Spoiler The Lady’s Butler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 7, 2020.

1. VelvetColors

VelvetColors Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking through chapter 57 of the manhwa, it looks like MC encounters Fatima, which Fatima reveals MC's korea ver self…then the chapter ends…
    Does anyone have any spoilers of the next coming events?? :blobpopcorn:

Shieri and simplysharonda like this.
  2. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, they ( og Charlotte and Mephisto) are planning to send our MC back to korea, spoilerss pleasee!!!

Boopbup likes this.
  3. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah, they want to take FL's body and try to send her to korea again, and the angel (?) dude knows that Mephisto is coming, the king is dead, cuz Charlotte choked him to death cuz he got sick becuz of the contract with a demon, is there no raws???

Boopbup likes this.
  4. EliXx

EliXx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some chapters from chapter 60 to 75.
    [ The spoilers might be wrong so please correct me ] Thank you for reading my spoilers :aww::blob_grin: !

HER GOALS : Im currently talking about the original Charlotte.
    Charlotte will do anything for the duke. The only thing she wants is to let the duke get whatever he wants. She will even kill if the duke wants to, and that leads into killing The fl since the duke took a liking in the fl now. And she does not like that the duke likes someone.

ROXI : LMAO!! I actually laughed so hard in this chapter. She's not THAT smart as you can tell :blobrofl:

HER CHANGES : Im currently talking about the original Charlotte.
    She never changed. Even when she was given the chance to get reincarnated, she still went back to the duke and loved him. She's a disgusting person for not even caring about the male lead's feeling for her. She knows about his feelings yet really ignored it. She is still the same person for not even trying to change. She still picked the guy who ruined her life. She went to the same path just like before and still continued to love the duke. The male lead was always beside her, she didn't pick the ml, the one who truly loved her over someone like the duke who never even loved even once.

ROXI : She doesn't even regret for her actions... I see no point why I hate her, and I'm sure you guys too

You guys might be shocked about this but shes totally fine. Mephisto was able to make her feel pain but the ML was there so he helped her. She did fainted since of the magic from Mephisto, but she is okay after using her divine powers to cover her body or something and the male lead put a shield around them.

5. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to Mefuckso

6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see anything in black mode ;-;
    Thank you for spoilers:aww:

7. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened at the ending? The MTL on it seems incomplete, like they haven't even finished fighting?

8. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw some manwha raws
    I think Lancelot goes to MC world at the end
    , is there anything more after this,just asking those who have read the novel?, I'm honestly happy,I'm a sucker for plain dark-brown haired MC and black-dark hair ML couples,so much better than the white haired Charlotte
    MC now can live happily with ML and can see her brother, ML didn't have anything to be attached to in the medieval world,so if what I said is truly the ending,I think it's maybe one of the most satisfying endings I've read,everyone who deserves to be happy is happy

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    mmem, shiory, Peerly and 2 others like this.
  9. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 86 of the manhua
    the FL goes back to modern times at the crucial moment of defeating Charlotte in the princess’s body.
    Does anyone know what happens next?? What happens to the ML??

mmem and shiory like this.
  11. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://newtoki129.com/webtoon/3204541/그-아가씨의-집사님

No idea of korean

evil_muffins likes this.
  12. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like MC returning back to real world was an illusion because the last chapters have MC in Charlotte body marrying Lancelot

13. CatGirlAlena

CatGirlAlena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the OG Charlotte at the end?

14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion
    Did the manhwa change or differ in any way compared to the novel? What else was cut/shortened?

Compared to what I remembered on the early pages, we had NO idea whatsoever what happened to the princess's soul but it was revealed she was in the jewel in Charlotte's forehead (as a catalyst of some sort) and is now on the road to inheriting the throne.

The real world scenario seem shorter than what I expected but then again, early spoilers dictate their wedding in the old world and not modern.

Duke Vestia getting the second chance in reincarnation was a surprise (his death I believe was spoiled but is this like sidestory material? OGCharlotte just... disappears and has her wish forcibly happened by asking an amnesiac duke's soul for a verbial love you. oh well. I did pity her knowing most of her obsession was due to Vestia's wish but to outlast that even when Mephisto was gone and she had supposed to get her "character" back, she remained obsessed.

mmem likes this.
  15. magfuentes

magfuentes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI All,
    somebody knows a site with raw MTL of the novel ? newboki does not have it.

16. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone help me? This thread popped up for "my first kiss with the evil butler" and this is clearly not it. Is there a thread for that??

17. comic_oasis

comic_oasis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I'm searchingfor the same " My First kiss With The Evil Butler" very recent manhwa, but sadly there's no relevant content available. It seems the OG artist/author has released it over pocket comics officially, not much information on this manhwa is available.

BUT it had upto 130 episodes in naver platform, a web novel apparently....

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  18. LostRose17

LostRose17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the link to the spoiler thread for 'My first kiss with the evil butler'
    At the current moment it's a quite empty.