Spoiler The healer demands payment!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ro, Jul 31, 2020.

1. novem

novem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, does anyone know when the ML realises that he is the teacher of the MC in her past life? And why and what he left her to go do during the three months before she died?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  2. Chenleong

Chenleong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that its a late reply lol as the newest chap I assumed has uploaded the time when the ml acknowledged himself as her teacher.

But let me summary it, so after the big fight before the big medical conference started, the mc drew an array called linghuo array that’s only passed down in the demon tiger’ fam only iirc and from then the ml started to aware of the possibility that he himself is the teacher although he still doubt of how but gradually he’ll accept the truth.

And about why he left the mc for 3 months was because he’s preparing on welcoming the mc as his bride (as the ml is the demon king tiger iirc and he needed to make sure none can approach or threaten his soon to be wife ;) however the mc didn’t know anything and went out of their residence in the human world to find him but accidentally stumbled upon 2 men [who blindly fell in love (?) with the og fl (the sister apprentice that mc thought was the daughter of the heaven) but getting dumped instead after they no longer have any usefulness] in a cave or sometin then they’re hanged and hurt as a punishment from the ml.

So after the mc saw them she determined to save them and didn’t know that her teacher (who wants to be her husband lol) was the one who captured and abused them for being cruel towards mc as they clearly knew that mc was the one who always saved them in the brink of death but never showed any gratitude whatsoever to her.

But because the mc was too kind hearted she died in the middle of saving those two bast**ds as her cultivation wasn’t high enough.

The ml who just came back was in rage when he knew that mc was died so he used his cultivation aka power to turn back time and distorted the time and space law so that’s why in the beginning the ml was badly hurt when originally he shouldn’t even until the latest chap he still isn’t in the best version of himself and mc also struggling in finding the herb to cure her teacher (but in fact they’ve acknowledged each other as dao companion... .-. As they’ve each left their mark to the other’s soul :D)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  3. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've MTL the RAWS up to 133? I stopped because it felt like some chapters were missing between 130 and 131

As a recap MQ was with LY the famous profound medical cultivator from thousands of years ago at the sea of stars, she is in the process of bringing her lover back from the dead... Then chapter 131 shifts abruptly and everyone has come out of the sea of stars with the odd vague reference to what happened, so vague that they may as well have said nothing... I can guess what happened but even after reading 7 chapters ahead it's still not clear ...

I can't help but think when they split up chapters that one was omitted ... Can anyone shed some light? Or tell me if this has been revealed later?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
    Katra1212 likes this.
  4. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for such lovely spoilers. I just finished reading the latest translated chapter ch. 127 and had started to read the raws up to chp. 133 when I got so impatient to learn what happened to the abrupt end of 131 so I went here at the spoilers thread to search. If anyone of you know, please spoil me.

1. What happened after Lin Yan tried to resurrect her Dao Companion? I know that she needs a living core of a cultivator and it was supposed to be Lu Qingyan but with MC's chara I think it's more probable she offered hers than she would harm others. If I understand it properly, ML was also there (above) watching what's happening but not intervening. So what the heck happened that changed her so abruptly afterwards they left the Starfallen Sea? She became power hungry and even resorted to self mutilating cultivation taught by Ji Wujong.

2. What is Ji Wujong real identity? He seems like a big shot that had fallen and has just been recovering.

3. What happened with that Ji devil girl that MC left behind in ML's manor? The one that MC promised to heal her broken spiritual sea. Did she forget her, I mean she never even met her before leaving the manor.

4. There were spoilers that said that someone or some big shot powers are the one intervening behind the scenes with Lu Qingyan being the heaven's daughter and her effect to the org-MLs, it seems someone is brainwashing them into loving her. It also seems to be the reason why MC died in her previous life. I speculate that LQ was somehow stealing MC's fate (like some twisted destiny fortune that was supposed to befall to MC but bec of some higher power it ended up with LQ instead). So anyone of you know if it's true and who are they and what's their agenda for doing this?

5. I really love the plot but also need some loving moments. MC and ML got separated after she left Starfallen Sea, when will they ever be together again?

6. Btw, some of you said that MC and ML kissed when he had a qi deviation but I think the author hinted more than that. On the translated chap (chp. 105-06), it seems like they've done it. She has hickey from top to bottom, like marks on her neck, her chest even her leg. Allover. She was naked save for an opened dress. The ML had to redress her with his own dress and damn, clean her. Or am I just reading too much into this?

7. Who is MC's Dad? He seems to be a bigshot as well.

5. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws haven't been updated in almost a year

6. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally an update lol 178 raws up but I can't access

7. Aygn

Aygn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which Chapter The ml was going through a fit of madness from stray cultivation and Mc was healing him?

8. Aygn

Aygn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no More spoilers?

9. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been updated now 179 chapters