LCD The Great Ruler

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His Bird waifu not going to be happy.

2. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Bird Waifu needs to suck it up and actually compete with Luo Li.

3. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Bird Waifu will be in more life and death struggles in the future and you know how near death experience makes women and men love eachother...

Now we just have to wait until she can turn into a human.

4. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Ice cold beauty spotted! Not that Mu Chen would be able to flirt with any girls under Luo Li's gaze, she would pull him by the ears until they detached themselves from his skull :D

Get strong Mu Chen! You've got a long way to go to catch to this annoying guy who somehow got you kicked from the academy.

If only he could use the pulse who's hidden still...

5. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Only a matter of time. I'm going to suspect within 15 chapters MC is top 50.

6. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    7 Million points... But dayum, Mu Chen really not letting this girl get away since he's met up with her. Even is living with her, although they've got boundaries. Still, this is some rare stuff.

Mu Chen truly alpha male.

Shio likes this.
  7. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Smooth Che has some competition, I know Mu Chen was cool as cucumber since the start of this novel. But he's really showing how much on top of his game he truly is ever since he met her.

8. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I said 15 chapters till he gets top 50. Might not even be 5-8 till he's top 10!

9. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    This promises to be an exciting first month for him, in many ways.

10. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Piss off the freshman. Piss off the seniors. Yep! Exciting!

11. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget living with black haired beauty. I love that he's like, okay time to get some points by breaking the record, that guy is going to be pissed.

12. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    TGR is one of the few novels ive actually been enjoying of late. I'm usually a fan of well written academy arcs too and this seems like it is quite a big place so hopefully they stay there for a while.
    I like it. It's so much nicer than the usual kind of he gets looked down upon when he's just minding his own business but has to take out the trash. It's nice that he just doesn't give a shit and pretty much tells everyone to come at him.
    This really has my hopes up. I really like couples that go around and stomp things. Fingers crossed.

13. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder you are a fan of Zi Ling, did you get hot and bothered when they killed millions of disciples of one of those big schools in the home continent?

14. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Zhang Tianyi(?) had to go and destroy the balance though :(

Arua likes this.
  15. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    Luo Li and Mu Chen has the potential to be the best couple in any xianxia I've read. I hope it's not a disappointment later in the story.

16. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, lazy. The descriptions are one of the best bits!
    Not too sure what to think of this though. I don't really want her to be some kind of princess or something like that. It's just going to add needless drama. There's obviously some kind of strange backstory with her now, why can't she just be relatively normal?

Although, it could be a ticket to becoming a ruler. Actually, I could live with that. some kind of King/Queen or Emperor/Empress thing going on.
    Please, please, don't let this become PMG.

Arcturus likes this.
  17. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    A normal family would not have such a genius female cultivator, come on now...

Dude has to defend his face.

I loved that the shy Luo Li took his hands when they started trash talking Mu Chen, that's the first time it was her who initiated. I bet you could hear the heart and delusions of all the young men in the room break.

18. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she doesn't have to be a peasant or something, but a princess. Really? Mu Chen is supposedly a genius and while his background certainly isn't bad, its not fancy princess level. Princess is just so... Ugh.
    Sure, a few is ok. But there already seems to be quite a few people that are not exactly on his good side. I don't mind him cutting a few arrogant pricks down, sure, I just hope they don't needlessly call him shit because his cultivation base seems lower to end up getting grilled. Over and over.
    Besides the whole heratige thing, I think she is shaping up to be a really good character. Thoes little interactions can really make the relationship in a story.

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Princess is relative. A Princess from X country/empire could be under someone's big ass clan. Remember they come from thousands of countries from the huge ass continent. Although her status seems decently high since the elder knew of her clan. At the same time, the hair colour changing is a pretty big beacon.

Plus Mu Chen background is actually probably far more powerful, from his mother's side obviously. She sealed his pulse, is it because pulses have some kind of unique genetic frequency which would alert people to her son or is it because there's a more powerful pulse than human/earth/heaven pulse? And they would right away know what/who he is?

I think things will die down a little after he fights next month, he'll show that he isn't just any freshman.

Juroku and Aicila like this.
  20. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    One one hand, I kind of want everyone (freshman) to rally around Mu Chen as he becomes some sort of leader, but on the other hand I want to see him knock all the other people down a peg that wanted to start something with him. Unless he can knock them down and the integrate them in, but everyone seems so prideful in this book.

Been enjoying the TGR stuff though.