Spoiler The Lady’s Butler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    NoireNowaru, Niveis and Tera44 like this.
  2. witlash

witlash New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi friends, I devoured those updates. Where can I read the novel please?

NoireNowaru likes this.
  3. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to say this but if it's about novel it hasn't been translated yet. The group that translated it dropped it after 2 or 4 chapters, u can find those in wattpad.
    But if you wanna check out the raw or Korean novel,
    Just go herehttps://page.kakao.com/home/그-아가씨의-집사님-[독점연재]/53895181

4. witlash

witlash New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. Is that what y’all have been doing? Using google translate on the korean webtoon?

5. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yupp.

6. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys, I’m reading the spanish translation cuz it’s my mother tongue and it’s up to the raws (god bless the scalation team hard work) In chapter 27 of the manhua it shows that the duke is alive but has some sort of contract with mephisto cuz the demon keeps calling him “contractor”. Not only that Mephisto also tells him “you really are in love with her, right?”. Meaning the duke is actually in love with Charlotte. So here my theory Mephisto screwed everything up. Like maybe the duke wanted more power to save/help OGCharlotte and made a contract with the devil sealing his feelings/erasing them. And later Mephisto took advantage of OGCharlotte. Hahahaah But this is just all speculation. Both OGCharlotte and the duke are assholes

7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Has there been a formal announcement from the uploader/translator that they're dropping it or its simply the case of the long wait for the next update? Anyone got any new spoilers?
    Speaking of which, thanks for the spoilers @Ariawolfgar , not surprising really with demons causing mischief. Well, two pitiful *ssholes falling for each other is fine so long as they don't interfere with the main ship. Lancelot just needs to find happiness. Still... cover wise, seems like the duke will gain interest with MC regardless on who she is

Mi shiru and michoux like this.
  8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Good evening ya'll! Just realized the series is at least being uploaded/updated on Bato. So, is Dex version dropped because of licensing?
    Was the Lancelot finding out the truth his former mistress voluntarily leaving him cut off or moved at a later chapter? (Latest update at bato was at 11)

Jian Yue and Gothita like this.
  9. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, im stuck to this manhwa. May we have for more spoiler please?:aww:

Rokai likes this.
  10. Hanako Kun

Hanako Kun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof Spoiler plsss and I want to know in novel if MC already told him about her

It's novel completed?

11. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't have manhwa right it's a novel

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    There is an adaptation, its available at mangadex (but hasn't updated for a while) and at bato . to (up to chapter 11?)

Raihan345 likes this.
  13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the recent update on 13 and I'm amazed at how toxic OGCharlotte just keeps on getting. I mean, we can excuse it to an extent (unless I get spoilers on HOW Charlotte actually fell for the Duke) since the lunatic might've gotten a little bit insane losing her parents and shouldering an entire household with her age (and if the spoilers are right that the Duke actually loved her, then it truly is tragic)

Mi shiru, Erwinner and Jian Yue like this.
  14. Ariawolfgar

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just read chapter 29. Apparently the duke has 3 contracts with Mephisto. Take this with a grain of salt cuz it was MTL so it may have some wrong info.

So the first contract is to make him emperor, here the wording is weird and I was confused. I dunno if it’s to be the emperor or replace the emperor. The second seems to be that the heart of Charlotte Reynauld is swayed towards him (Now we know where OG!Charlotte’s obsession comes from. Jokes on you buddy cuz now the MC isn’t Charlotte so she hates you. And Mephisto is all like “you fool you don’t know how hard it is to change the heart of someone and the price is too great”). And the third contract is to gain the power of Candentia. This seems to be the power of god by nature or granted by god to the Reynauld family which was passed on to the descendants.For what I read OG!Charlotte was not able to use this power but the MC can and she used it against the duke and Mephisto. So the duke was like wtf? asking the demon for answers since he never told him about Charlotte having the power. Mephisto offered the duke to merge contract 2 and 3 to make Charlotte his Slave so she could use the power every time he wanted. But the duke was like “no thank you. I dunno why, but I don’t want that”. So then Mephisto tells Vesutia that he will have another chance to get Charlotte in the next party which will be MC and Lancelot’s engagement party.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    mmem, Turbostop, LaMuerte and 22 others like this.
  15. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Are all of these Villains so dumb and such assholes??! Dude...

16. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the duke will fall in love with mc?

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if this honestly helps with OGCharlotte's case. I mean, the wording of the spoilers has her heart swayed towards him/Duke Vestia, which from my own interpretation is just basically taking OGCharlotte's attention/feelings at most, not lead her to a path of obsession (then again, its them demon pacts. Not a reliable way to make someone fall in love with you)

michoux likes this.
  18. Ariawolfgar

Reading List:
    Link
    I have literally NO idea. I’m only reading the manhua. But, for what I’ve read so far, whether actually does care for her in a creepy kind of way or he is just obsessed with her

Herodanish likes this.
  19. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...i cant wait to see how OGcharlotte reacts when she notice duke will obsess with mc instead of her. Pity her.

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  20. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah!!
    that would be quite ironic!!!!
    buahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :blobjoy::blobrofl: