Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by asvaa, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Damyabo

Damyabo [Butcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting to read them in relax mode in English. :D
    My Chinese is like a grade school student reading Stephen Hawking's.

2. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    XD better than my Chinese. Like an infant xD

Damyabo likes this.
  3. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What interaction? Deception just sort of sits there and doesn't talk to anyone.

4. Damyabo

Damyabo [Butcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. That's is what is fun.
    His stance on team, and when he interact with Su Mucheng, or his game-play. That's interaction.

5. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't call that interaction. The great God killer and his fireworks strategy is definitely very fun to watch. I almost died when HST chopped down the tree.

Happy definitely has the best of rookies. Luo Ji practically screams future great tactician. Tang Rou is just plain awesome. Sun Xiang Took like four years to master dragon raising its head but TR only took one. Great God killer is great God killer and doesn't really need to be described anymore LOL. Steamed bun was mentioned as a possible future Wang Jiexi but that's only if his randomness is married to knowledge. Qiao Yifan is definitely the best support and maybe a future strategist? He's definitely situationally aware enough. Wenyi also seems to be one of the best clerics.

I wonder how they would do if the novel was written to feature a 11th season. Probably the first half would be spent adjusting to their new captain and the second half would be domination? Anyways if there was an epilogue I could see YX and SMC playing Glory at their wedding with all of the other pro players who were invited.

alexfilia and Neyva like this.
  6. Silangan

Silangan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's this Great God killer? Holy sht, I knew Tang Rou was awesome but learning that in 1 year is amazing. Did she ever win a duel againt Ye Xiu?

7. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Fan becomes basically the ultimate assassin. Fireworks strategy is basically what MF becomes really really famous for. It's a type of hit-and-run guerrilla warfare but there's just a massive explosion of high damage, Long cool down abilities then running away until they come back. MF also gets a new weapon named 16. This new weapon basically buffs his shadow dance ability into making more than 10 shadow clones.
    He gets called the great God killer because he, as a rookie, has been able to kill multiple God level players including sun xiang, hst and lin jingyuan

TR doesn't really fight YX again. It's not really fair because the deciding factor would be time. TR is too young when YX Will soon become too old.

Want me to explain the tree chopping?

alexfilia, Neyva and Silangan like this.
  8. Silangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, please. Thank you so much. Ive noticed you know a lot about TKA, I'm curious, have you read the machine translation or the raws?

9. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL but I've read it multiple times.

So MF and HST end up in a fight against each other, MF constantly tries to ambush HST but HST is also an opportunist. They both try to fight it out but MF realizes that he's in a bad position so he tries to run away and climbs up the tree. HST starts his trash talk and chops the tree down. Everybody is screaming about how amazing HST is and how decisive chopping the tree is but then the tree fall down right on top of HST while MF is able to hideaway. Everybody starts commenting about how stupid HST is and the tree wins an unofficial MVP for the match.

Later on in another match against Tyranny, Zhang Jialeis chasing after Lord Grim inside a forest and starts trying to bombard LG with a bunch of random stuff. LG makes fun of them by saying you should learn some nature conservation skills from HST. HST who is watching the live stream of the match starts violently cursing LG.

During that particular match against tyranny, Luo Ji manages to cause a huge avalanche and all of the reporters start swarming the press conference to ask whether or not it was planned. One of the reporters asks whether or not the tree was also planned to which Ye Xiu responds by saying no that was HST committing suicide. HST is still watching the live stream and starts screaming that he needs to kill YX. HST asks his team captain to introduce an assassin.

10. Silangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hilarious. Now I'm pumped to read the translations for those.

ggeejj likes this.
  11. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Tyranny fan reactions to Ye Xiu are awesome because they are tsundere as hell. During the 10th season, happy arrives for a match in Tyranny's city. The stadium prepared a special squad of guards to protect team happy. It was a massive security detail and the squad leader was actually stroking his night stick while thinking about whether or not to beat the shit out of Ye Xiu. From this you can see how profound Ye Xiu's trash talking is.

alexfilia and Neyva like this.
  12. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    ah that part is hilarious~ die cuz his own power trololololol~ even commenters dunno what to say~ about half hp goes kaboom~ hunter become the hunted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I stop when reach against Tyranny just skimming is enough~

ggeejj likes this.
  13. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give detail or summary what he did with Tyranny?

14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry but I just skimming and not remember much~ only remember steambun honest talk interpreted with something like trash talk~ and he really good at it~

Neyva likes this.
  15. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    What part do you want to know with tyranny?

16. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean him talking to HST? I found that funny as hell. HST was scared as hell about people finding out he went to the 10th server for a dungeon record then steamed bun proceeds to say in front of The entire world

Hey Leo! No wonder you're so good at setting dungeons records! You're a pro player!

HST starts cussing like crazy and steamed bun just responds by saying, don't worry you don't need to talk so much I'll fulfill your wish of wanting to PK with me! You kept begging me to fight with you anyways!

I love how Steamed bun just completely misinterpreted that HST wanted to fight LG not him

alexfilia, Crywolf641 and Neyva like this.
  17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I love when on all star? on team tyranny home maybe~ he say this is team tyranny home why scared with samsara? and make the fans rage over it~ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Neyva likes this.
  18. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel sorry for MF since CG kinda hate him somehow.

19. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is main love interest in the end. Manager? Or is he eternal loner.

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glory.