Spoiler The Law Of All Things (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiin, Dec 9, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    whst time is ml talking about?

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @Skyelyne <3 (give her cookies!)

ML was hmm well made to be injected with MC's spinal fluid or something later while MC was done with contract and went back to human world. The organization forced him, or they'd blow up the shuttle that MC was in while he was heading back to the human world.
    So when that happen, ML can't like use 70% of his powers (bad things like internal injuries and lots of bleeding happen is he tries to goes overboard)
    When MC comes back to ML's world, he finds out ML is S class and starts suspecting and distrust ML....was so sad

On another note, the side couple is great. Love how they can communicate through minds too, MC can do this later too, he well I'd say not much human since he got ML's blood in him so can use powers like ML ....Once MC got those powers, he was able to understand/read ML's mind and started to trust him again

The bro and the lover went back to the other world Cuz his bro needed it since they found out his tumor has grown 3 times in human world while in the other world, the high conc oxygen suppresses it

The sientists did try to keep an eye on ML and MC later tho, taking their blood(cuz it got special property) to test on others but it fails

SR is actually son of the SZ's fiance and another S-class that lured her in ....That's why SZ wants to kill that father/S-class ....Xin De is what they call him

We find out the orders he gives (where it keeps putting MC in danger) is actually from higher up and SZ didn't really have control
    I was kinda sad SZ died tho, cuz he actually cared for SR which is why he kept SR away from the organization later since they use and experiment with him for being S-class

During the 3months back on Earth, MC's bro met professor Bai and they got close~
    MC didn't like him at first haha
    (Bai was actually the S-class that's protecting the bro, the body just got taken over by him to control to stay around the bro)
    Hm guess I should go back to finishing that, waiting for him to revive back again atm

When owner of body woke up (which was quite a while later, pretty much until he died), the owner of the body was so confused and didn't know where he was xD

One of the jealous moment I remember is when MC got close with those 3 giant birds, he was thinking of making them. ML was like oh I didn't know you had a pet/made a pet while I wasn't with you. And you're even thinking of naming it!
    (So MC can only name you haha)
    MC still have name to the bird later tho xD
    Also the part where the Isaac guy gets introduce and those two idiots were talking about it with ML saying Isaac is definitely after MC. Doesn't want him to meet with Isaac alone.
    When MC came back with a nutrient drink given by Isaac (ML doesn't know yet)
    MC gives to ML, saying is it good (like is it safe to drink since Isaac is a bad guy)
    ML tries a bit and says it's good for MC, MC takes it and starts drinking while ML was like where did you get it, did Han Li give it to you? MC told him it's from Isaac. ML proceeds to freak and say don't drink, stop drinking and something else, MC was like but you said it was good...stuffs happen kinda forgot.
    Poor Li Qian I say haha, cuz he had to see ML and MC's kissing session cuz he's in charge of security/monitoring the cameras

Love how ML gets interest in things about the human world tho....Like when he first try watermelon then want to try ice cream later.And getting into movies.And there was that one book, ML kept while MC was distrusting (MC used to read it to ML before and it got some sweet/romantic lines in there which are used later heh) .He yearns for the human society that MC lives in, wanting to be with him

Pfft reading now, MC is practicing his powers and decided they need more allies. He controlled over hundred of some black birds and was getting close to one, letting, exchanging memories to get them to trust him after he stop his control. ML got real jealous haha.
    "So in addition of that bird (the one MC named) , how many more dozen of new friends? Once I get my full power back, I'll make their heads all explode

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    who is SR?

4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    SR is Song Rin ....SR is actually son of the SZ's fiance and another S-class that lured her in

Jossy_Jikookmin, Kittsune and kiara8 like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant like, his role in the story

6. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh ....i dont know .... i need to go ask o/

7. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    About SR/SZ:
    SR is another S-class that was born from SZ's fiance... SR imprinted on SZ the same way ML decided on MC~ He(SR) was being used by the Juli group, and eventually escaped their control and lived 'in the wilds' in Nibelungen, losing touch with SZ. One of the reasons SZ wanted to keep ML under control/observation was because he thought that ML would be able to help him find SR. In the meantime, SR was also following Turin in order to help them out, even though SZ had betrayed him before... Eventually ML/MC help him locate SR in order to deal with Turin.

Not sure what exactly happened in the last 20 or so chapters that I haven't read, but i *did* read the ending (i have a bad habit of skipping) and SZ definitely didn't die... he ends up running Juli group after they all return to earth. SR & SZ are actually a couple by the very very end. There's a scene where SZ says, "That time.. when you wanted to kiss me and I didn't let you... you can do that now." :aww:

ZQ & Lover(Bai/Emmanuel)
    Bai does show up & they meet on earth when ZQ & MC are both sent back after the base they were at was attacked by a mutant Night Spirit (that Dr. Carlos cultivated, not knowing it was mutant). Turns out that Emmanuel was also infected by the virus that's affecting Nibelungen life forms, but he's kind of holding in order to protect ZQ. In the super-final ending ZQ goes back to Nibelungen and revives Emmanuel, and then decides to stay there to live with him forever. At that point he tells MC that wherever they are, regardless of whether they're in different worlds, they will forever be brothers. MC tells him to live well, because he will always believe that ZQ is living happily (since they can't have contact anymore... they've broken the connection between the two worlds and MC is the only one who will be going back to earth in order to reunite with Mo Ye).

@kiara8 in that quote, the ML is talking about 'time' because MC got injected by the virus from the Nibelungen by Turin (bad guy researcher that was the first known specimen of Nibelungen powers merging with humans) and seemed to be dead/dying. BUT it turns out that something in MC's blood makes him special and instead of being taken over and turned into a monster, he just gains some powers instead and is able to hear/connect with the Nibelungen world in the same way that ML & other S-class creatures can.

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, then what about SR? He also returns to Earth with MC?

9. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    In the finale, SR, WY, ML & the rest of MC's team all returned to earth and the connection between the two worlds was broken on purpose so that Isaac couldn't get back through and control earth. MC & ZQ were in Nibelungen, they stayed in order to deal with Isaac. Isaac & MC fight, then he gets destroyed by the local life forms of the Nibelungen. It's kind of a self-maintaining law of Nibelungen, when something exceeds its power and goes out of control, the world will self-regulate. MC & ZQ go to revive Emmanuel, and they fix up the shuttle enough so that MC can go back to earth to Mo Ye.

"What about Zhou Yu? The shuttle can't be sent back... It must be because the other side of the energy has been exhausted... " Han Li's face is full of guilt and worry, "Zhou Yu and Zhou Qing... Is it impossible for them to come back? "

Mo Ye, that was sleeping this whole while, slowly opened his eyes at that moment.

Like the black glazed sea, all the waiting and missing of the world could be included in it.

"I'm here. So Zhou Yu will definitely come back. " Mo Ye opened his mouth to say.

as a fun tidbit- while Mo Ye is waiting for MC to come back to him, he becomes a star of the entertainment industry and his face gets plastered everywhere:

"Mo Ye... Where is he? "

"He's everywhere." SR answered.

"What do you mean?" Zhou Yu raised his eyebrows.

SR showed expression of disdain, pointed outside.

Here is the Juli group headquarters, SZ sent a car to deliver Zhou Yu.

Whether it is the gas station of the expressway or the LED of the big shopping malls in the city, the image of Mo Ye can be seen everywhere.

"This guy has spent a year to become a hot international star," SR said. "It's really exaggerated and boring. "

and when MC & ML reunite:

Across the vast sea of people, they don't have to speak. They both know what the other is thinking about.

Zhou Yu: why did you do such a boring thing? The whole street is full of you. My appreciation of beauty will be overly stimulated.

Mo Ye: Because I wish that when you come back to this world, will endlessly meet me again and again.

Zhou Yu: And if I couldn't get back in this life?

Mo Ye: I have a lot longer lifespan than humans. I'll spend all my life looking for you until the end of the two worlds.

10. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved the story :aww::aww::aww: the writer is so good I'm dying! I'm happy for the Song Zhi guy. So there are three (four of you count Li quing with the girl :blobsmirk:) So good :blobokhand:

Jossy_Jikookmin likes this.
  11. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm so really not completely HE. After all they are apart.... would have been good if they could establish a connection between two worlds aka like telepathy X'D

Jossy_Jikookmin likes this.
  12. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. So good :cry:
    Are you kidding me!! It's BL!! It has a PLOT!! It has SEXY, HOT, COOL, BAD ASS characters, especially MC and there's obviously fluff mixed in too. How could this not be ideal??

Also do the MC and the ML do the... you know... *the deed*?  :blobpeek::whistle:

Kleep, Rangeles, Inland and 7 others like this.
  13. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    They do but it's glossed over. Just says tossed the whole night. But since there are hot make out its fine

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Jossy_Jikookmin and Misaki Yata like this.
  14. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stuffs happens....and this little last part of the extra is one of my fav <3
    MC(Zhou Yu), dialogue alternates....

ML: "Say it again!"
    MC: "What to say?"
    ML: "Say you loved me more than you thought!"
    "Did not you hear it? Why do I have to say it again?"
    "You told me to read in your head What is it! Maybe you're just laughing at me! "
    " I'll tell you a hundred years later . "
    " One hundred years later? Are you kidding? "
    " One hundred years long? I have not said ten thousand Years later. "
    " Then I became a fossil. "
    " Then I said to the fossils. "
    " You're a fossil! "
    " Needless to say. "
    " Zhou Yu ...... "
    " Ah? "
    " You're my catastrophe. "
    " Oh, you're doomed. "
    Taken from Google-sensei so may be off a little \o/

15. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm, what happened after the ML told the MC about the rules of the s-classes? Did mc feel guilty for not trusting ml? I kinda got pissed at mc for treating ml badly :(
    Wanna know how mc and ml make up. I hope it‘s not only after mc got to read ml‘s mind, bc that would suck.

Jossy_Jikookmin and Misaki Yata like this.
  16. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    this. i loved it, haha. the MC is so not a pushover and his banter/sense of humor is awesome. for some extra context, before the bit the skyelyne posted, this happened:

“你知道那天我不让你读我的大脑时,我在想什么吗?”
    "Do you know what I was thinking about that day when I didn't let you read my brain?"

正在伸懒腰的墨夜看了过来。
    Mo Ye that was lazily stretching looked over.

“你不是在心里嘲笑我吗?”墨夜还在耿耿于怀。
    "Weren't you laughing at me in your heart?" Mo Ye is still brooding.

“我在想,我们老了会怎么样。我问自己,你是不是还在我的身边?”
    "I was wondering, what will we be like when we're old. I was asking myself, would you still be by my side?"

“答案呢?”
    "What about the answer?"

“我不知道。世事无常,有时候我们理所当然的事情并不会发生。而有的时候我们觉得‘应该不会吧’的事情却反而来得理所当然。”
    "I don't know. The world is so changeable that sometimes things we take for granted do not happen. And sometimes things that we think 'probably won't be like this' end up becoming the norm."

“比如呢?”墨夜歪着脑袋问。
    "For example?" Mo Ye tilted his head.

“比如,我觉得,我比自己想象中更爱你。”
    "For example, I feel that, I love you more than I imagined."

and then after that Mo Ye is all shocked, then chases after MC trying to get him to say it again.. MC's such a tease though, and says ML'll have to wait 100 years. (ML is originally gonna live for a long, long time, modified-MC will also, so they do actually have that amount of time)
    周御揣着口袋继续向前走。
    With his hands in his pockets, Zhou Yu kept walking along.

墨夜愣在那里,看着周御的背影,随着周御越走越远,墨夜的眼睛越睁越大。
    Mo Ye stood there stunned, watching Zhou Yu's back. As that figure got further, Mo Ye's eyes were growing wider and wider.

就在周御即将消失在这片海滩的时候,墨夜飞奔着追了上去。
    Just as Zhou Yu was about to disappear on the beach, Mo Ye ran to catch up.

“你再说一遍!”
    "You say it again!"

“说什么?”
    "Say what?"

“说你比你自己想象中的更爱我!”
    "Say you love me more than you imagine!"

“你不是听到了吗?为什么我还要再说一遍?”
    "Don't you hear it? Why do I have to say it again? "

“那你让我读你脑子里想的是什么!说不定你就是在嘲笑我!”
    "Then let me read what you're thinking in your mind! Maybe you're laughing at me! "

“一百年以后我再对你说。”
    "I'll say it to you again one hundred years later."

“一百年以后?你开玩笑吧?”
    "One hundred years later? Are you kidding? "

“一百年算长吗?我还没有说一万年以后。”
    "Is one hundred years considered long? I haven't even mentioned ten thousand years later. "

“那我都成了化石了。”
    "I'll have already become a fossil by then."

“那我就对化石说。”
    "Then I'll say it to the fossil."

“你也成化石了!”
    "You'll also be a fossil!"

“那就不用说了。”
    "Then I won't have to say it anymore."

“周御……”
    "Zhou Yu..."

“嗯?”
    "Yes?"

“你真是我的劫难。”
    "You are really my calamity."

“哦,那你注定在劫难逃。”
    "Oh, then you're truly doomed."

ML actually told MC all of that while MC was basically dead/unconscious, so he never heard it. haha. when MC woke up he was infected with the virus and could connect with the Nibelungen world in the same way as the indigenous creatures, so ML actually had to help him learn how to control his ability. Throughout that, and also because ML then made the decision not to invade MC's mind unless MC gave permission, they slowly rebuilt their trust. MC also realizes that regardless of anything, he does care about ML. At one point MC does say to ML that he likes that they can communicate mentally, because there is only truths.

sweet tidbit: during one of ML & SZ's conversations, ML had once said that one of the things he liked the most about MC was actually that what he thought in his mind and what he said was always the same.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So, mc = uke, ml = seme?

18. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. but MC is pretty powerful in his own right and ML's day to day personality isn't that aggressive. he's just happy to be around MC.

actually before they did it for the first time, MC & ML were kinda both trying to top while making out, and MC's thoughts about the whole thing was "well, if i end up being the one that gets topped by ML in the end, it's probably okay." (MC also secretly lets ML have his way a lot..)

19. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love this to be reversible...So few reversible pairs in manga, and is there any in danmei?? (Other than HHYL and well, does that even count?) These two seem like they would have been good candidates for it.

Misaki Yata likes this.
  20. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    now that you mention it, i don't think i've ever really read a "reversible" pair in chinese BL novels. or even yaoi. personally when i'm in the mood for reversible BL i read english M/M novels (the emphasis on 'equality' is so much stronger in western non-fiction, it's really interesting ..)

*guilty admission: ... i actually prefer my semes to be full on seme-like with badass OPness and stuff. preferably rich. and super handsome. and powerful. hah. with a soft spot for MC. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: