Spoiler The Lady's Law Of Survival

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shinxyra, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will she break up with the prince? or the prince still doesn't admit that he's cheating? thank you very much for the spoilers✨✨✨

2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry dude

4. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, chapter 12 is out. Her fiance is bitching about her as always. The ML appears and we know this way that he usually carries a mask to events so only a few can recognize his face.

ML is Duke Winston, and it's favoured by the emperor due his skills. This shows in his disregards towards the MC's fiancee since only says hi to him and doesn't answer the question why he's in MC's party.

The fiance gets jelaous when she appears and everyone praises her. And Alice gets mad at her change since: 'the most prominent man, the empress seat atr hers'.

When MC see their faces she knows the first part of her plan is completed: to crack them.

5. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really loved the way she turned the party into a giant faceslap to everyone that had been plotting against her. Fake best friend AKA Alice really looked put out in this chapter.

Since we know Alice is high strung and doesn't have many governors in place(she tried to chop off a kids hands a couple chapters back) it's going to be great to see her melt down like Chernobyl

bleedingliar24 and Pfuong like this.
  6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    moare spoilers pls
    btw, the art is nice!

7. LadyAmalthea

LadyAmalthea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (disclaimer I’m new to this site so I’m sorry if my comment isn’t formatted correctly this is literally my first post lol)

Thank you so much for the spoilers! But I have a few questions if that’s okay? 1.) who is the first prince of it isn’t the black haired guy? 2.) if he isn’t a prince than why is the second prince so threatened by him? 3.) what are the details of how it’s revealed that Allie an Lex poisoned Eve? Do they get punished? What is the general public’s reaction to learning the second prince tried to kill his fiancé? I’m just so curious lol! Anyway thanks again for the spoilers!

bleedingliar24 and rock.doll like this.
  8. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Want more spoilers :( please, her relationship with ML (Duke of Winston)...how the story ends!!! :'(

9. hhv94

hhv94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very curious! Appreciate any spoilers. I will be adding this to my reading list. Love the art style and getting to see the male characters. Would appreciate ANY novel spoilers! Appreciate it.

10. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'd like this question to be answered since it seem to be an interesting thing that might turn out to be spoiler about the second ML
    A t the beginning of the the chapter that MC goes out with her maid, she received a letter from Logan, her loyal Logan
    I'll do a wild guess and say he might be a friend who she met in her previous life who might her secret of being a reincarnator.
    I think he might appear but I'm not sure. Anyone knows anything about him?
    I think the chapter was 7, she also says she should return to the tower to get her things back.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  11. EmpressTitania24

EmpressTitania24 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please send me the link to where you are reading it. Please!!!

12. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleasee

13. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did black hair girl wants her to get fat?
    Hiu is also evil?

14. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few spoilers:
    -the ML is the duke.
    -The second male is the first prince, Yuri.
    -Yuri used to be really sick but Lukina healed him with her magic jewel. He ends being hurt for her fault and by healing his wounds, she gave him back his health too.
    -Logan is the servant she had in her former life, when she was Arianna. He feels bad because he couldn't save her and now he is an old man and Lukina seeks his help.
    -She wants to become a Knight and will dress up as boy to achieve that. When she heals Yuri she is dressed as a boy, so he will believe she is one.

Edited because I forgot to add that in the book one of the princes was poisoning Yuri so his health, bad since childhood, would get worse. In the book it was the 3th prince, a different prince from Len (who is the 4th prince here) In the mangwa I think it will be Len the one poisoning him.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  15. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I went and read the spanish translations

The novel is more detailed than the comic but these are the highlights

So Alice is fuming mad about Ibe's change so she can't pretend that well.

The celebrations last about 4 days and there is a hunting (?) race that Duke Winston (ML) wins and he gives the prize to Ibe. Prince Lex (MC's fiancee) and Alice are fuming mad with jealousy but for different reasons ofc.

Fastforward to the night, Lex and Alice met at the Rose garden and Alice complains about how she should have killed MC with more poison and ask Lex that the next day in the horse race if he wins he asks for her hankerchief and Lex says yes to apease her. What they don't know is that Ibe and ML are listening to them. Lex (this narcissist) is conflicted cuz Ibe and Alice 'like him' too much and talks about it to Len (second ML) who tells him that he should ask for Ibe's handkerchief.

Ibe asks ML to not to participate so Lex can win and see what happens. Lex asks for her handkerchief creating more cracks between him and Alice.

In the final day, Ibe organizes a banquet with some dancers. She needs a 'catalyst' to expose Lex and Alice dirty deeds and this one is a dancer called Alicia. It happens that 7 months before while Ibe was bedridden due the poison Alice and Lex were celebrating with the same dancer. After the dance finishes Alicia is going to pay respects to Dukes Rotherin daughter, and she does it to Alice (Ibe and Alice are sitting together).

Everyones is like: why the dancer paid respects to Alice and Ibe ask her, why is she confused? To which Alicia's answer is that since the Duke's Daughter is Lex's fiancee and she danced to Alice and Lex 7 months ago and they were loveydovey she thought Alice's was Duke's daughter.

Blahblah, Lex and Alice's trying to deny it but Ibe ask him if he met someone last night at the Rose garden and that she has witness, Duke Winston and Len. ML confirms this and Len sighs and says: I can't deny it this time brother.

So everything is a mess so Ibe also exposes Alice's poisoning her daring her to drink one of the two cups that has 'what Alice' s gave her 7 months ago'. Since Alices cherishes her life she confess everything, that Lex is also involved. This way Ibe gets the engagement anulled straight away.

Alice is sent to a convent and Lex to a territory that is hard to manage so he's out of the coronation pool. Len enters now to the cp.

Ibe's new goal is to become a knight which her father supports fully

I love her dad.

I'll post later with more details if you guys want:blobsmilehappyeyes:

tasyaaaa, kimberlyt, Dobokan and 74 others like this.
  17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOAH! Thank you for sharing! :blobnom:

Yes, her dad is DA BOMB! He is hi-la-ri-ous and so freaking awesome, finally a dad that dotes on her daughter, it such a rarity heh. :blobpopcorn_cool:

18. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    The same scan that traslated the novel is traslating the second book. These girls are working really hard.

bleedingliar24 and Asami like this.
  19. LadyAmalthea

LadyAmalthea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILERS!!!! I wanted to ask tho, what’s the deal with the first prince Yuri? I saw he was sick and got healed in a previous post on this thread. What happens to him?(like does he become king or refuse) Also is Duke Windsor the ML a potential candidate for the throne? (By that I mean the King favors him even over his own sons) I just wondered since the second prince is so threatened by him. Also how long is this series? Was it a short read or long? Just curious. Anyway thanks so much for the spoilers! (Sorry if my questions are 1 too many I’m just curious :X3:)

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  20. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    That part is still not traslated yet, the first book has nothing about Yuri or more information about the duke, it's only about Lukina getting her revenge on Alice and Lex, but I can say a few additional things:
    -Yuri thinks that Lukina is a man because she was dressed like one, and will start to having feelings for her then, so he will be a little confused.
    -The king appreciates so much the duke because he secretely works for him.
    -The series is really long. 800 pages or so.