LCD The Great Ruler

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Mu Chen seems like a pretty cool dude. He has a woman, is fine with his woman and does what he needs to do, within reason. There (so far) arent any huge problems with his woman being to strong/too good background (though I can see them looming already). And I think hes gonna have his friends, but hes gonna have to beat up a bunch of jerks. And hopefully they arent all of the arrogant young master type.

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooo! The cliff game is strong.

4. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    3 days later, all the freshmen are on the floor break-dancing, with whats-his-face as DJ messing up the beat. Mu Chen then steps up to the occasion and kills it.

5. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Lun you dun goofed. Mu Chen is a nice boy, but when you make him angry... :eek:

Arcturus likes this.
  6. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not the first and he wont be the last, that's for sure.

Anyway, I'm happy that this is starting to get going again. I'm quite interested to see how quickly he can become stronger and if the majority of the freshman rally around him or not. I'm just really hoping that they don't overuse the fact supposedly, strength-wise, he is behind. I don't mind if he can fight at a level or two above, but don't use it as an excuse to invite hoards of people on.

7. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    What's going on with the translator btw? He mentioned something about there being a new translator after chapter 70?

8. embo

embo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    need for speed up their translations

9. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Luo Li isn't constantly used as a vehicle to create conflict in the story. I know it's common in xianxia's and a couple of times can be fine but this whole Luo Li background thing seems to be a reasonably big deal. I'm hoping that there can be a bit more focus on their relationship between just the two of them instead of focusing on everyone else's opinions of them.

Hopefully the general level of arrogance doesn't ramp up too quickly from here on.

10. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if it isn't Luo Li we have Mu Chen's mom and her family. We don't even know which family she belongs to. Heck, the author could say that Mu Chen's mom is a member of a branch of Luo Li's family or something and that they are actually cousins...

11. BlinkOfAEye

BlinkOfAEye Chair C

Reading List:
    Link
    Prob not. Will prob go the cliche route :The mother/father will be an overpowered family (but they will be going to through some bad times so their son will have to come and save them)

12. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean Mu Chen's parents? I remember that his dad told him that his mom was only able to stay with him for a fews months or years while she had amnesia (?) or something. She then remembered her clan and realized that if she stayed there it would be dangerous for her husband and child so she left them. So mom comes from a really conservative family (in the way that they propably don't like "insects" having babies with their "superior" members)

13. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it that way? If im not mistaken the amnesia mother part seems like Qingyue mother from ATG.
    lol but yeah i dont think the mother is in the same clan as Luo li considering the Pagoda technique that his using is so OP.

14. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really sure but I think it makes sense, because if she knew that her family could be dangerous to the people she cared about, she wouldn't have fell in love with... wait I remember some more. Mu Chen's dad said that he helped his mother a lot when they were younger and at that time his mother was really weak so his father was able to protect... she fell in love and stuff, but then why did she decide to leave?
    And yeah, they aren't probably related, but the author could always pull something like that if he/she wanted to.

15. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyhow whoever the mother is, looking at the current raw we wont be seeing her mother again for quite some time.

16. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We haven't see her yet, right? I mean, we have heard about her but she was never shown. When does she appear in the story?

17. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He meet her spirit around chapter 430 i think. Her mother set that her spirit will appear when Mu chen is in peril. Later chapter show her mother in confinement and her conversation with the clan elder.

18. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much longer Luo Li is going to stick around for. It's obvious that at some stage she is going to have to go for a while, and it seems that she's already resolved to do whatever she needs to do. I'll be interested to see if any other women can even get their toes in the door if she is gone for a while, or if Mu Chen will just shut up shop. Unless he tries something crazy, which I wouldn't pencil out, but I don't think he's strong enough right now.

That being said, it looks like he's going to find something pretty strange (well, OP I guess) in the arts hall.

19. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Stronger than Quasi-Deity?

20. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe not initially, but in the long run, I'd think so. I'd guess that it will either be something that can be improved/leveled up, or he will only find a piece of it, where he can use a watered-down version until he finds more pieces.