Chinese The Lame Daoist Priest

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Artesia, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Artesia

Artesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Lame Daoist Priest
    Raw Link:
    unable to find link, but should be out there
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-lame-daoist-priest/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: A good novel but a bit slow placed in the cultivation department, as the MC aint really good at cultivation and hs master dies soon after he gets his legacy, MC is not ruthless as in most modern world novels, he is unlucky so to be not unlucky he has to help other people as much as he can, th author mas mixed action, romance, comedy quite well and it flows through the novel, only bad thing I can say is that the employee he has, he is too forgiving and doesnt know how to make him work for his pay, and he keeps still giving money to him forevery type of expenses.
    Description:
    My old man really had no common sense when he chose my name. He was just watching a movie on television, Li Xiaolong’s Way of the Dragon movie. It was then that dad suddenly experienced a heavenly revelation and pounded the table: “It’s Li Xiaolong!”. And thus, due to such a heavenly coincidence, my father named me Xiaolong after Bruce Lee’s name. Since the beginning when I was born, bad luck always followed me and ONLY happened to me, I even almost died electrocuted when I was peeing under the electric pole.

It wasn’t until one day:

“Since you were born, no matter how dangerous the things that happened around you, you didn’t die right? That was because of the Red Arrow mark. Great misfortune will always follow you until you’re dead. Only by practicing Taoism will you be rid of this predicament.”

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not unlucky, he's just dumb.

KageTokage and Artesia like this.
  3. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly what I thought when I read that line.

4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I need new chapters from this long dead novel

5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link