Japanese The Great Demon King Wants To Be Hated (18+) (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: なりすましの大魔王様は憎まれたい
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link:
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n1133dy/

NU: Yes, It's Picked Up (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-want-to-hate-the-spoofed-demon-king/)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This is a pretty Unique Japanese Novel, and have great Worldbuilding (Kind like reading Greek Mythology). The Main Protagonist is a genderless being who is sealed away by her disciples for a unknown reason (Some of them seems to be Yandere, and each become the ruler of their own Kingdom).

Aquim, a type of person that in a normal Harem Type of Anime would have been the Villain (He is arrogant and talentless, but is from a high ranking family, and is dislike by everyone). Aquim likes Erana, but Erana likes Atom who is "every Stereotype, Blank Harem Protagonist from Anime". Aquim challenges Atom to a duet over who gets to become the Holy Knight of the Light Kingdom. Aquim released the Main Lead from their seal, but is killed in the process.

The Main Lead disguised themselves as Aquim, and want to collect the hate emotion towards the original body to regain their strength. They also NTR Atom of his Harem, while disguised as Aquim. The Great Demon Lord is a genderless being, but their preferred form is described as a Girl with Black Hair that is as dark as the night sky that shines in the starry sky, Rainbow-Colored Eyes that contained all of the most beautiful things in the world with a dazzling glow, White Skin is like snow full of godliness.

The Male Lead disguised as Aquim somehow got Erana, and the others to fall in love them due to their own charisma, and being 100 times more charming than the original Aquim. There seems to be an published "light novel" version of this story, don't know how similar it is to the web novel, or how different it is from Syosetu Source.

Summary (MTL): The Great Demon King, who was once betrayed and sealed by his disciples while he was about to conquer the world, revives after 300 years. A man who is greatly hated by the surroundings, the Great Demon King who succeeds in impersonating Aquim begins to act in search of recovery of power and, above all, hatred, which is his favorite. Erana, a beautiful black-haired and black-eyed woman who hates Aquim as an attendant but cannot resist the order. Mina, an ice doll princess, is captured when she challenges Aquim to help Elana. And Mina's best friend Laura. When the index finger of The Great Demon King moves, the talented girls turn into just females.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2024
    ANobodyUser likes this.
  2. Fuisharu

Fuisharu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've done c1, but NU havent verified this series after I added it 2 days ago
    Forget it, its already one in NU

3. Fuisharu

Fuisharu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well idk, my reading progress is just a few hours ahead than the other readers tbh, maybe I just don't wanna spill the fun

4. ANobodyUser

ANobodyUser New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my first time seeing a novel get picked up. I'll make sure to read it, so thanks to whoever picked this up!

5. .Sii

.Sii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if someone could pick this up again... Or maybe the previous tl could come back

6. Diaz85

Diaz85 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if he sleeps with Erana mom