Picked Up The Lady Dancer's Ten Husbands

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Aris12, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 舞孃十夫 The Lady Dancer's Ten Husbands
    Raw Link: https://www.52shuku8.com/chongsheng/0809/13115.html
    http://txt.33mai.com/novel/index9204.html
    http://m.jjxsw.cc/txt/18156.html
    NU: None
    Why Should It Get Picked Up
    : it's sound interesting with strong dancer who crossed ancient time. This novel is very good and funny making me laugh hard at mc shameless and bold personalty. Hope this novel get picked up.
    Description From Murcott: She is a show girl in the saloon of modern times, clean-living and honest yet loves to play the game of releasing in order to capture.

One morning she transmigrated, transforming into the lamb to be slaughtered of the pleasure house of ancient times.

What a joke! Who is she! How could she possibly be trampled upon, slaughtered and humiliated without resistance? She should be the one who is slaughtering others.

"Wangye, that position should be like this."
    The belle winked her enchantingly large eyes at the adorable little beau in front of her, then unhurriedly raised a lovely leg, pulling it into a straight line.

"Gorgeous, you're so ruthless, but this concubine likes it." The beauty hooked her lips and laughed, twirling prettily into the embrace of the grim and callous Adonis.
    The figure of the ruthless man slightly shifted, gently revealing his disdain.
    "Even wanting to see this young lady make a fool of herself, you should be more tender." Only saw the soft body of the beauty gracefully flipping over, standing steadily.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting with modern girl who crossed ancient brothels. Haha remind me of wife, you can't run after eating

a_b, Kanna Rose, Hae_UNa and 2 others like this.
  3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, 10 husbands are too many...........

Anyway, the synopsis by itself sounds interesting enough, with the MC being a dancer and loves playing games and teasing, but is actually pure. So maybe it'll affect her brothel girl life? As long the author doesn't completely ruin the setup.

Hae_UNa, Elliana and Aris12 like this.
  5. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this get picked up. This is so interesting and funny.

a_b and Elliana like this.
  6. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this novel is to funny making me laugh hard. Mc is short temper, strong bold and shameless who doesn't rely on men. She earn her own money. He dream is dancer. She wear modern clothes and dancing. She created guitar and other instruments for male leads to play. She also design modern suit pant for male leads. They wear it making me laugh. She shameless wink and blow a kiss to people after dancing. I highly recommend you guys to read this novel if you like wife, you can't run after eating.

7. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i will ML it for sure!
    need ted this novel!

8. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finished reading this novel. It's very satisfied and happy end. Omg this novel make you laugh with mc shameless and her joke. I laugh at her joke, who is powerful in bed and shameless tease male leads. She end up with ten husbands and give them sons and daughters. They love mc much and willing to follow her. I wish this novel get picked up. It's very good and funny make you laugh. Hahaha I like mc she is shameless and bold, she doesn't afraid to show modern dance and wear modern clothes. she dance Latin with second prince. She teach them modern dance and make them wear modern clothes.

There is many funny part. Where mc seduced and kiss emperor in front of people and making empress anger to much. Empress is dangerous, she give green hat to emperor, her father general has stronger and powerful people, emperor is afraid of them. Mc help emperor to gain powerful and get rid them. She shameless pinch emperor and kiss him and joke about his concubines on bed. She shameless make empress dowery (she is 30) seduced men or her husband cause she is also from modern time.

9. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please pick this novel:aww::aww::aww::aww:

govindec and Czarinananana like this.
  10. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is indeed like Wife you can’t run after eating, just, she’s slower she’s bold but she’s not really a PLAYGIRL.... it quite entertaining. I’m liking My 7 husbands more since there’s legit action there really happening

Hae_UNa likes this.
  11. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1!!!!

12. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessssss more dancers plz +1

13. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need to post it
    +2

Czarinananana likes this.
  14. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 please

Czarinananana likes this.
  15. Murcott

Murcott Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    舞孃十夫 The Lady Dancer's Ten Husbands
    by
    风间名香 The Famed Fragrance Between the Wind

She is a show girl in the saloon of modern times, clean-living and honest yet loves to play the game of releasing in order to capture.

One morning she transmigrated, transforming into the lamb to be slaughtered of the pleasure house of ancient times.

What a joke! Who is she! How could she possibly be trampled upon, slaughtered and humiliated without resistance? She should be the one who is slaughtering others.

"Wangye, that position should be like this."
    The belle winked her enchantingly large eyes at the adorable little beau in front of her, then unhurriedly raised a lovely leg, pulling it into a straight line.

"Gorgeous, you're so ruthless, but this concubine likes it." The beauty hooked her lips and laughed, twirling prettily into the embrace of the grim and callous Adonis.
    The figure of the ruthless man slightly shifted, gently revealing his disdain.
    "Even wanting to see this young lady make a fool of herself, you should be more tender." Only saw the soft body of the beauty gracefully flipping over, standing steadily.

This novel was completed May 2015 with a total of 948,855 characters.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    Hae_UNa and Aris12 like this.
  16. cherryclan

cherryclan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pls no....pls

I packed up all my stuff and moved to the female protag section because I was sick and tired of the harems, why must this happen??????????????????

17. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Please picked this novel +1

govindec and Czarinananana like this.
  18. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh damnnnn... after finishing a certain Novel (polyandry) I continued reading this and really focused on this novel. Damn. It’s getting hottttt someone should really pick this up

19. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I have read this three times, still reading this because I can't help but fall in love with this novel

Night Assissin likes this.
  20. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please translated this novel please. We need more novel like this. Please pick this novel

govindec and Night Assissin like this.