Spoiler The Lady's Law Of Survival

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shinxyra, Jul 30, 2020.

1. LadyAmalthea

LadyAmalthea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for answering my questions! <3
    And I won’t lie, Yuri sounds like a decent guy but I can’t help it I want the stereotypical ending where Ibe/Eve/Lukina (whatever her name is lol) becomes Queen and the duke becomes King. That would be the best revenge to get on Lex and Alice imo. I hope In the second part that happens but it probably won’t *sigh*

2. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scan that posted the novel in Spanish updated and now they are posting the second book:
    https://www.wattpad.com/940165305-la-ley-de-supervivencia-de-la-señorita-tomo-ii

A few spoilers more:

-Yuri gives a necklace to Ibe (who he still believes is a man) as reward for saving him and Len, who doesn't know that Ivan is Ibe, steals it after hearing that Yuri gifted a knight an Imperial necklace.
    -Now that Lex was expulsed of the Kingdom, Len wants the throne. He still doesn't know that Yuri is healthy again, so he thinks he has real chances.
    -At some point Ibe drinks the jewel that turns her into a full man for a day. Lapel sees her with her man's body, and worries about Ibe being a man for real (he is the only one who knows that she is a woman) and confronts her about why she has now a man's body, pressing her against a wall. Ibe tells him that she is really a woman, but that she turned temporarily into a man with black magic. All this scene happens when the duke is only wearing a towel, and Ibe's new body...reacts, and she gets an erection. She freaks out and ask Lapel how to lower...that. Somehow they end up kissing.
    -Yuri sees them kiss from afar, but doesn't know that the other man was Lapel, and almost choke, so much that Ibe must give him medicine.
    -The emperor wants the duke to marry, but he doesn't want to. Len tries to present him a candidate but he rejects her because he is only interesed in Ibe.
    -Ibe must fight Barley in the last torney. Barley is a friend of Alice, and he was given money to do that by someone.
    -Alice is exiled to a convent, and she has a secret reunion with an unkwown man, so she is still plotting.
    -A group of Knights is inquiring about Ibe. Logan sends her a letter warning her that the Agnos Knights are searching for her and must be careful.
    -Days after seeing Ibe kissing an unkwown man (that we know is Lapel) Yuri confess Ibe and tells her that he loves her doesn't matter if she is a man or if he loses the succession to the throne (Yuri still thinks that Ibe is a man), and that doesn't want to see her with anyone else. But Ibe kinda ignores him.
    -And Lapel says to Ibe that he wants to formaly ask permission to her father to be with her.

Tofufufu, tasyaaaa, L.A.C.L. and 78 others like this.
  4. greenelanor

greenelanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers.i hope someone translate the novel in en
    btw who was the lapel?
    and ibl gets an erection:blobthinkingsmirk:i want to see this:blobjoy:

5. hhv94

hhv94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is Lapel the duke? Sorry if this was answered, but I'm just confused on that name in the spoilers. Thanks a bunch to everyone who has posted something recently. :)

6. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes :) Lapel is they Duke of Winston

7. Rocio Martinez

Reading List:
    Link
    SO she agrees to be his girl? *-*

8. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know what happened to that bitch. But I guess it will take long way to know.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  9. Rocio Martinez

Reading List:
    Link
    She Will be exiled ready to become a nun :)

Uncopyright likes this.
  10. Merumeruni

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh. How about the prince.. Her fiance and the other prince who she called brother...?

11. Rocio Martinez

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember quite well but the ex fiance was humilliate by Ibe and the entre society. And the Prince that is like her brother, wants to get married with Ibe and asks her hand to her father but he says that Ibe must to choose if she wants to be with him. But Lapel (duke of Winston) is in love with Ibe and Will fight for her ...besides Ibe loves him back Even if she doesn't accept her feelings. And there is another Prince, Yuri, who Will fall inlove with Ibe but she just want him to be the next emperor and be his friend

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  12. Qzeen._.Koreaboo

Qzeen._.Koreaboo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m new to forum novel but how do you read the novel in English and what the password

13. Qzeen._.Koreaboo

Qzeen._.Koreaboo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any website to read the novel translation I’m new

14. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kakaopage or ridibooks

15. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys please do not do this, do not put the whole link of the site like that, now all the work of the scan people went to the trash, now all the chapters of the different novels in wattpad were deleted without an explanation, it is very sad :(

16. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah there's been a bloodbath on Wattpad recently. At least 4 novels I had been following are gone

17. Rocio Martinez

Reading List:
    Link
    I know i'm SO sad :( :'(

18. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's better to either do share it in private messages or just give a username

19. Merumeruni

Reading List:
    Link
    She will married the Duke right...? Will the prince like her brother know about mc and the Duke in love?? What happened after he found out about them??

20. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, when I posted the link I had permission of the scan.
    And the scan is still working in traslating the books and are posting in another place that supposedly is safe. I asked for permission to post the new link and I was given the ok. So we have two options; I can post it, or whoever is interesed can ask for it privarely.

kay_c33 and Rocio Martinez like this.