LCD The King of the Battlefield

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saint, May 17, 2016.

1. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @userunfriendly Can you tell me if this series becomes a harem in the later chapters?
    Because some users tell me it does but I want to hear your opinion on it since you were the editor of the novel.

userunfriendly likes this.
  2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lots of girls do have feelings for him. They trust him and fight for him. But he really doesn’t favor anyone. To them, he’s...more of a romantic figure...the last hero, the warrior who fought an entire world for the sake of humanity, the one who stood between them and Annihilation.

animefan4004 likes this.
  3. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Um...Woohee. :eek::eek::eek: Not really, but more than anyone else.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

juniorjawz likes this.
  5. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @userunfriendly for the work.

Some things I don't understand. Where did the system come from? It seemed to have the power to even lead the mc to godhood (and recognize it), but why and where does it get such power?

Is it from the Masters of Darkness? Are they Demigods? Or a step before? If it's from them, how could it have so much authority and power? They didn't reach the level of Baal / Solomon. Just really confusing.

Also, where does Asura fit into the story? Is he master of darkness or an actual God from outside this realm?

Also also Death Lord was like "I want to see what he'll be able to do," but then poofed himself? What was that about?

Also also also, did anyone else think Bae Sungnim was making a big deal out of nothing about telling Bae Suzy who he was?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    Paps and userunfriendly like this.
  6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re most welcome. I started here in NUF to ask about the translation slowdown in KoftheB years ago. So it was a labor of love and privilege to take it past the goal.:D:D:D

1) The system is most likely the framework created by Solomon to allow creatures to become stronger. If you remember, Solomon wanted one being to become the supreme being, a perfect power, which he would duplicate to populate his perfect world? Not one hundred percent sure on this, the author left it vague.

2) The Masters are failed gods. They tried to exceed the final push, to become deities, but failed. They lost their chance, so they became mentors of worthy beings.

3) Unknown. He might be a master, or a forgotten deity. Solomon displaced the existing gods when he ascended, and fought the gods that existed when he was born. I think the defeated gods are in the Darkness.

4)As mentioned in 2, the Masters are failed gods. They despair in the Darkness, wishing they had become gods. Deathlord placed all his hopes on the MC, and even sacrificed himself to give the MC a better chance.

5) Yep, me too. :D:D:D

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    Haiku575 likes this.
  7. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have character illustrations? Especially Woohee's.

8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I want them too! :D

9. j121

j121 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, so about him getting with Woohee... What do ya mean by kinda gets w her?
    Asking because personally I'm already kind of ticked off that the author showed an element/ chance of romance but doesnt seem to plan on actually expanding much on it; it ruins to story for me, so I just wanna know what exactly his relationship w Woohee entails at the end of the novel. It'd save me a lot of time and frustration if y'all could spoil it for me now lol

10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He jokingly acknowledged her as wife. That’s the extent of it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    the author has a fairy fetish