Picked Up The King of Despair and Divine Beast [BL]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exuria, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Exuria

Exuria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The King of Despair and Divine Beast (絶望の王と神獣)
    Raw Link: https:// novel18. syosetu. com/n1028cs/
    NU Link: https:// www. novelupdates. com/series/the-king-of-despair-and-divine-beast/

Why It Should Get Picked Up: This novel is just so cute and fluffy. The MC gets transported into another world as a divine beast; MC spends his day helping his king with various things and helping him open his heart to other people. I love when MC gets pet by people, IT MAKES ME WANT TO PET HIS FLUFFY FUR TOO. (Btw, pairing is King x MC) The raws are fairly understandable when MTL, but I'd love to be able to read it if it was translated, so far only the prologue was translated. (Unfortunately, the author stopped updating since chapter 79 on Oct 9, 2019 :( )

Description:
    Tsukimiya Kuuga, who had the ability to see through people, used it to live a happy life while surrounded by his friends. One day, he woke up in an unfamiliar place and realized that he had turned into a beast. Kuuga, who understood human words but was unable to talk, ended up taking a part in a strange ritual――

Update: THIS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN PICKED UP BY Cha’s Spoilerish Translations!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  2. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn title!
    Baiting me to click then it's actually yaoi.
    -10 for me. Please don't pick this.
    :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

3. Exuria

Exuria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAAAAH Cha’s Spoilerish Translations PICKED THIS UP!!! CHAPTER 1 IS TRANSLATED, I’M SO HAPPY. I just wish the author would continue writing this now :aww::aww:

Ginko Biloba likes this.
  4. Raisins

Raisins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did the author contuine cause i just want to see kuuga annihilate that other beast Like I need the face slapping y'all
    They did think they special cause they got pretty bird and their trash king:blobunamused: cant stand that shit.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  5. Raisins

Raisins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You may hate it but bl is populor ass genre with a huge base. And plenty of diff. kind work soooooo......
    No offense bro but why did you even bother writing this.