Mini RPG The Hub

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Haxagen, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Please refer to my earlier comment about not setting details about the hotel randomly. I'll allow your individual rooms to be customizable, but please remove the part about the dungeon. It does not go there.

2. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Okay~ Sorry!

3. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still writing it, but I'm gonna put the room on hold for a bit and head towards the library, so if I describe that in a neat manner and show it to you in our PM, after your approval it's safe to post it correct? You could also tell me no and I can find a work around without a library.

4. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Use the OOC tag when speaking out of IC, thanks. Also, if you wanted to go to a library without going to all that trouble, your character could literally go out the door and end up in whatever library you want. Plus, how would your character find the library in a place you haven't been to before? Why would people even think that a hotel has a library to start with?

5. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: *was just going to put a library in his bedroom*

6. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Okay, that's it. Every room is henceforth the size of the average living room; that's 12x18 feet. You can customize anything you want that fits in the room, no more. At the moment it resembles your typical 4 star hotel.

7. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Darn....

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  8. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: I could ask the receptionist at the front.

9. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: So do it.

MaliMi and SquadCammander354 like this.
  10. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Well wait a bit, I type a lot, but I also get distracted a lot so this may take some time.

11. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    A mild tremor shook the room slightly, causing loose items to rattle slightly on their stands as the lights dimmed momentarily. The lady at the counter stopped poring through her papers and glanced up. Her expression didn't change, but as the fog outside the door seemed to coalescence and thicken, her hand strayed to the side slowly, taking hold of what seemed to be a fresh pencil with neither end sharpened.

Then---*BOOM*

The doors held, but a sizeable shadow seemed to be moving around in the fog outside the glass doors, roaring in rage.

12. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    I mindlessly skipped through the fog.

You’re lost.

Am not.

You don’t know where you’re going. You don’t even know where we are. So, you are lost.

Such a mood killer. Why not just enjoy the fog and the scenery?

What scenery? There isn’t anything here but fog.

As I was about to talk about the beauty of the fog, I noticed something ahead. It was foggy, but I could make out a door and entrance through the fog.

You’re wrong! There’s a building over there.

I slowly stopped skipping and transitioned to walking. As I got closer, the building became more clear. From the outside, I could see the inside through the clear windows. Curious, I walked a bit faster And entered the door.
    I read the piece of paper at the billboard before heading to the front desk.

It was quite quiet. There weren’t many people around and then, I noticed a piece of paper pinned onto an old billboard next to the desk. I made my way over and it read
    Finishing, I made my way over to the refreshments.

What are you doing?

Going to the refreshments.

Aren’t you suspicious? Plus, there’s a receptionist right over there. Why head for that?

Nope. Well maybe a little, but it said free refreshments. How can I say no to that? I skipped in that fog for such a long time. I’m tired now, I want to drink some tea.

Be care of the drinks though.

I pour a cup of hot water and look through the tea bags.

You don’t know anything about this place. Watch out for poisons.

You and I both know I couldn’t care less for poisons. They can’t do anything to me. Ah! Found it.

I had found the tea bags for chamomile. I opened one right up and placed the bag inside the hot water. I covered the cup with the saucer and let it steep.

I see you got it again

Of course. It’s my favorite, so why wouldn’t I?

I wait by the refreshments for the tea to finish steeping.

Then shouldn’t you drink it less to enjoy it more

On the contrary, you should drink it more. Who doesn’t love being surrounded by the things they love? Drinking what you love is part of it too.

Just as the tea was ready,
    OOC: I think I should’ve made my character faster. Oh well, bad timing. I read the entire thing tho. Also character thing will be done later when I think of it all

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    SquadCammander354 and Haxagen like this.
  13. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: I don't know if my character even felt this.... But I'm going to go out on a limb and say ice phoenix.

14. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Daisy! Welcome~
    So I see you've given up on the nuf war huehue.

OOC: Boohoo, wrong.

The clear panes gave a good view of the outside, and whatever was going on, the shadow was flitting back and forth, screeching in outrage. The sound of shattering echoed, but none of the doors or windows had so much as a crack in them.

Getting up, the lady held the pencil-like item between her fingers, but she hadn't gotten further than pushing her chair in before the screeching was abruptly cut off.

*CRUNCH*

The fog returned to being regular fog.

15. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    ooc: thanks! I’m almost there. Almost. Just needa work on some stuff. I spent too long on here correcting my Thing and rewriting it over and over again ;-; also. I won’t be here too much. I can’t do rp too much. My schedule will kill me before I can.

SquadCammander354, Fossil and Haxagen like this.
  16. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

Daisydacrazy likes this.
  17. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s over.

Yes. I never expected this to happen. At least the building held in. I don’t want to get my hands dirty today.

I turned to get my tea, only to find it had fallen on the ground and the cup had shattered. I almost tear up. Frustration runs through me. “My tea...,” I whisper. Those were the first words I had said since I had came here. Unfortunately, they were ones of sorrow.

Ah... well, we should clean it up. And then we can make another.

Okay...

I take some napkins and place them over the tea puddle, letting them absorb the tea. I then take away the napkins and throw them away before carefully picking up piece by piece. Before long, the broken cup had been cleaned up and thrown away. I then wipe the ground with another napkin to make sure it’s all dry.

There.

Now to make another cup of tea.

I don’t want to anymore. I just want something to drink now. I’m tired.

Then what would you get?

Some cold water. It’s refreshing enough

I take a glass and pour a couple ice cubes in it before adding in the cooled water. Next thing I know, I had chugged the entire glass down-except the ice.

Ah~ much better

Yes. Now should we going?

Huh? Why?

You just experienced that just now. You see how it was shaking. We aren’t safe here.

So? Makes one more interested, I say. And the building didn’t fall down did it? We weren’t hurt or in danger danger. Plus, when are we ever safe?

I walked to the receptionist desk and stand up in my tippy toes. Peering over, I greet, “hello.”

18. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    The sound of marker on the small whiteboard.

[Ah, you should have left the cleanup to the janitor. Don't cut yourself on the shards. Anyway---hello. Are you in need of shelter as well?]

19. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Waking from my nap, I got up from my bed to find that my room was noticeably smaller. Yet it also felt bigger, almost like I could change how the room was laid out with but a thought. Leaving experimentation for later, I grabbed my key before heading down the elevator to the ground floor. I looked at the second button once more as it ominously stared back at me before shaking my head. Whatever secrets this hotel has, I want no part in them.

Walking out from the elevator, I turn left and head to the receptionist's desk. On my brief journey there, I take a quick glance outside to see mist swirling about without any breaks. It was almost as if the hotel was floating among a sea of clouds. Shaking my head to free myself of my thoughts, I asked the receptionist, "Where are the refreshments located?"

20. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    [Where they should be. I reccommend looking for places where refreshments are usually located. Do take a look around.]

There was a cupboard labelled [Refreshments] in glowing neon yellow letters on the left side of the lobby.

SquadCammander354 and Fossil like this.