Discussion The hate on ATG

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Jojo775, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped around 500 the big dumb but lovable fella disappeared and mc found out his rape victim I mean willing/unwilling partner bore his child and that's where I stopped. Like I said I'll read about 100 chapters at a time before getting bored. It started yt fall into the regular Xianxia tropes and I had an unexpected expenses boredom towards it

Sabruness likes this.
  2. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not defending the Ice sect as all. What I'm commenting on is that the author made YunChe a hypocrite.Why? Because YunChe is obviously sect crashing for for his own self interest. But the author had to go and wrote that YunChe was sect crashing to help others out (Ice Sect) which is ridiculous.

Imagine all of a sudden someone (Guy A) goes to your house and burn it down because of a grudge against your grandfather. Everyone knows about his grudge with your grandfather because he had loudly inform everyone beforehand. Yet when Guy A told you he is burning your house down because he was thinking of saving the pitiful you from your grandfather's hand, the TV reporter(author) on the scene quickly agree with him and told you to be grateful to him for burning down your house.

So, you think back and suddenly 'a thought comes to your mind' that the guy was indeed right to burn down your house because he is only saving you from your grandfather who had feed, clothed and brought you up from young. Therefore, you went and thank him for burning down your house even though you are now homeless after losing the house you have been living in from young with no bad incidents happening to you.

3. ShadowkingMS

ShadowkingMS [Sheng gi’s Servant][Main Character Failure]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t hate the novel, in fact I quite enjoyed it and managed to binge it till I caught up when there was only 400ch, I then stayed with it all the way until around ch730 or 830(not sure)
    when Jasmine has to leave the planet, she was my favourite character and I liked her more then mc so with her being used as a forceful plot device to turn everyone against mc again I felt like that would probably be the driving force for the next few hundred chapters and she wouldn’t actively participate in the story until mc decides “it’s time to save her and bang her because ‘circumstances require it’ which has happened at least 2 times before, maybe 3 and I really don’t feel like reading that
    . So I went on a temporary hiatus that hasn’t ended since then. If you read spoiler and it happened differently than I thought it would let me know and I may pick it up again.

4. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    She is still gone at chap 1217 though they did meet once and she again told Yun Che to fuck off or do something impossible and then they'll meet. He ofc did the impossible so they'll meet again soon I guess, but she's into some shit she won't tell him coz he would freak out and get himself killed. Most likely she's engaged to some douche or worse.

ShadowkingMS likes this.
  5. tmark0099

tmark0099 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it does have a lot of plus points, which you have stated as generic are in fact not generic. Anyway, you haven't read it so you won't know. One thing is right, there's too many Lolis in the harem. Other than that pretty decent 'Trash to God' story.

6. MarutaDean

MarutaDean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read this to and i wait until they make the story far cause cn usualy hanging on the most crucial part. the development is somewhat good but the repetitive pretend to be weak but strong to the point it make reader pissed off while thinking 'you are already strong what are you hiding d*ckhead' usualy like this

7. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole Demon Island was painful to read the non stop circular talk no jutsu and the ridiculus names "greatest under the sun number 1" whatever it is.... just an asspain to read.

I hated yun che's hypocritical monologues before, but that shit takes the cake. Every time he opens his mouth it's like 5 pages of "I am right , because I say so".

8. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah the "elves" being generic brute/simpleton xianxia sidecharacters kinda bothered me too.
    In fact when had any asian authors made a good representation of elves? I remember when they started using them in anime and calling them demons.

9. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The clan name was "under the heavens clan".
    Their dad had a fuckton of kid so he named them "number 1, number 2... number 17, number 18" etc.

So their first born kid full name came out to be "number 1 under the heaven". While the second born's full name was "number 2 under the heaven". etc.

I thought this was mildly amusing. Agree with you about the annoying circular talk no jutsu. Also how literally everyone in the demon continent was mentally handicapped.

ZeroBlink likes this.
  10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    The shitstorm already ended? :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    I want to express my opinion too !
    But nope, too lazy to even criticize this novel anymore. I can make a journal if I really want to

All the goodness in the early part of the novel like a woman who doesn't refuse a marriage with an utter trash, although she refused his advance she still respect MC as her marriage partner. AND WHAT HE DOES? BANG HER FUCKIN TEACHER !
    I realized novels that have aphrosidiac 'plot' tend to be trash (Yeah, TRASH !) later on. Or if you want to change my mind, give me an example of web novel that didn't use aphrosidiac to make MC bangs some chicks or as a plot device to make him stronger or his wish fulfilled. :blobamused:

Yeah, and also Burning Heaven sect massacre. I didn't need to make comment about how ridiculous and turn-off that moment in ATG right?
    :cookie:

ZeroBlink and mrttao like this.