Spoiler The Last Boss Witch Will Keep Her Past Self’s Crush Until Her Dying Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't they have kids?

Mikaa likes this.
  2. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot who was citrine again? I just started this novel

3. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasnt that the MCs father?

lazynoodles likes this.
  4. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is only my opinion but probably because of the poison test she have been gone through because of her mother all her life make her unable to bear a child? Not sure though..

Mikaa likes this.
  5. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is because mc's father was a result of the prohibited law of create life, was in a way an artificial life, the same the father of ml, but citrine was the perfect male witch, the union of the two cores, so when he has a daughter, she will be a pure with, the evil witch who create him wanted to bring to life a pure witch, and to this, the father has to be a witch himself so he create ml and mc father, only that ml father was an error, so when he has ml, ml doesnt have sidde effects, and he can life a "normal" life, but mc and citrine, because the two has a pure witch body, the effect is that both have short lifes, that's why the rose gem can save mc, but if she and ml want to have a child, this child maybe will have the same side effect, or might be born death, because mc and ml are children of life creations

toleneram, FunSmiles, rafa and 15 others like this.
  6. WanderingPuppet

WanderingPuppet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where to read chapter 30 of the last boss witch? I'm really craving for it.

Also, does anyone know what happened to Raz, Phantom, Coral?

Jukki likes this.
  7. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious why her dad faked his death became citrine and hid as her cat. It seems like a weird plan to do.

8. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what i think too. In older post it said that he carea for the MC so i dont get why he had the bitch pitted against the MC

toleneram and Mikaa like this.
  9. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  10. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it to get rid of her status as crown princess fiance and to not have her the apple of the eye for all the nobles cause that's some yandere level plot.

Mikaa likes this.
  11. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok makes sense but his way caused quiet the harm than help.

12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I meant that more of a questionable theory.

13. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoiler please, when they go to see the sea and you give them the pink jewels an arc ends something like that. Then what happens after how everything ends.

14. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he had a strong sense of hate against Sonia. And then when he was about to die Will told Citrina about Real Sonia's personality. Citrine suddenly remebered how Sonia used to be as a child and then regretted whatever he did as he told them both to find happiness.

I think it's what @Evelyn Guz tried to say. But Sonia didn't want their child to suffer or something.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1799dt/ Here is the Raw Link! It's free and you can translate it in English!

FunSmiles likes this.
  15. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if Sonia and Will had kids~ they would be the most doting, yet the best parents in the world.

16. SixMagnitudeGirl

SixMagnitudeGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a happily ever after right? please... they so deserve it

I love that even if Sonia is reincarnated, what happened to her is also real and molded her personality. The development between Sonia and Will is slow but steady and strong! Sonia literally won Will over by mutual respect and sincerity... It makes me swoon.

Q: Are they gonna have children?
    Q: What happened to Emerald? Did she manage to see Will and Sonia again? I sincerely hope not...
    Q: Did the crown prince or king die? If they do then who is going to rule the country?

Jukki likes this.
  17. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    This is more to do from the fact that Sonia didn't regain her past memories but used her magic to review her memories till her past life, it was more like watching a movies than feelings them in first person. To be honest the reincarnation novel plot point is kind of wrong in itself because the present personality and ego should be stronger than the previous life but people want their Asian self insert. Don't worry Sonia and Will will get their happy ending. Emerald is pitiful (especially in this life that made her become twisted and insane) and never destined to live long. Sonia is disgusted the prince probably married her in the anime even if she was commoner because she would die soon and later he could marry a proper queen. The king dies. The prince survives but he lost very much.

18. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Citrine didn't hate Sonia, it was a misunderstading. Critine lived his first life loving and doting on child Sonia but he still had to escape his evil wife so he faked his death. Later he met and fought "evil Sonia" without knowing she was Amolia possessing Sonia thus he hated her for being an evil witch and killing the son of the person he cared the most (Will's father). Next Citrine used magic to regress and was guided by someone's soul. when Citrine first "woke up" after the regression he noticed this time around he didn't care about Sonia and ignored her instead of raise her because his lingering hate he had for her from the first life. this had a butterfly effect on Sonia that because she lacked any kind of affection in her life this time around, she wanted to remember if her "dead" father did love her at least at her birth (she was sadly dissapointed) and mastered the memory magic. In her quest to seek familiar love she went further in her past life.
    Citrine wanted revenge for first life thus he used heavily Emerald as a tool and object ( different from the first life that cared about her like a human being thus Emerald's character has been distorted as well in a bad way) to scheme and co (Emerald isn't even aware about that since it was some sort of hypnosis), thus when Sonia dreamed about her life while she was almost dying (chapter 34) Emerald picked this dream with her onmiscent power and Citrine learned the truth but it was too late since he already prepared his revenge. He also understood that the soul that helped him during the regression was first life Sonia. Because he couldn't back out out this point and he still have to get revenge toward the king that killed Will's father, he had decided to became the evil last boss himself in the open to give both Sonia and Will their happy ending, repenting on his sins toward Sonia by giving her his rose gem ( the original one was inside him) to make her live longer, thus he acted like he still hated her and cared only about Will. the sudden redeption last minute from point of view of Sonia and Will was just him being honest in his last moments. But Fate had mercy on him in his death and awakened again in the body of a kitty that will be adopted by Sonia and Will.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  19. kawaiiloverq

kawaiiloverq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link