Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by asvaa, Apr 14, 2017.
blue River was never fired. He just never got paid position in happy.
I meant he resigned from Blue Brook Guild to become a normal player.
So, I've noticed a pattern, WC doesn’t move. Is this just him finding a way to let his hands rest?
OH YES MAN BLUE BRIDGE trash talking with Ye Xiu is the greatest
I stayed up late for 3 days through miracle of wandering professors to finish all tled chapters and am sad at the lack of Blue Bridge lately. I have so many feelings about him. And Qiu Fei. Will Qiu Fei ever be relevant??? Will Qiu Fei ever stomp on Sun Xiang?? they're on the same team so I guess not but I'm still curious about Happy's challenger final with EE...
are you talking about tl ed chapter? certainly looks that way... his name (and equip, and typing lol) has some amazing power on the plebs...
Please spoil me all high level skills that is added to the Thousand Change Umbrella
what chapter is this? i want to MTL it just for the sake of huang shiaotian
- C 1402: The sword master is bested by a tree.
- C 1516: "Fuck! I want that guy (YX) dead! Can you introduce me to an assassin?"
ahahahahah thanks so much I haven't MTLed that far (I noticed that MTL often gets negatives wrong, so after a hundred or so chapters everything is twisty and nothing is certain) I NEED to read that chapter
I did read that chapter with 6.5 seconds of epic beatdown and cannot wait to see that animated... but MTL also gets numbers wrong, it may be 65 secs....
You read it right, it's 6.5 sec. His APM in that 6.5 sec is 764, as I calculated he used about 40 skills! That's exactly what chapter title says "Beyond Godlike Last Hit".
If you want to read chapters with awesome scenes, I recommend:
- C1420: Old Wei sucessfully activated skill when he was STILL UNDER CROWD CONTROL EFFECT.
- C1431: Thousand Chance Umbrella was used as ... an umbrella.
- C1586: Ye Xiu defeated Zhou, who used guns as close-combat weapons (in other word, Gun Kata): "The problem is, I have already faced this kind of attack since ten years ago."
Hi! Can anyone tell me if the unfair matter between Ye Xiu and Excellent Era be revealed? I'm currently at the Happy VS EE arc and it's really frustrating that the fans are so merciless, thinking and spouting that Ye Xiu is a traitor. At least I'd like to know if it was revealed to the public.
EE loses to happy some reporters dig up YX old room in happy and the fact that the day he retired he got a job so EE's unfair treatment gets revealed
Thank you! TT_TT I'm so glad author-san will show it because YX deserves to be respected and loved and acknowledged for all his work for Glory.
let see there several divided on each form?
mainly showed on happy against tyranny
sorry I mean on play off
oh I really love when ye xiu againts han wenging or king?
there skill attached into shield and dual sword form
been long time and mtl make me miss da detail
oh btw da pro circle and glory fans reaction quite big~
What chapter does Happy beat EE in the challenger league. These chapter right now are killing me
they add Fang Rui in the summer o/ ...the rest are the same ,only the old guy is a sub
Yup thanks, seems googling it will do. XD But, from the page I saw, there is also this Lin Yi guy who is a blade master, who is that?
lol i had to google him ....he is one of the ex pros that joined happy's guild in order to manage it
Haha. Lol. Tnx.
1. He didn't say anything because that's just not his way of doing things. Besides, most of the time, something will follow up and render whatever EE said null. Also, when the news of him being Ye Qiu came out, people went against him, saying that he's creating a team to topple his ex-team. It wasn't his fault that they got relegated. He himself didn't see that happening and was disappointed in them. He may be a God player of that team, but he's a retired player that's making a comeback on his own team. Obviously the fans would support EE no matter what. Players change, but the team never changes. He probably never said anything because nobody would listen. Take Fang Rui for example. His ideology differs from the team and no one was willing to try to adjust like how he was trying. Even the management kept silent. Without proof, Ye Xiu can't say much. Who would believe him? When the situation of him living in a storeroom and becoming a internet cafe manager was exposed, there were even fans who said he may be bluffing to get pity. Did they show support? No. They wanted to defend the team, but couldn't. However, none of them said anything about Ye Xiu's situation after that. The whole shit only ended when Ye Xiu said something along the lines of EE existing forever as long as there are fans.
2. Nobody would do that in this novel, if you keep track of their conduct so far. The reporters are merciless with their questions but nobody has ever crossed the line. Occasionally, you'll see a few of the reporter's POV and they're actually quite understanding and respectful, careful not to cross the line of personal life too much.
3. Wang Jiexi did say that it was good that he transferred there. As Ye Xiu often said, just because a player is good doesn't mean that they'll perform well in any team. It depends on the team's style, synergy, and ideology. Again, take Famg Rui for example (bc YX explained in detail why he wouldn't be accepted in any other top teams despite being a All-star player). Blue Rain requires as much freedom possible for Huang Shaotian, which is why FR's style which requires him to do the same wouldn't fit the team. The other players are a healer, a, I quote YX-- crippled hand, and a random player. That'll crush the team. Tiny Herb gets along well with their players, and an additional would require adjustments again and no one wants to risk their current balance. Samsara, the champions, already has enough All-star players and any more would be criticized by the community a whole. Tyrannical Ambition has 4 players from the early seasons and theyre6considered 'old'. Their biggest criticism is the future of the team when these old players retire. Fang Rui wouldn't be retiring the same time they do because he joined in the 5th season, much later compared to the 4 old players. He's there to win, not baby sit a team of newbies after they retire. (I hope I remembered this correctly. I'm not quite sure about Samsara but I think it's similar to that)
Separate names with a comma.