The Great Ruler Question ( SPOILERS )

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Greyhalfbuster, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Greyhalfbuster

Greyhalfbuster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have question, why does the MC get thrown out of the spirit road . I am really curious

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I heard that guy with heaven veins or whatever it was called, that guys dad interfered and had the elders that were watching over the tournament kick him out...

3. Greyhalfbuster

Greyhalfbuster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but why did they want to kick him out ? not who did it but rather why did they want to do it. did he kinda steal something of theirs or some shit

4. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    that guy like Lou Li but she didn't give him any face. So they plot the blood calamity incident to kick MC(Mu Chen) out of the competition. Only they didn't expected LL reaction

CodeZero and Gavin like this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't read ahead, but it's heavily implied that two things happened

1.) the death rate was way way higher than normal for that year
    2.) the MC was killing people left and right

It seems like they were worried that if he finished out the year, only he and the girl would be left.

Rapture244 likes this.
  6. Gavin

Gavin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hah sound so like china novels that one!

7. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah... It was planned by king Ji? and his allied. They attack Lou Li and cause MC to go rampage. That's the reason why a lot of people die that year. Then Ji relative use his authority to kick MC out under pretense to save other kid. There are 2 reason why they did it.
    1. Lou Li
    2. They feared MC will get the empowerment

Prime43 and Gavin like this.
  8. Einy

Einy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when does he kill them? err as in what chapter

9. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what they are schemming at the back.
    They kicked him out of that trial, then later time sent him a recruitment of a seed placement. Really looks like a huge plot would appear.

10. Prime43

Prime43 Member of the Polygamy Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc its not covered in the story, but the 1st encounter between Luo Li and Mu Chen is covered. However, a lot of people remember his nickname :p

11. Eolan

Eolan Totally serious poster

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this isn`t the topic of the post, but does anyone else think that Mu Chen being kicked out of the spirit road as the best setback starter of the authors 3 novels (TGR; BTTH and WDQK)?

Tanhalevi likes this.
  12. earthshaker44

earthshaker44 SomeWhat Angry dude

Reading List:
    Link
    you are partly right but because spiritual road exists solely for one reason which is strong must eat the weak and get stronger while MC was killing strong ones like killing ants thats why he was kicked out well thats what i understood from it but that number one guy did plot something against him but i dont know wut :D

13. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    He did not manage to kill them in spirit road but
    Yang something was defeated in c160++, and the main culprit, Ji Xuan in chapter 620-630( interschool tournament arc final battle) he did not manage to kill Ji Xuan but manage to crippled his cultivation. I stop reading after Lou Li left school and skip reading the lone journey arc, restart when Xiao Yan and Lin Dong save him from some demon sovereign

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  14. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    yea author never really did set backs on MC's they just tunneled through cultivation and battles, even if they suffered they gained more than that but author learned that setbacks are nessecary and only setback he has done i think

15. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    (i shant do spoiler thingy as there is spoiler tag already there) is it true that xiao yan and lin dong whant MC to marry their daughters or no ? that's what i heard dont judge meh

16. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    so the three meet huh? is that an important bit, or was the meeting short and sweet? like is that near the middle or the end or something? cuz im interested in what happens at the end. Seems like the two were not quite top-tier once they got out of their respective dimensions or whatnot, so im wondering what happened with them. Their stories continue in this novel? like we get to see what went down after the ends and stuff?

17. Iramohs

Iramohs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely. The only real problem with the novel is Mu Chen's reluctance to kill his enemies.

18. Eolan

Eolan Totally serious poster

Reading List:
    Link
    What Mu Chen does reminds me a bit of a character who appears in a book called "Free the Darkness". In one part he faces off with a few assassins and after defeating them he doesn`t kill them. When he does this it`s not because he is reluctant towards killing them or he is being merciful, but instead it`s to send a message to the others that he is so much stronger than him that they can continue trying to kill him and he will never lose.

19. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no such thing mention but
    it seems both Xiao Xiao and Lin Jing show some interest to him especially XX. She seems to be jealous when she saw LJ and another girl(lnmtl called her Datura?) Together

the meeting was short but both Yan Di and Wu Zun give him an item which he can use to call them for help. He use XY help to rescue Lou Li from Battle Emperor (there's a back story between BE and LD) and use LD to kill some demon emperor in another plane. Old Yao(XY master) and the racoon?/rat pet of LD help MC when he go to rescue his mother.
    Author also wrote few of Lin Dong adventure after he come to GTW and
    try to revive on of his wife. He kinda beat the trash of reincarnated wife new clan and BE(he try to NTR LD)

alexfilia and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  20. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Mu C takes their daughters as something more than a friend. .. Both LD and XY take MC as important for fight against foreign fiends ... It was also mentioned that they don't belittle weaker talents bcz of how they came up from zero ...