LCD The King of the Battlefield

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saint, May 17, 2016.

1. amanyadav491

amanyadav491 『Deus ex Vulpes』

Reading List:
    Link
    he will need all that fortune to fight against the odds he would be up against,humanity has stopped progressing right now in underworld and stagnating,at this time aside from fighting king i don't think many people are out there exploring the wilderness, in his last life not even all of demon gods had descended and humanity was left in poor state, so if u want to go against such transcendent odds its better to have more life saving items.

2. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OP MC is OP. I hate novels that try to nerf the MC so that stuff that logically should be easy and no problem for him, due to who he was before reincarnation, become really challenging and dramatic simply for tension. I think KotB is staying very consistent as a novel, which is good. It should become more difficult, the strongest humans couldn't even survive the demon gods, MC has a long way to go before he even matches those humans much less their enemies.

gauthamc likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, Reincarnator feels more logical to me than the others, since he planned out the whole thing for years before doing it and is leaving as little to luck as possible. Still, I like all three.

Yes, but he doesn't need them all right this very minute. I just want there to be a bit more time for his abilities and treasures to sink in before they're upgraded or replaced.

4. amanyadav491

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah most of his gear right now is getting towards what the top 10 has,i mean a rank talismans and items aren't easy to find,the only thing lacking would be his primary stats though.

5. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    You are thinking too much Reincarnator. Those fairies are demon imps wearing a fairy skin. These fairies are the ones trusted by solomon. Once I heard their story I was like 'Ganbatte Woohee-san!! You'll defenetely be able to get a palace!'

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He also needs to raise his skill levels. And he'd probably benefit from greater diversity in his equipment to allow him to gear up for specific fights rather than relying on generalized equipment. Improving his undead would also be a good idea. But he shouldn't need to fight anyone at that power level for a while.

7. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    He's gonna need equipment for 4 classes too don't forget ;)

8. amanyadav491

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have any speculations regarding his other 3 classes??

9. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the same author as Dungeon Hunter so that's why the fairy's act the same. I had thought it was a Korean thing until the fairy's blessing made me look it up.
    We only know the types of classes he wanted. A magician class, a priest class, an assassin class, and a warrior class. His Dark Lord is the magician class.

DorbenRS likes this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the cooldown is on that acceleration ability.

Also wondering if they'll have him go back to the tree to collect bugs to send to the other Fire Tar villages and if they'll ally themselves with a goblin (or other weak monster) tribe in the future so that the goblins can care for and harvest the tree on their behalf.

Also also wondering if this will lead to a Fire Tar population boom and how it will affect humanity.

BlackBlade likes this.
  11. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link

Is that whole Asura thing a class or a skill? If it's a class then it would resemble a priest, sort of, since it involves spirits.

Jacob stop, that is too logical, you will break the fire tribes tiny brains!

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one? The goblin alliance or the Fire Tar population boom and its effect on humanity?

I'm pretty sure Asura is a skill, though its definitely bordering on a class.

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a title and a skill.

I don't think he needs to collect bugs or send things to the other tribes as long as the tree's situation isn't dire. Once they move their tribe things will naturally improve.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its hard to respect him as a hero trying to save humanity when he has absolutely no regard for human life. Honestly, he doesn't seem like he's in anyway better than the people he looks down on or has sworn to kill.

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs. He's not trying to be a hero. That's more shield guy's role. It's not pretty but it's not like he ever claimed to be a good person.

Kata-ngahan and Quitutatur like this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a difference between breaking eggs to make an omelet and breaking them because they're there. He could have saved that woman at zero cost to himself. He simply chose not to. Also, one of his two stated goals is to be a hero:
    1) Destroy the Forest of Death
    2) Save humanity
    I think he's fully capable of the first one, but I'm continually more doubtful that he even understands what the second one entails.

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if you follow his line of reasoning the best time to assassinate someone is when they think they've won and let their guard down. Saving the woman thus comprimises the assassination. What if the outlaw still had the strength to run away from Muyoung if the sneak attack failed? Plus I don't think he wanted witnesses running around about him.

I think his plan to save humanity is in line with the first goal. Just destroying the biggest threats to it like the Forest of Death and the Demon Lords. He doesn't have any plans to become a leader.

DorbenRS likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He's probably going to join the Demon Lords though.

He already decided that he doesn't care if word gets out about him now, and assassinating someone while they're distracted, especially when they're distracted by someone they know is absolutely no threat to themselves, is just as effective as attacking after they've killed the weakling. Honestly, I think it would probably be even more effective.

19. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember where it was mentiokn, but there was one demon Lord that little was known about and that she (I think) never even shows up in ths last timeline. I bet the MC creates a third faction type.

DorbenRS likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I meant by him joining the Demon Lords. The details of that joining, and what it would mean for the human race, are still up in the air though.