Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Marleeze

Marleeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Very much appreciated.

Ichigoisstrawberry likes this.
  2. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That last paragraph has to be the most shocking information I've read in a long time xD Can't wait for more:cookie:
    Thank you ichigoisstrawberry :bloblove:

3. Peaceful Plum

Peaceful Plum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobokhand:

4. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome spoilers @Ichigoisstrawberry! More more!

I am so conflicted. I want sienne to be the empress instead of yielding her position to Dian. I mean, romance aside... I hope she won't just be like "I give up all these things for love". She is capable too right? For some reason, I feel like that is coming. The noble sacrifice theme.

Dian sounds like a nice guy, but the old Sienne sounds like she is just being played right, left, center and being caught up in a guilt that she didn't create.

Started off by being played by her mum, emperor seat taken by Dian (that's why she hated him), then eventually she doesn't even get to choose her own husband (it was dian's man, it's Kuhn but still, the old Sienne felt like a pawn being played.)

I am glad that current Sienne get to make choices and have more agency in her life.

I also read the translation, it said that Dian is the favourite child of the King. I felt sadder for sienne (especially old sienne) where she has no one who truly treasure her but only treats her as a tool, sadly, I am sure it is the same for the "fair king", afterall, that was likely being placed by Dian to rein her in.

But at least in this current timeline, she has Kuhn that is head over heels for her. She at least have a better relationship with her bro. Still I hope she doesn't lose her ambition.

I have seen too many brilliant women irl who became housewives and not make any more contribution to the society. I just can't take this shit if it happens in this webcomic too... At least let it be possible that a great love and a great career can happen together.

5. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what is the one great wish. Lesson: never ever give a blank cheque with your signature on it.

AnniePoo likes this.
  6. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hai sorry for the late spoiler ~

So after the last time siena met kuhn, she go regional investigation. Kuhn was promise to meet her when she was in investigation. But because he had another work to be resolve so he can't meet siena. But kuhn leave his colleaguess (i forgot his name) to protect siena in secret. And revan help siena for the last time as her secretary. They talked (kuhn colleagues and revan) about how kuhn will be a scary cat husband if he really married with siena :blobjoy:

Siena was disappointed because kuhn didn't came to see her, when she go to regional investigation. Long after that (about 2/3 months later) there was a hunting banquet. And siena was the first woman who joined the hunting. the king told her to bring the knight with her but she reject that idea (because she want to met kuhn, they can met when there's no one around). And that's true. When siena in a hunting, kuhn came. At first siena was angry because he wasn't told her that he must going for a long time. When kuhn called her crown princess she didn't bother, and when kuhn called her name, siena looked at him. And kuhn hug siena from back and said that he want to see her. Afer that they talked about what's happened and kuhn help siena hunting. and then kuhn kissed siena and confessed to her :blobsmilehappyeyes: he said he like her and she was dear person for him (actually he want to say he love siena, but kuhn think it was too hasty). Siena was trying to stay calm and hiding her true feeling when kuhn said that (but she was happy). siena said that kuhn had many seceret/mystery and asked kuhn if there any people that know anything about his secret. And kuhn said there's no one who know it. Siena asked even if it his family. And kuhn told siena that he had no family, and he said he will tell every secret he has to his family only, and then he said he want to tell siena all his seceret (he means he want siean become his family :blobhug:) and told siena to think about it slowly. When siena asked where he went all this time, kuhn said he was going to take care something so he can met her whenever he want. And told her that they will met soon.

After that siena had a dream about meeting kuhn 20 year later. (When they was king amd queen) but in the dream they didn't had a good relationship. siena become worry about that. What if kuhn feeling will change later, she think it's better for not to start anything than being hurt later :blobcry:

When siena in some party she heard the rumor about kalligo clan leader, that it was kuhn. Kalligo history was already known in entire empire and another country. their bussines power had a highest power. after that siena remeber the information about kaligo tha she hadn't read. After she read it. siena realized that kuhn indeed kuhn was not just ordinaru person, and kuhn had the power to make dyan an emperor because he was an emperor making.

So when kuhn went away he was going to the desert because there's a problem there. After that, the news about three clan in the desert become union and become a new clan (in siena dream this clan will become kingdom) and if the empire will welcome they, they will offer they loyalty. ( i think kuhn will be the leader of this new clan) the last panel was about imperial plan to welcome the the new clan.

So that's was the latest chapter. i will continued if the new chapter released ~

7. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    No fortunatelly she not that kind of person because she always thinking logically. Even she know what will happen in the future, but she didn't stop there. But still trying her best for being an emperor. But in another side, she know that dyan capable enough for being an emperor, so it's doesn't matter if in the end dyan was the one who will become emperor. (So in the lastest chapter, dyan mother actually duke daughter, so he still had nobel side. But i think dyan still had no idea about that)

Yeah i really like her personality, she decide what she think right. And always stand for the right side (even it means she must become her mother enemy). And i don't think she will lose her ambition just because romance or family.

There's a moment when i think the emperor want to have a daughter-father relationship with siena (even he didn't show it). But siena treat him as emperor not a father because she was educated like that. But dyan had more casual relationship with emperor so i think that's why maybe the emperor had more favor to him. But i don't know.

8. Mintage

Mintage New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoiler . Appreciate it very much. Is the manhwa is on hiatus? I saw the last update on Kakao was in Dec 19

9. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    ❤️ Thank you.
    It is great to hear that she still a strong capable woman. But ya, the uncertainty of the future is scary especially when in her dream, Kuhn and her do not have a good relationship.

Maybe she just need to figure out that her dream and reality has changed quite a bit due to the decisions she made. But then again, every move she makes will affect the future, so does that means that the future is now the New future with all the decisions she has made?

Dilemma dilemma.

Damn, I love how she didn't look at him when he called her crown princess, but looked at him when he call her by her name. This girl knows the art of power.

So will she hijack the new clan as allies by taking advantage of Kuhn's feelings or let Dian take it?

Conclusion: sucks to be Kuhn now.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    illya_hanh, Bella94, Leilacus and 2 others like this.
  10. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Hei you're welcome ~ No, they still release the new chapter yesterday. i read it on indonesia kakaopage and the latest chapter is 54. But im not sure, maybe they will hiatus next time.

11. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually i kinda confused about her dream. so she got her dream one time in a moment, not continously get the dream. After she get one dream she usually made judgment about it, and take the action that she think right. And mostly she act different from her dream that means change future. But im confused if whether the newest dream is also change according her previous act (her change) or the dream is still a warning dream she used to get? i mean the future is absolutly change, since she made different choice, right? But im confused about her dream.

but according when she had her latest dream about her bad relationship about kuhn, even in the reality they had a really good relationship, and she scared about it. I think for now i can made a conclusion that her dream she get, follow the change of her act? hmm... :hmm:

In meantime the emperor still siena and dyan father. so the one who made decision is him. And yes, they plan to allies with the new clan, since imperial planning to made a welcoming parade in the latest chapter. but it's still a mysterious about that clan.

And i don't think siena will take advantage of kuhn and made allies with him to help her become an empror. since she said she hate disloyal person. And i think her feeling for kuhn is pure and sincere. But their relationship is confusing, the other side kuhn was help dyan, but the other side he likes siena (dyan opponent for become empeor) even kuhn collagues confused about kuhn act :hmm:

AnniePoo, Bella94, ariane09 and 2 others like this.
  12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I don't quite get is: So both siblings get a title? What does that mean? That they are both candidates, or something more?
    Also, who is Dylan's fiance? I am assuming that her mother would probably try and settle him with someone rather unsuitable for his goal, just to make it even more difficult for him

13. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes both siena and dyan get the title. When they get the title it means they are both a candidate for become the next emperor or they had the right for become the emperor. it's most likely temporary title before they become emperor, because when they become emperor the title will change become 'blue king' and 'red queen.' In example if dyan become emperor he would become 'blue king' and his wife will become 'red queen.' and so the same for siena.

Dyan fiance is duke granddaughter. So there was 6 duke in the empire. If they want to become emperor, the candidate must get all the 6 duke support. At first dyan engaged to her because of politic reason. But his fiance was a sweet and pure person (not like her grandfather) so he want to have a normal family and treat her right. I don't know if the duke was in siena mother side, but because his graddaughter will marry dyan, i think it obvious that he will support dyan become emperor.

When dyan come to the palace for the first time, there's no one who know who is dyan mother. Because dyan was life in a slum and poverty before, so people assumed that he was mixed but with a commoner side. But strangely the emperor accept dyan without asking (i think he know the truth). dyan think he has no family until he come into palace (he think at least he had father and half sister). He wants to know about his family, after he doing some investigation he found out that his uncle is still alive. and he want to met his uncle.

In latest chapter the emperor is talking to a man, and talked about dyan. i guess the man was dyan uncle. So they talked about how emperor want to made false identity about dyan mother, for exchange to pay dyan mother debt (im not sure if he refer to dyan real mother or not) using absolute command, so absolute command is the the command that emperor have and can use once in a lifetime, and the command was absolute no matter what. her uncle mad and said it will made dyan identity more hazy, and emperor said what will happen later is not his bussines, and dyan uncle was mad at that.

So dyan mother and his uncle was duke alkeron family. But late emperor made an absolute command to annihation the alkeron family and clean the investigation about it (i don't know what happen, because the story havent reached that part yet). but dyan uncle ask the emperor, instead made a false mother identity for dyan, he want emperor made an absolute command to do an investigation about his family, in exchange the uncle will take over dyan mother debt. (I think the mother that refered in this convesation was the mother who take care dyan, not the real mother).

His uncle plan is to save and clean his family name first. So he can revealed the truth that dyan mother was duke daugther, his sister. And maybe it will help dyan become emperor, when his identity known. but because it was an absolute command that the late emperor made, the emperor not sure can annul that. But dyan uncle make sure that he heard that there was a story when the current emperor can annul the late emperor absolute command. i don't know if the emperor agree to that. Because the coversation stop there.

14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Siena's mother? She's slowly losing her grip on her daughter. And will the emperor recognize Siena's changed now? I kinda pity Siena because her father is closer with her brother. It means he got a closer start to become an emperor more than Siena's right?

15. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Siena mother is suspicious about siena behavior. And she always tried to over powered siena. But because siena always play along (so her mother didn't too suspicious with her) so in the current situation her mother still believe that siena still under her control. since siena agree to marry her mother choice. Fyisiena mother family is one of duke family. Is duke lehman family.

No, unfortunatelly the emperor didn't know it. Because they had a distant relationship. When siena had 7th birthday, the emperor asked what she want for the gift but siena didn't asked anything and politely said that she happy with emperor congratulate her. and think emperor didn't like siena answer. And siena meet emperor when they have something to discuss, while dyan often visit the emperor just to say hello.

But i think it's just about family matter. When it's about politic matter, the emperor wise enough and treat them equally. They rarely had a story about the emperor so, im not sure wich side he give his actual support.

16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    That's too bad. Just like she mend her relationship with her brother, I hope she can get closer to her father.

17. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Right :( and i hope there's nothing shady about her father.

ArkiV_10, ariane09 and KathyClysm like this.
  18. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ichigoisstrawberry
    Woah. The plot thickens.
    Must be that massacre 25 years ago that also included Kuhn's family.

I bet it is the work of Sienne's maternal family. That's why... All these emperors, why can't they just have 1 wife?

Sienne is a strong woman. I hope she has her own allies and somehow, I wish that there could be some potential second MLs so that it put Kuhn on his toes. Haha. Let him suffer a bit due to the sad future that has yet to happen.

I wonder how will she explain her feelings, "I like u but we can't be together because of my dream...."

By the way, in that future dream, does her future self look sad or angry?

And I wonder how does she plan to break her engagement which the mum set up and also how would she expose her mum's deeds.

I wonder how does she plan to be the queen that the country deserve.

Finally, I also wonder if she can be brilliant since she learns fast (hopefully brilliant for something else aside from kissing) because her mum purposely stop her from studying to her fullest potential.

19. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, it's still stay mystery about what happened to kuhn and dyan mother family. I think it's still far until the webtoon reveal that stroy.

Until the current sitauation there's no sign of the second ML. Even there's a second ML later, i think he will hard to compete with kuhn since kuhn already too powerful :blobjoy:

hmm, in her dream sometimes she looked sad because of regret, sometimes she angry. It depens on what dream she had. But as long as i remember, siena never saw herself being happy in her dream. I don't know if it's because before she got her first dream, emotion is something necessary for her, and siena start to have a little bit emotion since she met kuhn.

Same, i wonder if siena will reveal about her dream to kuhn or to anyone. And what kuhn reaction of that if siena told her. Siena talk about she having a dream just to her nanny (countess). But siena never told her what kind of dream that she had. and i don't think she will reveal about her dream that easily.

Oh about her fiance. Siena had a dream about that, in her dream after she got engaged. The fiance actually had an illegitimate son/ impregnate other lady (i forgot the detail) so i think because of that the their engagement will break. Even siena know that fact for her dream, but she still play along with him and her mother, and think about how shameless her fiance is. Haha. And is not like his fiance like her or something else, they just want status and power.

i think what her mother hide from her is the real politic situation. she give siena the perfect picture about life, so siena didn't know about hardship or how people life, etc. She want siena think that she powerful enough for become emperor (so she can control her of course) she put spy on siena maid and knight. She control everything even about what siena should wear :( but since that dream siena always choose what she like and what she think right. And dont worry siena is smart enough to learn about the whole situation, and made the wise decision/judgment about that :blobsmirk: there was a time when siena think she powerless when she face her mother, when siena mother chase away siena loyal people (the countess and siena maid) her mother think they are the reason siena change and give a bad (or a truth) influence to siena. but still she find a way to resolve that ~

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  20. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers! Arg, I cannot wait until the manhwa catches up to all those plot twists hahaha