Novel The Heroine is confused (GL)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Jeanette, Nov 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jeanette

Jeanette Lemo's wife, Anra's heroine, Aliceshiki's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary: The Heroine came from a poor village and somehow came into the royal academy to learn magic, but these royals seem to have gone weird?

AN: Will mostly be brain-less fluff and maybe a bit of satire, It'll depend on if I have enough inspiration to continue this beyond a chapter?

2. Jeanette

Jeanette Lemo's wife, Anra's heroine, Aliceshiki's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    When the heroine was approached by men bearing the insignia of the royal academy she was very much delighted
    If I learn magic I can get 5 entire silver coins! think of how much food I can donate to the orphanage with that money?!
    She was very greedily selfless about everything. since her idol, the nun who passed of old age taught her such values
    Even though the Nun oft complained that she herself was too giving

Made to change into an academy uniform dress she caught herself thinking that it was simply a waste of too much expensive fabric on the bottom part but decided not to do anything to the uniform What if they make me pay for the uniform? Ah I bet it's really expensive. She could not even imagine the high cost of it Maybe it'd be a gold coin.

It was at this moment of absent-mindedness that she walked into someone- nay- crashed into them and tumbled backwards as both parties were not paying attention and walking way too fast for both their own needs.

When she opened her eyes, her mouth gaped in wonder at the human painting that just fell on her I should apologize quickly Thought the heroine "Ah I'm really sorry! I was not paying attention!" The very beautiful lady looked at my face and suddenly it turned into a face of shock while mumbling something about "But I took the, Was she not going to be picked up by the prince on the way? Did I ditch my ride for nothing?"

Seeing the Heroine's confused face as she dusted herself off "Hello, it seems we both weren'--" The heroine was still in a daze at her beauty "we were both not paying attention, well, let bygones be bygones and introduce ourselves, Veri Veilli at your service." the House Veilli?! It was a name even the most un-informed of society knew, with household products that both lasted for life and were affordable to the common person.

The Heroine decided to introduce herself, She herself was a fan of the products "Greetings to you too Miss Veilli, My name is Heri Ine" When the Heroine finished introducing herself it seemed she shocked the lady named Veri again "Thats-----" The heroine tilted her head "Indeed the head sister though very hard of a name for me, I am very proud of it." The heroine puffed up her chest as Veri seemed to approve the name so much she was laughing.

When the heroine looked around, it seemed a bit-- "Ah we need to go in, We're going to be late for the ceremony!" She grabbed the Lady's hand and speed-walked towards their destination, running around was considered rude you know?