Spoiler The Lady's Law Of Survival

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shinxyra, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Reader_Dreamer007

Reader_Dreamer007 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Spanish scans group has already translated 10 chapters and omg I love the mc

Asami and miso_soup like this.
  2. SweetButterfly

SweetButterfly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same!!! esp. the black haired dude

miso_soup likes this.
  3. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoiler...

4. lol.idfc

lol.idfc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the novel??

5. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I don't really like the blonde dude, when she overhears her fiance and Alice bitching about her the blonde guy covers her from being discovered but this way she knows the blonde guy knows about the affair between them and has done nothing and may be even involved in the poisoning that killed the previous host. Because yeah the previous host of the body died due poison.

She starts a diet and sucessfully gets thin.

The ML is the black haired guy.

I haven't read Miss not so side-kick but the ' female friend' Alice in this one is hateful. She was the one giving food to her to keep her fat & also it seems like she and FL's fiance are behind her poisoning. Also, when MC slims down and go out in disguse to the town Alice is making a fuss because a little boy damaged her dress which the FL's fiancee gave and wants to cut the little boy's hand (man seriously this girl is crazy) FL intervenes and fences (with a sword she stole from the ML who is also in town in disguise) her lackey and tell them is her father's dukedom and that they are dissmissing the power of the duke since the people of this dukedom are protected by her father and immediate execution is forbbiden by law. She also mocks Alice's dress and Alice's 'faints or pretends to do so' to get out of the situation. The lackey wants to keep fighting but ML appears and hurts him and then show him a brooch which scares him so he tells Alice they should give up and scape.

MC is able to fight because in on of her lifes (I think it was the first one) she was a profesional fencer. After this encounter she becames interested in swords and wants to become a master. Her instructor praises her skills and tells her there are 2 sword masters in the kingdom: her father and the ML since they are the only ones that can infuse mana in their swords.

6. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Ml very powerful or why was guy scared bc of a brooch ?

7. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The previous spoiler states that the only swordmasters of the kingdom are MC's father and ML. So, we can suppose that ML is really powerful.

So far I still don't know what the brooch was about but I guess it was an identification brooch or something like that and that's why the lackey got so scared. Actually in chapter 11 she goes to town again to find ML and asks him anout what did he show to Alice and her lackey

I really like her father. You can see he loves her a lot. And earned my trust when she asked him if she could cancel the engagement with her fiance to which his response was:

His majesty has many sons while I only have a daughter so I must cherish her a lot

8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    more like what would happen if mc and the black haired entitled chick of not so side kick was reborn as a dude and arwin became the fl

9. piggymush

piggymush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T

Chocomint.bunny likes this.
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting up camp here! It hasn't been answered yet but is this based on a novel?
    Frankly, all that talk on who is the ML is intriguing. Blondie gets points for liking her even when she was still fat but barely had the power to protect her that led to the OGEve's death (and as someone has pointed out, its implied he was aware of the affair between his brother. OGEve may not have trusted him but if he manipulated(for a lack of better word for now) her/put her in a situation where OGEve witnesses the affair herself, then at least he did SOMETHING. If OGEve didn't trust him, then there's barely anything he can do. What else? Her father was awesome the moment I saw him (plus, he's a duke! Why would he need more power when he's practically the 2nd most powerful in the kingdom, not to mention a renowned swordsmaster where OGEve might've inherited? Still, it irks me too he barely did an investigation on the fake friend)
    As for the ML, well... I guess since Arwin was a mage, this is the closest we'll have to Kenneth-ish route since the author don't seem to have plans to adopt the sidestories (RIP Kenneth route and our ship's kid)

11. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again: I don't like Hyu (blonde guy). And I'm fairly sure he won't be the ML in the long run.

Why? First of all, he knew about the affair and no, he doesn't put MC in a situation where she realizes it. The MC discovers the affair and the possible poisoning by herself because she can't sleep and goes on a walk where she overheards her fiance (crown prince) and Alice bitching about how much more time thwy will have to put up with her. Hyu only covers her from being discovered.

When she starts the diet, everyone knows about it so the crown prince orders Hyu to sabotage her since she will embarrass him (this guy is pure bs). Anyway, Hyu tries atleast 2 times to make her eat and sabotage her diet until she cuts him off and tell him he's probably doing this due his brother's order which he admits.

Imo: he likes her from before and may even a crush on her, but at the same time I can't help but think he also likes to watch the drama unfold and only decides she wants to be with her after she calls him out.

Also, if this story is going to be logical, she will always distrust him no matter what since this is already her 5th life and the lasts 2 lifes she has died due betrayal.

Tofufufu, jenny, BONBONz and 37 others like this.
  12. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Damn! His face is my one of my damn type!:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: Why did they even draw him with a nice and handsome face if he is going to be like that?:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two: Aaahhh my heart is now broken:cry::cry::cry::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

13. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of the male lead?

14. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    On ridibooks it is 19+ novel but in comments they r saying it is not, only for kissing they made this novel 19+ :blobjoy::blobjoy:

15. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is imo?

16. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a very good story indeed, really recommend it, I’m up today with the series , at KAKAOPAGE site and I really, really enjoy it very much! I’m glad there are a few here interesting with the series!

Be In Touch!

samira01

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    Paris_Eve and ardills like this.
  17. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm excited that I found this book at google play books.. I just bought book1..
    :blobpats:
    i have read about 3/4 of the book.. but actually at this point I still couldn't figure out the ML, lol..

the black haired guy is duke winstor, the most trusted aide of the emperor.. he is famous for wearing black mask on official events..

Well if you read the manhwa till ch 11, then you might have seen him meeting lucina at the market and all..

the ball hosted by MC is amazing arc.. lol Lucina plan a 3 step stage, to get revenge on those who kill OGlucina [yeah kill, she is literally died]..
    first she made a crack in the relationship between lex and alice, by making alice burned with jealousy.. then she crush alice's pride to make her feel anxious to further raising her insecurity..
    she not only managed to blow up Alice and Lex's affair but also ultimately cornered them to admit guilty of poisoning the OGlucina..

her father is such sweet daddy,, no further words can be complied.. too sweet.. :cookie:

the blonde guy, I didn't like him.. but he is still my type.. ugh :blobdrool:

Tofufufu, kimberlyt, BONBONz and 51 others like this.
  18. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness...! This is great thank you very much for the spoiler. Let’s the goodies keep coming dear...

Be In Touch

samira01

bleedingliar24 and MiserableSOUL like this.
  19. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s means ‘in my opinion’ lol

bleedingliar24 and Rovvo like this.
  20. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumby, readerz, augacutan and 3 others like this.