Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by asvaa, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel that Lou Ji is like Captain Yu Wenzhou.
    Smart but have low control/APM.
    And I find it funny.

2. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luo Ji is different. Yu Wenzhou has "low" apm for a pro but its still ~200. Luo Ji has like 50/60 at the beginning but 150+ near the end. Luo Ji thinks too much. If we see something about to hit us, we flinch. Luo Ji will calculate the trajectory first

Hyshiori, alexfilia, Neyva and 2 others like this.
  3. Khukai18

Khukai18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there's more spoilers on TKA...

4. DeathRZero

DeathRZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I loved the ending of TKA.

As the MC was announced that he was going to leave the gaming industry -- retire from being a professional player after winning championship for the tournament.

His family -- whom made him be self-sufficient because they felt that being a professional player isn't really "good", at the end kinda "forced him back" to be the team leader for international Glory match :D

Hyshiori, alexfilia, Leilacus and 2 others like this.
  5. The Darkling

The Darkling Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what approximate chapter Ye Xiu returns to the pro competition.

6. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
  7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what is Liu Hao's reaction when his team loses to YX in season 10?

also what is people's reaction to Qiao Yifan's new tecnique?

8. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Liu Hao Is obviously really aggressive towards team happy but he doesn't go up against Ye Xiu directly. Su Mucheng faces him 1v1 and lets out all of her stress and anger by beating the living shit out of him. It's actually such a slaughter fest that team happy feels bad for him.

Qiao Yifan's "illusion" only gets shown once. Originally, everybody was reacting by asking why that Pro player was such a dumb ass swinging at nothing then one of the commenters caught it and asked for a replay from the victim's point of view. The commenters started saying how amazing it was and asking whether or not herb garden regretted their decision of letting him go.

Hyshiori, Neyva and alexfilia like this.
  9. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how MF takes out SX?? Reading how he takes out HST made me curious...
    :blobrofl:

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    lol poor LH became a punching bag .... i heard he almost wanted to punch YX ? (not really sure >.<)

Ohh ...i see! .... i wonder how herb team reacted to this

11. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, we're getting close ~

12. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not really fair to say he takes out Sun Xiang because it was one of those three on three elimination matches where Sun Xiang just finished fighting Tang Rou (and won). Sun Xiang had something like 20% HP versus Mo Fan's 100% HP and Mo Fan still barely won. Technically Mo Fan did kill him but it really comes with a very large asterisk.

I don't remember Liu Hao wanting to punch Ye Xiu. They just all kind of felt bad for themselves and realized they dug their own hole.

Team tiny herb react very professionally. Big Eyed Wang admits that he's just not as good of a coach as Ye Xiu. The other people that bullied Qiao Yifan feel like they dodged a bullet because if he was still on the team, then they would've been replaced. Gao Yingjie is happy for his friends but regrets that they will never play on the same stage as teammates

MikotoP, Neyva and alexfilia like this.
  13. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    Last question, unless someone says something that makes me curious again :blobcheeky:
    Does Yifan ever fight Wang J?? I know he fights Gao Yingjie, but I'm curious if there's any other situations where he shows them his growth.

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    in the match with blue rain when MF with YX played hide and seek what was audience reaction?....also how did HST find them?

15. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    never directly. They end up in team matches versus each other and I think one time Wang Jiexi prevents Qiao Yifan from reinforcing his team but it's a really small detail. There are plenty of situations where he shows them his growth but there's never any real vindication for the bullying/ostracism that he received when he was on the team.

the audience was pissed. The match went on for like an extra 30 minutes. Ye Xiu only kept the match going on that long because Mo Fan finally started showing teamwork. I think HST got a yellow card for swearing that match but they never really say how the match ended only that it ended in blue rains victory

alexfilia likes this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    In the all star team game did YX really kill the cleric? ...from what i saw that battle sounds hilarious :D

17. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading threw the past 5 pages, it's probably a good thing YX never became the Glory image like the previous chairman wanted. With all his natural trash talk, he wouldn't have delayed growth by 2 years, he might have killed it.

leva, Neyva, Sythellri and 1 other person like this.
  18. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure which All-Star team game you are referring to. Do you mean Zhang Xingjie? I don't really care very much about the players on team Tyranny but I love their fan's reactions. They are tsundere as hell.
    there was one scene where Ye Xiu fought Han Wenqing in a volcano and Ye Xiu did this move where he burst out of it like a bad ass. Even the description looked cool as hell but the tyranny fans were struggling to keep their mouths shut because you can't cheer for the enemy LOL.

I don't know. I, as a fan, would love a snarky amusing fellow as the poster boy. His trash talk is also really really subtle. I love all of his trash talk but my absolute favorites are his interactions with blue bridge.

MikotoP, leva, Neyva and 1 other person like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyranny fans are the best! ..... i meant the third all stars where YX was on too

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what do we know about the prequel extra? .... like how was a 15 year old YX like?