LCD The King of the Battlefield

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saint, May 17, 2016.

1. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    if arc angel already classified as lord class doesnt that mean god is stronger than the lords? :blobpeek:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  2. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: miracle update please.:cookie:

3. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    finally update T_T

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hya~ Hya~ Hya~

Man I sound creepy. Also, hope that Hya is back.

5. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    Haycinth is still around! hell yeah

I hope she remembers muyoung in time

Paps and 0000000 like this.
  6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt pitiful for Alex, though he is a shitty father, the last thing he did to bring Hya back is nice. Also, really hope that Hya can go back to what she was initially. Yes I can accept character growth, but not a complete change in character. For now I will not accept her as Hya, but Hya's clone I guess.

TheHoblit likes this.
  7. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's going to depend on how much personality is nature vs. nurture in KotB.

In reality, I'd argue your experiences make up a ridiculous amount of your personality, so if you lost virtually all of your memories you wouldn't be "you" any more.

But this is a novel, so there's hope. Maybe she's mostly similar by default, regains memories with time, or by seeing things that had a large influence on her before.

Also, could her lack of memories be a hint on the "important thing" you lose from the Seventh Trial authority? E.g. you lose an important memory (or possibly all your memories as one "thing")?

8. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm back" - Hyacinth

9. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hyacinth! hyacinth! Hyacinth!

Imo, Super Regeneration would have been better.
    After all if you die and your enemy is way stronger than you even revival will be useless since he just will kill you again.
    And if you enemy is just slightly stronger than you, with revival you could win against him but that should also possible with regeneration and there without an negative effect.

btw, doesn´t he have already six parts of the Zodiac set? three from the fight against the lich and three from the fight against the Demons?

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of clone, just think of it as reincarnation, [she just drank some Meng Po soup :blobdizzy:] (which technically is connected to the six paths Muyoung will open) . Author be like 'damn, so much hate about her dying' *gives reader a naked girl*.:blobpeek:

0000000 likes this.
  11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...the author could at least explain in details of her nakedness. Now that you put it in reincarnation way, it feels more like a character gets a class raise, in Hya's case Rare to Ultra Rare, and all her levels got reset like her memories.

elengee likes this.
  12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    For about 5 chapters... *cough cough* but yes, very unlikely with this author. From the feel of this novel she won't even be in love with him anymore or remember much about him. Just feel like she should follow him or something.
    But yes, wasted opportunity. As at first they're just fragments of soul, and now it turned into a girl? what the soul of a girl? why would a soul even be naked? so it's safe to assume it's a body but how it formed is a mystery.

13. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I see the conversation between Alexandro & Hyacinth happened first and Alexandro decided to used his last remaining strength so he can able to forcefully use the authority of the fallen fairy king the seventh trial skill just to revive Hyacinth before her soul is cease to exist and resurrected without his important memories maybe because of her stats is so low to be mentioned the back lash of the seventh trial skill on Hyacinth is much higher compared to muyoung when he died and use that skill, so at the same time muyoung manage to use his Authority Predator skill on that doppleganger and steal the last skill the opponent have used so my guess it that the Authority Predator can only steal the last casted skills of the deceased enemies Interesting.!

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologise, but where to put the commas? Because I need to reread.

Ok~ay, so Alex use the seventh trial to revive Hya then Muyoung came in to steal skill?

So far I am on autopilot while reading (or doing anything in my life for that matter) so ya... have to question about who came first, Muyong or Alex? With a pink mind the previous statement sound yaoi.

elengee likes this.
  15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I just thought of this, but since Muyoung mentioned the dude from the path of Asura not being strong enough to take over the path of Hell, i'm now picturing Hyacinth becoming the ruler of Hell , maybe with some help from Tacang or whatever and that vampire.
    Queen of Hell Hyacinth!~

0000000 likes this.
  16. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol hell no I'm not into yaoi stuffs.

Yes from the way I see alexandro use the seventh trial skill of the fallen fairy king first before muyoung manage to stole it.

If not how can you explain the chance of the stolen skills? If I didn't read the scenario of Hyacinth and alexandro suffering inside mahoraga, and the resurrected body without important memories?

Well at first I will also wish for muyoung to get the instant regeneration skills on that doppleganger because it was so OP as fuck if you're one of the transcended that is.

so my instincts told me the usage of the skill Authority Predator you can only steal the last casted skill of your fallen enemy. Correct me if I'm wrong on the upper chapters. But I don't think luck is involved on this skill at all.

0000000 likes this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    By your instincts you mean a random assumption which is totally unproven with no basis whatsoever. Like he said when he used it, he could've gained any one of them, or he would've mentioned the last one he used 'oh i'll get that' or even get it to use something last.
    It's definitely possible but it's highly unlikely. Also, i don't think it's how Hyacinth 'came back to live' because she's technically not even 'Hyacinth' anymore, and this would be beyond the 'price' mentioned for revival, as the doppelganger also knew who it was every time it came back, as well as the novel would kind of end if MC came back to live at some point and was like 'who the fuck am i'.

MC would've also noticed a skill activating or mana gathering at the point where he just killed him and took the skill , so the revival took place after that. Judging by the lack of the reaction of the MC, he wasn't even standing there anymore at that point.
    It's all very sketchy at the moment, but your assumptions are the least likely to be true at this point.
    It's more likely that the location where he sacrificed himself at, some pentagram or whatever, he used some residual divinity of the various things that merged to reform a new being in the image he had of her.

p.s. it's not even the last skill that was used or he would've already started reviving, the last skill used should've been future sight.

18. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Hyacinth the backlash of the seventh trial skills on her is too much erasing almost all of her identity maybe because her status is too low that's why but I don't think the backlash of that skill if muyoung is the one who's gonna used it maybe one or two things can be lost but not all of it on his first use because his already one the few transcended out there.

I dunno maybe as you said the Authority Predator lucky eat up the most OP skills that Doppleganger on the first trial maybe your right and I'm on the wrong side but I will stick to my statement until the bitter end.

19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least Haycinth survived somehow the hole incident, now I am wondering what kind of Monster MC will end up becoming, Hope we gueet a good timeskip and he guets a better control of his body without Luciferre interfiring that mutch. And whats up with the tiny blac wings???

20. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing something to do with the Fairy King's authority, since it seemed like he grew them after taking it. Perhaps fairy wings, and the King's were/always are black?

Arbalest and Paps like this.