Spoiler The Imperial Concubine Just Wants To Be a Salted Fish Every Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by spchntrt, May 5, 2023.

1. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone kindly give spoiler about this novel. So far, it's really enjoyable. i hope to know more about it while waiting for more chapter. Thank you in advance!

The Imperial Concubine Just Wants To Be a Salted Fish Every Day
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...e-just-wants-to-be-a-salted-fish-every-day-2/

Desc:

Xiao Xixi travelled back to ancient times and became one of the prince’s concubines.
    It should have been the beginning of the palace fight, but she just wanted to be a salted fish.
    Salted fish is the way to survive, and eating and waiting for death is the true meaning of life!

But,

Prince Gao Leng loves her very much

……..

Father Xiao: Daughter, you have to live up to your expectations, our family can count on you to climb the heights of dragons and the phoenixes!

Xiao Xixi: No, I’m just a salted fish

Palace maid : Little Master, you have to live up to your expectations, you must defeat those green tea b*tches to become the crown princess!

Crown Prince : Concubine Ai, you have to live up to your expectations, I just count on you to inherit the lineage!

Prince : It’s okay, I can be a lazy bump too.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. datagirl

datagirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging by the review the crown prince is still virgin and the harem is just for the show. Still bruh why waste those women's time and youth? They're already in an uncomfortable situation in a misogynistic society. If they become "too old" they won't get any better husband in that time period (disgusting as it is). Let them go and be lazy on your own. I mean the officials are bound to get suspicious when you're not producing any children.
    But the plot is intriguing and tagged as comedy. So I'll be sitting.
    Okay, I've read upto chapter five and it's hilarious. I'm usually not into harem but so far it's just pure comedy. :D

Last edited: May 6, 2023