Spoiler The kiss from hell

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Gluttony_mortelle, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Mangaotakus

Mangaotakus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im Getting old..(╯︵╰,)
    Where is the spoilerrr (。-_-。)
    Noo.. Someone (ㄒoㄒ)

I'm getting desperation っ╥╯﹏╰╥c
    I'm not kidding (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

Too many grandma mistake
    /(ò.ó)┛彡┻━┻

My grandma is not a mistake
    (╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

I'm so lonely.. Broken angel
    ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪

Halouuuuu(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Any body here ~(^з^)-♡

OK. There is noboddy here
    (๑-﹏-๑)

It's quite lively here.. Hug..
    ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Soo.. Anybody know the ending
    (○゚ε゚○)
    I really want know it
    ヘ(^_^)ヘ
    I want buy the book.. But I don't have
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    We not alone... We share the story
    ♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

2. Priar

Priar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here the spoiler
    i am not english speaker do i use google translate
    When Yohan turn into omega, Dominic tried to rape him. Idk what going on but in the end Valentine who rape him.

Ryan and Grace only care about Valentine even though Yohan has trauma. When first time wake up, he was in the room surrounded of doctors who put after pills so he doesn't get pregnant and disgrace the family name.

Yohan locked in a separate place with no access to outside. In 2 years, Yohan fed up with his situation and contacting Carter (Ryan serceraty). Carter help Yohan to run away and change his identity.

Ryan tried to looking for Yohan but fail. In the end Yohanes reported dead. His new name was Ethan.

Like I said, I'm not english speakers so sorry if you confused.

Mehrnush and Gluttony_mortelle like this.
  3. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I know that officially the novel hasn't been dropped but it's been six months since the last update, sooo.... pretty clear the translator is either too busy to fan-translate for us (entirely understandable really) or has let it go (again totally understandable).

Is there any way to encourage another translator to pick up the novel for us?

4. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you can create a thread for pick up request asking it to be translated.

5. SweetLiesBL

SweetLiesBL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to read it and don't want to wait lmao, you can buy it here!

Gluttony_mortelle likes this.
  6. Gluttony_mortelle

Gluttony_mortelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't stand google translate

7. DragonEgg

DragonEgg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the two volumes of the book I buy and I have already finished reading it, I can try to translate it but i'm not fluent in English. this week I'm going to buy the other two remaining volumes

8. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then what about Valentine in those years? when John locked up and faked his death

Gluttony_mortelle likes this.
  9. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't have to translate it. Just tell us the summary if u can that would be very much appreciated.
    At the end of chapter 6, when the uke arrives home, he meets with Valentine in the dark and gets so anxious that he faints. Then in chapter 7, he finds himself in an unfamiliar room with his hands chained by clothes. He also witnesses Valentine sleeping next to him. He wants to free himself quietly but V wakes up and says u can't go anywhere etc. John begs him and asks him to let him go but he doesn't listen and leaves the room. John recieves meals from his secretary who introduces himself as Lucas. After each meal, he starts to feel sleepy but doesn't care anymore. He does anything to escape but there's no way out. So he tells Lucas that he is a special Omega who gets 99.9% pregnant when in heat and so he needs to take his own medicines from his house. Lucas talks to Valentine and agree to go with him. (BTW V isnt in America at the moment) When they arrive, John runs away and goes straight the the airport. But he is arrested there and V comes and takes him back. V tells him to eat s.th as he must be hungry, but John throws the whole tables on him and taunts him. V doesn't say much and remains calm ( fuck u Valentine :blobhero:). Then they move him to a different mansion.( John kinda knows the house so I wonder if he lived there or s.th?) Lucas gives him a new cell phone and John calls V to ask what the hell he is doing and He says he doesn't like him staying there with a bitch. Anyway he goes to his new room witnesses a hidden CCTV camera and destroys it.
    Honestly I don't even know what's going to happen anymore. Maybe the author hates John to make him suffer like this again? I really want him to be happy with ofc s.o else. The one who helped him escape his father is a good ML. Hope he's actually going to save our MC from this son of a...
    I will gladly accept any spoilers from here on.
    I just found out this novel has 140 chapters and WOW!!! Like all this happend in 23 chapters and Idk anymore :blobwoah:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    Gluttony_mortelle and Priar like this.
  10. rorodianee

rorodianee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anybody else going to pick this up? I was really invested on the story

RuyahNox and Priar like this.
  11. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they really brothers? That alone is very disturbing. I feel like the plot is being wasted bc of this. I still hope they are somehow not blood related.

12. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters does it have? I know it's got 4 volumes, but I wanna know how far we are from the ending.