Spoiler The Grand Mudang Saga/Wandering Warrior of Wudang/Path of The Shaman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ariary, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    mudad213e-e1605747650770.jpg

59230.jpg

Title:
    The Grand Mudang Saga/Wandering Warrior of Wudang/Path of The Shaman/무당기협

Link to official :
    https://page.kakao.com/home/55884394
    https://m.tapas.io/series/the-grand-mudang-saga/info
    Novel raw :
    https://page.kakao.com/home/무당기협/52882308

Synopsis:
    If the Grim Reaper calls your name three times, you will be taken to the underworld.
    “Hyeokyeon Mugang.”
    “Hyeokyeon Mugang.”
    “Hyeokyeon Mu…”
    You little shit! I want to live longer! Get out of here!
    I desperately swallowed the Herb of Immortality, and to my surprise, I actually lived! When I finally opened my eyes, thinking it was all a dream… I was surrounded by a bunch of old guys?! I asked where am, and—the Shamans’ Mountain?!!!!!!!!
    Somehow, I possessed the body of a pitiful errand boy… this is nuts!
    I… I am… I am the strongest of the strong, the head of the Sa Clan, Hyeokyeon Mugang!!! Why am I now part of a clan of Shamans?!
    Well, since I’m here, I might as well become the best disciple I can. The trashy master’s ruthless, no-holds-barred, immortal martial arts story “Path of the Shaman” begins!

SmartSelect_20220222-101027_Opera Mini.jpg
    One of my fav murim story!! I love this thug-- i mean, jinmu so bad! :aww::blobalert:
    I've been looking for spoiler and novel but.... sigh..:bloborz::blobpopcorn_two:
    especially novel below ch 251 :blob_catflip::blobcat_hyper:. Even just mtl i wont mind, i just wanna read the novel so bad.....:derpyblob::blob_teary:
    Novel reader, spill the tea, please! :blob_plusone::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Content
    Glossary (you can correct it or add it)
    • Mudang/shaman : Wudang (sect)
    • Sasuk : senior brother, usually used by lower class to their senior in the higher class. Like Cheongsang (2nd class disciple) called Jinmu (1st class disciple) sasuk. It's not about age (cz Cheongsang is older), but more about class.
    • Sahyung (师兄): senior brother. It's like sasuk, but used to called senior in the same class or same master. Like Cheongwoo called Cheongsang Sasuk. idk it's because he's older (i dont even know Cheongwoo age tbh :v) or because he joined first, but usually because he joined first.
    • Sajae (師弟): junior brother. But it's used by the senior in the same class. Like Jin Heo called Jinmu, Jinmu-sajae (manhwa ch 38)
    • Seseung-nim : master. '-nim' is suffix to show respect to someone higher. Like '-sama'
    • Dosa (道士): taoist priest or ascetic.
    • Dojang/Dojo : young master. Like.. formal addressing to young people. the real word is dojang, but mtl usually (mostly) tl it as dojo. And it's too many so im too lazy to edit it .
    • Baekron : egret, white heron, Deung Yeo-pyeong
    • Bi-Heun (Silent Rain) / Windless dog : Yang So-bang, beggars sect elders
    • Hyung-nim : older brother. Used by male to call his older brother.
    • Sapa (邪派): unorthodox.
    • Sapaecheon (邪霸天): It's Jinmu's previous sect. The disciples come from many family, and learn the sect's martial arts. Like wudang sect, Mount Hua's sect.
    • Jeong-pa (正派): orthodox. Well.. how do i explain this.. in short, it's referring to the sect/clan who's after righteous way. Like wudang sect, shaolin sect, zhuge clan, namgung family, tang family, etc. They usually use "good" way in their martial arts. In contrast, unorthodox usually committed crime, using dangerous martial arts, barbaric (power based). Unorthodox: demonic sect, sa clan (in this story), etc.
    • Geom Sa (剑丝): Sword intent level
    • Gang Qi (罡气): Power Qi. Jinmu's current level. It said there's only few (under 10) in the murim in this level.
    Level :
    Sword Qi:
    Manifestation Qi (imbue Qi in the object and controlled it) <
    Reflective Qi (make Qi to any shape and shoot it in wherever direction. Ex : bullet Qi) <
    Intent Qi (swirling net-like sword Qi)

Power Qi

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
  3. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I tried to read the novel in kkp but it's hard to guess which ch correspondence to current ch in manhwa.:bloborz: :blobcatblush2:
    So.. it takes time to find the right ch (i guess wrong 3 times ...:blobdead::blobsneeze:) and cz im using for free ticket, i need to wait every 12 hours to open the ch. But i'll try to spoil you as much as i can! :blobmelon:
    I hope there are another novel readers here that can spoil us more, but for now bear with me, okay?:blobneet:

So, the current manhwa translation is ch 67 (raw already ch 68), and it's adapted in ch 65. So i'll try to give summary for novel ch 66 (manhwa ch 68).

Warning! :blobnobully::blobcat_knife:
    1. This is might not 100% true cz im using mtl. I only can read hangul and knew few words. But korean isn't my expertise so yeah... there might be fault here and there.
    2. English isnt my 1st language so... please pardon my mistakes (especially grammar. Lol im not even checking the grammar twice. I've had enough with typos & spelling :derpyblob::confusedcatblob:)

- jinmu refuse to join jaegal's boat. He decided to go by land, not boat.
    - flashback a bit about Jaegal seon. Actually she's a woman, but because her twin died (actually not really sure he's died or just sick? Just say he's died for now :v), she abandoned her name san san and disguised as her twin seon. This is in order to keep the main family lower, cz there's no successor yet, and adoption is risky (about legitimacy, create the rift of power, blabla). Only a few main family members who knew the truth. Fortunately she's talented in martial arts so her disguise succeed so far.
    But, a boy born in jaegal recently, and elders obviously support him. San san thought she'd be back to woman, married off, she can't accept that. She's too great just to be a hostess of household.
    And that's when the murim tournament held. She intended to participate and prove herself as martial artist. This is her last journey as jaegal seon after she did for 20 years. Then, he will 'sick' and dissappear, then his bro will naturally succeed the successor seat.
    - she become curious too about jinmu, cz he knew her id immediately. That's why she (& yeo pyung ofc :blobrofl:) keeps following jinmu. They heard chung woo called him 'sasuk' (sasuk is like senior in the same sect. In the manhwa it's translated as master uncle), so they assumed that jinmu is great disciple (1st class disciple). She's surprised cz their age gap isnt too far yet he's a great disciple.
    - this is from the latest manhwa raw : (lol it's too funny). The jaegal seon's tent build precisely beside jinmu & chung woo who's use leaf as an umbrella. Lol. It's raining, chung sang go somewhere, and they're like an abandoned puppy lol. (After reading the novel, i have to say the manhwa adaptation is so good, :aww: it's not omitting important part, but still portrays it as efficient as the artist can. There's a slight difference here and there, but acceptable and not ruined their persona. And ofc, the art makes it funnier lol).
    The jaegal's tent fully prepared, food, thick blankets, etc. Jinmu annoyed :v
    They offered their tent few times to jinmu, but he ignored them haha. When they're having food and offered jinmu & chung woo, chung woo's tempted (this is the slight difference between novel & manhwa. In novel, jinmu threatened chung woo with "more practice" (lifting boulders you know..). In manhwa jinmu just practically saying "do you wanna die?" I love both ver tho :bloblove:).
    Jaegal seon & yeo pyung approach jinmu. Yeo pyung even drinking a bit (haha i love this funny old man). Yeopyung said let's just drink & talk a bit. But jinmu annoyed cz he didnt want to. Jaegal seon talk too, she introduced herself and said she wanna talk too. Jinmu said "why should i trust a woman who slyly hide her true face & disguise as a man?"

And that's the end of novel ch 66. I need to wait 12 hours to open the other ch for free... :) :blob_pout:

In the manhwa raw, there's a lil bit continuation:
    - chung woo & yeo pyung surprised about Jaegal seon's id. Her bodyguard's tense too, but seon just calm & composed.
    Jinmu said to yeopyung
    "Aren't you following us because you're curious about me?! Right, white heron?"
    Yeopyung startled and the laugh.
    "So you already knew me but still act like that!":blobrofl:
    seon still observed jinmu carefully, 1st class disciple, abundance aura, etc. She come to conclusion
    "So... you must be that 'jinmu'"
    -TBC
    IM DYING TO KNOW THE NEXT!! I'LL BE BACK AFTER I READ THE NEW CH! WAIT FOR ME, GUYS!

Ah btw, i said a open ch wrong ch 3 times, didn't i? From that i guess a lil bit accident in the next ch. Just a gist tho :blobcheeky: but..
    They'll traveled together (well.. most likely they following jinmu & two chung lol), met slave seller who kidnapped a little girl, they save her.

Around ch 70-ish, the murim elders testing jinmu, they're satisfied with him (just a bit information: yeopyung called yang sobang "hyungnim" lol :v jinmu thought they're indeed brother cz they're similar in his annoying curiosity (not really sure about this part and maybe my memory a bit blurred too. :v i'll explain it more when we reach this ch) )
    So, murim elders tried to "hold" jinmu there cz they like him. But jinmu refuse in instant, saying he only there to give greetings to the elders (he wants to go to look for his dual internal qi immediately!). The elders agape, then sword saint chul jiryang said "so you'll just greeting us, huh?"
    "Prepare your sword we'll greet like a warrior should"
    "Lost with only some beatings. It will just take a month recover"
    (in short, he said something like this... i forgot the exact convo :v the point is, he'll beat jinmu to confined him for a month in murim hq lol :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: )
    Then they went to training building, jinmu use his qi (i forgot qi master or qi intent or what) and the elders surprised by his skill. He tried to attack first.. and... tbc.:blobwoah::blobwoah:

I can say the author is really good cutting the ch in the most exciting part.. sigh..:blobupset:

4. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Im back cz i got free coins to open the ch!
    From now, i'll post the mtl (cz im too lazy to write summary :v)
    It's mtl so.. might be something weird here and there, but i (as mtl reader expertise :blob_sunglasses:) will try to make it understandable as much as i can (tho i dont promise to edit it all :v)

Here it is! I opened many ch and i'll try to post it all as soon as i can :blobmelt:

- chung woo and yeo pyung surprised when they learned that seon is a woman. (pretty much the same as the manhwa, tho the novel ver has more details monologue of jinmu & others). She apologized, saying she didn't intend to deceived yeopyung. And yeopyung accepted it. Jinmu disappointed cz he did purposely poked her in that point to anger her, makes the two argued, and ditched them. But everything concluded peacefully.
    - jinmu annoyed. "Why you interested in me? Isnt that heron who's interested in me?" (Tbh not really sure about this part.. who's interested to whom. I just assume he's talking heron interested in him (jinmu) but maybe it could about seon interested in heron. Like "isnt you interested in that white heron?". Idk what's right). Yeopyung startled, "so you know who i am!". Jinmu :"what? You want me to greeting you?" (This is using formal speech but i can imagine his thug tone lol). Yeopyung: "what? Hahahaha. Look at this cheeky bastard!"
    Jinmu 'wth? Who's he said cheeky bastard? Im 20 years older than you!' (In case you dont know, Hakyeong Mugang was 80 yo when he died (it mentioned in the novel ch 1)
    - jaegal seon observe jinmu carefully. He knows white heron but still act like that, she tried to 'read' his ability but cannot (means he's stronger than her?), there's only one person come to mind.
    "So you must be that jinmu"
    "...."
    Jinmu frowned. He surprised cz she can guess they're shaman tho they dress plainly. And now she can got his name just by brief convo.
    "Hey, I wasn't the only one who said, 'I didn't know the 'mudang sword' of the time when that name was prominent." (Dont ask me i dont understand either......)
    "Mudang sword?" Yeopyung surprised. Then seon continue explaining about jinmu to yeopyung. She talked about jaegal vs shaman accident (where beggar sect involved) and how jinmu already reach geom sa (sword intent (?) ) level in his age. Yeopyung impressed. Chung woo who listened to it said "not geom sa, but gang--" but jinmu closed his mouth immediately.
    "Oh? What?"
    "Dont tell me? You're already gang ki ( power ) level?"
    Jinmu denied it but seon didn't trust him.
    Jinmu look her at the eye and thought her eyes are pretty.
    'Shit. It was another mistake'
    -Jinmu instantly thought that her eyes were 'pretty'. Even if he looks at her, he feels pretty by looking at her manly appearance, and just looking at the color of the eyes of a woman in a male disguise with a hoarse voice. Even at the age of eighty.- (lol :v)
    Jinmu frustrated cz they're already talking about him and stole the alcohol and drink it. After that Chung sang come, with a deer for dinner. He proudly show him the deer.
    Life must be well timed, Cheong Sang-ah
    'Normally, it would have been something to praise him for doing well, but now he really hated Cheongsang, who came late because he wanted to sleep. Didn't you just come and catch the rabbit? this bastard'

MTL (i'll try to edit it to be readable as much as i can but well... it's mtl--)

From Xiangxi to Wuhan, it was at the end of Hubei divided horizontally, so it was necessary to ride a horse for more than 20 days
    It's been ten days since I left Uichang
    It is near Hyeongju. He's only halfway there.
    The characters of the Jaegal family and Deng Yeo-pyung, who were running in a carriage, were comfortable, but there was no other way to hell for Cheong-woo and Cheong-sang, who were exhausted from extreme training that continued for the third day.
    “I’m taking a break over there. I’m also going to practice.”
    At the word rest, the expressions of Cheong-sang and Cheong-woo brighten, and then they are thrown into the abyss again.
    The place Jinmu pointed to was the riverside facing the cliff.
    "Why don't you like it?"
    "Oh, no. Sasuk."
    To Jinmu's words, Cheongsang and Cheongwoo answered at the same time.
    Cliff.
    It was enough to arouse admiration for some 4 (medical and blueprint) (idk idk the words cut to the next pages so it's hard to tl)
    'Ha, you mean I had to climb again?'
    It was just despair.
    There have been two cliffs in the last ten days.
    Each time, Jinmu gave training under the pretext of training the shaman's jibeop (?Choi).Climb cliffs with just your fingertips
    Two stones the size of a head were placed on both ankles, each with no holes
    It is, of course, training to the end without using two stones each and using inner strength.
    It wasn't to get rid of even the power of the two sandals to tease their mouths unnecessarily.
    "What a great training. It would take some effort, but the effect would be excellent."
    It was very annoying because Deng Yeo-pyeong, who went out without notice, but the shaman's great disciple Lee did not dare to quarrel against the white heron, the master of Moorim. Such a thing was absolutely possible.
    While the resting place was being built, Jinmu, Deng Yeopyeong, and Zhugeseon sat facing the river, and Cheongsang and Cheongwoo swallowed their tears and climbed the cliff.
    “Bring it along, if it climbs well,” Deung Yeo-pyung admires,it should be good
    "If you fall, you will lose.” In the words of the insignificant Jinmu,
    “Great. If so, did you make the Cheongsang Dojo rise to a state of supremacy with that kind of training? It seems that Cheongwoo Dojo will soon be on the verge of dizzying?" (I idk about the rank.. will add about this later)
    Zhuge Seon looked at him with curious eyes.It is a word e(O) to say that those eyes contain thoughts of what to do.
    According to his prediction, it was Cheongsang who had skills similar to his.
    And according to what I learned from a few conversations over the past ten days, it was Jinmu that trained normalcy.
    I didn't come to realization through discussions with many teachers, but only because of Jinmu, when I heard the sound of dizziness, I even had a soft desire to send.
    "hm. Do you think a woman can do it?“
    "What a disgusting thing to say.”
    Even in Jinmu's eyes, Zhuge Seon had an exciting smile.
    'Tsk'
    Another mistake.
    Damn bitch, It somehow ruined my mood and i had to get rid of it quickly
    'Damn, what? What the hell is this girl?Jinmu wrinkled his brows nervously, and Zhugeul-seon smiled broadly at the sight.
    "Sigh"
    Jinmu approaches the river to shake off his anger, thinking he should wash his face.
    "Ng?"
    His head was hurriedly raised above the cliff at the sound of a sound coming from somewhere. "This?"

It seems that Zhugeseon had heard Deung Yeopyeong.
    Tap tap tap.
    The faint sound of footsteps running through the forest.
    Uninhabited is true, but it was very irregular.
    "Cheongsang! Cheongwoo!"
    "....?"
    Jinmu raised their heads quickly.
    "Up! Fall!'"
    Cheongsang and Cheongwoo, who were panting up the cliff at Jinmu's cry, turned their heads.
    A man with a tired expression in a white coat is the moon jumped off the cliff with a straight pace.
    Then he found Jin Mu-jae and held a girl in his arms.
    "Aww!"
    The voice of a young girl bursting out sharply.
    What the man threw was a little girl who looked eight or ten years old.
    "Cheongwoo! Take it!"
    At the sound of Cheong-sang who had removed the stone from his ankle, Cheong-woo hurriedly uses his power to shoved his foot into the cliff and held out his hand.
    Paang!
    Cheong-sang, who stepped on Cheong-woo's hand and flew into the air, flew towards the girl.
    He got her.
    The shaman's Jeunjong.
    The new model, who stepped lightly in the air as if it were a cloud, quickly turned while holding the falling girl.
    And..
    Piiing!
    Dozens of arrows from somewhere pierce the back of the man in the white coat who threw the girl.
    "Keugh.."
    The white man, who had been beaten by memorization, fell into the water.
    "Plop!"
    and after that,
    Papapapa!
    Dozens of masked figures appeared from the top of the cliff where the girl had fallen, breaking through the forest.
    Hm, face to face?
    It is very unusual that Jinmu and his party appeared while they were resting near a cliff, but in Moorim, it is something that has happened often and often.
    In this case, most of the masked people were human traffickers or scoundrels who destroyed a certain family. A man in a white coat runs away with a little girl in his arms, and the rogue must follow.
    No matter how much they torment a child, they have no self-respect as an unarmed person.
    Although Jinmu lived as a mean Sapa (sapa is unorthodox sect), he kept only one thing.
    that he does not harm anyone who is not amorphous (martial artist?).
    In particular, he never forgave those who touched a helpless woman or child.
    Never worked for 4 days because it was done for most traffickers. The girl that Cheongsang is holding now doesn't even look like she's even 10 years old.
    bastards of the bad guys.
    If there is a conflict, if only the adults are killed, why do you overwork the children?
    Something that even Sapaecheon (unorthodox sect) wouldn't do.
    But it's irrelevant. I didn't really know the girl, and I had no reason to come to help.
    However, the opinions of Jinmuri and Zhugeseon were different.
    As if the dead man in a white coat was an acquaintance or a close friend of a girl, he looked out at the masked people with a ferocious look.
    To him, it was just another person's business, but there is Deng Yeopyeong, who is called one of the highest servants of the government, here.
    Either way, there was no need to go out.
    “What bastards are you?”
    Yeo-pyung shouted, overflowing with a sense of justice as the Jinmu chair did.
    It is a young girl who has run away, and the one pursued is a mask in broad daylight.
    Of course, I would have recognized them as bad guys.
    "Looking at the clothes, is it Zhuge?"
    come to speak
    If you see that the masked men who descended the cliff with him as their axis are positioned to the left, it must be their leader.
    He did not seem to recognize Deung Yeo-pyeong's face, but he recognized Zhuge-seon's clothes.
    Seriously, no matter how great Deng Yeopyeong is, how many musips are there? Moreover, since he has been wandering since his retreat, the color of his journey is no different from that of a private house.
    Recognizing it is something that the quick-witted Zhuge Seon or Jinmu, who has seen each other face to face many times, can do it.
    Of course, he would have recognized it because he was the old sapajeonju, Hyeok ryeon mugang.
    Also, there is a qualitative difference between himself and Deng Yeo-pyung. qualitatively.
    “Who are you guys?”
    The man responded coldly to Deng Yeo-pyeong's question.
    "It's not about meddling in Zhuge."
    "Shut up! Those who chased after a powerless young girl in Baekju (Hall)."
    "Hm, you look like Zhugellse's grown-up? But, again, it's not your business to intervene."
    They seemed to think of Deng Yeopyeong as just a hard worker of the Zhugesse family.
    I would have a big nosebleed.
    "Leave the child and step away. Then there will be no problems."
    "shut up!" As Yeopyeong Deng radiated a fierce momentum, the masked men began to cover Jinmu's back as if encircling them.
    "Foot, it's not the right time to defeat the midfielder Moorim yet.
    "what?"
    As Liu Ping frowned, one of his eyes,
    “Old man, do you wanna know any secrets. seems to be their momentum and the personal beauty of the wicked Sapa are different, so we must protect them for now."
    Hey, the wicked sapa?
    When was the day before the sapa banned human trafficking? Jae-eul is just a punk. It's not sapa or anything!
    Jinmu looked at it, but when Zhuge Seon's judgment was made.
    Kachang!
    Yulpyeong and the men named Sairyeong drew their swords (jaegal's bodyguard). Yeopyeong looked around the Seon and Cheongsang as well, and Chungwoo also filled the void by clenching his fists to keep wrapped around. The only thing that wasn't musical was Jinmu. Just watch with his arms crossed.
    It is sufficient to be equal. The military did not have to de-energize itself. At the same time as equipped, “Kill it!”
    Masked people attack with the chief's shout.
    Kang! Kagang!
    The battle began in an instant. The swordsmen of the masked men flashed fiercely and sharply, but the skills of Yulpyeong and the spirits were also not normal.After all, there was no way the Zhugal family would attach the uninhabited man who escorted the heir to a sloppy person.
    It was natural for Cheongsang to entrust the child to Zhuge Seon, and the vision that emerged from chungwoo’s authority was also remarkable.
    Pong! Pong!
    "Keugh!"
    Meanwhile, Deng Yeo-pyeong's inaction was not compared to anything else.The appearance of subduing two masked men in an instant.
    Chasing after you, taking care of you, whatever you decide to be an enemy, You should have thrown away the clams. Jinmu, who was watching the battle, shook his head in confusion.
    Jeongpa (orthodox sect).
    They have excellent inactivity, but I didn't always like the behavior.
    Their mindset of thinking that they should be just did not always bring out all of their original skills. For example, like now, when you encounter an enemy in front of you, you try to subdue it without spraying it.
    Clear things, I must be in a crisis to show my skills. The only ones who properly shaved were Cheongsang and Cheongwoo, who spread his teachings from the coffin.
    "Keugh!"
    But again, there is a problem in the number.
    When one of the bodyguard was stabbed in the chest and retreated, the tense formation was broken.
    "Iryeong!"
    Zhuge's shout.
    You don't give me a good name, and I'm the second of the bodyguard. Anyway, the moment the formation breaks, the tip of the sword digs towards the shards of the sword.
    Kararang!
    Suddenly, the sword in Zhuge's hand embroidered the ball and hit the flying attack.
    But that was it.
    Crying for someone's protection prevents them from fully exercising their power.
    Also, when he was attacked, the positions of Yulpyeong and the commanders who were supposed to defend their positions collapsed more quickly. The swords of the masked men who aimed at that gap threatened Zhuge Seon.
    "Cih!"
    Tang! Tadadadang!
    When the attack is ruthless, it is notable,
    Taecheongsan water, which spread out from Jinmu's hand, swirled around her and wrapped around her Zhuge seon, and she escaped her crisis in an instant.
    So that's it. Jinmu's movement was just there.
    But that alone.
    “Thank you.” Zhuge Seon, who overcame the crisis, looked at Jinmu with a grateful look,
    "Hn!"
    who helped something like you?
    What Jinmu protected was not Zhugeseon, but the girl. He moved because he was afraid that a child who didn't know martial arts would hit it all.
    Zhuge seon holding a child was just a bonus.
    Tang! Tadadadang!
    Jinmu's hands, who created dozens of remnants, created a new space centered on the Zhuge seon.
    "Ah"
    Zhugeseon can't help admiring Jinmu's performance no longer wields the sword.
    With his intervention alone, Ulpyeong and Saryeong, and Cheongwoo and Cheongsang showed their skills, and Jinhyeong was locked in place.
    "Awesome. Jinmu Dojo."
    The admiration of the loud voice.
    It annoys me in many ways. I'll swing my sword harder or harder when it's time to praise.
    Jinmu looked down slightly angrily,
    uh? When did you get so close... (NOOO I DONT WANT ROMANCEEEEE )
    Zhuge Seon came close to Jinmu's chest to avoid danger.
    He must have taken a safer position.
    But,
    Due to the difference of about one head, I had no choice but to look down, and Zhuge-seon's eyes, which were raised as they looked up at the city, came into view.
    'Ugh! Again! What a bad year!'
    In addition, a young admiration in those deer-like eyes of courtesy penetrated Jinmu's gaze.
    'Beautiful.... Yes hey hey! I'm thinking again!'
    Sixty years difference.
    What do you mean by all this old age?Besides, I haven't seen the face I've seen yet. Except for the eyes, the appearance is that of an undying Shisa (red distric?). I know everything with my head, but this tiring young man doesn't listen at all. He lost control of his sim and began to run rampant. don't hit me you crazy heart I mean, I like women! such a voice, but not a beggar woman!
    Jinmu moved her hand even harder to shake off her annoyance at Chimi's haphazardly.
    Whew! Perhaps because of that, the Taecheong Mountains of Jinmu even caused a tornado around him.
    And Zhuge Seon did not let go of such a situation.
    "Wolpyeong! Left side, sub!"
    Zhuge-seon, who was able to afford it due to Jinmu, began to look around calmly A formation created by masked people.
    He quickly found the attack and tried to land the order.
    Kang!
    A small army is formed in the formation,In an instant, the masked men was wounded.
    Pew!
    "Iryeong! Central, Sangro!"
    "Samryong! Lieutenant, Lieutenant-Byeon!"
    While Jinmu blocks the attack, the orders of the jaegalseon are issued one after another.
    is a criminal (idk...)
    There are very few people who can judge a situation calmly even in an emergency.
    Moreover, it is more difficult to grasp the enemy's formation at once and make a timely decision.But Zhugeseon was doing all of that.
    She pierced through the enemy's formation at once and created a rift. She is clearly outnumbered, but her judgment fills the gap in an instant.
    "Hng! There was a gangster who jumped and attacked the center of the army!”
    The enemy commander also had quite a few eyes. He quickly judged the current situation and immediately changed the formation.
    "this!"
    When the attack suddenly concentrated to the rear, Liu Ping Deng tried to withdraw.
    However, as if it was not easy to withdraw, five masked men unfolded a well-organized link so they could not take a few steps.
    "These bastards!"
    Ung!
    Yeopyeong Deng, who did not follow, suddenly exploded his energy.The energy that surged from the danjeon erupted explosively, and a young blue stream appeared in his fist.
    Kuang!
    A masked man spurted from his clenched fist and flew away.
    "Damn, were you a master of Kang Qi?"
    The enemy's chief confirmed that Liu Ping was inactive, and grimaced his face.
    "I'll take care of him! Concentrate on securing the child for the rest!"
    Paang!
    At his command, the masked men immediately withdrew and flew towards the Zhuge seon.

Comments : SmartSelect_20220329-150858_Tap Translate Screen.jpg
    Glad im not the only one ;)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
  5. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    As Yulpyeong and Sairyeong, and Cheongwoo and Cheongsang did all their best and stood up for Jinmu, the masked men could not gain the upper hand.
    It was a swarm of flies.
    While Jinmu and others were trapped (? ) in the attack of the masked man, Deung Yeopyeong and the enemy chief's fight were getting hotter.
    Kwon Kang went everywhere and a masked man evaded the gap like a ghost.
    'How can you be such a martial artist?'
    Judging from only his demonstrated skills, Yeopyeong's martial arts are far superior. However, the enemy's defense was not serious. It's not strong, but it's a quick one-beat attack, avoiding the authority full of strength.
    In an instant, he approaches and stab.
    Jjeong!
    A sword that stabs before you even defend yourself. Moreover, there is no preparatory action that should be present. Therefore, it was impossible to predict where the attack would start.Concise, without change, all loose movements are the same as lost ones.
    Of course, this does not mean that the ratings are not on the defensive. The level of the opponent you can feel is roughly the spirit. It was a thousand-and-a-half difference in ratings.
    But it was seldom neutralized.
    When it spews out strong power, it recognizes it like a ghost and runs away, then quickly digs in and attacks without moving, so I could hardly stretch out.
    Meanwhile,
    Their party, who was able to afford it due to Zhuge-seon's excellent judgment, overwhelmed the masked people and pushed them away.The number of remnants of Taejeong Mountain Water, which Jinmu had filled the air with, also gradually decreased.
    Jinmu, who had a lot of spare time, looked towards Deng Yeopyeong, where he was still fighting.
    'Cih, you're lying when you say it's second to the government affairs chilsung... huh?'
    Jinmu and yeopyung turned towards the arsenic (Q), and then he gently drew his eyes.
    The enemy leader's martial arts fighting against Deng Yeopyeong, An excellent one-beat fast movement that fills in the grid of inaction.
    'Inconsequential?'
    It was the 'them' that Yang Sobang was talking about.
    Instantly, he remembered the old man who had hurt him in Muwollu.
    “Hey, you’re with that bastard, aren’t you?”
    An evil smile appeared on Jinmu's lips.
    “Cheongsang! Cheongwoo!"
    "Yes! Sasuk"
    Cheong-sang and Cheong-woo, who were pushing the masked people, responded by biting themselves quickly.
    "Be centered!
    ".....!"
    Paang!
    As always, Jinmu moves whenever he has an idea.
    He did not look back whether or not Cheongsang and Cheongwoo follow.
    As Jinmu escaped, the control of Zhugeseon was suddenly stopped.
    The leader, who had already had a few experiences, quickly blew his body away and approached the side of the Zhuge Ship and struck the sword.
    "damn!"
    Masked swords flew into the empty shield from all directions.
    "Jeong Woo! Protect the child!"
    "Yes, the death penalty!"
    "Zhuge Seon, please turn to the left."
    "Yes!"
    Cheong-sang knew that Zhuge-seon's martial arts were far above Cheong-woo's.
    So, of course, I had no choice but to put Chung-woo in the center and protect the Zhuge seon and its surroundings.
    Because defending it is twice as difficult as just fighting.
    Tang!Tatatang!
    As Jinmu escaped, the formation was disturbed in an instant, even though Zhuge seon and Jeongjeong drew and wielded their black swords. It was because Jinmu's immense power had disappeared, as well as the orders of Zhuge Seon, who controlled the formation, had disappeared
    Chreook! Popo pong!
    Off-center, Jinmu didn't even care whether the masked people were blocking his way.
    Fingers bent like the claws of an eagle swung left and right to rip the masked people's clothes, twist the bones, and tear the flesh
    Blood was splattered everywhere, and pieces of meat were scattered.
    Nevertheless, he penetrated the battlefield by flying in a straight line towards the enemy leader who was fighting Deng Yeopyeong.
    And,thud!
    A single step that scatters the sand along the river in all directions made a deep mark, and the new model of Jinmu bent like a willow branch from Deng Yeopyeong and attacked the head of the masked man.
    "You bastard!"
    "....!"
    The enemy chief, who had been focusing all his attention on the fight with Yeopyeong, shrugged and stretched out his hand.
    Again, Muchon-kyung who omitted the preparatory action.
    He was immediately energized, thinking that his running stride could not be stopped. However, Jinmu's outstretched palm met that of the masked man.
    ".....!"
    At that moment, the mighty power that overwhelms
    Joooong!
    Shocked.
    The head of the masked man was pushed out like a bouncing and crashed into the sand with the anti-elasticity that overturned the gi-hyeol.
    The masked man who fell face down, leaving a trail of long pushed back, vomited blood.
    The mask did not cover the mouth, so it was not bitter to the floor, but the blood dripped out.
    His face was dyed dark red.
    "you?"
    Yeopyeong Deng looked at Jinmu, who suddenly interrupted, with a surprised expression
    It was obviously a martial art like a masked man.
    how?
    “You should have used sprinkling water from the beginning. If you try to suppress it, you will have to swing it. Either way, I'll help you later. A page is also included." (Idk.. maybe jinmu asked him to help the other)
    "....."
    Jinmu's gaze did not move away from the masked man at all.
    “Oh, I see.”
    Curious to complicate things in my head, but I had to subdue them and see.
    at Jinmu's words, Yeopyeong Deng hurriedly flew backwards to help Zhugeseon and others.
    "Hey, stop smoking and get up."
    "..."
    "I have a lot of questions for you."
    "How can you be so ignorant?"
    “Who is that old man in Muwollu?”
    "Muwol?”
    The masked man with his eyes open staggered and stood up.
    "Just by looking at him, he was a better player than you. Tell me. I'm such a big fan."
    "......"
    Jinmu took a step towards the masked man, dangerous enough to make a crackling sound from his wrist under his fist.
    "Boy, do you know us?"
    "I? I don't know." (Informal :v)
    "What?"
    "But I'd like to find out now"
    "..."
    "Because I was indebted to that old man. You must see him once again."
    As Jinmu drew closer, the masked man's eyes grew more and more bitter.
    He was more than aware of the fact that he already had almost the same strength as the old man he had been fighting with a while ago.
    The problem was the fact that he knew nothing.
    'How do you know the majesty of the village? Maybe.. from daerang (idk either...)? no.. There is no way that one of the main pillars of the main palace could have passed on this.'
    He knew something about Muwollu.
    Even there, he had someone he had to protect, like himself, and it was Daerang Jinmu called the old man who took on that task. But that wasn't the point now.
    'Damn, do you think there's anyone like this in Zhuge? I thought it would take too long for the other to secure their target.'
    It was quite surprising that he met Kang Ki-soo (master qi level) like Deung Yeo-pyeong. But he was confident.
    One-beat fast movement of mu-gong.
    The difference between knowing it and not knowing it was huge.
    He planned to hold onto Deng Yeopyeong body so much that he could run away as soon as his subordinates had secured their target.
    No matter how great he is, he can secure enough escape routes if he has the poison and memorization hidden in their arms.
    He thought that would be.
    Should I run away?
    The minions didn't matter. The problem was the momentum felt in Jinmu's body
    You won't be able to run away. I may be able to pull myself out right now, but it will take some time due to the internal injuries. I suffered in a single room a while ago.It must have been impossible to sleep.
    then?
    "Damn, no matter how much you know, it won't be easy."
    Surreung
    The masked man pulled a curved dagger from his waist and held it in each hand.
    "Huh? Did you have a weapon?"
    It's an odd looking weapon.
    Now that you've come and pulled something like that.
    "I have eyes for this little guy. After all, I'm a bit higher than Deng Yeopyeong. I'm very limp in my legs aren't I?"
    What? What's that satisfied look on his face? I couldn't predict him.
    What does it mean to be so relaxed in such a crisis situation, besides, that mean look and expression that doesn't look like a political party, and even the way you talk, like a Sapa person wherever you look?
    But,
    Even if you know the martial arts, you cannot apply to all martial arts like themselves.
    It was a martial art they had been accustomed to for a long time.
    There was only a difference in application power.
    Also, it was clear that Jinmu would hinder their power in the future. Even if I died, I thought I should kill him.
    Ho Jong-bo, a shaman who is said to change rapidly enough to chase after an angry tiger, has narrowed the distance in an instant.
    Kaang!
    The masked man swept his ground low and crossed the dagger while floating in the sword attack that was aimed at his legs.
    At the same time as it became a flame, the sword slashed straight up without being bounced off, aimed at the masked man floating in the air.
    'Hey, hey!'
    It didn't take long to realize that something was going wrong.
    it's unconventional.
    Jinmu's sword had no flagging ceremony like theirs. There was no fixed sword, and there was no change.It was just a ruthless wielding, a timely and timely sword for exploiting loopholes.
    'Shit! How could this be!' The masked man, who had a single strand on him, was shocked by Jinmu's sword attack and began to slap the back.
    Kang! Kagagagang!
    He was doing his best to stop it, but every time the sword strikes his body, a bitter wound was formed.
    It wasn't the herbivorous strength it should have, it was a sword attack that contained just the energy it needed.
    And it blows like a storm.The unpredictable sound movement of the sword strike was connected so naturally that he was blocking all directions in which he moved.
    "Why? Are you surprised? This is quite useful. It was a lot of variety, so I practiced a little on the chin."
    That's what's going to happen with practice!
    The masked man has been training for ten years for that one.After repeated training to cut bones, he was able to freely use it to some extent. However, that kid who reached the contract was spreading that unconventional view too lightly.
    "Well then, it's deep enough to give you a good eye. Not to die!"
    Jinmu, who wields his sword as if playing with himself, had a creepy, gentle smile on his lips.
    Paang!
    movement has changed.
    I let go of Jinmu's movement for a fleeting moment,
    Puk!
    "Keugh!"
    The sword strike that was aimed at the chest subtly pierced under the heart, and was pulled out like lightning.
    But,
    "Hm!"
    The masked man quickly covered his nose with his hand and backed away.
    "Heh, look at this bastard."
    The green powder that spurted out with blood on the spot before he left.
    “Do you use Dokdo?” (maybe poison?)
    In all likelihood, Jinmu's sword strike pierced the poison sac that was in his arms.The poison spurted by the wind penetrated his pierced wound.
    “There is also a rather mean method, isn’t it?”
    When Jinmu learns that the enemy has poison, he becomes even more vicious.
    Because there's no way someone with poison can't memorize.
    Paha!
    The sword of Jinmu, which hit the ground and bypassed the place where the poison was seeping, made a splendid change unlike before.
    Jajajaja!
    The masked man hastily stopped it, but the sword was not to his body.
    Jinmu's attack ripped his clothes to pieces.
    Hududug.
    Fully exposed torso, and bundles of memorization that fell to the floor with torn garments. The masked man's face contorted. Even the last resort is gone. He even became addicted to the poison that had penetrated into the wound. Whether it was a coincidence or not, he had no more hope.
    finally,
    "Haap!"
    Blood spurted out of the masked man's eyes, and a blood-red energy gushed out.
    Paaang!
    The new face of the masked man, which was shot straight out of the air, rushed towards Jinmu.
    A dagger that became obvious along the straight armsAnd a huge amount of energy condensed in it.
    "..."
    Jinmu's eyes narrowed, and his eyes changed terribly.
    Attack that ignores defense.
    only one second.
    It was a desperate attack method like Donggwijin ( . You die and I die. But the opponent was Jinmu.
    "I!"
    Upon realizing that the masked man was using the technique of Donggwijin, Jinmu raised both hands.He grabbed the handle of the sword and hung it down.
    Uuung!
    The blade of the sword toward the ground trembled wildly, and the sullen spirit spread out as a single energy.
    “I think we will die together.”

Whoo!
    pulled up.
    As if uprooting a giant tree, the sword soared vertically following the force of the pulled Jinmu.
    Pagagak!
    The blue stream from the sword bends like a whip to create a vertical half moon,Torn the world apart and was shot like a fool.
    Kuaaaa!
    Kanggi penetrated the masked man.
    But,
    Kuaaaang!
    The river, which flew wildly through the current, hit the cliff and spewed out a violent roar.
    Kurung! Jojojong!
    The earth's axis shook and the center of the cliff split.
    It was Jinmu's favorite shaman's martialarts.
    “Walman soul ("
    First of all, the name was too much of Jinmu's taste. just shake off the soul don't throw it away.
    The masked man who unfolded the statue was split in half as he flew towards Jinmu.
    On the floor, blood and internal organs and cut bones were revealed in vain.
    Jinmu turns his head away from the dead masked man's corpse,
    "Cih, I should have asked about the old man. It doesn't matter. He's narcissistic, so he can find it slowly and kill him."
    dump.
    dump.
    The masked men suddenly lost their minds and collapsed.
    Yeopyeong Deng, who was fighting them, gave a puzzled expression to the unexpected situation.
    Of course, Zhuge Seon was the first to understand the situation calmly.
    He's a bastard, no he's a badass. When you see a corpse whose body has been crushed and torn apart, it is worth squealing to look at.
    "Easy (Photography) has been subdued. All of them"
    "The back?"
    At Zhuge’s words, Yeopyeong Deng put on a look of disbelief.
    “I don't know if they used the face mask exactly, but their eyes are out of focus. Come to think of it, what I've said so far....."
    Zhuge Seon looked at the head of the masked man who had been killed by Jinmu and frowned.
    No matter how strong the heart, the scene Jinmu created was too cruel
    "Only the author, the rest have not said a word so far. Yulpyeong, for now, punctuate them and capture them all."
    "Yes. Master!"
    "Commanders, immediately go up to the cliff and see if there are any other spirits." (Idk who spirit is.. another masked member or slave or what. But maybe another minion.). At Zhuge-seon's words, he helped Yul-pyeong, and Cheong-woo and Cheong-sang subdued the fallen masked men and bound them to the wagon with the rope prepared, and the spirits headed to the cliff.
    "by the way, really good people" (not sure bout this part..)
    "Yes. I have never heard of such people.”
    Zhuge Seon crossed her arms and rested her chin with the back of her hand, looking at a young girl with chungwoo.
    "Ah!"
    They were chasing, so it was obvious that they knew something.
    “Hey, maybe… .."
    But Zhuge Seon continuation can not go.
    "Ah, uh, ahhh"
    "Um," trembling like a convulsive. tightly folded.
    It's hard to tell where the eyes are looking, and I'm guessing from the voice you barely spit out.
    'Are you running? It must have been too much of a shock.'
    The girl can't even shed a tear.
    "Ah!"
    It wasn't hard, but Zhuge-seon blamed herself for asking the child who was obviously tired of folding too suddenly.
    What she needed now was not to ask what had happened.
    cuckoo.
    She knelt down on his knees and made eye contact with the girl, smiled softly and embraced the child.
    Then they crossed each other's heads and leaned against each other's backs.
    "It's okay. It's okay now."
    "Uh... ah..."
    When the breath she had been holding back for many times was finally exhausted, a layer of moisture filled the girl's eyes and flowed down her cheeks.
    "Hu.. huwaaaa..!"
    bursting cry.
    Zhuge Seon hugged the girl more warmly.
    The girl moved without hesitation, and Zhuge Seon pulled her girl's face and made her bury her in her chest and patted her back without a word.
    "Hum, hum." (It's how korean try to soothing a child who's crying).
    Is it because the crying of the child felt so painful? As he watched the scene, Yeo Pyeong coughed twice and approached his camp.
    "The Sojour of the Zhuge family seems to have a good heart, and she has such a warm heart."
    Well, it seemed like that.
    I only knew that she had a calm and decisive personality, but she was a woman who knew how to heal people's pain.
    "She's terrific by the way. She is a tangang, no, a half moon ganggi beyond the realm of the river.” (idk, seems like Yeopyeong praise her)
    "..."
    Huge traces created by Jinmu. The semi-lunar river that splits the cliff. By that alone, Yeopyeong Deng could see that Jinmu's inaction had reached the end of his career.
    he is a really weird guy.
    Mudang Sword, Jinmu.
    A newly emerged strongman.
    "Huh, Cham.." (idk how to tl this.. it's just like.. hmm.. what people saying impulsively (?). Like sigh.. or huh.. ).
    Yeo-pyung Deung suddenly became curious about the history that the young man with the contract in front of him will make in the future.
    And, a strange anticipation and excitement arose that he might somehow find himself walking along the road together.
    “Hum-Hum, by the way, your hands are terrifying. It's the first time I've seen a person cut in pieces."
    The head of the masked men who were torn in half.
    It was miserable.
    "Isn't that even possible with a white heron?"
    Although Jinmu was clearly daring, the elder, already accustomed to his speech and character, He didn't even care.
    "Cham, you seemed to know about them?"
    When Deng Yeo-pyung revealed her curiosity, Jin-mu answered as if it were bothersome.
    “It was the that the windless dog who knew.”
    "The windless dog? Ah! Then you say you had a relationship with yang sibang hyungnim?"
    Hyungnim?
    Were the white heron and the windless dog friendly?
    Somehow, I thought it was similar to having a lot of needlessly curious things.
    “Well, a little bit.”
    "Hm, that means it’s not just a trafficking law. If sobang hyungnim is chasing those who caused the child's personal injury, this should not be passed on to the coffin, but must be reported to the man.”
    Either way, Jinmu wasn't really interested. "But what do you do? There are dozens of people who were captured and not the dead, but you can't go through them one after another. 4."
    Zhuge-sun, who calmed the girl to some extent, approached Deng Yeo-pyeong, who frowned in pain.
    She had heard reports from the spirits who had already returned that no more enemies or spirit enemies had been found on the cliff.
    "It's already ten days away from the murim alliance. if we're going to take him to Meng, it's quite a distance, so we'll have to get help from the nearby clan."
    "Nearby clan. But is there any suitable place here?"
    “The help of beggar would be most appropriate.”
    "Beggar?"
    "Yes. Under the current circumstances, it's impossible for us to follow the traces and find the place where the home death happened. Beggar sect that is good at tracking is perfect."
    "Right. If you do, you will have to go to the beggar sect as soon as possible.”
    "Well, with this number of people, you'll have to report to the open bunta of the largest pole (AH) in the area. However, it would require quite a number of people to investigate a site like this. You also need help from the experts. In order to move the same number of people in bunta, approval of the gunta is required."
    Zhuge Seon looked at Jinmu with a deep thought.
    "what? Why?"
    "No, he said he had a relationship with a bearded man, so I asked him if he didn't even have a relationship with beggar sect."
    There, Where are you trying to pamper people?
    "There is no such thing.”
    Jinmu pretends not to know, and turns his head,
    "Won't the sasuk's token given to you by an windless dog be helpful?"
    "....!"
    Cheong-woo whispered carefully, and cheong-sang quickly looked at Jin-mu's attention.
    And in the meantime, Jin-mu was watching Zhuge-seon's eyes.
    You couldn't hear it because your voice was low?
    "What do you mean? A sign?" Zhuge Seon looks at him with a puzzled look.
    Damn her, her ears and feet are bright.
    “That’s actually.."
    Wait, what are you going to say again, you bastard?
    Before Jinmu could stop, chungwoo closed his head and opened his mouth.
    “Sahyung (senior. like sasuk, but the same master/grade), you told me.You have washed those rusty coins at the command of the lord.”
    “Choi, Chung-woo, that’s..” chung-wio looked at chung sang and Jin-mu alternately with puzzled eyes.
    "Rusty... No way! Did you get a supremacy! (The coin from yang sobang)"
    At Zhuge-seon's cry, Deng Yeo-pyeong's eyes widened like a king's room.
    What the hell does this woman need to know? How straight is she?
    “"Huh! Did you really get a cooperation? Oh my, it's something I didn't get even though I got along so well with sobang hyungnim" Damn, everyone was looking at Jinmu with a bright face as if they had found the answer.
    Jinmu and Cheongsang were the only ones with poopy expressions on their faces.
    Anyway, if it was a hyeopjeon, it would be more than enough to bring in the Kabang Buntaism.
    But,
    “You are really amazing. Beggar cooperation. What's more, that the old man of the Mu Punggae gave it as a token himself."
    Su Zhuge was surprised.
    "Hahaha! Amyo!! Sasuk is the pride of our shaman. Isn't that the shaman's sword!"
    “Cheo-, Cheong-woo.”
    Jinmu's face, which has become noticeably reddish, turns into a contemplative expression of blue, but tries to dry it.
    "The great majestic old man made a relationship and even gave it to him through ejaculation, right? Hahaha". (IDK
    IDK. LOL. I'VE TRIED A FEW TIMES BUT THE TL IS THE SAME HAHA. maybe it's about when yang sobang gave the coin from 'that place' iykwim)
    Cheung-woo, who was proud of the praise towards his Sasuk, was puffing up his chest without an eyebrow.
    ha..this damn bastard.
    I must never tell chung-woo secrets again.
    "Can you help me?"
    Zhuge has asked the doctor.
    "Heh huh. This person. Is he taking things for granted?"
    Of course it is! This old man!
    How can you make such a proud expression while trying to use someone else's stuff!
    But Jinmu also had a position. I even wrote a badge of honor saying that my name is Mudang sword. It's not just the eyes that see it, there's a thing called shaman's pride.
    "C, can... this... help...?"
    Jinmu sighed and forced to take a small coin from his arms awkwardly. As slow as possible. He said it couldn't be but he wish he could said no.
    "Oh, it's really a collaboration of beggar! It's the first time I've seen it in real life. It's multi-directional." Zhuge-seon, who had received the battle with both hands, admired,
    "If it's a cooperative battle, the premise of Jubunta will be transferred to you without Chongta's approval, Cancer!"
    Equal comment is certain.
    “Of course! Did you know that I would? Seeing Yeopyeong Deung and Yeopyeong Zhugeseon’s surprised faces, Cheong-woo was proud.
    That's real, nothing to lose.
    Hey, chungwoo. You stupid but ignorant bastard.
    It is indeed right to be proud of me... You must be in danger today. And you will surely be expelled from Olong Palace.
    You bastard Minpe pig.
    Whoo!
    pulled up.
    As if uprooting a giant tree, the sword soared vertically following the force of the pulled Jinmu.
    Pagagak!
    The blue stream from the sword bends like a whip to create a vertical half moon,Torn the world apart and was shot like a fool.
    Kuaaaa!
    But,
    Kuaaaang!
    The river, which flew wildly through the current, hit the cliff and spewed out a violent roar.
    Kurung! Jojojong!
    “Walman soul ("
    First of all, the name was too much of Jinmu's taste. just shake off the soul don't throw it away.
    The masked man who unfolded the statue was split in half as he flew towards Jinmu.
    "Cih, I should have asked about the old man. It doesn't matter. He's narcissistic, so he can find it slowly and kill him."
    dump.
    dump.
    Yeopyeong Deng, who was fighting them, gave a puzzled expression to the unexpected situation.
    He's a bastard, no he's a badass. When you see a corpse whose body has been crushed and torn apart, it is worth squealing to look at.
    "The back?"
    “I don't know if they used the face mask exactly, but their eyes are out of focus. Come to think of it, what I've said so far....."
    Zhuge Seon looked at the head of the masked man who had been killed by Jinmu and frowned.
    "Only the author, the rest have not said a word so far. Yulpyeong, for now, punctuate them and capture them all."
    "Yes. Master!"
    "Commanders, immediately go up to the cliff and see if there are any other spirits." (Idk who spirit is.. another masked member or slave or what. But maybe another minion.). At Zhuge-seon's words, he helped Yul-pyeong, and Cheong-woo and Cheong-sang subdued the fallen masked men and bound them to the wagon with the rope prepared, and the spirits headed to the cliff.
    Zhuge Seon crossed her arms and rested her chin with the back of her hand, looking at a young girl with chungwoo.
    "Ah!"
    “Hey, maybe… .."
    "Ah, uh, ahhh"
    It's hard to tell where the eyes are looking, and I'm guessing from the voice you barely spit out.
    "Ah!"
    It wasn't hard, but Zhuge-seon blamed herself for asking the child who was obviously tired of folding too suddenly.
    cuckoo.
    She knelt down on his knees and made eye contact with the girl, smiled softly and embraced the child.
    "Uh... ah..."
    When the breath she had been holding back for many times was finally exhausted, a layer of moisture filled the girl's eyes and flowed down her cheeks.
    "Hu.. huwaaaa..!"
    bursting cry.
    The girl moved without hesitation, and Zhuge Seon pulled her girl's face and made her bury her in her chest and patted her back without a word.
    Is it because the crying of the child felt so painful? As he watched the scene, Yeo Pyeong coughed twice and approached his camp.
    "The Sojour of the Zhuge family seems to have a good heart, and she has such a warm heart."
    I only knew that she had a calm and decisive personality, but she was a woman who knew how to heal people's pain.
    "She's terrific by the way. She is a tangang, no, a half moon ganggi beyond the realm of the river.” (idk, seems like Yeopyeong praise her)
    "..."
    Huge traces created by Jinmu. The semi-lunar river that splits the cliff. By that alone, Yeopyeong Deng could see that Jinmu's inaction had reached the end of his career.
    Mudang Sword, Jinmu.
    "Huh, Cham.." (idk how to tl this.. it's just like.. hmm.. what people saying impulsively (?). Like sigh.. or huh.. ).
    Yeo-pyung Deung suddenly became curious about the history that the young man with the contract in front of him will make in the future.
    And, a strange anticipation and excitement arose that he might somehow find himself walking along the road together.
    “Hum-Hum, by the way, your hands are terrifying. It's the first time I've seen a person cut in pieces."
    It was miserable.
    Although Jinmu was clearly daring, the elder, already accustomed to his speech and character, He didn't even care.
    When Deng Yeo-pyung revealed her curiosity, Jin-mu answered as if it were bothersome.
    "The windless dog? Ah! Then you say you had a relationship with yang sibang hyungnim?"
    Hyungnim?
    “Well, a little bit.”
    "Hm, that means it’s not just a trafficking law. If sobang hyungnim is chasing those who caused the child's personal injury, this should not be passed on to the coffin, but must be reported to the man.”
    Either way, Jinmu wasn't really interested. "But what do you do? There are dozens of people who were captured and not the dead, but you can't go through them one after another. 4."
    Zhuge-sun, who calmed the girl to some extent, approached Deng Yeo-pyeong, who frowned in pain.
    She had heard reports from the spirits who had already returned that no more enemies or spirit enemies had been found on the cliff.
    "It's already ten days away from the murim alliance. if we're going to take him to Meng, it's quite a distance, so we'll have to get help from the nearby clan."
    "Beggar?"
    "Yes. Under the current circumstances, it's impossible for us to follow the traces and find the place where the home death happened. Beggar sect that is good at tracking is perfect."
    "Well, with this number of people, you'll have to report to the open bunta of the largest pole (AH) in the area. However, it would require quite a number of people to investigate a site like this. You also need help from the experts. In order to move the same number of people in bunta, approval of the gunta is required."
    "what? Why?"
    "No, he said he had a relationship with a bearded man, so I asked him if he didn't even have a relationship with beggar sect."
    "....!"
    Cheong-woo whispered carefully, and cheong-sang quickly looked at Jin-mu's attention.
    “That’s actually.."
    “Sahyung (senior. like sasuk, but the same master/grade), you told me.You have washed those rusty coins at the command of the lord.”
    “Choi, Chung-woo, that’s..” chung-wio looked at chung sang and Jin-mu alternately with puzzled eyes.
    “"Huh! Did you really get a cooperation? Oh my, it's something I didn't get even though I got along so well with sobang hyungnim" Damn, everyone was looking at Jinmu with a bright face as if they had found the answer.
    Anyway, if it was a hyeopjeon, it would be more than enough to bring in the Kabang Buntaism.
    But,
    “You are really amazing. Beggar cooperation. What's more, that the old man of the Mu Punggae gave it as a token himself."
    Su Zhuge was surprised.
    "Hahaha! Amyo!! Sasuk is the pride of our shaman. Isn't that the shaman's sword!"
    “Cheo-, Cheong-woo.”
    Jinmu's face, which has become noticeably reddish, turns into a contemplative expression of blue, but tries to dry it.
    "The great majestic old man made a relationship and even gave it to him through ejaculation, right? Hahaha". (IDK
    IDK. LOL. I'VE TRIED A FEW TIMES BUT THE TL IS THE SAME HAHA. maybe it's about when yang sobang gave the coin from 'that place' iykwim)
    Cheung-woo, who was proud of the praise towards his Sasuk, was puffing up his chest without an eyebrow.
    ha..this damn bastard.
    "Can you help me?"
    How can you make such a proud expression while trying to use someone else's stuff!
    But Jinmu also had a position. I even wrote a badge of honor saying that my name is Mudang sword. It's not just the eyes that see it, there's a thing called shaman's pride.
    Jinmu sighed and forced to take a small coin from his arms awkwardly. As slow as possible. He said it couldn't be but he wish he could said no.
    "Oh, it's really a collaboration of beggar! It's the first time I've seen it in real life. It's multi-directional." Zhuge-seon, who had received the battle with both hands, admired,
    "If it's a cooperative battle, the premise of Jubunta will be transferred to you without Chongta's approval, Cancer!"
    “Of course! Did you know that I would? Seeing Yeopyeong Deung and Yeopyeong Zhugeseon’s surprised faces, Cheong-woo was proud.
    It is indeed right to be proud of me... You must be in danger today. And you will surely be expelled from Olong Palace.
    You bastard Minpe pig.
    Whoo!
    pulled up.
    Pagagak!
    Kuaaaa!
    But,
    Kuaaaang!
    Kurung! Jojojong!
    “Walman soul ("
    dump.
    dump.
    "The back?"
    "Yes. Master!"
    "Ah!"
    “Hey, maybe… .."
    "Ah, uh, ahhh"
    "Ah!"
    cuckoo.
    "Uh... ah..."
    "Hu.. huwaaaa..!"
    bursting cry.
    "..."
    Mudang Sword, Jinmu.
    It was miserable.
    Hyungnim?
    “Well, a little bit.”
    "Beggar?"
    "what? Why?"
    "....!"
    “That’s actually.."
    But,
    Su Zhuge was surprised.
    “Cheo-, Cheong-woo.”
    ha..this damn bastard.
    "Can you help me?"
    You bastard Minpe pig.

6. rucika

rucika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... You screenshooted it one by one??? Oh my.. i have tried mtl-ing from kkp before and it was too tiring :blobdizzy:

This novel doesn't have any romance, right?? Please, i hope it doesn't.

Thank you for the spoiler! I hope you could understand what i said. English is not my 1st language..:notlikeblob:

7. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Naah...
    I use "tap to translate " app, then copy them to my notes. Ss is too tiring. I've done it when i use papago to translate (TCF, SVF, etc). And... my phone memory's full :blobfearful:
    I admit papago is way better translator, but it's not effective :blobsad:

I'll try to post the next, but cant promise when :v
    rn im drowning in mount hua's novel. This arc is too dope i can't stop reading :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blob_blush:

8. Raizy

Raizy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the mlting this novel @Ariary
    i can't wait for the next ch, i always wait this novel to be translated

Alexa_11 and Soft feather like this.
  9. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    The open roads, flocking like wild dogs, filled the banks of the rivers beneath the cliffs.
    At the same time as the capture, they indiscriminately collect the bodies and save the prisoners' condition.
    And it is worthwhile to open the stake Joo Ok Dong-gae (Pyo-chul-dok) came to me after looking at the beggars of Ogyeol, Dakgye, Zhuge, and Deung Yeo-pyeong. (Idk i gave up....)
    "Okdonggae, Hyeongjubuntaju, sees a great white heron and the Grand Prince of the Zhuge family. Is there anyone who has been assisted by the elders in this room?"
    Okdonggae asked, wondering if it must be a white heron.The battle that they brought to Hyeongjubunta was that of the Mouth Punggae Sheep Fire Department.
    The history of the sheep firefighting was so mysterious that even the beggar sect did not know exactly, and the sheep firefighting had yet to tell someone a difficult battle I was just wondering because I couldn't hear the words.
    "Not me."
    "Yes?'
    "There"
    Yeopyeong Deng pointed to Jinmu, who was training Cheongsang and Cheongwoo as if they were catching a dog (?) with a smiling face.
    "Who is that?"
    "Mudang Sword"
    "Hoh! Mudang Swordsman!"
    I had heard rumors.
    It was one of the most important information in the present Hubei Province. Non-disclosure of the terms and conditions that received the title of Mudang sword.
    There were a few cases, but other than that, information about him was classified as the highest level because he was confined to prose and his whereabouts were unclear.
    While the beggars removed the body and investigated the case, Okdonggae hurriedly approached Jinmu.
    "Okdonggae of Beggar sect meets Jinmu Dojo, Mudang sword."
    "....."
    A face that can't help but be moved.
    As the name suggests, he was as young as Okdongja, but had a face as ugly as Shin Kihari. (??)
    Why the hell is jade in the name?
    “This is a confederation.”
    When Okdonggae clasped the sword in both hands and politely offered it, Jinmu took it with a very happy expression.
    he thought it would never come back.
    It didn't seem like it could only be used once.
    "You are truly amazing. The owner of Hyupjeon uses it as it lives up to its name, so these are all Moorim's red clothes."
    Okdonggae was curious.
    A person who received a battle from Mu Pung Gae.
    It was said that he was soon recognized by that great man.
    Moreover, since it is a shamanic point, it would be great if they made a connection.
    Therefore, he showed the utmost kindness, but Jinmu had an annoying expression on his face.
    "How much more can I use?"
    "Yes? "
    "This"
    "Ah! Hyupjeon is one of the new things in this show. As you know..."
    "Tell me how much more it can be used"
    “u, under the authority of an ungrateful adult, two… … ."
    "Keugh"
    Suddenly, Jinmu grabbed my heart and painted his face.
    "No, why?"
    "Oh, no. Don't mind."
    it's twice.
    One of those rare opportunities... … "chungwoo! Who is resting! Run!"
    Jinmu, who turned his head fiercely, gave himself up to the waves for a moment and shouted at Cheongwoo, who was resting.
    damn bastard.
    This precious coin, which can only be used twice, was used once for nothing.
    I will not forgive.
    Jinmu glares at Cheongwoo with his bewildered eyes and shouts a whale whale,
    "Me, Jinmu Dojo?"
    "What!"
    "Yes?"
    "Is there anything left to do?"
    "No, not that. Workload was little"
    "All right! I have nothing to talk about!"
    "....."
    "Chungwoo! Aren't you go?"
    Jinmu ran through the river brightly and suddenly grabbed the back of cheongwoo, who slipped off the cliff, and threw it on the cliff.
    "Aren't you going to climb fast?"
    While Ok Dong-gae, embarrassed by Jin-mu's actions, made a blank expression, Zhuge-seon smiled and approached him.
    "Isn't that a bit special?"
    "yes?"
    “The character of Jinmu Dojo.”
    “Well, yes”
    “Still, he’s a great man. If only we hadn't received help from him this time."
    I remembered Jinmu, where Zhuge Seon was able to protect herself and even dealt with the enemy's chief.
    “That’s right. His personality is a bit… rough, but he’s a man who suits the title of a shaman swordsman.”
    Deng Yeopyeong came up to her side and helped out.
    "I, is that so?"
    For that, the disciple of the alumni was too, "It's a training method."
    Zhuge-seon said with a smile as if she had read his mind.
    "'Still, it seems like a great practice. By the way, the inactivity of the Cheongsang Dojo has reached a hyeon ki level."
    "Huh! Hyeon ki level? If it's a 2nd class, you're a disciple of the next generation?" Zhuge Seon smiled softly at Okdong Dog's surprise and nodded his head.
    "Isn't that great?"
    “Isn’t that great?”
    "......"
    What do these two eyes looking at Jinmu mean?
    Homemo's eyes filled with infinite trust?
    No, that's a bit... There seemed to be no “Anyway, according to the words of the Jinmu Dojang, the raiders have something to do with those pursued by the ignorant man.”
    "Yes? Is the windless dog chasing?"
    Ok Dong-gae erased the questioning gaze that was on Jin-mu and kept his expression on his face.
    A sign that the windmill is chasing someone, I hadn't heard a thread.
    In other words, it means a secret among secrets. should never be disclosed.
    "If you do, in two minutes"
    “I will keep it a secret.”
    "Oh? Yes."
    The quick-witted Zhuge Seon smiled softly.
    “For now, I won’t tell my hometown, as an old man is chasing after.”
    “I will be the same.”
    Ok Dong-gae nodded at the words of Zhuge-seon and Yeo-pyung Deng.
    "thank you."
    "and that kid. Whether it was the annihilation of his family by the raiders, or something else, he suffers from aphasia. Mental and physical condition is also unstable.”
    "Yes, it seems. I will not forcefully investigate."
    "thank you. If you do, I will understand that you will take care of things in the beggars sect.”
    Ok Dong-gae greets Zhuge-seon and Deung Yeo-pyung and withdrew for investigation.
    Meanwhile, Ulpyeong and Commander were preparing to depart.
    "But, a little more today. What?”
    "It's tight."
    Infinity ruled of the junta.
    Due to the Yongbong Festival (dragon conference), there were no crowds of uninhabited people from all over the country.
    There were still five days left before the Yongbong Party started, so the door of the government had not been opened.
    Those who arrived late could not find a tavern, so they paid money to the nearby villagers and rented a barn to settle down.
    The people who flocked to Yongbonghoe were the second son, second daughter, or second disciple of the family representing each region.
    In some cases, the eldest son was sent from Yakso Bangpa.
    Those known after the faction, who came with the dream of Chung-woon, had to pass the test.
    The Yongbong Party held directly by cheol ji-ryang, the leader of the government.
    Only passing the exam will qualify for admission to the newly established Yongfenggwan.
    It was possible to learn martial arts directly from the masters of Moorim, and with luck, one of them could become a disciple of the master of Moorim, Cheol jiryang.
    Moreover, according to the rumors that have been secretly circulating recently, the person who has been referred to as Hakgwanju (palace master?) is Baekro Deung Yeopyeong the Yongmu Yeowolhyup.
    Even if he did not become a disciple of Cheol Ji-ryang, he could become a disciple of Egret Yongmu.
    It is said that a part of the Chilseong of Government will also appear at the inauguration ceremony, what could be greater than this?The admission of Yongbonggwan.
    It's a dream. Since it was a guaranteed path to success, it was natural that the attention of all the sects under the danggeum government would be concentrated.
    "No, why me!"
    Jinmu's shout as he entered the entrance to infinity resounded in annoyance.
    "I can't find a restaurant anyway."
    "Save me!"
    "Hehehe, Jinmu Dojo. There are thousands of late indexes driven to Wuhan right now. It's impossible to estimate if you include the people from each family that escorts them."
    "...."
    "Getting a restaurant is like picking stars in the sky."
    The Zhuge seon runs alongside Jinmu and explaining this invincibility calmly.
    "It doesn't matter. I'm just going to put these guys down anyway."
    "Haha. Don't do that."
    "Because I wrote it!"
    "No, there are still five days left before the Dragonfighting Party is held, so where the hell are you insisting on making a living?"
    "....."
    "I don't think the shaman's disciples will spend the night to lose face."
    Despite Jinmu's annoyance, Zhugeseon didn't care.
    Even by then, she was leading the conversation with a calm smile, even though he might be angry.
    At first glance, it seemed that Jinmu was angry and grumbling alone.
    "So, please take care of me. Zhuge Seon said that he would take care of these two guys?"
    "of course."
    “Okay then”
    "You misunderstood what I said. Jinmu is with the seal."
    "Is this real?"
    She couldn't really win the fight.
    A woman disguised as a man in front of her.
    She always has a calm, relaxed smile that fades away, making her partner secretly divulge secrets.
    It was not heard that the requested fox had transformed into her man.
    “Jimmu-dojang, don’t do that and change your mind, aren’t we all good for each other?”
    "not good."
    Jinmu, who seemed like he would just keep drying it if he had to say it, raised his head.
    "Haha. This man. Aren't I with you too?" Deng Yeopyeong intervened with a bright smilem
    Shut up! I hate being with you the same way!
    I just got out of the shaman. I was freed from the restrictions and was able to freely roam around Murim. I really hate fucking things, so why are they bothering me so much?
    I had no desire to stay for five days at a time.
    Either way, it was an uncomfortable place for Jinmu.
    You mean staying in this squeaky place? Moreover, there are many things to be taken care of by the shaman's master and this and that.
    "Huh? They're all here."
    "What?"
    At Zhuge-seon's words, Jinmu turned his head to a nuclear stone.
    At the huge front door, there was a signboard with the words 'Zhugellse Infinite Branch' written on it.
    uh, when?
    "Come on, come in."
    "come in. He's so stubborn about what he's going to do, and he's a good person."
    "..."
    Deung Yeo-pyeong and Zhuge-seon got along really well.
    Why do you keep talking to each other and if you deceive yourself with your words dragged in front.
    Damn these.
    Jinmu, with a tight expression on his face, tries to turn the horse's head.
    "Sasuk?"
    Cheong-woo was looking at Jin-mu with a very tired expression.
    this kid. In his heart, he is a child of a man who is not good enough to stay overnight, let alone a restaurant.
    One of the two chances to use a co-op was lost due to rain and rain. Even now, it was close to a thousand dollars flying inside.
    “Sasuk, shall we find a restaurant?”
    As always, Cheongsang asks Jinmu. He also had an earthquake-like expression, but still, if Jinmu asked him to go, he would surely follow him.
    Jinmu's heart suddenly weakened.
    Cheong-woo is honest and neutral, but sometimes makes accidents.
    Cheong-sang is quick-witted when it comes to anger, but he listens well and is quick-witted.
    Aren't they supposed to be the loyal servants of Jinmu Ilho?
    Yes, please forgive me this much.
    Well, if you stay in Zhuge, you can save money and enjoy food and drinks as much as you like as guests. for free.
    Myung-jin, who was the teacher, told me to leave the gourd after meeting the leader of government affairs and holding the dragon meeting, so I had no choice but to stay in infinity for five days at the most.
    "...Ouch, that's it. done. let's go in. Since I was asked, I'd rather go and sleep. Let's rest"
    Jinmu shook his head with a sigh.
    in between.
    "I say I am Zhugeseon. Can you put a message in it?"
    "Zhuge? Oh! See you, young master!” Recognizing the Zhuge seon, the weaver at the front door hurriedly said hello and ran inside.

"Hahaha! Come on, Grand Prince"
    "It's been a long time. Bungajunim"
    Zhuge-seon smiles brightly and politely greets him.
    Was it forty?
    The man was none other than Zhugechungeon, the infinite branch of Zhuge.
    He was the youngest among the four branches to join the branch, but no one doubted his abilities.
    The Wuhan branch has long been a place where the chiefs of the main family have been produced, and it was a family capable of strife (i-fu) to the point where it has been protecting Wuhan from generation to generation.
    It was because he had to fight head-to-head with the heads of many clan.
    To be in charge of such a place was to prove that his ability was excellent, and along with his hometown, It also meant that the trust of the mastermind was great.
    “San-san arrived early and is resting. SHe didn’t come out even if she called because she was tired.”
    “it can't be help. We see each other all the time."
    "Yeah, wasn't it inconvenient to come by land, Didn't you?"
    "Yes. Because I was just running.”
    The Zhuge Seon did not deal with the attack near Hyeongju.
    It was because she promised to be silent to the beggar sect.
    “My lord, it’s been a while.”
    It was not only Zhuge Chong-eon who came to meet him.
    The children of the branch family who arrived in advance waited for Zhuge Zhong-eon's greetings to end, and then rushed to pretend to know Zhuge-seon.
    "It's been a while. Everyone."
    While greeting each other, Zhuge Chong Eon stepped back and said to one of Zhuge Seon's party, who was waiting.
    "Excuse me, Grand Prince”
    "Yes?"
    'Heok, is that him?”
    "oH"
    At Zhuge Chong-eon's pointing, Zhuge Seon realized his mistake.
    "Hey, I didn't introduce you to the precious guests I was with."
    Zhuge-seon guided Zhuge-chungeon and approached Deungyeopyeong.
    "Murim's Sojol (later) Zhuge Chung Eon will meet the White heron Daehyupeul"
    "Heh heh, it's the middle of the day. Isn't it too humility to be a minor? Early on in my life, I heard the reputation of having a gentleman sword (Geumguhoe) in Wuhan until my ears stinged."
    "Where can you compare it to the Great Egret? Thank you on behalf of the head of the home family for visiting the Zhuge family here."
    Jinmu smiled bitterly at their greeting.
    Political parties are cumbersome and have a lot of rhetoric in their greetings. Jinmu quickly said goodbye and went to his residence.
    I wanted to take a break from the factions crowded with assignments.After I had decided to take a break, I was desperate to think of a drink after washing off the dust that had adhered to my body.
    "This time, you were appointed as the Crown Prince of the Dragon Bride, right?"
    "Huh? What does that mean?"
    "Oh, it seems that the news has not arrived
    now in Wuhan, there are rumors that the Lord Yongfenggwan is white heron."
    "What? It's such a nonsense, I'm interested in that dragon-flying party, so I'm just here to watch."
    Deungyeopyeong frowned at him
    “If you do, you will have to meet the Grand Army and Maengju.”
    “Hmm, I guess so.”
    At the words of Zhuge chung eon, Deng Yeo-pyeong nodded and looked at Jin-mu and others in black uniforms.
    The two had a strong earthquake expression, and the other had an annoying expression on his face.
    “They are the masters of the shaman."
    ”Oh, is that so?"
    Zhuge chung eon nodded his head indifferently. Maybe we met on the way, he seemed to think.
    After saying goodbye in a hurry, Zhuge Chung Eon turns around thinking about having a cup of tea with a white heron.
    "Oh!"
    Jinmu, who had only been somber, turned his gaze to the children of the Zhuge Bun family, and gave a welcome expression.
    "Hey, it's been a long time, don't you also participate in the dragon dragon party?" (He speaks informal. Lol)
    At Jimu's words, everyone's eyes turned to the back.
    And,
    "Huh? You, you bastard?"
    Zhugeun, a scholar of the Jegal Bunga, Dangang-gu.
    He, who was among the children of the branch, mumbled those words without knowing himself at the sudden name of Jinmu.
    He didn't think that Zhuge Seon's party would be among the shaman's masters.
    It’s not a coat, it’s a hump uniform, so it’s just I thought it was above.
    'Damn it. I made a mistake.'
    His exclamation itself could have passed insignificantly, but his gaze was too focused.
    infinite shareholder. and the young master of the hometown. There was even Baekro Deung Yeopyeong, a famous martial artist.
    He should have paid attention to his words and deeds.
    Zhuge Geun apologized for making a mistake and bowed his head to go over it.
    "Jegalgeun, what did you do now?"
    "Yes?"
    “I asked what you said now.”
    Zhuge Seon's cold expression. different from usual. Moreover, when they felt anger in their voices, everyone gave a puzzled expression.
    Like the summer weather suddenly pouring heavy rain, the Zhuge ship’s.
    Hey, why are you all of a sudden?
    Even Jinmu is puzzled by Zhugeseon's reaction.
    She looked completely different from the Zhugell Seon that he had known for a while.
    It's wrong to say 'bastard' to an adult, but that's about it.
    “No, it was..”
    Jegal-geun smiles awkwardly at Zhuge-seon's expression,
    “Doesn’t the Dangang-gu branch teach etiquette?”
    Zhuge-seon's sharp neck that was only gentle, but At the sound of the sound, the surrounding atmosphere froze like that of a frozen land.
    It was not that he was unaware of the difference between the children of the branch and the main family. The young man of the home family was soon the owner of the next great Zhuge.
    As a matter of principle, even the head of a branch is something to which he has to bow his head. But he was a young Zhugeseon for a long time. It's just a mistake in a word, how did you get so angry?
    In terms of age, he is a whopping ten years older than Zhuge Geun. Isn't it enough that you don't know what to do in front of everyone?
    Zhuge Geun, who was feeling a bit cold, raised his head and said.
    "Young master, you are too harsh. It was just that I made a mistake for a while.”
    “Shut up!”
    "...."
    "Words and actions should be determined at the right time and place."
    At the sharp voice of Zhuge-seon, jaegal geun's eyes have changed terribly.
    "By the way, false language? Do you think such remarks will be forgiven with false statements! You mean that you, who belong to the Dangang-gu branch, do not know the identity of this person I know?!"
    Zhuge Cheong-eon, whom she was listening to, looked at her puzzledly.
    What was the status of the shaman master who was passed over so insignificantly?
    He, of course, came with the Grand Confucius, so he must be a guest. It was clear that he had to be polite, but that alone did not comprehend the anger she was showing now.
    The Zhuge-sun he knew had a serious personality, and his heart was deeper than anyone else. Nevertheless, it was thought that there must be a reason for being so angry with Zhuge Geun.
    "His name is Jinmu-il." White heron approached Zhuge Chong-eon and whispered softly.
    “If it’s Jinmu? Maybe?"
    "It's the shaman sword"
    "Yes?!"
    Zhuge Chung Eon's eyes are the size of a candle lost.
    You are Mudangsword?
    I had already heard the rumors about him.
    Does that mean that it was not only because of the white heron that Zhuge-seon chose the land route?
    meaning of the title.
    It wasn't just the unofficial part.
    He is a deity that represents a shaman with just one name.
    It didn't matter how old or young he was. A status comparable to that of a sect leader of the wave.
    If they met each other in a place that was not at war with each other, even for a master of Zhuge, he was a person who should be treated with courtesy.
    However, he called such a person as his guest, and the son of the branch said that he was a bastard and a child. For Zhuge, who values manners and the law, it was a fact that could never be tolerated.
    Also, I knew the relationship between the shaman and Zhuge. Competing for Hubuk despite the same faction two clans that do. Moreover, didn't Zhuge eun paints his face a while ago due to the affairs of the Dangang branch?
    Under such circumstances, the words and actions of Zhuge Geun could be dismissed as mere words at this stage, but if known to the outside world, it was enough to once again become a disgrace to the Zhuge family.
    They become a poor family who invites the shaman swords who gave them shame as a guest and ignores them.
    Zhuge Chong Eon seemed to understand why Zhuge Seon suddenly became angry.
    it was mummy.
    She admits to his mistake by getting angry, so everything is limited to the fault of one man Zhuge Geun who spoke to Jinmu.
    Of course, Zhuge Geun and the children of other branch didn't seem to know about it, but it's still fresh. clear things.
    'Ckck, How are you so dull?'
    Zhuge chung eon said he knew when to step out.
    I had to inform everyone of the current situation, and above all, I have to deal with this situation where i am being reprimanded. I couldn't keep the stuffy seat forever. had to be released
    "Hey, Jegalgeun!"
    "....?"
    "Can't you apologize now!"
    "Yes?"
    "How dare you say something like that to the shaman sword! Do you not know that the name that Zhuge has inherited for a long time has been tainted by your words now?"
    It wasn't Jinmu, it was a shaman sword. At jaegal chung eon's cry, the children of the branch looked at Jin Mu with astonished eyes.
    Only then did the characters of Zhuge branch realize why Zhuge Seon was angry.
    Due to Zhuge's remarks, the eyes of those who seemed to think Zhuge Seon's actions were excessive until now changed to a stern accusation against Zhuge Geun.
    “this, this, I don’t know, I’m sorry. Zhuge-geun, the head of the Muhan family, asks the shaman sword for forgiveness on behalf of this guy.”
    "Oh, what... … .. Yes."
    Jinmu is awkward at Zhuge Chung eon's apology. he raised the corners of his lips and smiled and bowed his head.
    And then,
    Zhuge Chung Eon stared at him with an expression that seemed to eat Zhuge Geun.
    damn.
    Zhuge Geun finally bowed his head toward Jin Mu despite his reluctance.
    “I’m sorry. The second phallic of the Zhugalbun family in Dangang-gu was disrespectful to the shaman's sword. Forgive me."
    "....."
    Jinmu looked at the situation in front of him strangely.
    It was just a welcome (?) greeting.
    However, Zhuge-seon's anger, the words that went back and forth between Zhuge-chung-eon and the white heron, and the apology of Zhuge-chung-eon and Zhuge-geun.
    It felt like something complicated had been tangled up and passed by.
    Whether it is the face of a family or an invisible battle between the factions. In any case, the two of janggu and beat the drums by themselves. (Means they do all the work. They made a fuss and then just stopped it, and solved it..)
    So what?
    Even if something was hidden, it had nothing to do with Jin Mu, so there was no need to complicate matters.
    The only thing that Jinmu can see is a well-thought to get out Jeong Soo-ri.
    The head of Zhuge Geun.
    That was important.
    'You bastard. Do you like extreme drama, small?'
    Jinmu laughed inwardly.
    Just thinking about what to do for five days. It was just that the car had a place to play.
    "I'm sorry about this. I was happy to see Ye Seo, so I made it difficult by pretending to know."
    For some reason, Jin-mu raised his head to apologize face-to-face.
    [Yes, yes. I bow my head like that from now on, and put my eyes down.]
    It was the whole tone of Jinmu.
    'This twin bastard....'
    Zhuge Geun's face with his head bowed down wobble was distorted.
    "I'm glad you understand."
    "It wasn't a big deal."
    Jinmu waved his hand indifferently.
    "If you do, I will have to stop by the political affairs union with my younger brother."
    "please rest first."
    "Yes"
    Zhuge Seon bowed his head.
    And,
    "I'll go with you too, I guess I too It seems like we have to meet Maengju and the great military commander."
    Jinmu's face brightened when Deng Yeopyeong said that he would be with them.
    "Yeah, then I'll take a break first."
    Jinmu politely greeted the two with sincerity.
    Yes, he thought well.
    Come on. If possible, don't come back cz it's annoying.

Raizy, seekingsnow, Belial819 and 3 others like this.
  10. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    The place assigned to Jinmu and his party was the innermost hall of Mu Hanbun Family. Because Jinmu wanted a quiet place, it was decided.
    Because it was good to be away from people even a little bit.
    And,
    “Look here, Zhuge Geun.”
    ".......yes"
    "Yeah, it's not the first time I've seen it, just let it go like before."
    Zhuge Geun felt the Middle East wanting to crush Jinmu's smiling face.
    'This damn child.'
    When I said that I would give him a fight, he said he likes people he is comfortable with and pointed to himself, so Zhuge Jung-eon tried to make up for his mistake. take good care of him, even with the new priesthood.
    ".... it's okay. How can I say anything to the shaman swordsman? This is convenient."
    "Ah, is that so? It's the same age as this one..."
    I like it similarly.
    Zhuge Geun is twenty-eight years old. He is eight years older than Jinmu.
    That guy is obviously talking nonsense on purpose.
    'What a fucking scoundrel.'
    Zhuge-geun swallowed his raging anger.
    "Well, then I'll just leave it alone. Will it be okay?"
    "....looks… ...Iike it."
    “Are you talking with your clenching teeth?”.
    "...of course.... it is not..." (lol he talks formally meanwhile Jinmu talks like a thug as always :v)
    “Well, it happened.”
    Jinmu laughed bitterly.
    "By the way, our shaman has a lot of ties to your family, isn't it?"
    What else is this guy trying to say?
    “Looking back, you were right.
    Weren't we supposed to see each other again later?"
    "..."
    “Is the beard friend there? I thought we were arguing to test our Cheongsang. Oh, come to think of it, do you think it's abandoned now?"
    Tuk, tuk.
    Zhuge Geun clenched his teeth hard so as not to make a sound.
    “Are you sorry for that? I said no, but I moved the upper class of the opposite sex to try to fix the upper part of Ilhae.”
    “there's no such thing,”
    “This man, it’s all in the past. I don't mean to blame."
    "..." (poor boy :) )
    "Aren't they going to put a watch on them, or they won't send a gang to kill me?"
    “there is no such a thing”
    Zhuge Geun answered with a smile on his face as much as possible.
    "Huh, everyone knows.”
    “Jimmu Dojo… there is... no.... such thing…”
    "Uh-huh, why are you doing that. The confrontation that day wasn't that the truth that your father admitted afterward?"
    Zhuge Geun rolled his eyes and looked at Jinmu.
    "Don't worry. I have no intention of blaming you for that now. I'm a no-brainer, I'm very clean, I'm like pure water, so don't worry. haha"
    "..."
    "What would be special about a job like that in Moorim?"
    "What do you want to say?"
    "What I mean is, let's just forget the past and get along well from now on."
    He smiled sadly and gave it to Jinmu, and Zhuge Geun had a puzzled expression on his face at Jinmu's words.
    Were you a person like this?
    Even when he asked for himself instead of arguing, he thought he was trying to hurt his self-esteem. I came with a strong resolve.
    After Jin-gung's work, he came to Zhuge Murin and said good-bye to him and left, and Jin-mu, who came to the Wuhan Bunga today, was the first to greet him with antipathy. It was Zhuge Chung Eon and Zhuge Seon who were angry.
    Although it took a little while for him to hear the sound of his apology, the response was no problem considering the bad relationship in the past.
    "How is it? How about having a drink and unraveling our unfavorable relationship?"
    "Ah..."
    I misunderstood Jinmu.
    That's it. (Pfft you're deceived boyyy lol)
    He didn't know him well, and he must have been cheating on him.
    Seeing Jinmu's brightly smiling face, Zhuge Geun, who was completely relieved, smiled.
    “Okay, let’s see. I know that Jinmu Dojo also enjoys alcohol and meat, so I'll reserve my famous Zuru."
    "Hng? What are you talking about?"
    "....Yes?"
    "How can the shaman drink alcohol at the Juru where everyone can see it?"
    I'm sure I've seen them eat like crazy in Bangcheon-hyeon before.
    Not even a single stone is conscious of people's eyes.
    “Let’s just cook it here. I'm coming for a drink."
    Well, it's different from Bang Cheon-hyeon.
    Maybe it's not a place where there is no government. Obviously the degree of concern is different.
    That's right," said Zhuge Geun, nodding his head.
    “If you want, I will tell Si-bi to bring you meat and alcohol.”
    "Why?"
    "Yes?"
    "Because it's inconvenient to quarrel"
    For a moment, Zhuge Geun did not understand what he was saying and bit his mouth. In the meantime, a quick-witted Cheongsang approached.
    Zhuge Geun twitched his eyes and pointed at himself with a finger.
    "So you mean myself?"
    nod nod.
    "Ah!"
    And with Jinmu's simple nod, everything became clear.
    It means to eat.
    "Come on, what are you doing? Make a fire, bring meat and cook it."
    this, this bastard.
    Zhuge Geun's face turned brightly hot.
    What a misunderstanding! What a fucking bastard!
    "Why? no? Do you want to unravel the bad ties of the past?"
    "....."
    “I have to go to the owner of the infinite branch in person”
    Zhuge Geun glared at Jinmu fiercely and turned around harshly.
    "Oh, I'm hungry, so please hurry up."
    "..."
    “ah, and the alcohol is golden rosin you said. please with that”
    Jinmu's voice was heard behind Zhuge Geun's back as he walked out of the garden with an angry step.
    "Haha, how good is it to resolve misunderstandings like this?"
    At Jin-mu's smile, Zhuge-geun's face was distorted like a ghoul.
    Either way, Jinmu was drunk with her own generosity and smiled with satisfaction over and over again.
    How generous are you?
    take responsibility for past mistakes
    The back end of measuring or crushing limbs was not visible. They only asked for a small service.
    Chiing.
    The stormy time is over.
    He ate so well that he had to grill the meat on the grill without a break.
    It's like being tough, not being shy.
    Open the empty wine bottle in the middle I don't even remember if I borrowed it.
    He said that he was going to take it all alone, if not, the main scent would go away and the taste of alcohol would disappear.
    A scoundrel like a tiger.
    I was running around without a break, and my clothes were getting wet with sweat.
    In my mind, I wanted to tear the jaws of that pig-like bastard who was pouring meat in it right away, but each time, Zhuge Choongeon and Zhuge Seon blah blah blah blah blah.
    Kugh.
    A pig-like guy who beats his stomach satisfactorily only after eating so much that he doesn't even know how chubby he was. Was your name Chungwoo?
    "I'm sorry that you've been baking this for so long, what should I do?"
    He rubs his eyes that can't see me with his flesh, and scratches the back of his head.
    "I'm sorry. Sasuk told me not to go out."
    Then how can you help out a bit? You just ate it. So fast that you don't even know when the grilled meat disappeared.
    “chungwoo. How can you ignore sincerity? All of this was done by Zhuge Geun, the yangban, with the desire to end our bad ties.”
    Jinmu rebuked Cheongwoo again.
    "Is it?"
    "Hn. By the way, did you have enough to eat?"
    "It's a little lacking..."
    "I"
    Cheongwoo gently caressing his stomach,
    When Jinmu looked at him sadly, Zhuge Geun snorted his nose and opened his eyes.
    Up until now, he has eaten more than enough people for my life alone.
    "Actually, I'm a little short on alcohol"
    But there are already five bottles of wine rolling around
    "Sasuk, it's late at night."
    Cheongsang, who had not seen it, smiled awkwardly and dried Jinmu.
    He was just a good guy.
    But,
    “ck, it’s not even midnight yet!”
    Jinmu gave him a pint and clicked his tongue. his usual cheongsang was too much, I wish he could have been a little more brutal like when he dealt with the enemies.
    With such a personality, how could he compete with so many children of Moorim at the Bonhoe?
    But now, only a day has passed, and there are still four more days left to live in the Zhuge Bunga.
    "Well, there's nothing I can do about it. Let's eat like this and rest for today."
    At Jinmu's words, Zhuge Geun let out a sigh of relief without realizing it.
    “Then stop for today and go. Thanks to me, everyone is happy.”
    today?
    "Ah, ask for some haejangguk tomorrow morning."
    "...."
    "After drinking, you have to do haejang, so when i see your branch, I'll make sure to say that I'm having a good time."
    ".....yes. Thank you."
    Zhuge Geun clenched his teeth and answered.
    “Okay, shall we, too?”
    “Yes, Sasuk.”
    When Jinmu and his party got up from their seats and went to the room, Zhuge Geun inevitably got up, grinding their teeth.
    "Ah!"
    As if thinking of something other than going, Jinmu stops and looks back at Zhuge Geun.
    "Hey, clean it up and go. I want to help, but you said you'd do everything, so you can't ignore the sincerity."
    I never said I would do it.
    "Come on, see you tomorrow. Cheongsang, Cheongwoo, let's go in, come on."
    "....yes, Sasuk."
    As Jinmu yawned loudly as if tired, Cheongsang and Cheongwoo followed Jinmu into the room.
    Dirty bottles of alcohol.
    Charcoal grilled meat.
    "This dog..."
    Zhuge Geun is so angry that he can't stand it.
    "Let's see. Let's wait and see. Let's see
    I will surely become a disciple of the sword castle"
    Then, with the same expression as if he was a murderer, he repeated the same words and started tidying up.
    It was. Jinmu was a generous guru of the great shaman, who did not know what was behind him.
    late at night.
    Jinmu is woke up feeling my stomach swelled up due to overeating Geumroju.
    Grrh, pooh.
    Belly fat that rises convexly and then descends like a small hillside.
    cheong-woo, who snored hard while pretending to be back and forth, and Cheong-sang, who lay flat on his back and didn't even move.
    Even sleeping, Jinmu laughed at the sight of each individual's sexual organs exposed. (Shit. the tl did it again... dont ask me..)
    'Next time we shouldn't sleep together '
    After all, four more days passed, and there was nothing to see for a while.
    Jin-mu went out to see Sophie, avoiding Cheong-woo's snoring that echoed in the room.
    The hall they were assigned to live, I don't know if it was because of the title of shaman Swordsman or the guest of Zhugeseon, but it was a very spacious place for the three of us.
    In front of the four-room front hall, there was a small pavilion fingered, and at the same time, there was also a large pond that I made.
    Kururu.
    After finishing his cool (?) chores, Jinmu woke up and walked around the patronage.
    In the past, which had been forgotten for a while, he was awakened in the quiet atmosphere where darkness had descended. Thousands of gold, silver and silver treasures accumulated in Vigo...
    Long years of living as a Hyeokyeon Mugang, he did not regret it.
    Cause I've enjoyed everything.
    However, once he got the spirit of the sheep (maybe dual arts? Idk its korean verse so im not sure. Mtl didnt help, sigh..), he must go looking for it. Whether it was a military junta or a battle of defeat, he thought of leaving the owner as it is and only reigning over it.
    He was thinking of swallowing even the magician if necessary.
    Even the empire... … … it is a rebellion, think about it later.
    After all, isn't everyone in a good mood? Just thinking about it makes me happy.
    Jinmu, who had been walking for a while in thought, suddenly stopped walking.
    uh?
    Where am i?
    When he came to their senses, he had been out of the hall for a long time.
    I thought I was walking too much.
    “You idiot. If someone had tried to take your life, he would have been stuck."
    Jinmu smiles and turns his body. (Nooo.. i dont want romance! Nooo)
    “Jimmu Dojo?”
    "....?"
    who?
    A woman he had seen for the first time handed a voyage to Jinmu.
    She was the first woman she had ever seen.
    And. … she's so pretty?

The manhwa's raw is out every saturday, guys! Thankfully, newt*ki is so fast to post it. (I love them!!:cookie:, you can read it just a few hours after the official)
    And...Dont forget to support the official too! :blobpats:

Btw, the April fools version is soo cute!!

SmartSelect_20220402-101153_Tap Translate Screen.jpg

Raizy, seekingsnow, Belial819 and 4 others like this.
  11. Soft feather

Soft feather Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You dont know how happy i and my friends to find this translation!! I always want to read the novel since the manhwa is too short to wait every week! Thank you so much :cry::cry::cry::X3:

Echichichi, Alexa_11 and Ariary like this.
  12. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that feel! I was so disappointed shen the mtl below ch 251 gone. And... the manhwa's still long way to go to reach that part.. sigh...

it was as if the moon fell to the ground.
    shines light.
    The moment I saw it, my mouth fell open.
    Hwayang, the dear friend you left behind in Sapaecheon? no teaching It's like a firefly next to a full moon.
    Even without rouge, her lips were redder than cherry, and her face seemed to glow white even though she wasn't powdered. Step by step, like the women who filled the Hwangseong Gyotaejeonran out
    "Haha, are you still awake?"
    "...?"
    What? this voice?
    What kind of dissonance is this?
    How can the voice of such a beautiful woman be so hoarse.
    Could it be that someone's sexiness (Chishum type 1)?
    Jinmu shook his head with a bitter expression.
    “What are you looking for?”
    “……”
    Loudly raise the voice of a talented man.
    It must have come from her mouth. The shape of her mouth and her voice were exactly the same.
    “Jinmu Dojo?”
    the woman's voice raised again she and smiled brightly.
    It floats round like a deer and attracts people.
    In spite of the strict disharmony, a single smile seemed to break many hearts.
    Seeing that, those eyebrows are ripe by day.
    "Zhuge.. Seon?"
    "Yes"
    "...What?"
    Jinmu shuts his eyes at the sight of blushing as he puts her pretty lips together and answers. He staggered and stepped back.
    I'm sure I called Zhuge, but why are you answering?
    no way?
    That was hidden under men's clothes?
    "...."
    The startled look of him faltered as she stopped her steps and frowned.
    “I only made sounds suitable for men’s clothes, so my original voice didn’t become a habit…."
    "...."
    this is the word.
    "Ehem.. ehem.. are you okay now?"
    makes sense!
    Jinmu couldn't close his open mouth.
    Even so, her voice changes as beautiful as her appearance with just a few coughs.
    jade beads? cleanliness? I don't mind expression like that.
    It's not that God's bells are all beaten down.
    It couldn't be a person.
    How does that look and that voice sound like a person?
    It was more of a surprise than a surprise. Jinmu retreated as far as the Zhuge Seon approached without realizing it.
    As Jinmu kept moving further and further away, she stopped Zhuge Seon's approach.
    "Cih, there's no need for you to make that kind of expression, right? No matter how austere the ascetic are, they don't look very disliked. If I had known, I would just have dressed up as a man." (Lol he speaks formally! He flustered! Lol)
    Even the way he pouts with his cheeks inflated... it's pretty.
    As I get older, I wonder if I can even think like this.
    “Zhuge… seon, correct? No, right?"
    It felt like a sin for him to even speak his rude words to her.
    “It’s not Seon, it’s Sansan from now on.”
    "Huh? What?" (He's back being informal :v)
    "My name. It's Zhegal sansan."
    "Zhuge... Sansan?"
    "Yes.."
    Oh, I see..
    Jinmu nodded his head with a commanded expression.
    "And Zhuge Seon went to the government and went straight back to Zhuge Sega. Everyone knows that, so please pretend you don't know."
    Jinmu nodded his head blankly again.
    "Please erase that hateful expression as well.”
    what face? I? now?
    No, is it because I'm surprised right now? I'm surprised by your looks and your voice, and it's your face that's flattered.
    "Yes, yes. I won't go any further, so please step back."
    I'm not backing down, just in case I ever ask... .
    "I'm just on my way to the Ministry of Government Administration. The Great Egret (Baek Ro/ Deng Yeopyeong) want you to stay a little longer due to the problem of Yongbonggwanju."
    "Ah."
    Whether that old man comes or not.
    "And I checked the last raid."
    Zhuge-sun, no, Zhuge-san-san's face hardened slightly.
    “They said it was top secret and didn’t teach me anything. Moreover, as for that girl..."
    Zhegalsansan is eager to explain what it is.
    I can't hear anything.
    To be sure, Jinmu's eyes could only see her lips moving.
    Red, pretty....
    "Would you like to go with me tomorrow"
    "Uh, what?"
    "Tomorrow."
    "Oh, yeah."
    "Okay. Then I'll tell the Grand Army that. We will go see Maengjoo-nim tomorrow."
    “alright.. ng? What?"
    "Yes?"
    After giving an questions, i answered her in a blink of an eye.
    But the army? Maengju? (Maybe maengju is murim alliance leader..? The sword saint chul jiryang)
    This despicable... I was obsessed with a pretty fox and couldn't hear anything.
    What did you say?
    But Zhegal Sansan looked at him with a puzzled expression.
    "...."
    Oh shit.
    I should have calmed down. Good luck when bitten by a tiger. Wouldn't that be bad for a fucking fox?
    "....."
    In the end, he couldn't refuse.
    Cheongsam's man sitting in front of him. The appearance of a smiling face holding a hak-ik line on his flowing face, and a neat beard divided on both sides without any distraction, looked like the appearance of a heavenly bachelor.
    And I turned my head to Jin-mu, who was making the face ordered by jaegal san-san, who was sitting next to him.
    "Jimmu Dojo... ehem! Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not used to this voice."
    "...."
    “This is the Grand Army of the Confederate Army.”
    It really doesn't fit.
    It quickly changed to a jade bead voice, but it's that ravenous voice on that face.
    In any case, the Cheongsam Hakshisa, who held the Hak-seon in the introduction of Mt. Jegal, bowed his head lightly.
    "This is Zhuge Hyupjin, the Grand Army of the Political Confederacy. It is an honor to meet a shaman sword with a prominent reputation in recent times."
    I know. I know him very well. I can't even estimate how many battles I've been deceived by this damn bachelor's tricks, and how much damage it has suffered.
    If it was a gugong, he would not be pushed even in the face of political affairs, but he could not be an opponent of political affairs in terms of resourcefulness.
    How much did you envy the junta, who had a mean military guy called Zhuge hyeop-jin every time he lost even with superior military power?
    "What's on my face?" Zhuge-hyeom Jin asked curiously toward Jin-mu, who was staring at him.
    "Ah. I'm sorry. I'm shaman's jinmu." (Formal. Idk why but im kinda obsessed with formal informal speech cz it effect the story. Like giving more vibes :v)
    When Jinmu greeted with a confused expression, Jegal Hyeopjin smiled and sat down.
    "The lord has something to greet you, but he has a prior contract. We'll have to wait for a while."
    "No, I really don't want to see anything." Instinctively, I spoke my heart.
    "...Yes?"
    “n, nothing.”
    As Jinmu smiled awkwardly, Zhegal Hyeopjin and Jegal Sansan shook their heads.
    Oh, I want to go quickly.
    Eighty years is a waste of time. To be drunk with the beauty of a woman and to walk into the center of the enemy camp with my feet, although it is no longer the center of the enemy camp.
    "How about that? Confederate?"
    "...Um, that's big."
    "Yes?"
    "..."
    Zhuge Hyeopjin, who had been ignoring Jinmu, suddenly laughed out loud.
    "Haha! I'm sorry for this. After all, you're a shaman's dosa. Do you have to say the right answer to the right door? I think I asked a stupid question."
    "......"
    Zhuge Hyeopjin's cool smile made Jinmu radish again.
    What is the current answer to the right door?
    I said big is big, so why are you laughing?
    What Zhuge Hyo-jin asked was what the atmosphere of the government was like, and Jin-mu's answer was the same as what he had seen.
    It has a lot of angles and is high and neat. It was much larger than the nature of Sapaecheon.
    It must have cost quite a bit to build
    "Yes. It's big. Too big.”
    "....."
    "It’s a flower bud. It’s only big, but it’s not substantial.” Jegal Hyeupjin laughed bitterly.The flowers are gorgeous, but they do not bear fruit.
    It was said that he was only walking.
    "You are very strict." Jinmu kept his accusation at those words.
    The political power of the time is the strongest in the history of the era. That was the opinion of the world.
    And Jinmu had experienced it himself.
    Cheol Ji-ryang, the ruler of the government, was a great figure.
    He was a true leader who knew how to use his powers.
    The old and the five generations, who were not well-known for not being united by that good taste, gathered together, as well as small and medium-sized factions. In the shortest period of time, he even created six armed groups under Meng.
    Ten years after he became the leader, Jeong Mu-maeng quickly overthrew Ilwolmagyo and Sapaecheon and became a huge force dividing the Central Plains
    Of course, that wasn't the individual's ability.
    It was possible because there was Zhuge Hyupjin under him.The fact that he was an empty gang-jeong of the government was nothing more than that greedy man's brutality.
    “Haha, right? However, despite the fact that evil crowds are prevailing everywhere, we are not able to guide them all in the right way."
    At Zhugal Hyeopjin's words, Jinmu laughed.
    Evil hordes prevailed everywhere. Naturally, it was named after Sagecheon and Ilwolmagyo. And the right way means to push them away and seize the hegemony of the midfield. After all, the faction bastards end up talking shit.
    Such squeaky words come out well, as if they had been lubricated with oil.
    "Why are you laughing?"
    "It's just. It was packaged with plausible words, but I thought it was quite ambitious."
    "...."
    In the moment, the eyes of Zhuge Hyo-jin changed.
    Did you mean you understood the meaning?
    Until a while ago, he was a guru who seemed to know nothing with a blank expression on his face.
    At a glance, Zhugal sansan was already smiling, as expected.
    Last night I had heard from Zhugal Sansan about him, who had only been rumored to be.
    It was said that he noticed at once the men's disguise of san san.
    Moreover, the people they met while traveling were certain to be 'them', which are being pursued by yang sobang.
    According to the words of Zhegalsansan, his inaction was truly the level of a 'gang (power)'.
    It's not just tying It's a power state, so isn't a sword intent?
    In the end, there were two hypotheses about his ability.
    From the beginning, he was in power level.
    However, Mu-in, who reached the level of lecture in accordance with the terms and conditions, was nowhere to be found.
    If it had been at that level, there was no way the yang sobang could not have seen it.
    What's more, he said that he had been ignorant of even martial arts until a year or so ago.
    nonsense.
    But if not, it means that he has grown up since he met a yang sobang in Dangang-gu.
    From sword intent to power.
    Even so, it was a dysfunctional achievement.That makes no sense any more.
    That's the swordsman Cheol Ji-ryang, whose realization of the sword is faster and deeper than anyone else in the midfield.
    'What kind of person is he?'
    After dealing directly, the doubts i have about Jinmu went deeper.
    "Why do you look like that?"
    "Oh no. You must have misread my Jinmu Dojo."
    The wrong view, we met for the first time today.
    "Haha, whatever it is, it's amazing. At that age, it's the state of power."
    "Well.."
    At Zhuge Hyeopjin's words, Jinmu put on a bitter expression. I wanted to hide my skills, but that didn't work out.
    Seriously, I don't brag about it, I don't even do it. There are also people who like to brag about other's private life.
    "But why did you call me? There are still four days left before the Dragonflying Party is held."
    I just had a question.
    However, Jegal Hyeopjin's eyes changed once again.There was no reason to miss it.
    It seemed that he was trying to hide his expression, but the minute pupil movements and small tremors were unavoidable.
    "If you have something to say, do it. Don't uselessly joking around."
    "Oh that"
    Of course, it must have been called because it had a purpose.
    However, Zhuge Hyeopjin could not speak naturally.
    The footsteps of a heterogeneous Jinmu.It was partly because of the stereotype of the Tao, but it is too direct.Every word that comes in, piercing the core without any change, is far too different from a typical dosa.
    "Hahahaha! It's the first time I've ever seen him panic in a conversation with someone during the war."
    Two figures coming in with an open door.
    Jegal Hyeopjin and Zhegal Sansan got up and bowed politely, and Jinmu's face was distorted.
    damn it He seemed to know who he was just by hearing his voice.
    This ch is so hard :sweating_profusely:
    It needs many editing so it takes a long time to be done :blobsalute:
    So proud of myself to finished it today. Honestly im very sleepy while doing this and almost slept in the middle :blobsleeping::blobsleeping:lol

Im sorry idk when will i can post again cz i kinda busy in rl. But i'll try to mtl when i had time :blobtriumph:

If you have kkp account, you can open the ch and mtl it by yourself:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

There's 10 ch (including the 5 first ch?) Free and you can open the ch free every 12 hours :blobpopcorn:
    You can use "tap to translate" apps so you needn't to ss it and then just copy the text to your notes. (And edit it ofc :v)
    It helps a lot if you can read hangul and understand a bit korean cz mtl sometimes tl the things weirdly ::blobtriumph:

I'll make a glossary about this in the TOC so you all can edit and corret/add it too:blobhighfive:

Raizy, seekingsnow, Belial819 and 5 others like this.
  13. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    "Don't push the military too hard."
    "Heh heh. Because he's that old." Yeopyeong Deng laughed at the middle-aged man's words.
    “I never did.”
    Jinmu wakes up with a trembling (or annoyed? It feels more natural) expression and answered.
    An old man with a strong impression who came in with Yeopyeong Deung.
    The taut skin without a single wrinkle looked rather like that of a middle-aged person.
    I don't know if it was in the past, but for now, I had no choice but to stand up and say hello.
    Jeongmu Maengju Swordseong Cheol jiryang.
    how can i forget. It was one of his enemies.
    Moreover, it felt very different from what I had seen in the past.
    heavy.
    He just entered the room, and the air became heavy.
    The intense pressure made it hard to breathe.
    It was a gap.
    Unlike in the past, Cheol jiryang in front of him now is because he is incomparably stronger than Jinmu himself.
    'Damn, it's still a long way off. to follow that child.'
    While Jinmu was surprised, Cheoljiryang was also feeling the same way. Deliberately swept away the momentum.
    But what does that look mean?
    At first, he seemed embarrassed, but now his eyes looking at him were even provocative.
    'Huh, this is much more than what I've heard.'
    Jinmu was not at all surprised when he saw himself.
    It was definitely our first meeting. No matter how much a swordsman was called a shaman sword, his reaction was quite unexpected.
    Was there such a person among the late indexes of Danggeum Moorim?
    It was common for most to get up with a sad expression on their faces and let out their voices in rage, saying, "The glory of three lives"
    But what do you mean by those provocative eyes that look like you're looking at an old enemy?
    I thought that the martial arts master (Jinmu) who had attained the status of power in accordance with the terms and conditions might be far greater than I expected.
    "How about it? Am I right?"
    Yeopyeong Deng, who was feeling the subtle air current between the two, gave a happy expression.
    "That's right, it's just as the dragonfly master said. (It's the castle (?) that Yeopyeong will become master).This is really embarrassing for me."
    It fits very well.
    And Yongbonggwan? (Yongbong gwan = dragonfly palace. I forgot the manhwa translated it as what. Gonna check later)
    It seems that Deng Yeo-pyeong finally accepted it.
    It was said to be Geumsi Chomun, and since when was yongbong gwan master was right next to Cheoljiryang?
    Jinmu frowned at the conversation between the two.
    "Hahaha! Oh my gosh, did this mean that we sent a letter in vain?"
    "...."
    Letter?
    Come to think of it, Myeong-hyeon, the shaman's sect leader also seems to have given me a letter and told me to make a choice.
    "This is one, look, great military. It seems that we made a big mistake."
    “It seems to be so.”
    "..."
    They both give and take, so they smile a lot. Only Jinmu, who did not know what he was talking about, had a puzzled expression on his face.
    "Come on, have a seat."
    When Cheol Ji-ryang sat down and offered a seat, the momentum that had suppressed Jin Mu disappeared without a trace.
    'Tsk, you said you took the test'
    He was suffocating him.
    Putting Yeopyeong Deung second, of course, the cooperation of Zhuge was not given in advance. There was no way that Zhugal Sansan could stand without expression.
    But he was in a position where I couldn't say anything outright.
    “Sit down.”
    At the beckoning gesture again, Jinmu was forced to sit down.
    He didn't really want to sit with him, but he had no choice but to say hello to Maeng-ju and to leave Gyo-ju, as he was ordered by master and leader.
    Rather it went well.
    Because the he did not have to wait four more days.
    After the rest, I was able to leave immediately.
    "Do you know why I asked to see you in my personal correspondence?"
    "...."
    I never really thought of a reason. But ask?
    "I was thinking of teaching you to learn because of the low tones of Bi-heun."
    Cheol Ji-ryang did not come around like the Zhugal Hyeopjin. He expressed his thoughts without any hesitation.
    But rain (Bi Heun)? (So i finally understand why yang sobang in manhwa introduced as silent rain at first. Then changed to windless dog. Both are his titles from beggar sect & murim alliance)
    When Jinmu made a puzzled expression on his face, Zhuge Hyeopjin answered instead.
    It is a title that is used to refer to windless dog."
    "Ah."
    just call him windless dog. Confusing people by creating multiple names needlessly.
    No, but who are you teaching?
    It was then that Jinmu realized that one of the options offered by sect leader was the one they asked first.
    Oh, wait. these brats!
    What if they didn't decide?
    Wasn't Jinmu given the choice of being a great disciple instead a shaman's sword?
    I thought it must have been, not the assumption.
    If that was the case, he wouldn't have thought that he would have to go around the gates with a glimmer of hope on Ungong's words? Moreover, it was the second half of the Yang's deep hole (so yang deep hole is dual martial arts? I just know it rn), which was also uncertain whether or not it remained.
    If they did not send a letter to the sect leader,
    'It may be that he is learning the dual arts, no matter what!'
    Jinmu, who had gone crazy with his thoughts up to that point, almost screamed
    “Anyway, looking at your skills, you will be disqualified from being taught.”
    Who taught you something!
    I had no intention and no need to do it.
    "Of course it is. If it is a shaman sword, it is enough to form an equal number."
    "That's right, Hm, this is the Dragon Crown Master, Deung Daehyup, you can't enlist in the military, so why not have a good seat?"
    Cheol Ji-ryang glanced at Jin-mu and looked at the snow.
    "What about Yongbonggwan's samurai department? He's young, but when he sees the realization of the child's identity and martial arts, doesn't you think it's enough?"
    "Enough? There is even a garage.”
    these bastards?
    Deung Yeo-pyeong and Jegal Sansan stayed there after stopping by the government officials. obviously two. must have been some words coming and going between them, and seeing what they were saying, it was clear that the current meeting was pre-adjusted.
    "Look, Grand Army. What do you think?"
    "You're wise. It's by far the best decision you've ever made."
    "Hehe, do you think so?"
    “I agree.”
    “I am also agree.”
    Even to Zhegal Sansan, I sympathized with the voices with a ferocious voice.
    But,
    ”I refuse"
    "uh?"
    "What?"
    "Ng?"
    "Yes?"
    Various reactions erupted to Jinmu's resolute refusal.
    It was as if he had never dreamed of saying no.
    Looking at Jinmu with a confused expression, Yeopyeong opened his mouth as if persuading him.
    “Oh, no, look, Jinmu Dojo. Let’s go to Yongbong-gwan’s samurai office. It seems that you are indifferent to the world and don’t know much about it, but even the people mentioned…“
    "Because I don’t like it.”
    It is natural for Jinmu.
    Even if he was given a seat as the leader, he was the one to refuse.
    "...."
    It really wasn't worth worrying about.
    The position of the warrior in Yongbonggwan? Of course it's the lower seat.
    Moreover, there was no way to just leave the seat rolled up. It was sure to be a terrific job.
    What's wrong with Jinmu, so he wants to teaching the nosebleeds gathered from all over Jungwon?
    I barely left the shaman with the excuse of wandering.
    Maybe his own dreams may exist. It is also urgent to find the dual arts as soon as possible, but where are these things going to tied him?
    “I am only greeted murim leader. I just came here because I was told that."
    Jinmu emphasized the word 'greeting' to the utmost.
    Cheol Ji-ryang looked at Jin-mu like that.
    I will be troubled I can't help but worry. The value of the name of a man who has reached the state of a power without anyone else is enormous.
    Deung Yeo-pyeong once again persuades
    “Look, Jinmu Dojo. Think carefully. This is not usually an opportunity to be built... … ."
    "Greetings! I'll give you! Come on! We will."
    Jinmu immediately took the iron wall defense by hanging up on him.
    I never hated it.
    "Jinmu Dojo, think about it.”
    I was almost swayed by the words of Zhegalsansan, who was desperate for a voice with chubby deer eyes, but
    "No matter how I think about it, the decision is the same. It's only greetings."
    "...."
    "Well."
    Amidst everyone's troubled faces,
    "Haha, right? Just greetings. Greetings."
    Contrary to Jinmu's intention, Cheoljiryang smiled brightly.
    "I can't help it. Then I'll just say hello."
    "....Yes?"
    When the iron wall defense was solved too easily, Jinmu was stunned again.
    “What is the greeting among the Moorim people, you know that?"
    "......"
    Greetings among the Moorim people?
    that is… What was it?
    first time hearing it.
    It seems that neither Zhuge Galhyeopjin or Zhugegalsansan, who was sneaking a glance at me, know.
    "Come on, let's go. To say hello."
    “Yes?”
    “Huh, this guy. What are you pretending not to know?"
    It's not that I pretend that i don't know, it's that I don't know. (Lol no worry, dear. i bet it's not like a long handshake greetings like cheerleader girls usually do.:blobhighfive::blob_pompom:)
    “sigh. How long has it been since you took out your sword?”
    Cheol-ji-ryang was so good that you burst out laughing his furry hair and got up and grabbed his sword hanging on the wall.
    Ng? did you mean that?
    "Haha! That's right. Greetings from the uninhabited. You should get it."
    Jegal Hyeopjin is helping out.
    Anyone who sees it must have been beaten with an aggressor.
    “It’s true, but it’s a greeting between uninhabited people. Injuries are not uncommon."
    "That's right, but don't worry. Doesn't Mu-maeng have a righteous heart? He says that if he has his life, he will save him.
    if he communicates with the shaman, it would be good if he was injured for a month or so."
    Deng Yeo-pyeong and Zhuge Hyeop jin clashed and laughed.
    No, really, what are all these things? Jinmu makes a ridiculous expression in the situation where we decide the time of the recuperation amongst ourselves.
    "Greetings... you're saying that?"
    Zhugal Sansan smiles softly in the voice of a man who is determined.
    "...."
    I forgot. that these are all in one group. He is about to force Jinmu to sit in the Yongbonggwan, by pressing him with force and by pressing the shaman.
    "....."
    Jinmu sighed as he looked at them, and then smiled softly.
    Cheol Ji-ryang. It was his swordsmanship, which he had encountered several times. So he knew it all too well. And he wondered. Cheol Ji-ryang in the past, and the current Cheol Ji-ryang.
    And where is his inaction?
    It was someone I had to meet someday anyway. It was an opponent that had to be defeated in order to rule over the faction.
    'great. I'll give it, greetings'
    Jinmu grabbed the sword that was tied around her waist with all her might.
    Under the Daejeongak, where the office of Jeong Mu Maengju is located.
    'size is.. how big is this?'
    I never thought there would be such a space. Follow the aisle on one wall of the office we step deeper.
    The hallway was lit up by hitting the expensive night-myeongju with a barrel.
    'How much is it all?'
    In my mind, I secretly wanted to dig up one.
    Passing through the dazzling corridor of Nightlife, a huge iron gate appeared, and inside there was a huge cavity made of a rectangle.
    “It’s my personal training ground.”
    Cheol Ji-ryang said proudly.
    Jinmu smiled inwardly as if exasperated.
    Known to Moorim, his evaluation of him is as follows: Captain Maeng-Joo, the easy-going leader. Although he has power, he does not raise his authority and gets along with his subordinates without hesitation.
    Well, there are many different kinds of dogs. Who the hell is talking about saneness?
    Even when Jinmu was in Jeonju, he had never had such a personal gymnasium.
    The Night Myeongju with a running line is also a Night Myeongju, but this is a square private gymnasium that won't be enough for even a hundred or so people.
    Moreover, its height...
    How did you get through this underground?too much. it's way too much.
    Did the military just spend a lot of money to create a space like this in a field?
    There was no such thing as money.
    "The lord is too arrogant. How are you going to cover the floor of the smokehouse with rubble like this?"
    “Uh-huh, this man. You should also think about Meng’s finances."
    When Zhuge Hyeopjin feels sorry for him, he faces it.
    Even if you put a diamond on it, if you step on it a few times and use a knife a few times, it will all be shattered.
    "That's right. The weapons laid out are only a hundred ryeonggyeonggangs. Really, I'm ashamed of all of Maengjoo's small box of kimchi." (Idk either.......:bloborz::confusedcatblob:)
    "Huh.. Zhuge's overdose of this."
    Jegal Sansan admires with a ferocious voice, take it again with a smile.
    Baekryeon Jeonggang? By the way, when training, you have to use a wooden sword or a wooden stick. What kind of baekryeon jeonggang?
    How much money is that!
    Are these crazy things?
    This is the problem with the poor families and families who were born with everything they had.
    You are of course.
    It would be very natural.
    Do you know the Sapa men who go out with a rusty iron sword? I've been carrying a sword since I was born.
    Even after entering Jinmu's body, he wore a coat made from rags until recently.
    There are also masters of the shaman school who are thankful that they have enough food for their daily use today while eating three meals a day of Byeokgokdan because there is nothing to eat.
    They say that they are thrifty while being wasteful like that.
    "So, shall we start?"
    When Cheol Ji-ryang took his sword and stood in the center of the training ground, Zhegal Hyupjin and Zhegal Sansan retreated far away from this Jinmu's side.
    Tuuk.
    Without waiting, Jinmu drew his sword.
    Cssh. (It's the sound he pull out his sword. don't ask. I gave up to try to write the sound word in this novel.:blob_ghost: :blobsleepless: I wish it's just soundless:blobflag:)
    And as soon as he put energy into the sword,
    “Heh! Geomgang?"
    Everyone, including Cheol Ji-ryang, was surprised.
    "This person, should we share one or two and see each other's skills, are we going to see the end from the beginning?"
    Cheol Ji-ryang burst out laughing, but that didn't last long.
    With the sword in both hands, it contains the desperation of Sapa and the wrath of a poor shaman.
    I myself will punish you who are so wasteful!
    Paang!
    Jinmu immediately stepped down on the advancing and was shot towards Cheol Ji-ryang.

Raizy, seekingsnow, Belial819 and 4 others like this.
  14. Alexa_11

Alexa_11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    как бы я хотел понимать корейский! :barefoot::blob_teary: thanks for your hard work to translate the novel! :cookie::blobsob:

Soft feather and Ariary like this.
  15. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome! Thanks to weekend, i have time to do this. :blobmelt:
    But tomorrow is already monday again... :blob_teary:

Tang!
    Tangtang!
    A huge cavity vomited with intense vibrations.
    The swordsman fills the son-in-law and illuminates it, fragments of the colliding flag were scattered like petals blown by the late spring wind.
    "ho!"
    Dung Yeo-pyung, who watched the two of them dance, was amazed by admiration.
    not a competitor.
    The gap is too big.
    Although it was the same sword steel, the purity was different.
    But what the hell does this mean?
    Pagagak!
    A sword curved like a whip sweeps the ground following Jin-mu, who ran like a beating, it dug the floor and made a furrow.
    Gurik, Kwak!
    As he approached cheol Ji-ryang's front, the deeply engraved sword gained strength and the blade bent as if it were about to break.
    Tang!
    Jinmu's body soared diagonally along with the steam bounced off like a spring festival. And the feet that spread straight like an awl and stabbed with him.
    Cheol Ji-ryang's eyebrows twisted.
    Greetings from Jinmu.
    I was thinking of taking it easy.
    A great disciple of the shaman. (Great disciple = 1st class disciple).
    He was also the future of a shaman, but at the same time, wasn't he a strong postscript to open the way for the political faction?
    The fact that Cheol Ji-ryang drew his sword meant that he wanted to check Jin-mu's skills, but he also had the will to moderately press down Mu-in, who was growing faster than expected.
    Too fast is not good.
    Being fast can sometimes be poison. He was afraid that the foundation not built strong enough might come crashing down. Sometimes you have to go slow and leisurely. That's what I thought when Jinmu pulled out his sword and attacked him. I was thinking of checking it out slowly.
    I was thinking of getting a little injured with the term, leaving me in disbelief.
    But what is this?
    Clearly, the skill gap was clear.
    However, he cleverly digs into the loopholes of his swordsmanship and remarkably reduces the grid.
    As if he had been studying his sword technique, the Byeoksa Swordsmanship (#hoe) for a long time.
    'Damn it.'
    Meteor Vita of Byeoksa Swordsman (Lore#).
    It was breakfast, in which the swords divided into dozens flew like meteors and locked the movement of the falling enemy.
    Due to the nature of attack, if you don't know, it's easy to get stuck at the moment you say no, even if you know It's hard to get out though.
    This is because it was the swordsmanship of the sword, not anyone else who spread the attack, but dozens of swords that flow like a () dog, how is that a sweet word?
    And even if you avoid it, go straight ahead, swords dropped by meteor beats rise like wildfire and cover the sky.
    It was an attack that blew off the right arm of the demon (gam) monster who was the leader of the Ilwol Magic Bridge.
    The linkage while he refuels Moorim. There was only one person who escaped from the flag.
    Sapa's leader, Hyeok Ryeon Mugang.
    He was the only monster that grew stronger every time he fought.
    Of course, in the case of Hyukryeon Mugang, the inaction was so strict that it crushed Yahwasocheon itself.
    But one more.
    He said that he used only the five halls of the history he had, but Jinmu was doing it.
    Of course, the method was different.
    Like a swallowing swallow, it swept across the floor, avoiding a meteor-like sword, and attacked Cheol Ji-ryang before the Yahwaso cloth even started, cutting off the flow.
    My concentration was disturbed, and the flow of attack stopped for a moment.
    However, Jinmu did not miss the moment and slammed his feet like an awl.
    And the moment he avoids him, he spins like a top and swings his sword.
    Dozens of sword strikes flew through his whole body as if they were ears. He had come from right next door, so he couldn't avoid it.
    "Hup!"
    The sword that was pulled along with the synergy had a lot of energy.
    tang!
    The sword was struck with a harsh resonance.
    Jinmu used his anti-elasticity and bit his body to prepare for an attack from Chilji-ryang.
    but he doesn't move.
    Cheol Ji-ryang, with his sword stretched out, stopped and looked at Jin-mu.
    "How are you?"
    A moment to rest for a while at the words of cheol jiryang, Jinmu exhaled the breath he had taken until his chest swelled.
    "Did you know the wall sword technique?"
    Of course I know.
    However, it is not a situation in which anyone can say that he knows what he sees. Because Jinmu, who had been locked up in the mountains, knew that no longer.
    “I am not.”
    "But how could he have cut off the flow of attack because there was not enough to avoid it? It's not easy to keep the distance, and it must have hurt you when you twisted it, right?"
    "It is. I've done that difficult thing."
    Jinmu himself put on a surprised expression on his face.
    It's difficult.
    The analysis of the amount of withdrawal was already finished long ago.
    Haomun and Eunwidan were all mobilized to thoroughly investigate not only his swordsmanship, but also his personality and family affairs.
    To bring him down.
    The amount of swordsmanship.
    Born in Byeoksamun, a famous swordsman (@k) in Shandong Province.
    Single this year. He had one younger sister and one wife. one concubine. And they also gave birth to two sons and three daughters.
    With the exception of Cheol Ji-ryang, his family was located in Byeoksamun, Shandong Province.
    It was because he was afraid that their family would abuse their power and did not allow him to enter the junta.
    Jin Mu's memory would be correct if he took one more tip, saw more children, or didn't change at all.
    However, no matter how much Jinmu studied him, if he was a life-and-death struggle, I know that even a day's attack will not be able to stop Cheol Ji-ryang's diet with gold.
    In the battle of masters, even if you knew the opponent's sword, you could not guarantee victory.
    This is because attacks are not cooked in order, and even that is because attacks are cut and used at random so that the opponent does not notice them.
    However, I knew that the current Dalian was the second test following the momentum of the past.
    Cheoljiryang never sprays water. also, Never do your best. Why? because it's Jeong pa (orthodox).
    Also, Jinmu knows the amount of Cheolji ryang, but the amount of Cheolji does not know about Jinmu.
    It's as exciting as this.
    Just looking at Jiryang's bewildered expression made me smile.
    And there was no sound to show their attacks very kindly one by one.
    If only he knew how to break the ceremony, it was a battle that would have been successful enough.
    'Hehehe, think about it. this bastard. Even if you wake up from death, you won't know that I'm Hyukryeon Mugang.''
    wall test? Cheol Ji-ryang?
    So what?
    Byeolsa swordsmanship is swordless and light. So, let the heaviness flow and block the lightness by pressing heavily on it.
    Jinmu looked at the three men, with their mouths wide open, in the corner of the dance hall, dressed sly in their shady clothes.
    Deng Yeo-pyung's chin was about to fall off, and jaegal Hyeop-jin's eyes seem to pop out. Jegal Sansan's..... Eyes like round deer...
    damn it.
    Anyway, I'm very surprised I didn't know what to do.
    'This name will go up a bit. all Take a good look guys I am the one who will rule over the whole of the government in the near future!'
    Jinmu slowly clenched his sword diagonally.
    "Were you greeted well?"
    "...."
    Jeol Ji-ryang stared at Jin-mu and suddenly burst into laughter.
    "Hey hahaha! Oh my gosh, I really misunderstood you. This is a secret match.
    If it were you, I would have been greatly embarrassed.”
    what? Secret Dalian? So what about the rumors? my name?
    such a crippled bastard!
    “But it’s Dalian that no one can know about"
    uh? what?
    The swordsman of the sea chart and the lord of political affairs.
    why split? Jinmu looking at him with a puzzled look.
    fluff.
    The sword that had been locked in his hand suddenly began to swell.
    uh? That?
    "Without ignoring you, I do my best"
    Oh, isn't this difficult?
    Jinmu's eyes grew bigger and bigger, and the emotion of surprise that appeared in his eyes grew worse and worse.
    whiririri.
    The energy of Cheoljiryang suddenly and rapidly expands, and the unflowing atmosphere becomes a storm. it started pouring in.
    And, Swing!
    Instead of the rising sword, a blue sword gushes out of Cheol Ji-ryang's hand and takes its place like a sword.
    "It was the last stage of the sword attack that I realized. I don't know if you've heard of this gear swordsmanship, but what you have in your hand is said to be a swordsmanship. Hoho"
    "......"
    Cheol Ji-ryang smiles softly
    Hey, wait a minute, man!
    Are you laughing now?
    Isn't that the kind of last resort the hero uses at the end of the epic to kill the original villain? (Lmao im in CJR's team)
    Against the young scoundrel, an old-fashioned old man spreads his sword and alcohol?
    "Heh heh, I'm surprised, don't worry. Looking at your achievements, I think you can achieve as much as I did before you turn 30, but think about experiencing it beforehand."
    Crazy, take care of that now...
    You're just doing this because you don't want to lose, you narrow-minded bastard.
    got fucked anyway.
    The damn old man seemed to have caught the edge.
    If you do this, you are really in the middle might lose.
    "Okay then, let's get it somewhere! Hahaha!"
    Shuuut!
    A good laugh and such a martial art.
    Jinmu is run as lively as a floating fish. I'm terrified of the sword attack that cuts through the air overflowingly.
    Kang! cuckoo!
    There was no time to rest.
    Swordsmanship, moving solely according to his will, drove the encampment without stopping.
    While Jinmu was running around sweating his feet and pouring out all the swordsmanship of a shaman he knew, the only thing he could do was stand comfortably from a distance and wiggle his fingers.
    Jinmu grinded his teeth inwardly. This was the terrifying point of Igear Swordsmanship.
    First is surprise.
    Because I float freely in the air, where i may fly.
    Second, there are no restrictions on movement.
    All sword attacks unfold just as the caster imagined. And what I can imagine is the amount of swordsmanship.
    really... goddammit…
    "Hahaha! Take this too!"
    Stop it.
    "Ohh! That's great! That's really great! Uh-ha-ha-ha!" (Lmao i love his madness)
    Stop it! You bastard!
    Contrary to Jinmu, who wanted to cry, Cheoljiryang was full of scenes.
    It's not because of the power, but Jinmu is giving out butter even though he's practicing his swordsmanship.
    In all swordsmanship of the shaman, it was used as if it were a new martial art by mixing and weaving the divine beop, jangbeop, kwonbeop, and gakbeop.
    "This is amazing! I'm itching. I can't hold it!"
    Pang!
    moved.
    Even now, barely escaping, Jinmu holding in his hand a blue sword with a purity of ten percent, even though it was only a handful, jumped towards.
    Oh, I got fucked.
    Tang!
    It stopped the sword attack for several tens of seconds, but that was the limit.The moment he strikes the sword that is aiming at the back of his neck, a special skill is placed on the twisted abdomen of Jinmu.The blow was locked.
    "Keugh"
    The vomit almost came up. The center of gravity is broken by the authority of that one room. But… Who says he will just be beaten!
    Jinmu who endured the pain with his mouth shut, The moment he swings his arms while turning his upper body that was twisted with stubborn tenacity,
    Jang!
    The subsequent capital of Cheol Ji-ryang smashed by Jinmu on the back of the neck.
    damn it Is it still a bunch.
    Beyond the breaking consciousness, Jinmu poured out all the swear words he knew at Cheoljirang.
    "...."
    The smile disappeared from Cheol Ji-rang's face as he watched Jin-mu crumble. he felt terrified by the last-minute blow
    The tip of Jinmu's elbow that stopped in front of his danjunghyeol.
    A job without preparatory action.
    Wha yang sobang said about his invincibility.
    What would have happened had he not stopped his attack on the capital.
    'Huh, in that situation?'
    Instead of giving away the flesh, hit the cuckoo. This is the method of six jamgoldan.The method of aiming at the enemy's leash while getting hurt is easy in words, but it is actually not easy to implemented.
    Especially after being beaten with his own fist.
    He knows nothing. It must have been an instinctive move.
    like a beast.
    Jinmu isn't a shaman's dosa, he's like a beast running around the mountaintop at will,
    'Heh! A guy who is nothing more than a contract.'
    Cheol Ji-ryang looked at the Jin mu that had fallen under his feet.
    'haha. It makes me think that I need to put in more effort in my later years. In ten or five years, the shaman's name may resonate throughout the midfield. Because of this guy... ..' (it's between famous or infamous :v)
    A smile on Cheol Ji-ryang's face faded again.
    "Lord"
    Deung Yeopyeong and Zhegal Hyeopjin, Jegal san san came around
    "Daegunsa.“
    "Yes, my lord.”
    "Catch Jinmu. There will be no someone like him anymore."
    "Yes?"
    At Cheol Ji-ryang's words, Zhuge Hyeop-jin's face distorted.
    "Lord!"
    It was an unmanned man who was absolutely necessary for the goal they had to move forward.
    This is because they had to prepare for the people called 'Gung' who might appear in the future even if they are not Yongbonggwan.
    Jinmu's inaction was far superior to what I had expected.
    "lord, Beasts shouldn't be kept in cages."
    Cheol Ji-ryang put a smile on his face.
    "This guy is like that guy."
    What did he feel?
    Zhuge Humjin, as well as Deng Yeopyeong, did not understand, so he shook his head.
    "But, it's a lot better if you put him on the blind."
    “I will. A fight with the Ilwolmagyo or Sapaecheon. And it will be helpful to prepare for those called 'Gung'. One, there is no need to confine it. After all, isn't he a shaman? Let's just run around, two or three."
    "......"
    Cheol Ji-ryang patted Zhuge Humjin on the shoulder and turned his head towards sansan.
    '"San san."
    "Yes, my lord."
    Zhugal Sansan answered in a hoarse voice."
    "Take him to Infinite Bunga to rest. And when he wakes up, tell him that I was greeted very well by Jinmu Dojo. Ha ha ha!"

Raizy, seekingsnow, Belial819 and 5 others like this.
  16. Kopo

Kopo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the girl will just pass by.:facepalm: I really hate when they put romance in this kind of story. :blob_catflip:

17. Alexa_11

Alexa_11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR! Pleasee dont add any cringe romance:blobconfused::blobpensive: we prefer old man harem!:blobpopcorn_cool::blobnosebleed:

seekingsnow likes this.
  18. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, @Ariary ...I can't read the mtl, my brain is lagging too much making me dizzy when I read MTL version...so thank you so much for your TL.. I'm glad you make this forum...nobody in my circle even read this manhwa eventhough I told them it's awesome & funny...lol

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    Soft feather, Alexa_11 and Ariary like this.
  19. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    That's still mtl.. but well.. i try to edit it as much as i can.. :blobicecreamlove:
    Cz i know....... how it feels to read raw mtl. I read a lot of them. A lot.. (s classes that i raised, there was a hero, return of mount hua's sect, doctor's rebirth, etc):notlikeblob::blobdizzy:
    Lol but still i can't stop cz there's no better tl and they're worthy to read:blobcry::blobcry: (i suggest them all! Especially mount hua cz the mc has more "thug" vibes. Comparable to Jinmu. Lol :blobrofl:)

Well.. I can't speak korean, but i can read hangul & know a lil bit words so i understand the mtl by comparing it with raw. :blobhighfive: it helps a lot.
    But well.. it takes time so i can't update frequently..:blobsleepless:

Agreed! No romance please. We don't want romance! We want to see Jinmu conquer the world!:blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

Zhuge tax is infinite. (Idk either :blobwoah:)
    "... He told me to tell you that."
    "....."
    When Jinmu woke up, Zhegal sansan told him that.
    Greetings well received . It was Cheol Ji-ryang said.
    “Then he said see you later. As soon as we started fighting again, we did everything we could from the bottom of the note."
    At the words of Zhugeal Sansan, who was sitting there, Jin Mu gave the order, so he looked only at the air. (Idk the mtl is so hard to understand..:blobunsure::blobtriumph:)
    "Are you really saying that Sasuk did a sparrinh with a swordsman?"
    Cheongsang asked towards Jaegal san-san
    "Yes, that too was a whistleblower.” (idk either..:blobdrool::blobdrool:)
    "Ho, whistle!"
    Jeong-woo as well as Jeong-woo's small eyes burst open.
    "You're amazing! Sasuk! Sparring and whistle!"
    Cheongsang clenched her fists and gave a thrilled expression.
    The respect added to those eyes made Jinmu smile.
    Whistle? did it look like that. (Maybe he meant 'draw'? Not really sure:blobunsure::notlikeblob:)
    It's ridiculous.
    lost. It didn't even try. He lost to his swords horribly.
    It was Jinmu's first defeat. No, it's the third time with the old man in Muwolgak and Yang Sobang?
    No.
    It was only Cheol Ji-ryang that Jinmu used all his power.
    In fact, losing to him was probably natural.
    Ilwol Magyo, Sapaecheon, Jeong Mu-maeng. Among the three major powers of Jungwon, he was the best in swordsmanship. It was natural to lose, but Jinmu realized that he didn't like it too much.
    'damn. It's still a long way off.'
    A sword of cheol jiryang.
    Beyond that, there was a thing called a deep sword (), but no one had reached it yet, so everyone called it the practical final stage of sword fighting.
    It was a level that could not be achieved even when it was revolutionary.
    There is a saying called Manryu Guijong (Tue).
    However, this was not necessarily the case.
    It wasn't that he couldn't use the sword.
    However, people tend to show more superior ability than what they are used to.
    Hyukryeonmugang was an uninhabited man who reached absolute heights by recommendation (maybe his previous swordart:blobwoah:). When I had a single fight with Cheoljirang, I used the recommendation, and I won with it. Therefore, he could not beat the Cheol Ji-ryang with his current sword.
    There were so many different types of shaman martial arts. In addition to swordsmanship, hundreds of martial arts were dormant in Jangseogak.
    But among them, the sword is the strongest
    So, along with the volcano during the midfield sword attack. I picked the shaman the best.
    The problem is that it doesn't match Jinmu.
    If the day comes when I will defeat Cheol Ji-ryang with Jin-mu's body, it will not be a sword attack, but a recommendation. (I'll try to find the word and edit it later:blobsalt:).
    It seems that there is another reason to get the second half of the dual arts. Cheoljiryang, the next time i see you, i will definitely win.
    Jinmu calmly calmed his mind and made a promise again and again.
    "Cheongsang, Cheongwoo."
    "Yes! Sasuk!"
    The two of them, with their hearts full, answered Jinmu with a strong voice.
    Oh, what a proud sasuk. I will follow you for the rest of my life!
    "I'm thinking of leaving the gourd right now."
    "Yes! ..Yes?!"
    Cheong-sang and Cheong-woo looked surprised.
    What's so sudden?
    They knew he was leaving, but It's still three days left until the dragon conference.
    "Sasuk! You still need to warm up a little more."
    "That's right. Eat meat to relieve some fatigue."
    Ha, Chungwoo-ya, I understand your concerns.
    "It's noisy, and don't worry about me"
    "...."
    Jinmu looked at the two silently.
    The purpose of his release was to escape from the shaman. Maybe he may not be able to see them again. (Idk he meant forever or only in the dragon conference. Maybe the latter:blobneutral:).
    Jinmu wanted to give a small gift to those who followed him.
    he's never done it before, but somehow it felt like it had to be with them.
    Isn't it Suha Il and Lee?
    “Cheongsang, you have more talent than anyone in swordsmanship.”
    Cheongsang gave a happy expression to Jinmu's praise.
    "Practice Geom Qi (change from geom gi previously. I forgot it means sword intent or sword Qi.). the range of energy continues even if it increases, there is always a limit to the distance.”
    "...."
    "Energy is enough no matter how much you consume it anyway, so don't try to catch it. After all, it's just a tool that hurts people, whether it's energy or a sword. Even if you throw it, it's a sword and it's energy. Keep in mind that it is just enough condensation to maintain its strength.”
    At Jinmu's words, Cheongsang made an incomprehensible expression.
    "Dont forget it when you're blocked by the wall again. It will help you realize your brain."
    "Yes!"
    Cheongsang gave an exclamation, and the quick-witted Jegalsansan's eyes widened.
    teaching?
    Not much? out of nowhere?
    And the teaching was not the kind that made me ponder with connotations in plausible texts.
    Easy and concise.
    I haven't reached that level yet, so I couldn't understand exactly.
    "thank you sasook! this grace... "
    When Cheongsang about to bow down in exultation, Jinmu raised his hand and shook his head.
    "Don't do what you didn't do. Be masculine."
    "...“
    "As I said at the beginning, I am not your teacher and you are not my students.” Jinmu said nothing inconsequentially, but his normal heart was so overwhelmed that it felt like it was going to explode.
    And jaegal san-san, who was watching it,
    couldn't hide her surprised expression.
    You mean it wasn't a parent-teacher relationship?
    Even though Jinmu was young, he was a first class disciple. The flesh is a shaman jigsaw. make disciple is not a strange identity.
    However, despite not having a teacher-teacher relationship, the teaching was free, as if conversing without any restrictions.
    Even if the alumni are uninhabited, there is no such thing.
    It was something I would never have experienced in Zhuge.
    Even jaegal Ung-hyeon, the head of his clan, was not very comfortable teaching him.
    Such enlightenment of the unmanned.
    He does not pass it on to others easily because he only gets it after experiencing long pain and patience. Even if it's a disciple, he doesn't tell it unless he's ready for it.
    Moreover, if he has a position with an alien (haas), he never does.
    Covering up and hiding is such a teaching.
    'That's great. Is that the mood of a millennial shaman? Or is it just the character of Jinmu Dojo?'
    Jegalsansan was also an uninhabited man who reached a state of virtuosity.
    Jinmu's words were of great help to her as well.
    She was no different than Giyeon and Eun Lena.
    Whether Zhuge Sansan admired it or not, Jinmu turned his head away from the summit and looked at Cheongwoo.
    “Cheongwoo, you are… um.” (lol that pause... :blobowoevil:)
    When Jinmu paused for a moment, Cheongwoo lit up his eyes in anticipation of praise.
    "Um. You are..."
    "...."
    "Ah! You're honest."
    "...Yes?"
    Cheong-Woo, who was expecting something more, made a strange expression.
    But no matter how much he tries to praise, it's not at all.
    "Yeah. You're honest. Don't like the others. Don't stop and move on. You don't fit in with the others. If you go in one direction without making a fuss, you can definitely make a name for yourself with the ball.”
    "Yes! Sasuk!"
    He remembered the man who had followed him the most, so he did exactly what he had told him.
    He was also honest, so he went straight ahead in one direction and eventually became the leader of the Sapaecheon Iron Swordsman, the strongest armed group in the world.
    Jinmu's words are not what he expected, but Cheong-woo answered with a strong voice.
    “alright, practice hard.”
    "Yes."
    "Cheongsang"
    "Yes, Sasook"
    "Take good care of Cheongwoo,"
    "....."
    Was it because Jinmu's low voices sounded like farewells? A curtain of heat filled the pale blue eyes (im sad too.....:blobpopcorn_two:).
    However, because the path he had to take was different from theirs, they could neither block it nor catch it.
    Cheongsang slowly got up and bowed down, and Cheongwoo followed him.
    At this time, Jinmu did not stop.
    He himself adjusted his posture, sat down, and accepted their greetings.
    I felt a little bit better.
    “Sasuk, stay healthy until we see you again.”
    But was it because of that voice?
    Was it because I had never experienced such a sincere greeting?
    For some reason, Jinmu makes the tip of the nose feel cold. He said bluntly in minutes.
    "Damn it. Am I going to die?"
    "Yes?"
    "Don't worry. You guys. And you know? If you don't like it when you see it again, you both fall behind. Cheongsang too, Cheong-woo too, and even jaegal san-san burst into laughter at the sight of him blinking his eyes fiercely.
    "Hup! Shall i go then?"
    "Yes? Are you leaving already?"
    “Well then! of course."
    “But without any preparation.”
    “Preparation is bullshit. All you need is a sword.”
    And what are you worried about with the money left on the battlefield? (Haha rich bastard needs no problem as long as he has money:blob_nuffies:).
    When Jinmu got up from his seat, Cheongsang and Cheongwoo got up together
    "No need. What are you trying to follow?"
    "No.. it's.."
    "Didn't you hear me?"
    "Yes?"
    "If you don't take the castle, do you really think you'll get a haircut?"(idk.. maybe talk about dragon conference:derpyblob:)
    "..."
    But we don't know if we'll ever meet again.
    Jinmu smiled and said, but she sounded sincere to Cheongsang and Cheongwoo.
    If it's Jinmu, it's somehow.
    "I go"
    "...yes"
    Jin-mu opened his eyes with an evil expression towards the two who seemed to be silent as if sadly.
    "Looks like you have a lot of time."
    "...."
    “Do you want me to give you some more painting practice?”
    "......Oh, no. Sasuk!"
    Jinmu, who broke her finger and made a loud noise, opened his eyes, and Cheongsang and Chungwoo ran out with familiar expressions.
    Zhegalsansan, who was watching the scene, bent her eyes and smiled.
    Damn, I can't keep doing this, but I'm smiling. In any case, the wetness was the most beautiful creature.
    "What? Why?"
    "It's just that you seem shy."
    "What?"
    "I just felt that way. I wonder if you deliberately sent them out because you felt bad for leaving while learning from the four qualities."
    "..."
    Sharp Eyes.
    Jinmu, who had found out his heart, lost his appetite.
    Cheongsang and Cheongwoo. It was a different relationship with Myung-jin.
    Living as a Sapa and knowing that it is a relationship, Chun Woo-myung was the only one who he had a relationship.
    Other than that, they were always the subject of suspicion, fearing that he might be slaughtered or risked his life.
    "Where are you going now?"
    "Cheong--"
    After all, the answer stopped.
    Scary girl.
    You hit me all of a sudden.
    And with that smile and voice.
    I thought it would be better to take off quickly.
    "Why do I have to tell you?"
    "Yes?"
    “The military doesn’t need to know.”
    "Well, that's right. Anyway, the words of Jinmu Dojo were very helpful to me. Thank you."
    Jegalsan san bowed her head in some places.
    "Ung, think of it as saying that you want to take good care of these two stupid guys."
    Jinmu grinned and pulled the sword that was standing on the side of the wall and tied it behind his waist.
    "Are you going?"
    "Yeah"
    “I hope that your steps towards becoming a hero will always point in the direction you have taken.”
    At Zhegalsansan's words, Jinmu grinned.
    Hero?
    He never thought of anything like that.
    I'd rather go the villain's way. (That's ma boii :blobspearpeek::blobpopcorn_cool:).
    Because that one suits her personality a lot more.
    Sapaecheonju martial arts.
    He finally broke free from the restrictions of being a shaman and took a grand step toward the midfield.

HERO?? JINMU?? That must be misunderstanding.

And actually I love Jaegal San-san! she's cool and talented. Smart & cunning. BUT I DONT WANT ROMANCEEEEE. BTW, ISN'T JINMU A SHAMAN TO BEGIN WITH? HE CANNOT MARRY. i feel relief suddenly...

donaiseiyuu, feng nao, Raizy and 6 others like this.
  20. lovecall

lovecall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think recommendation is needles art. heard that word a lot in Tang family (Which is well-known for their poison and needles arts (hidden weapons)) during my Return to mount hua mtl

Ariary likes this.