Spoiler The Hero Cucked Me of My Childhood Friend, so I Think I'll Steal His Fiancee

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by zogidoggo, May 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. zogidoggo

zogidoggo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So going to just summarize for people what happens with the whole revenge thing. (it's honestly fairly short and mild)

The MC decides to tell on the hero to the King- he had been setting up attacks on women and then saving them to woo them including the princess. He was also just being a horrible person in general.

Happy to finally have dirt on the shitty hero, he reveals there's only a "gods" protection when there's a demonlord to kill so the king sets things up to kill the demon lord.

After the demon lord is killed, the King and MC take the hero and his harem on a round trip tour of the 8 kingdoms while having him do mock duels / arena fighting where he gets demolished each time revealing he no longer has any strength - can't even use magic.

They arrive back MC and hero get into a fight, childhoodfriend defends the hero MC kicks his ass - breaks his arm, the hero realizes he's going to lose the princess as he's now powerless and lost much of his political clout through being a complete dick + being publicly humiliated so no other country would back him. so he runs off.

childhoodfriend is in denial and gets into a verbal argument with the MC, MC still cares about her so is "gentle" she declares he will have to beg for forgiveness from her after the hero gets married to the king. She only loved the MC because he was the only man she interacted with and believes him to be evil the hero was a gentle man who saved her multiple times, que delusion/denial when he points out it was all staged.

At the King, hero tries to push the marriage along as quickly as possible demanding it be done soon King is onto his bullshit at this point and forces him to admit he lost his powers / attempted regicide. (attacking the princess to save her was still an attack) gets his marriage annulled.

He proceeds to appeal to the princess who tells him she no longer loves him and annuls the marriage (double tap) he asks if she no longer loves him then who does she love, points to MC hero flips out and disillusions all the girls.

Hero's punishment is he needs to now work at one of the most dangerous forts in the kingdom that's often under attack - ends up "not married" with prosthetic limbs.

The childhoodfriend is offered a choice, marry the hero at the dangerous fort (and potentially die) or retire. she chooses to retire.

childhoodfriend confronts the MC says she's magically no longer in a delusion and sees how terrible hero was, regrets what she did the MC, asks for forgiveness, he gives it telling himself he no longer feels anything for her.

King confronts MC &princess about their love, approves and demands he gets a higher station before marriage.

10year time skip, childhoodfriend sends him mail often, she works as a nun as a way to repent and tells him about her life. he reads it each time while telling himself how much he definitely absolutely doesn't care about her any more. proceeds to burn her letter while musing over how he absolutely never sends her return mail.

MC depressed after reading the letter he didn't care about goes into his bedroom to his wife (the princess) who is now preggos while happy his life is "just beginning"

Additional info, he sleeps with the princess right before telling on the hero. Takes him 7 years to reach prime minister status so he could marry the princess. the two other "princesses" poof after the public humiliation of the hero, only mentioned briefly that they get in an argument with the hero and then leave during the kings audience

All in all it's extremely mild. nothing excessive happens (after all it's rated 15) it's fairly realistic in that all the mc actually does is just turn the hero into the authorities and they deal with him. from what I've seen it got a fair bit of attention only because of the ntr/netori aspect of it.(Which is why I personally read it while hating NTR, I actually found the premise interesting.)

You can ask questions and I'll see if I can answer.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Biakushi, Aquaa, byunisperv and 16 others like this.
  2. Dedrater

Dedrater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the summary, i barely understood the machine translation

3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot. I begin to feel bad for the childhood friend though when she becomes a nun.

4. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers

5. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love u for this.

Sabruness likes this.
  6. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ! You forgot to say how the princess fell in love with the MC !

Sabruness likes this.
  7. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this spoiler, i actually cant wait to read it fully translated. This is my kinda story.

8. zogidoggo

Reading List:
    Link
    You shouldn't really feel too bad for her, she's so delusional and in denial about everything related to the hero it isn't even funny. She went into the whole thing willingly knowing what was happening and because she was lonely she slept with the hero while being engaged. The hero may be a manipulative sob but she was quite willing and happy to be manipulated after all she was with MC for 15ish years and cheated on him, fell in love with the hero, and started disdaining the mc within three months or so if i remember correctly. She also didn't get punished at all, her "punishment" was money and a retirement plan she chose to become a nun to "atone for her sin" and still sends letters to the mc which forces him to still remember her. Looked at from a certain viewpoint she screwed him over and refuses to let him go, making him relive it with each letter.

Also I didn't spoil the romance because it's actually decent but short. the revenge was about 50-60% of the entire novel with the cucking taking about 15% so I figured I'd leave something left in the dark instead of a total novel summary.

9. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds like she's the victimized white lotus type from Chinese novel. are we reading JP or CN here? :blobunsure:

10. zogidoggo

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Japanese, I think her more of as a Justin Beiber fan during the Bieberfever craze. young idolizing naive with a healthy scoop of delusion.

11. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the new chapter and that will end

Poor_Hero likes this.
  12. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read it still would forgive her after a while maybe if you think about it nothing would have happened if the girl didn't get this skill.

13. EosTamar

EosTamar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome thanks for the summary I am looking forward to this much more now.

14. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem isn't only she betrays the MC, is that she became a arrogant bitch, a truly arrogant grand bitch

Biakushi and Poor_Hero like this.
  15. leonkam96

leonkam96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting from the spoiler. Will consider to read it after finish translated.
    So i wanna ask, how did the childhood friend get her power?

16. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a ceremony made at a certain age where young men and women receive a blessing or power.
    The childhood friend got sword princess so she was forced by the hero in his party.

17. SageXWukong

SageXWukong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this even make any sense? wouldn't that mean the hero class is shitty ? I also don't like how they make mc class seem shitty when it's clearly a VERY dangerous skill

18. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    How does he interact with the princess or encounter her?

19. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He gets a job in the castle and plan an accidental meeting with her. While he is cleaning the floor, he make the bucket full of water fall near her feet. He immediately kneel and ask for forgiveness, the princess reassure him that everything is ok and after talking he leaves a good impression of himself befriending the princess.

20. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Well planned he be but if princess was evil, he be getting the 20 lashes.

morticia_addams likes this.