Spoiler The Human Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yang Hao, Apr 15, 2017.

1. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can answer some of the questions.
    MC originally had an official military rank. He was one of the Prefectorate Generals (basically the highest class in the military).
    He is currently deprived of his military rank and is given a new rank, foreign land king (same rank as those two Princes) but does not hold much power in it. You can think of it as an empty title as MC doesn't really hold many connections in terms of politics.

Aniki212 likes this.
  2. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you (y)(y)

3. Uldin

Uldin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does An Yaluoshan die anytime soon(450)? Or is he still alive in the later chapters?

4. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've already (1200-1300 chapters in), he is still alive. He is afterall, one of the major causes in the empire's decline. He's not someone who will die early in the story.

Aniki212 likes this.
  5. jhader2000

jhader2000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the last chapters. CodeZero

6. Uldin

Uldin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boo i really hate how the world works against Wang Chong in this way, anyway thanks for the spoiler.

7. tirbb

tirbb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Will MC eventually turn against the empire? After 400 chapters of meritorious deeds the empire's constant underappreciating of MC's deeds gets annoying.

2. At what chapter will MC start to personally take part in wars?

8. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    hah... I missed the time of war, deception and strategy... the current arc is more of Jiang Hu arc... hopefully those Korean or Japs will invade China again and Author can wrote a super racist 200 chapters of war...

9. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. No, Wang Chong does not turn against the Empire. The latest chapters have Wang Chong being put against all odds in the Empire. This is actually the Sage Emperor's test for Wang Chong as the Sage Emperor knows that he won't last that long. I think the Sage Emperor intends to have Wang Chong become the Empire's protector or something after he dies.

2. Should be somewhere around chapter 500 - 600?

10. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @CodeZero spoiler about latest chapter?
    Thx before

Aniki212 likes this.
  11. kaneabel

kaneabel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What is the summary of the latest chapters ?
    2. What have the MC's enemies up to recently?
    3. Any further clues about the mysterious organization?
    4. How is the war for the throne among the princes going on?
    5. What are the MC's current techniques and abilities? What are the total legacies he has obtained?
    6. What is the update on the Stone of Destiny? Is it still giving him deadlines?
    7. How is the MC's brother? Is he finally cured?

12. FellowDaoistIsYoursTruly

FellowDaoistIsYoursTruly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers? From 1400 till latest update ? Its kinda frustating for mc to not have any actual power

13. llye

llye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a quick question, for how many more chapters will this battle last and when will he return to the capital

14. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Any romantic development so far? Don't tell me MC is only in love with the country?

15. vayola

vayola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for new spoilers xD

16. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers and waiting for stockpile to grow :cookie:

17. kunbaskier

kunbaskier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1, Is there any romance or no yet?

18. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    +2

19. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been skimming on some MTLs, so some attempted spoilers from me.
    The latest crisis MC is being faced with are:
    (I think upcoming food crisis) - he spent a lot of time building grain storages with very strict requirements. Looking at the issues turks were having with a very cold/early winter/autumn - I'm pretty sure there's an upcoming "cold/ice season" where temperature is going to drop a lot and there's going to be issues with harvest, etc. MC prepared for this ages about with his new strain of rice. Also the 1st prince tried to shove MC to the Vietnam to solve local issues no one was able to solve for ages, but he quickly overcame the crisis by sending some/lot grain, dividing some districts and introducing his strain of rice there.
    He also built a fleet of ships to carry grain/people. IIRC, he's actually rounding up the starving people from sindh empire (where he bought the iron ore for his weapons). He also paid a lot of money to them and currently the miners are Tang people. I think he's claiming some sort of islands which are not supposed to be hit by future cold spell - so he's transporting some of Tang/Sindh people in there to set up farms, to have a backbone for future food crisis.

His latest clash with Confucians is on hold for now and the current issue he's facing is rebellion of three princes. In history they assassinated emperor during it, so right now he's currently trying to prevent it (destiny stone issued quest for this).
    First prince got a some bad-ass hawk/whatever tamer (ghost emperor) as backer (goguryo or whatever empire some sort of noble in exile), who is much more proficient compared with 1st prince. MC was hit several times (like old eagle almost got assassinated - he's currently still heavily injured and his apprentice is in charge of information network). Wang Chongs information network is now running at a bit degraded state.

First prince also tried to build Buddhist temple and sent invites to major aristocratic families to make donations. In previous incarnation, those who didn't show up/donated were oppressed very heavily by first prince (who is currently having emperors token as well - that's how he tried to cast out MC to vietnam - by issuing decree). MC suggested everyone to show up in there, donate some cash and also prevented the gathered funds to be squinted by 1st prince (like he did in previous incarnation). Looks like this time the funds will really go for orphan support (a lot of them were recruited as spies,etc by other countries and did a lot of damage as well).

5th prince now officially declared for the 1st prince that he is now also participating in fight for the throne. The fight is escalated to the new heights.

1st prince recalled/abolished/adjudicated one of the great generals (not sure which one right now, but IIRC the one near Tibetian heights). He's supporting Wang Chong and also is defending empire). IIRC, it was done following the advice from Ghost emperor, to weaken Tang.

Someone tried to assassinate King Song with a very tricky poison. He almost died (poison invaded bone marrow), he was on his last hours, but MC used destiny stone/blood fixing whatever potion which he used to fix cultivation issues of 5th prince, the martial expert he met on sect arc - so they would be able to cultivate. The potion fixed/removed poison, and MC was casting his healing spell/whatever to heal the King Song on the last chapter I read.

My understanding is that cold weather and rebellion of first three princes is happening. I'm pretty sure this will become a lot worse because nomadic countries will be hit by cold spell very bad and will attack Tang to survive/plunder the grain/food from Tang.

20. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC is really not going independent? Imo it's better for him to just create another dynasty.