Spoiler The Interstellar God is My Dad(星际男神是我爸)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jul 18, 2018.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they're dead. There are the wars, alien invasion and zombie apocalypse hitting earth all at once. Plus lack of food. The only reason why ML was able to live was because he unlocked their ancestor power and become the strongest in the whole galaxy.

My bad. It's been quite long since I finished reading and other mtl messed up my memories :blobjoy: But yeah her power is passive so it can be useless at times. Only reason MC cannot win ML was because ML is good at everything, hence her power is none.

2. usag1

usag1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow..thank you....just start to read it at webnovel and didn't vote it as I thought it will be in incest story...but I was so wrong....

3. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    blame author for misleading(trolling) us(includes MC)

4. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML is 1st gen? is he the leader? is MF pretty strong?

5. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter will MC meet ML?

6. Aruthea

Aruthea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. He awoke from hibernation when MC woke up, sensing that she is his heir. MC was like "he's 4th gen right?" Nope, the reason why everyone was shocked he had an heir because his blood was so pure no one could survive being converted since all of the current race were so far apart from the 1st gen that they had to resort to cloning to reproduce. If I read correctly, he's kind of like the 1st gen and so strong that he can pretty much fool everyone who sees him into thinking he is not him (ML also has a large fanbase lol so he tricks them into thinking that he just looks like ML). Even the elders tremble and stammer when he speaks to them. [Elders are minimum 40th gen, that's how big the gap is.]
    Around chapter 26, titled "I am your Grandfather/uncle" because ML said "I am your father" to her when he meets her and MC goes "THEN I AM YOUR GRANDFATHER/UNCLE". Next chapter details further on ML asking MC about her and then after finding out that she slept for most of her lifespan and no ability activated, she's considered a baby and MC was like "FREAK HELL NO AM I GOING BACK TO KINDERGARTEN".

Other funny stuff:
    MC keeps calling ML daddy and ML is like "Stop that and call me by my name" because yes she is his heir but he doesn't really think himself as a father. "Old Mu Daddy" and he just "..."

7. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!

Will they explain how she get converted?

Mino Micha and MatchaGirl like this.
  8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    It is said at first that ML is "4th gen" but when the blue planet (earth) in doomsday era, he is sort of "awaken" his ancestors blood, so he gained the power of pure blood.

ML is kind of feel asleep when MC felt how she began changing to bloodling. So that's why it looks like MC get abandoned. So when doomsday arrived, ML woke up and sort of loose his memory (in before this revealed, there is someone said that bloodling can lock his/her memory before sleep so they didn't get too crazy because memory overload(?). And in ML it is kind of accidentally lock his memory). Soo... after ML goes into short slumber (after fighting some really strong opponent), he began recall the first time he met MC.

Before changing to bloodling, the two of them has this really rare blood type (AB Rh- ). So they leave their contact to government (?) for emergency. When MC in high school, she get called as there is some really sick(?) patient need the blood. As MC really like to help, she went there to do blood donation. She too notice that the patient has no one visit him (he go to hospital as there is good people who help him.). So, MC make herself a job to visit him everyday after school, and he only stay silent(?) or kind of in daze(?). One day, MC want to go home, and he began to react like grabbing her hand then goes kiss her, and bite her (bloody kiss) before he goes into sleep. MC told the doctors but doctors didn't believe her that the patient was the one 'assault' her. After that she didn't come to that hospital again and she didn't got another call for blood donation. Some time after that, she heard that the patient died, so MC began forget that dark history (where her first kiss got stolen). So, when ML hint about blood type (and then donation), it make MC remember again and said "What, you are that hateful person".

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28 what was ML doing at the hospital?

10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I am wrong as I am using machine translation...

I think he kind of injured really badly(?). Their first meeting is only mentioned in their conversation. And ML said that his memory is really confusing. Later, in some revelation ( in near end the story), there is kind of twist, like about the pure blood (ancestor of their bloodling aka first generation), and even the fact that MC said to ML really later of how loved ML is in entire interstellar even when he is a bloodling (the bloodling is in most of race is the fearful existance, kind of hateful).

And another hidden fact that maybe most bloodling didn't know, the bloodling is not really invisible to doomsday virus in their earth day...they have more resistant to it than human. Later, they developed kind of vaccine/cure to it. That's why now the oldest known bloodling is "4th gen" aka ML (as the older gen is in frontline to fight to the virus).

11. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers :)
    Really cannot wait to read them alllllll...

12. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    see tags
    are those tags for this novel or random? military?? kingdom build??

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers plz

14. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone spoil the current arc pls? About the organization part?

15. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    The organization arc is actually a continuous arc until almost to the end of the novel. They'll appear on and off, with how the organization was being all mysterious. But in reality the organization was mastered by another 4th generation bloodling, our brother Li. He'd end up becoming Yao Si's cub later on though because of an accidental blood absorbing.

In between, was the tournament between schools. One of the participants was a member of the organization who called himself the only Earthling left alive a.k.a a real human, though in the end he was also actually one of the bloodling's failed clone. The fighting scene between the 'Earthling' and Yao Si was kinda serious but very funny too. Once the guy was defeated by Yao Si, but then disappeared from people's eyes. Yao Si asked nephew Gu if he can predict the future and what's the counter-power for his ability. The answer was: A crow's mouth. Whatever Yao Si said will come true. So she when she said the 'Earthling' is gonna come suddenly, he really did. and then he was defeated by Yao Si again when she used the crow-mouth ability.

16. SatoYachi

SatoYachi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapter on MT . I skip alot of chapter and I read only the chapter that title look interesting .I'm not so sure about the real translation but The latest chapter they call MC queen. I read the MT but i dont quite get it.

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I remember....
    In that arc, it is revealed about ancestor (aka 1st gen of bloodlings).
    The ancestors is actually from another dimensions. They born from life force of planet (or galaxy??), so literary they are immortal, unlike bloodlings who can die. With this trait, they kind of obsessed with dying, so they desperate to search for they soulmate/fated one as soulmate is the only way that can make them died. So, when they didn't found soulmate in their own dimension, they began search to another dimension.

Two of ancestor, came to MC dimension. long story short, the two separate their way. One of ancestor have an idea to make bloodlings. So, he actually the origin of the bloodlings in blue planet. That ancestor already died so it is implied that he already found his soulmate.
    Another ancestor left, is searching a way to come to his own home. To open the path between dimension need two ancestor. Because he is alone, he researching the way, he breeding the star beast...make blue planet replica in some dead galaxy(?). But, then he found out that his partner already found his soulmate and Mu Xuan (who he suspect as Ancestor too) found his own soulmate. So, he draw conclusion that this dimension is the answer they need, and want to tell his own kind. But, they (mc and friend) doesn't want that their freedom is take away, so they destroy the path before it fully formed, and MX then fight that ancestor (as he is the 'only' one with the power of ancestor). The fight is not good as MX got really injured. This awakened some fury in MC, and MC goes to go beating that ancestor to black and blue. The ancestor then thinking that MC is actually the ancestor one (and MC is crying inside). Then, the ancestors still come to their dimension, and the fight begin...

The Queen here is the title to the strongest ancestor. The legend said that the queen is really strong even when she fight princes (some the stronger one from ancestors.. I think only 6(?) ancestor titled prince). But the queen disappear. So, when ''queen" "underling" can defeat th prince (or is it MC punch her way(?)), they thinking that MC is the legendary queen.
    MC: *you misunderstood*:cry::cry:.
    So, they still stay in MC dimension, but with peaceful way... nobody know that the ancestors came to red planet (i think except elder?? I forgot). and they began to search their own soulmate...

of course later we know the truth about the queen one....;)

18. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for spoiler!:aww:
    What truth? :cookie:

19. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what truth about the queen?

20. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean, what about the queen? Are they a couple now or any indication that will they be in the future? Or do they stay father-daughter?