Spoiler The Lady’s Butler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been out on Bato for a while and school modules keeping me busy so I read the updates like a mass release. Any new spoilers? The raws last I time I saw it was still at the wedding arc. Anyone got novel spoilers though

2. kyesha26

kyesha26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes this has been a good manhua looking it up on newtoki even i cant understand it hope to have update soon

3. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please correct me if im wrong. I used google translation on the latest raw chapter. Looks like the duke had confessed to charlotte. Am i right?
    Pity him.

4. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    MCCharlotte or OGCharlotte. Well, cover wise? Should we be surprised. Well, yes to an extent but if the woman I'm interested in knows my weakness on cats and willingly brought them anyway, I would immediately think she's no longer into me as before

Mi shiru, syofiaa and Herodanish like this.
  5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Checked the raws again, so let me get this straight, what WAS the plan of the Duke and Mephisto? Simply to crash the wedding and cause havoc? Who is the green haired shota? Is the prince being possessed by Mephisto or something?
    Eh. I could give a rat's *ss about anyone but the main ship (please tell me while they were away on the actual ceremony, the 2 kisses on previous chapters signify that they're already married)

Rokai, syofiaa, ArkiV_10 and 4 others like this.
  6. Vuyea

Vuyea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the ml of this manhwa

7. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  8. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The green haired boy is a half-demon working in the tower under lancelot..

Hypothon likes this.
  9. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im kind of lost in latest raw chapter. Whyc and lancelot got separated?
    Why the duke unconsious?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  10. CazeYuif23

CazeYuif23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Extra Spoiler for context plssssss.

11. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much!!

12. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love the relationship between MC and lacelot! i was so afraid that he wouldnt love her......

simplysharonda likes this.
  13. AMNigma

AMNigma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread, so far, has the least amount of posts i've seen for a serialized manhwa at chapter 30+. I don't know if it's underappreciated or just not well known.

What was Lancelot's reaction when Seo Woori finally tells him the truth? I wanna see that interaction because they're both awkward about that topic.

mmem and simplysharonda like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... can you blame it when we already have MTL last chapter posted here but yeah, spoilers are scarce

15. AMNigma

AMNigma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I'm mostly just shocked.

16. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know whats going on in the raw but i can see the og charlotte is being shitty again and again. Can anyone spoil me about this lil shit's ending? Wish she'll be crushed to the core.

17. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, you are right!! I don't know if some one told you this or not but you are absolutely right. our MC was brought to save the world by fighting the devil and loving our ML since in the last life Lancelot went into full destruction mode and ruined the flow of the world by bring the OG charlotte to life by rewinding time and essentially messing up the flow of the world. ML has no memory of this of course. God was angry at OG charlotte because she chose to align with the devil in this life since she is divine power user.

mmem and Amanda16 like this.
  18. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (i didn't quote the whole thing because its very long and you might as well just refer to page 3 of this thread to read this. Thanks again to @/Tera44 for this)
    Thanks for the last chapter spoilers!!
    But I have no idea how it lead to that (because too many details aren't there) but I'm here to summarise everything i know in my never-ending bad story summaries based on manhwa up till chp 44.
    ====Below are the summary from manhwa till now====
    (Character notes:
    MC = Seo Woori (the female lead)
    ML = Lancelot the Roshan (the male lead)
    Duke = Bastard Scum Duke Vestia
    Princess = CharlotteOG
    Angel = Arash
    Demon = Mephisto/Mephistopheles
    When OG is implied means the Original not the current in the storyline)
    +Timeline+
    There is 2 timeline, 1 that is "written" in the book and 2 is the one we are reading (yesss 2 timeline again wooo~)
    +first timeline+
    Charlotte fail to gain the love of her nemesis the duke died. ML who was in loved avenged her and died at the end. Before that, he happened to discover the forbidden magic of time reversal and reverse time(hence 2nd timeline) and broke the order of the world.
    +Second timeline(as of the setting)+
    MC becomes Charlotte and Charlotte OG signed a contract with the Demon and becomes princess because of her obsession with the duke. Because the order is broken, the demon manage to slip through and sign contracts with many people and god is trying to restore order by summoning a "warrior".
    +MC reason of transmigration+
    The gods need to restore order and prevent the forbidden magic to be used again. With the empty shell of Charlotte, MC's soul is place into it because she loves ML very much and in hopes it "gives ML the love he craves for".
    +MC identity +
    With spirit magic, ML discovered the soul in Charlotte's body isn't Charlotte. So he use soul tracing and found the demon where the demon showed him the contract he signed with Charlotte. ML fell in despair and found out MC really cares for him and fell in love with MC. Now he is constantly waiting MC to reveal the truth. MC thinks ML loves her as Charlotte and still hesitate to tell him the truth.
    +ML's past+
    ML was raised by a dragon, Fatima who taught him magic. Fatima picked him up just because he is blessed with Mana and thought it was interesting. The tower magician looks down on him and Fatima tell him to kill them but he wasn't able to. Thus Fatima abandons him and he got "captured"(because i don't think he wants to) and instilled the "mark of the tower master" and have a terrible time in the tower. He tried to search for his teacher but she is no where to be found and there he met Charlotte OG and fell in love.
    +MC's past and what happened in modern world+
    MC's parents separated early in her live and she is only close to her brother. She is busy(without friends) and her main hobby is to read novels (and thus fell in love with ML). The demon tried to trick her into signing a contract by showing her the modern world where she see her funeral where her parents didn't participate and her brother being sad. But she made her resolve to stay together with ML and she believes her brother can get through her death (because there are friends with him).
    +Reinout family+
    The sword of the empire, the family in the past has contributed huge military contributions in war and now has fallen with the death of Charlotte's family and no contributions (because there is no war)
    +Candentia+
    Candentia is divine power that is inherited in the Reinout family. All users of Candentia dies early because they get "drunk" because of divine power. The gods decided to erase the knowledge of Candentia of the Reinout family because they are in rage a descendent of the family signed a contract with a demon. MC found out the history is disappearing (after the kidnapping of the demon at the engagement ceremony) and the angel appears and introduces himself and explain why MC is in this world and helps her train Candentia.
    +Scum Duke's ambition+
    He is trying to overthrow the Emperor and become Emperor himself for the sake of a revenge. What revenge? I have no idea. But he got attracted to MC and he is trying to win over MC because "she shines so brightly". (Yuck! I hate this guy)
    +Charlotte OG's obsession+
    On the last moments of her life in 1st timeline, the Scum Duke told her if she isn't Charlotte, he would have loved her. Thus, she abandoned everything to gain the love of the duke. It is implied that her obsession starts in order to fill in the gaps of her heart losing her family and everything. She just wants to be loved and was blinded by the Scum Duke's words when she is young. In the second timeline, the duke signed a contract for "Charlotte to love him regardless" and i guess this might also factor into her behaviour.
    +What happened to Princess OG+
    She doesn't want to marry Duke and Charlotte OG tricks her into signing a contract with the demon so she can sleep forever.
    +What happened on the engagement ceremony+
    Duke tries to stop the engagement with a duel. MC wins by using Candentia and duke wants Candentia. The duel was interrupted by the demon and they fought the demon. MC uses Cadentia and drove them away. Know the demon, he will definitely come and try taking over the ceremony. ML puts barriers around the venue. Then they learn about the demon and Candentia. Mephisto took over the emperor's body and ML fight against him. MC fight against duke and manage to injured him and the duke "fell in coma" and the Princess looking after her in Mephisto's barrier(or should i say realm). Mephisto kidnap MC. He tried to trick MC giving away Candentia to send her back the modern world but MC rejects and leaves with ML. MC decided to be kidnapped because the demon knows her name and she needs to know why she is in this world worried that she might return suddenly. After this incident, the duke and Princess when MIA (and we all know why) and to research about Candentia MC meets angel.
    =====speculation corner (everything below are my speculations) =======
    +Identity of the demon+
    It seems like the demon have something to do with the Reinout family as his younger self can be seen in the Candentia history of Reinout. Something might have happened that he became a demon.
    +Mephisto+
    I think its a snake who "consumed" the mephisto we seen. So that dude most likely ain't the real mephisto.
    +snakes+
    Snakes plays a huge role (probably) . Meohisto has black snakes and Arash (the angel) is seen with white snakes. No idea why snakes thou and if they are important.
    +Duke's revenge+
    Probably the Emperor killed his family or something. Or the death of his family have something to do with the Reinouts. If it's not family... I don't see what other possibilities. All i hope to say is "surprise me".
    +Price of contracts+
    Every contract has a price to it, i think the duke most likely will have his soul consumed by the demon after he dies or something while the princess most likely is something to do with her pain or her lifespans. All i can say is she is dealing with a lot of sh*t because of that scum.
    +ML's role+
    Its obvious ML is not normal. I mean he manage to reverse time and everything, he certainly has a hidden role that we don't know yet. And i believe it's something to do with the dragon.
    =======
    I hope someone can spoil me with more details... But thanks for any spoilers in advance~
    Edit: It's all because of spelling errors...
    Edit2: I forgot to write about the engagement ceremony... So i thought to add it in.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    mmem, magfuentes, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  19. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler from the side stories ?

20. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tell that to guys who gets friendzone everytime while the girl always choose the douche and cries when they break up and says all men are cheating bastards hahaha

there's no total spoilers? man that sucks