Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome ~ yeah same, even tho it's still far to reach that point :blob_teary: i hope siena had a bright future ~

KathyClysm likes this.
  2. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Hai latest chapter is up, and it was the last chapter for season 1. I don't know if they will take a break next week, but well i will confirm it later ~

So in this chapter, as i can guess before, kuhn was the military comander of the new clan. And as the military comander had a same power as king i guess. If they want to make an ally with imperial kuhn must being their citizens. So the emperor give her title as marques, and he is become the first marquess at the empire. Siena who saw that was shock and grab her skirt.

3. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are married because Dian, who became Emperor there first before Siena, ordered it so to deprived succession to the throne. This way, she would not be a successor to the throne and people won't use her or some shit to overthrow him. Siena loves Kuhn but also hates him because he helped Dian to be enthroned and supported him and she found out too late, which is why she always refuses to see him until he was there on her doorstep of her room. Kuhn in that dream doesn't love Siena. He loved this woman named Fatima, who was born and raised in the Faroe Allied Forces Kingdom (the kingdom in the desert who was in chapter 55 of manhwa; she'll appear in second season of manhwa I guarantee you that), and was married to her but then she died for some reason. Kuhn in this dream was also a King, who was part of the Imperial Council. In the desert kingdom, men who marries a woman of the current king or a daughter of one of the tribes can become king (although if it was the latter, it will only happen if that tribe takes control of the kingdom through civil war or some shit). And you guys can guess that he is a King because he married Fatima, a daughter of the King of that kingdom and thus he became King. Also in that dream, I think he got land from Dian for his clan to settle in since that's what his can has always wished for, so he's also the King of that land (Kingdom for rad clan)

On the other hand, Siena in the dream has so much regret and hates herself. Remind you she is in her 40s in the dream that present Siena is seeing. She realized that her mother was wicked and did so much shit to Dian. She apologized to him in his grave even (not verbally though, I think) It should've been shown how hostile she was to her mother after she woke up from fainting. She even admitted how she realized the truth so late and how the beginning between her and Kuhn were a disaster (implying her mother and the Duke Lehman family did shit to him too); this is why she wished until her death that they met or started their relationship differently (like meet earlier, etc.).

She succeeded Dian as the Emperor because Dian had no children. Because she became Emperor and her husband was Kuhn, their marriage is annuled under the Imperial law because Emperors can only have spouse from one of the Duke families since they have Imperial blood flowing through them since any children between them will not be a God/new race (they won't have the two-color hair and/or golden eyes). That's why the Palace where the spouse of Emperor resides is empty. She always keeps working and always wallowing in despair.

Kuhn and Sienna had a son named Ekart. He was a God himself as he was able to ascend the throne after she got God's call (I'l explain this in the side story 1 spoiler). He's also the reason why Kuhn wanted to meet her so that she could at least give him a bit of love and care but she refused and just drove Kuhn away.

They had him not out of love; Siena said clearly in the novel, "You wanted a successor so I gave you one." She clearly saw it as her obligation. She sent him away to Kuhn. Kuhn raised him and it was implied that Siena only knew of his well-being through third party sources. She did this so her mother and the Lehman family won't be able to touch him. Ekart inherited the King position from his father when he turned twenty-three and Kuhn, afterwards, went outside of the Empire and wandered everywhere (he never came back to the Empire ever again).

However, even though she had him because she had to, Siena, nevertheless, loved her son but because of circumstances she couldn't take care of him and tell him that she loved him. This is shown when Kuhn left her room in the dream, she took out a locket with a picture of their son and she cried while she called out his name (this will be in book 6, which might be season 4 or 5 of manhwa) Siena died in her mid 40s- 50s.

4. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Siena is about to die. Just like the previous Emperors who are about to die, she got the "God's call." Basically, God, in a white silhouette, visits the Emperor in their dream, have short convo or whatever, and ask for their wish. God would fulfill their wish as long as it doesn't alter any human's fate. When God asked Siena for her wish, she thought of her son, but mostly Kuhn she remembered and the wish that they had a different beginning. Knowing that God being like her and anyone in the Imperal line, never dreamt, she told God that her final wish was to have a dream because she has a person she wants to see for the final time. She wanted to be like the people who can see their loved ones in their dream. She wanted to see Kuhn one last time in her dream. God said that He/She would fulfill it. Then she woke up, not remembering that dream, and she was in tears. Then she called the maid and commanded her to call her son, Dukes, and others. She decided it was time to pass on her crown to her son and she smiled with sincerity, saying, "Finally."

This side story is like the epilogue of Book 7 and it's f*cking depressing. ;--;

AnniePoo, Assassel, RedRuchi and 58 others like this.
  5. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the ending a tragedy? Did Kuhn and Siena end up together in the end? So What is the ending of the Not Dream Siena?

6. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending of Present Siena is not tragic. In fact,
    They ended up together after many trials and uncovering the secrets of the ones who inherited the blood of the Gods. They had a daughter first, Isabelle, and then their son, Ekart.

7. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way in the dream it said Kuhn married Fatima and is in love with her, will Fatima appear in the present?

8. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    She will in season 2 of the manhwa (since season 2 will cover the rest of book 2 and most likely book 3 too if it goes up to 55 chapters again). But,
    in the present, Kuhn will not fall for her. He'll go crazy for Siena UmU She'll be crazy for him in the present tho to the point she has grudge at Siena.

9. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there's a date for second season 2 soon so I can see Fatima and the interaction between Joseph Luke and Kuhn after Kuhn became Marquis Rad :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  10. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AWESOME! THANKS FOR SPOILERS @Tang Sakura :aww:

So, who will become the next Emperor/Empress...Siena or Dian? And what will happen to Siena's mother and duke Lehman family at the end?

djan29 likes this.
  11. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Who will become the next Emperor/Empress Regnant?
    Siena.

Dian gave up his candidacy because of his son, Curtis, and wife, Violet. His son didn't have the hair with highlights like Siena and him. So if he ever becomes the Emperor, his son will suffer from people's scrutiny and stuff. Plus Violet is weak and she almost died giving birth to Curtis, so there will also be a pressure for her to give birth to another child. Dian didn't want that so he gave up.

2. What happens to Sienna's mother, Patricia, and the Lehman family?
    After Patricia's and her brother's, Doug, father died, they tried to preserve his body so it looks like he's alive because if they didn’t, they will lose power. The most influential of all the Lehmans is their father. Patricia has influence in the social world but has no power over the Lehman family. Doug, on the other hand, is dumb and is less competent. So they kept him preserved until Siena threatened Patricia to give back her trusted aides or she reveals what they did to her grandpa. So then after the burial of their father, the Lehman family's influence decreased a bit.

Then the Emperor and Marquis Rad comes into play. The Emperor had a tremendous grudge on the Lehman family for what they did to the woman he loved, Edith, Dian's mother, and her family, Ducal family of Ackeron 25 years before the current events. So he appointed Kuhn, Marquis Rad, to lead the investigation over what happened, giving him and Dian great power.

Then Marquis Rad and Patricia, the Red King, fought each other in the social world. The number 1 reason why she is powerful is her influence in the social world of the social world of the nobility (number 2 being she is the Red King, number 3 is because Siena is her daughter and is a candidate to the throne). So Kuhn attempts to increase his influence. He does his first party, but then noticing that so many people are willing to go to his party, Patricia set a party on the same day as Kuhn's, which made many change their minds to go to the Red King. But then the Emperor interferes and makes it so that Patricia's party is canceled (and this part is so funny). Kuhn's influence increases obvs since the first party he held was successful. Eventually, he gained influence that he was closer to the influence of the Red King.

The main thing that broke their power is the uncovering the truth about the incidents 25 years ago. This also led in the reinstating of the then-destroyed Ducal Family of Ackeron. Then Doug and Patricia became more distant from each other, which also led to the decrease of her power. Knowing that if they went on with what they were doing (like covering up what they did 25 years, doing their dirty shit, etc.), Doug cuts his ties off with Patricia as he didn't want the Lehman family to be destroyed. More political things happened. In the end, Doug, the Duke Lehman, had to pay tax for the 25 years that Ducal family of Ackeron weren't able to pay, while Ackeron family didn't have to pay for taxes for the next 20-30 years.

Patricia also lost power because she couldn't control Siena anymore. It was to the point where she eventually didn't know what she was doing or what was happening to her. Plus, the Lehman family wasn't supporting her anymore and all the power went to Kuhn and Siena when he became a Grand Duke due to his marriage to Siena, the Silver King.

I should give more details on this one once I do a reread once again. xD

AnniePoo, kakawow, Assassel and 77 others like this.
  12. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! The novel TL is very slow, the webtoon is a little bit faster but still (and after your spoiler I can't even imagine how long it will take to have full novel or webtoon :blobwoah:), so I was wondering what happens next, you're A BLESSING! :aww:

Take care and stay safe! :blobsmilehappy:

13. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. You take care and stay safe, too. :blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy:

14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

All in all a satisfying ending. I was worried shed go "im giving up the throne for love". Like why cant you have both. And she did

Alanif_7., boom2424, djan29 and 14 others like this.
  15. Malido

Malido New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers !!!!
    I wanted to ask you, does the relationship between the emperor and siena gets better ? Is there a second male lead ?And could you please spoil us some fluffy moments between kuhn and siena ?
    Ps: thank you agaaainnn for sacrificing your time to give us spoiler !!

16. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    They have happy ending right? Wow, thank you ~ is there any fluffy moments? can you give some spoiler about it :aww:

Alanif_7., djan29, ariane09 and 3 others like this.
  17. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! I was also depressed when I read the in dream sienna. That was so tragic and sad.

Being used, deprived of her happiness and just wishing her death. Like, what on earth. That alone made me hate Dian and Kuhn so much because of what they were capable of doing to her. The saddest part was that she actually had some feelings for Kuhn but he had none for her. Wah. That totally crushed me.

If I have a dream like that, I won't even bother getting together with the guy. Urgh

But it is amazing sienna didn't wallow in the grief but moved on with her life without fear.

I was wondering how the author is going to resolve the Dian vs Sienna candidacy issue, I guess, in the dream, Dian had no kids but in real life, giving him a kid is pretty good.

Did sienna's kids inherit the silver hair or what not?

And did sienna make any form of achievement instead of being a genius flower pot so far?

Where did you read it! Goshhh... I also wanna read it now.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  18. milkteaislyf

milkteaislyf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY SHIT. WHAT IF HER DREAM IS THE WHOLE NOVEL. That this new scenario happened because it's her dying wish. The Great Wish. Then the title will make perfect sense. After the dream she wakes up to reality. This is so sad to think about. ;_______;

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Alanif_7., shashasha, djan29 and 19 others like this.
  19. milkteaislyf

milkteaislyf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also what about the relationship of sienna and her father? Did they ever get a father-daughter bonding in the new life? I think he doesn't want sienna to succeed him since he gave title/right for succession to Dian even if it's her birthday. Not to mention he doesn't have good relationship to the red queen.

Alanif_7. and Alniyat like this.
  20. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    It can't be helped.

Dream Sienna thought of Dian as the Prince who entered the palace when she was 7 or 8, and also a competitor to the throne. They weren't close obvs. Also, Dian despised her because of her mother and the Lehman family. It couldn't be helped of he wanted to beat her to the throne.

Kuhn in the dream (and even in present) was helping Dian so that he can gain a territory for his clan. His clan had always yearned for a land where they can settle in. By joining hands with Dian, he will able to fulfill that wish and after Dian became Emperor, Rad Clan got their own land, and Kuhn became the King there.

Plus, he didn't have feelings for Siena since they never had a really, really long conversation until that day when she as an Emperor allowed him to enter her room after he kept requesting to see her for their son. She only saw Kuhn twice: her bday and Dian's wedding; it was already implied they had less interaction before marriage. Dream Kuhn also had longer interactions with Fatima than Siena, so he fell for Fatima.

1. Did Siena's kids inherit her silver hair or whatnot?
    Nope. They inherited Kuhn's black hair and Siena's blue highlights

1. Siena became an envoy to the Faroe-Allied forces (desert kingdom) when there was a crisis in who will become the next king (the king died and tribes were fighting for power). She helped settle the conflict and declared who should be the next King based on their constitution. Mind you, she memorized the constitution in few days and after learning the language a bit.

2. There was this problem in this area where the interest were high and people couldn't pay their loans off because of it, thus resulting in them being punished. She went to the Emperor to address this issue but the Emperor said it was something that they shouldn't touched. So then she negotiated with the Duke Bless (or Blessing; I'm gonna double check this) to address this issue, and he did. Plus the Bless/Blessing ducal family became her ally.

I'll update more on her achievements (might have missing details or mistakes)

The books are on google play books but you have to buy them to access all of them. (5.30$ CAD for each book but book 8 is 0.68$ CAD)

AnniePoo, Assassel, Selin and 52 others like this.