Role Playing THE HOLY MAIDEN SECT

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by FIEND, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am. Also @FIEND Why the hell you edited the thread?? It looks so out of place, not organized at all. @HazyPrecise and @CuberAzrael names are not even properly tagged. :blobninja:

*don't mind me, it's my OCD speaking*

Cream likes this.
  2. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh I find most orthodox churches like this but let's not delve into that lest this thread gets locked lmao

FIEND and Cream like this.
  3. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a fate most unlikely. This thread will live and die its natural death.

When you are lost, forge your own path.

4. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw this HAHAHAHAHAH is it good or bad to be named archbishop

5. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Then let's see it to the end :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Cream likes this.
  6. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest this is a very confusing Sect if it ever was one, it was stated why should you join the sect. Yet no reasons were mentioned other than being those who are holy shall join.

The requirements are to engage in subterfuge operations with absolute loyalty, and the occasional missionary trips. While with a side mission to making fun of virgin people for no good reasons.

A sect promotes a shared beliefs that is often unorthodox if not heretical, while a cult seeks to manipulate its members with incentives while concealing its true operations and purposes.

According to the criteria above, the Holy Maiden Sect devoid of Holy Maidens has given vague explanations of its core beliefs and it operations are but a mystery to all. It even had an inquisitionary task force with no explained reasons for its existence.

The incentives are but outright fraudulent, hallucination inducing narcotics, a copy of their religious texts, an assassination contract for your ex lover creating a fait accompli, cookies (really?), blessing from a non certified priest, lastly an unfounded claims to increase your holiness.

I would say this all leans towards conclusive evidence that we are seeing the early formations of a cult.

(This propaganda is sponsored by the Forever Alone Sect, please contact us if you have the need of our services or the removal of our services for the price of an Authentic Holy Maiden)

7. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, but I am just a passing wanderer answering to a certain maiden's prayers.

I have other summons to answer to too. I cannot stay forever.

FIEND and melomarl like this.
  8. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Farewell then, dear wanderer. Until we cross paths again o/

FIEND and Cream like this.
  9. CuberAzrael

CuberAzrael 『 Hymn of Gratitude』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Msmarl @Clumsy Soul gimme popcorn!
    :blobcozy::blobpopcorn_cool:
    Nuh, you're a bit wrong. You didn't say any propaganda, you're just saying the truth.

Also, tldr: holy maiden sect is actually an unholy cult

10. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    You're still in your pram, I can't give you popcorn. Only liquid food

11. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the perfect snack for him
    [​IMG]

12. Stopitgetaway

Stopitgetaway ↳ [HIATUS] Holy Property

Reading List:
    Link
    I just woke up, why am I suddenly in a cult?!?!?!?
    I don’t think I ever said that quote, @FIEND but I’m in as long as @HazyPrecise @Clumsy Soul @Beren @Msmarl @Raidou99 continue to stay in the sect~

Also, does that mean I can formally be enemies with the biggest noob ever, @Sayne ?

Clumsy Soul and melomarl like this.
  13. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    None of us remember saying the said quotes. >.>

Stopitgetaway likes this.
  14. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this healthy?
    :blobpeek: you had amnesia so you don't remember

FIEND and Stopitgetaway like this.
  15. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    FIEND and Stopitgetaway like this.
  16. CuberAzrael

CuberAzrael 『 Hymn of Gratitude』

Reading List:
    Link
    Gimme popcorn!!! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(TДT)ノ︵ ┻━┻

17. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    u were check the testimonials retard

18. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

Stopitgetaway likes this.
  19. Stopitgetaway

Stopitgetaway ↳ [HIATUS] Holy Property

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, mum says we just had amnesia so I guess we really did join~ *shrug*
    Plus, there's no escaping now, it's already in my signature (including the logo) and @FIEND says I can fight @Sayne (noob)

20. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

Please do not listen to this liar, degenerative, propagada spewing piece of shit. the holy maiden Sect
    SEEKS to improve the lives of the impoverished in many ways. If you would like to know more, you have to join

"The requirements are to engage in subterfuge operations with absolute loyalty, and the occasional missionary trips. While with a side mission to making fun of virgin people for no good reasons." and "It even had an inquisitionary task force with no explained reasons for its existence."

>We do not demand your loyalty, it is simply something that one develops over time the longer you spend your holy time with us ofc. But if you betray us , well. Like the great Pope Francis ( of some other church of this hobo called jesus or someshit) once said, "Betrayals to the lord must not be tolerated, crusade the mother fuckers". Also which pathetic mortal needs a reason to make fun of virgins? I sure as hell didn't when I was once in your shoes, before The Holy Light of Salvation found its way into my dark recesses into my heart. BUT, I digress. Originally only those who joined would know why we make fun of these specific virgins, @LAOG and @Sayne. But because we hav been defamed, I shall explain. tldr; The Pure Maiden Sect has been been waging a jihad with us since their creation. The members are usually male in gender, troglodyte in species and asexual in nature. They have slandered The Holy Name and uttered it in vain many times. Among their many crimes, their biggest crime was being by virtue a virgin. They refuse to sacrifice themselves to The HOly One and instead insist upon saving their precious cherry for god knows who. We suspect its the devil

"
    >A sect promotes a shared beliefs that is often unorthodox if not heretical, while a cult seeks to manipulate its members with incentives while concealing its true operations and purposes."
    Excuse me? But in your definition what is orthodox anyway? Going to the grocery store and calling for the manager like a lonly ass Karen you are?

We offered cookies because many of u hail from the slums and need an urgent dose of high glucose . and the AUDACITY to claim we sell narcotics???? The holiness from each one of our high deacons is captured and magically formed into pills. These pills help absolute tools and normal mortals like you hear the voice of The Infinite and reach salvation and enlightenment.

The Lonely Prob Virgin Sect seeks to humiliate you, degrade you and even starve you. Most of their members contemplate enlightement behind white walls with no windows or human contact for 4985 hrs at a time and only come out once for the optional medical treatment. If you do not want to be a raging lunatic like their sects leader, pls join THE HOLY MAIDEN SECT TODAY

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    Eternal Liar and Stopitgetaway like this.