LCD The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Misuzu, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Misuzu

Misuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Previously, I think of this series as average. But I am loving the academy part so far, which is unique since other series tend to be boring @academy arc~

2. Callista Soo

Callista Soo LiveInTheMoment

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's like not Original and I dropped it. Should I continue?

3. Misuzu

Misuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The male mc is not constantly hovering the female mc while actually do nothing. So it's a plus I guess. The earlier chapters are similar to other series. I just like the current arc. No idea about future chapter

4. Sebastian

Sebastian Not a Butler?

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's decent it really depends pin your taste so if you are willing and aren't reading anything else it is worth a try.

5. Nydestroyer

Nydestroyer Special Name.

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh are we reading the same story? Male mc? Pretty sure the only mc is female and is currently pretending to be male.

6. Misuzu

Misuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, male love interest a.k.a male mc.

Edit: what I mean is that there are no male love interest that always looks cool while doing nothing, unlike other xianxia+ female mc.

7. Nydestroyer

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a love interest? XD Somehow I missed this fact, who are you talking about is it the auction house guy? I really can't think of any other male character she has interacted with besides people in her family and the two roommates.

Edit: ohhhhhhhh, okay.

8. Misuzu

Misuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The adopted older brother that protects her. No idea if he's the male lead (I might get confused with other novel), but my instinct said so. I am just happy that there's no romance in the novel so far.

9. Nydestroyer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm my brain just assumed that guy was the father figure/supportive family member, I think they are actually related but its a clan structure so who knows... plus it might of been mentioned at some point but I can't remember the details about him other than his general niceness towards the mc.

10. wolf.prince

wolf.prince Sleepy✩Not A Kitty✩Lazy Glutton✩Trap(?)

Reading List:
    Link
    There are so many possible male love interests..... There is the adopted brother, Xie, the sage, the guy from the auction house, and the roommates.....

11. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cute because this female MC has itchy hands. Her mind is like: "Fat lambs. Fat lambs everywhere." Lolol I can't wait to see what else she'll steal. *rubs hands together* *evil laugh of schadenfreude* Poor lambs

Plus, I agree that the academy part is funny. I love how she bluffs her way through everything with a smile, even though she doesn't know anything. Then the smile inspires her roommate, who thinks she is a heaven-defying genius XD

This is definitely one of the better transmigration novels for me.

12. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up there… other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm… each chapter feels so short, it kinda ruin the momentum. Maybe I should wait until ~10 chapters released before reading it again?

And when will FL admits in public that she knows no shit about pharmacy smh…