talk about the misfortune of the Rodikbel family."
    “If that’s the case…?"
    “This field. A friend of mine told me that there was a bug under that tree that only gnawed at the roots.”
    "Yes?"
    "So, do you need to do some medicine or turn over all the soil in the vicinity. Otherwise, it will all be transferred to the field."
    Just because Iren was in close communion with the plants in this garden, it didn't mean that the plants were marked as if they had absorbed the ryga metal.
    However, since it is true that this garden helped Iren to expand his abilities, I delivered Iren's whispers to the farmer as a small reward.
    "He said all the herbs would start rotting black in a few months if left like this? What? That is? Do you know the worm called akula in elven language?”
    "...No. Elven… How do I…?"
    “I don’t know in human language, so he doesn’t know either.”
    "Is that a way of talking to nobles?"
    "Ginny? If possible, please tell this person in an easy-to-understand way."
    "Um, poisonous! It can be difficult to make medicine, so let's plant poisonous herbs around the garden. Something like legleo. I know that! Herbs used in cold medicine… Was that poisonous? What? That's it?"
    "?"
    "It's true… Anyway, let's plant legleo! It's easy to find and grows quickly, so it'll keep insects away. The acidity of the soil is also regulated, so those herbs will grow well, and above all, the soil here and legleo go well together. Yes?"
    Plant spirits are useful for strange things.
    They even guess the plants that can grow best on the land.
    The farmer was half-frozen and muttered as if he had forgotten what I was afraid of.
    “Something like that… Just look at it, you know…? Got worms? Legleos are so cheap, and I didn't even think to plant them because they are common medicinal plants in the mountains…"
    “It may not be money, but pretend you are being deceived and try it.”
    "Are you a doctor? You know about herbal medicine, don't you?"
    "No. I'm a person who hates taking medicine. I think I'll have to study herbal medicine for better or worse from now on… Anyway, my friend told me that it's a very nice field? All the plants in your field are happy."
    "..."
    "For now! If you want it to continue, don't forget to watch out for bugs."
    "That… Where is your friend?"
    I pointed to the empty space. In fact, there was a small sprout growing underneath it.
    "Hey uh…!"
    "...Ginny, when you say that, it sounds like you're seeing a ghost, don't you?"
    Hi-hi-hi.
    It was already around noon when we reached the castle following the path the farmer gave us.
    Probably because it was a time of drowsiness, the guards guarding the front door showed annoyance at my request to call the butler or maid.
    "Who are you?"
    "I'm the one who came to deliver the goods at Anna's request…! My name is Ginny! If I tell the second young lord of this house to say Anna, he'll understand? Don't ask him to call! Even the butler…!"
    "I'm sorry, but the second master doesn't accept visitors. The butler doesn't take much time off to be able to come and meet you right away. Also, our work…"
    The guard stretched his words, glanced me up and down, then shook his head openly.
    "It's because we're protecting the castle from suspicious people. It's difficult to help someone whose identity is unclear. It may be dangerous, but it's also difficult to bring it in."
    In terms of temperament, I just wanted to throw my ID card in front of them and finish it off.
    Come to think of it, there is no reason not to.
    As I lifted the entire pocket of bracelet and identity card high, Esh accustomed me to wrap my waist and hands around my waist and lead me back.
    And he calmed me down in a low voice.
    "Hold on. Ginny, didn't you expect that it would be difficult to meet you? I won't take you seriously unless you reveal your identity or come in a family wagon."
    They're commoners like those peasants earlier. I was terrified that if I wore nice clothes and looked down arrogantly, I would be a noble person, but the castle guards were familiar with the aristocrats.
    I knew that a real nobleman would reveal his surname first, and bring a servant, a maid, or a knight.
    There is no nobleman who is not proud of his status like me. normally.
    “Rodikbel is a powerful family even in the center. Naturally, the threshold is high. They're just doing their job as guards. So now, be polite and courteous as much as possible…"
    "Sir!"
    "Ginny? Ginny. Energy is not meant to be used at times like this. Calm down. Come on. If you make a riot in front of the castle, you might get kicked out of the city."
    “So you’re just going to throw it away!”
    "...If you pass it over, there is a high probability that the item will not be delivered to young lord Theobirn properly. The more important the item, the closer it should be to someone close to you."
    There is some truth to Esh's words. Exactly, that was polite.
    Even if I entrusted an item to any guard without revealing that I am a noble, the item would only seem less important.
    Even the guards don't think that the things that come into their hands are valuable.
    It means that things tend to disappear in the middle due to someone's greed.
    "I know what you mean. But it's an identity card. It's not an ordinary thing!"
    "That's right, but…"
    "It's hard to bring and sell. If you see what it is, they will have no choice but to run to the owner quickly?"
    The nobility's badge in the hands of another implies the meaning of treating that person as one's own.
    It was also something that was entrusted to the benefactor or passed as proof when there was something to be compensated for.
    If you show your ID card and ask to call the butler, the conversation will be faster, but there is a serious drawback to that method.
    The point is that we will not be able to deliver only goods.
    It's a pain in the ass when a member of the family starts chasing after them and asking where they got it.
    You won't be able to get out of the castle until the precious question is resolved.
    Neither Esh nor I could deny the nobleman's request unless he revealed his identity.
    So, you should avoid annoying things in advance. It's like having a direct encounter with a nobleman.
    “More than anything else, I’m busy because I have to go on a date with you. This is great for a free service! Is it me or someone else to deliver the goods across the sea?"
    "It's a face that you can't do better than this."
    "Of course. What do I do if they don't call the butler politely? Wait a minute! I'll throw it in front of them right away!"
    "Ginny? You can't do it, please hold it safely in your hand!"
    "...Okay!"
    "Be sure to ask the name of the guard in charge of the item!"
    [Is it very comfortable because Esh takes care of you instead?]
    The guards, who had been dragged far away by Esh's hand, approached me again with great force, alerting me with their whole body and pushing the tip of the spear toward me.
    Seriously wary of people like me who are slender, elegant, and live without laws! They are alive with instincts!
    "That…!"
    "Theo's master?"
    In front of the brightly shining Rodicbel's immediate family, he became calm as if he had ever been.
    “Yeah, you know how to read letters, right? I've definitely delivered it, so don't steal it and deliver it directly to your master. Otherwise… It will make you regret for the rest of your life for not being the head of the department now."
    I left a beautiful curse on the guards with a cruel smile that I couldn't show Esh.
    Anna should be feeling my sincerity in the distant sea.
    "Wait a minute! Bring the butler now…"
    “No. It doesn’t look like only the butler will come out, so that’s okay.”
    The security guards were screaming, saying, "Please don't go", knowing that if they missed me, they would be reprimanded by superiors, but it was already too late.
    Because I was a busy Elementalist. Well, I should have gotten it when I didn't know what it was!
    It was definitely around 2 o'clock when I met Braight in front of the Wizard's Tower.
    However, it was only a few dozen minutes after the third bell of the day when I came out of the tower, that is, the bell tower announcing 4 p.m., had passed.
    Because I didn't know the dean's nagging would end for more than two hours.
    If Braight had not come to a limit in maintaining the communication marbles, and had not complained of dizziness, I would have had to be held captive until the magic tower closed the door.
    "Ugh, it looks like my ears are bleeding. You did well though. Senior! Are you aware of that? Next time, will you pretend to be dizzy as soon as possible? Your limit is at most 10 minutes."
    “It wasn’t acting, Ginny…"
    "...I have some leftover medicine, so I'll give it to you."
    "Anything you give will make good people, but if possible, I want you to eat it without leaving anything behind. I hope you don't get hurt."
    Braight's words are just right to listen to and pour out with one ear.
    I walked forward with Braight, who was suffocating with excessive mana use, and rummaged through his bag.
    "I'll give you that as I get a lot of good herbs for my stomach while traveling. Cook it to your heart's content."
    I was able to make Iren grow all kinds of beneficial herbs, but it was a skill beyond my ability to use them as medicine.
    Even though Rai can create metal infinitely, it is difficult to craft it.
    Some of the same grass has medicinal effects only when it is dried and ground, and some must be eaten raw.
    In some cases, the root is a precious medicine, but the leaves are also poisonous.
    From the degree to which each drug should be dried, and how to store it.
    From there to the method of extracting medicinal effects, everything was very different. And I had very little knowledge in that area.
    It will be a difficult study since I became a plant spirit master myself, but I think I should start studying herbal medicine from time to time.
    Studying is disgusting, but for smooth conversation with Iren, it would be fun to read 100 books as thick as thighs.
    It wasn't really the intention of digging into herbal medicine to create a venom that could defeat even 5 Robenin.
    [No, what is it? If you have that kind of passion, please make some internal medicine for the Master! Before that, don't start thinking about running on a topic that you can't even walk!]
    [Did you tell the owner the subject!]
    [Yes! If not me, someone will tell the truth to Master!]
    [Esh?]
    [Esh admits it.]
    Braight took the bag of herbs I had thrown at him, embraced it dearly, and caught up with me.
    It looks like something good is happening.
    "We both got scolded a lot, but I'm glad that the story went the way you wanted, Ginny! Isn't it?"

17. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um so is the novel completed bcz I want to know who the real male lead is. I don't want to root for someone and then be disappointed u see....!!!!

18. a blob of water

a blob of water Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still ongoing with 653 chapters as of now

19. motto_s2

motto_s2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys I will be posting chapter 104 of the webtoon later today, Im kinda enroled with some things from my college rn

Raynenko, Dodododo, Adoudou and 3 others like this.
  20. motto_s2

motto_s2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2022