Korean The Hunter and the Mad Scientist

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by eeeee, Feb 13, 2022.

1. eeeee

eeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: 헌터와 매드 사이언티스트 / The Hunter and the Mad Scientist
    Raw Link: ridi link here
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-hunter-and-the-mad-scientist/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: very strong female character protagonist who does all the fighting plus she is smart and brave~. She is playing in a virtual game as a hunter that destroys dungeons and monsters, while going through with a quest, she accidentally time travel/world travel into a parallel dimension. This series is 8 volumes. Romance fantasy. It actually has a solid romance plot with depth. At the same time, there is a mystery element the two must solve to save the world.

Description:
    mtl
    [The Earl of Avondale's Mansion]

"who are you… … ?”
    "That's what I want to ask you."

I met a handsome blonde man upon opening a hidden episode.
    It turned out that he was a genius mage engineer who should have already died.

Esperansa fell 13 years back in time from the virtual reality game 'Golden Claw'.
    Suddenly, in a world without monsters, I became the strongest in the world.
    To return to the original world, you have to find the 'Golden Claw' and clear the quest... !

“Why would I dissect you? There is so much more that can be studied while you are alive.”

This is what the only person who could help keeps making creepy passes at me.

“Then won’t you give me just a drop of blood? Just one drop.”

Trying to draw blood.

This quest... Can I succeed?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  2. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

eeeee likes this.
  3. eeeee

eeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the military strategy and war plots are really fun to read! translator would have a fun time with this one~ i would translate but i don’t have time to haha

4. Rio-mouse

Rio-mouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does it take for someone to take this story? I found it in my native language until chapter 19, I was stuck and in the end they abandoned it, I am tempted to buy the books if it weren't for the fact that they are in Korean and the google translator is very rough with that language, I have something for this story , I don't have much but I would gladly cooperate to buy all 8 volumes.:blob_teary::blob_plusone:

5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Need An Intake

Need An Intake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Rio-mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    well, I forgot to mention it, but if someone picks up the story, let me know so I can donate it in its first chapter when I publish it:blobReach:::bloblove::

8. Rio-mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly since I came across this novel I have not stopped waiting for it, but recently after a considerable time of lack of new chapters (2 months):blobconfounded::sweating_profusely:, they eliminated the link of the novel:blob_teary:, so I have been looking for where to resume reading, but it is difficult to find it by its title, the name is so direct and simple that it does not cause the impact that it should:bloborz:
    The first two chapters hooked me and the simple reading out of curiosity became a goal to finish:blobpopcorn:, 19 chapters was enough to make it memorable:aww:, the narrative in the translation that i found is very clear and detailed in the scenarios:blobpopcorn_cool:.
    The story wraps you in a steampunk mystery where the past and the future collide:cookie:, fantasy and reality mix leaving our protagonist with no choice but to believe what happens it's real because it's the only way to make sense of the new scenario, where even when they use certain cliches they don't feel like such.:blobcozy:
    a rude and too strong protagonist for a past in the twilight of peace and tranquility and a warrior champion of the chaotic future that is expected, facing a scientist indifferent to the protagonist if it were not for his peculiarities generated by the futuristic scenario where it takes place the narrative of the video game that gave life to its world (nothing certain because the story has not yet gone very far to clarify that point.)::bloblove::
    the confrontation of a pragmatic pro player with a stuffy and prim noble scientist who has never cared about anything but the investigation, not even an imminent death or disappearance in less than 2 years from his present to the future.
    As expert readers, they do not need romantic lines to imagine how many possible scenarios their romance could develop into the future in 8 volumes, waiting to tell us her story.:blob_blush:
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:please translate this story:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

9. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Avni

Avni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link