Spoiler The Legend of Fu Yao

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AJ96, Aug 22, 2018.

1. AJ96

AJ96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Official synopsis:
    The archaeologist “red-haired witch” made too big of a disturbance while excavating tombs, gloriously becoming a martyr in the midst of the grave chamber’s collapse. Seventeen years later, she had transmigrated into the Five Regions Continent. The delinquent Meng Fuyao who struggled to survive in the lowest rungs of society, cast aside her boyfriend who was about to marry another person with a slice of his five fingers.

“Believe me, she will be an absolutely perfect wife. With her by your side, you will be like an aristocrat and her luxury poodle – no matter where you go, your status will increase by a hundred-fold and complement each other perfectly.”

Forsaken love, abandoned like dog shit. From then on it was a boundless sky and open sea, a trek of ten thousand li. To obtain the Seven States seals, fight against the world first. For the hope of return in her heart, brazenly collide with the Machiavellian royalty of the seven states, uniting the outstanding and talented under the heavens through fortuitous meetings.

And so, will this road of chanced affection go through the peak of heavenly mountains and the warmth of bonfires; the glint of sword shadows and the coldness of the glance backwards; the autumn sun’s golden wind and the flying sweep of the robe sleeve; or that chilly moonlit forest and that sprint like an arrow’s? Once love and that chosen, narrow path cross each other, which will prevail?

She said, I can dedicate myself to you, but if you do not want my body of hot blood, then I must draw your blood. She said, the efforts of my entire life have run in the opposite direction of true love, so are the heavens laughing at me? Then I guess I can only laugh at the heavens.

Three chi of torn silk, one zhang of spilt blood. A thousand li of expanded territory, ten thousand fallen corpses. One day the Luan and Phoenix will soar up with the winds, and Fuyao will rise straight up, ninety thousand li.
    link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/legend-of-fu-yao/

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  2. AJ96

AJ96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel! It is sooo much better than the cookie cutter c - novel that the synopsis leads you to believe. It starts off pretty slow, but man, does it build! Great characters, plot, romance - it's got potential!

Does any one have any spoilers past v2c19? Pretty please :aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Ssavilin likes this.
  3. AJ96

AJ96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita @kiara8

Requesting help! :sweating_profusely:

*Goes into hiding in the lurking corner again*:blobpeek:

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea what I did to warrant my name to pop up here

5. AJ96

AJ96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry! :blobsweat: I was hoping you had read it, or had spoilers. Didn't mean to bother you :notlikeblob:

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know what made you think I read it. I’ve only been active in bl threads so far

7. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoiler? Trying to read this but the start is pretty disheartening and it seems to have gloomy overall tone. So I want to know...

1. Happy ending?
    2. Is the romance prominent and fluffy?
    3. Who is ML?

8. astaterix

astaterix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. It's HE
    2. Yes, quite a lot, when MC and ML on the same scene.
    3. Zhangsun Wuji

stumblmer, JimmyFalcon and pandaqueen like this.
  9. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :aww::aww::aww:
    I shall continue reading then :cookie:

10. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way for her to go home is to collect these tokens in order to gain entry to meeting lord chang qing who's Wuji's big boss and can pretty much control the world. However, she can not go back to her home until she passes a life-threatening test.

Fuyao is actually originally from the world she's biding her time in.. in her past life! Fuyao was a lotus in her previous lifetime and held the deep affection of Wuji's previous master. In fact, the previous master almost ends Wuji in order to protect her. In his want to keep her safe, he sends her soul to the "modern world."

stumblmer and pandaqueen like this.
  11. SummerWind

SummerWind Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhangsun Wuji is that yuan guy right? The one with the monkey :blobspy::blobspy:

12. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t Wuji the ML why is the master trying to sépare them?

13. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Wuji is the ML.
    Chang Qing is a sect, and as mentioned the first lord of Chang Qing (all sect leaders are called Lord CQ btw) fell in love with the FL who was a lotus at the time and even fought against his own sect in order to keep her safe and send her to the future. Every other Lord Chang Qing following the first lord swears to kill the reincarnation of the lotus (FL) because she seduced their first master and almost ended their sect.

And do note these spoilers are from the drama. Not sure if it's going to be the same as the novel.

14. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have watched the drama they went in a totally different direction since in there Fuyao is supposedly the reincarnation of some evil master or whatnot. And the ending is so ambiguous like are they dead? Are they alive it’s so complicated.