Spoiler The Legend of Northern Blade

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by newbornleaf, Nov 6, 2020.

1. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

TITLE: The legend of Northern Blade / 북검전기
    LINK: https://page.kakao.com/home/북검전기/54189843
    SUMMARY: When the world was plunged into darkness by the ‘Silent Night’, Martial Artists from all over the place gathered to form the ‘Northern Heavenly Sect’. With overwhelming strength from the Northern Heavenly Sect, the Silent Night was pushed away and the people began to enjoy peace once more. However, as time passed the martial artists from the mainlands began to conspire against the ‘Northern Heavenly Sect’, and eventually caused the death of the Fourth Generation Sect Leader, Jin Kwan-Ho, destroying the sect with it. As everyone left the sect, Jin Kwan-Ho’s only son, Jin Mu-Won was left behind. Mu-Won has never learned anything about martial arts, but he eventually finds the Martial Techniques secretly left behind by his father and begins to acquire the martial arts of the Northern Heavenly Sect. Then one day, a mysterious girl appears before Mu-Won…!!

Any spoilers from the novel?

LordKarsus and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. TheLastSpartn

TheLastSpartn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one unfortunately... So sa and I hope in for some spoilers. The novel isn't also translated.

4. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, i finished mtl this novel, this novel have 400 chapter
    its really great story, but i probably miss many thing because name of person, techinuque, family, clan and etc is using full korean murim so i dont really remember so many of them
    if anyone want spoiler you can just tell me
    ;)

raw for this series :

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  5. newbornleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    a
    any spoiler about the girl she met in the earlier chapter? I think the girl now has white hair i forgot her name

6. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    Eunhaseol ?
    she will remember muwon little by little as story goes on, they will meet when muwon on the run when central heaven alliance is on hunt for him, but when they meet eunhanseol is on berserk mode (her bodyguard is the one who make her to activate it) because her master want her to massacare many people so people will fear the silent night, muwon after that try to make her remember, eunhaseol after that remember muwon, but because muwon and eunhaseol both heavily injured they choose to fall on the cliff to avoid their pursuer

Melita_H, clishae, Kumoshiro and 6 others like this.
  7. newbornleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    is she the main heroine of the series? did they end up together? I'm currently at the latest chapter in the manhwa and I can't get enough how badass Muwon whenever he's fighting

Lxina0 likes this.
  8. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, she is the main heroine of series, many girl interested with muwon and many of his allies want muwon to marry their daughter but muwon only have eyes for hanseol, i just feel bad for poison girl because she really like muwon

they did ended up together, muwon propose to her in chapter 348, and they get married in chapter 349, they have little wedding because their circumstances, hanseol get pregnant in chapter 377 before the last war between central heaven alliance and northern academy and thats make muwon set his mind to win no matter what

after the last war, there are 5 year time skip, they have cute daughter called yeongyeong who always play with munjung

donaiseiyuu, Melita_H, Lxina0 and 9 others like this.
  9. newbornleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers

10. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    your welcome, just tell me if you want more

newbornleaf likes this.
  11. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    Some heavy spoiler for this novel
    reminder the name probably wrong because i read it on mtl, and i forgot some of the name in this series but i will try to describe it as much i can

if you already read the manhwa, i think you already have see design of Jo cheonwo and Yeon cheon-hwa , and the shilloutte of the other 2
    so far in the story muwon killed three of them :
    -He killed Jo cheonwo in chapter 69 of manhwa. btw his son jo un-kyung is actually puppet of the mastermind all along
    -He will kill Yeon cheon-hwa when muwon said his father is innocent and doesnt have connection with silent night in front of central heaven alliance court, yeon cheonhwa said its bullshit and want to kill muwon because he doesnt want people to know he betray muwon father because he want fame and position
    -After 3 years timeskip, muwon will come to castle one of northern lord, i forgot his name but on illustration in manhwa he wielding spear and muwon see his former uncle just lazed out for 10 years, he still strong but he is nowhere on muwon level after 3 year timeskip, after muwon kill him, all the lord subordinate bowed to him and pledge their loyalty to muwon, because they are warrior and they want to fight again
    -The last northern lord will become muwon ally, his name is Gyeongmosaeng. he is the one who feel really bad betraying muwon father because he know muwon father is innocent , he want to follow muwon father till the end but muwon father said he doesnt want it because muwon father doesnt want to drag him down too, but muwon father said to him if muwon actually go out to the world and he need help he should help him if he can, he still feel bad even after muwon get married with hanseol because he feel like he still piece of shit who betrayed muwon father.

the mastermind who behind everything is one of nine sky or actually the founder and the strongest nine sky, he called Moyongyuelchon and he is from invicible(mtl named it this) family
    He is really strong and have everything, but he want to become the ruler of the world, so just strong isnt enough, he need influence. So he make a plan where there will be common enemy of the world so all people will unite and fight them together, thats why Silent Night get created, after that silent night make havoc in everywhere and make people fear them, after that he make central heavy alliance and recruit strong people to fight silent night, after that he recruit all the strongest people that fight silent night and create Nine Sky
    but after a time, he cant really control silent night and its make peple losing their trust to them, so he make Northern heaven alliance with the purpose only to fight silent night. After northern alliance defeat silent night, things got calmer, but moyongyuelchon see the potential of northern alliance, he afraid northern alliance will become hindrance in his path so he make some bullshit rumor where northern alliance is actually the ally of silent night, with that rumor people believe it, but muwon father know this but he cant do anything to stop it so he take all the blame of the rumor and he sacrifice himself so muwon can live.

Silent Night get created by Moyongyuelchon, the founder and the strongest of nine sky, their job is to wreck havoc in the world so people will united to fight them, but as the time goes on, some people from silent night rebel and doesnt want to become pawn of moyongyuelchon, their rebellion doesnt end well, but as the time goes on, some leader of silent night is agree with them and want to actually fight so they dont become pawn anymore, but the thing is they need to fight the wall called northern heavenly alliance and they lose, so they hiding in the shadow again till one of the leader apprentice Dan-yeop (the one who kidnap people and turn it into monster in the manhwa) got killed because he want silent night to awaken from their slumber, and its make all the leader of silent night realized they need to fight till the end.

you can see some of leader illustration in manhwa chapter 76
    -Yoo seon-myung, the whirlwind of dark spirit, his power basically like super speed, he come to sichuan province to wreak havoc there, he first destroy tang family territory and make the tang family leader dead, after that he continue his havoc to some sichuan territory (i forgot the name) , muwon come before the area get fully destoyed, and muwon kill him
    -Man Chu-san, axe of total destruction, as his title said, his power is his axe, he fought with one of nine sky Hyeonso because he know hyeonso there to kill their leader, he got killed by hyeonso and hyeonso bodyguard and his bodyguard actually silent night people that betray silent night.
    -Seo Geum-Hyang, witch of white night, she is hanseol master, she make hanseol become berserk to massacare people to make people scared of silent night but hanseol get stopped by muwon. She will try to kill muwon when muwon on the run because muwon get hunted again by central heavenly alliance, but hanseol stop her. i probably missed it, but i think the novel doesnt mention her again after she fail to kill muwon , but she probably cant do anything because she got heavily injured.
    -Womoncheon, spear of black wing, he meet muwon second time when he eating noodles in silent night noodle stand, muwon give him some information so both silent night and central heaven alliance can destroy each other. He get killed by Moyongyuelchon grandson, Moyonghyun when silent night raided central heaven alliance.
    -Kerosene(mtl name), the leader of silent night, he is really strong, he come to the new northern heavenly alliance to check some thing, but realized the one who make all of it happen is hajinwol, because he realized hajinwol is on different level on silent night strategist he want to kill him but muwon stop him before that happen. He raided invicible family to kill moyongyuelchon, but he got stopped by one of nine sky damjeoksim, he killed damjeoksim but because his battle with him he got heavily injured and moyongyuelchon can kill him easily.

Nine sky get created by Moyongyuelchon as the ruler of world, as time goes on, some of nine sky actually realize they are just pawn of moyongyuelchon and they try to challenge him but they cant win so the only thing they can do is just stick to him till the end.
    Almost all of nine sky will get killed by muwon, the other is retired or get killed by the other, here the list of nine sky :
    -Nenggunhui, he is one of nine sky that will become ally of muwon, he saved muwon on the run when central heaven alliance on the hunt for him. One of nine sky redyeop jinin almost caught up with muwon but nenggunhui saved muwon from him, because of this he got jailed for three years until muwon saved him
    -Red-yeop jinin, he get killed by muwon when muwon and want to rescue black moon leader, muwon discover there is nenggunhui that got jailed so he rescue him because he rescue muwon three years ago. When muwon killed him, he using new face and new identity so people that watch fight doesnt know its him, and he get new title called Silver Slayer
    -Changryong geomje, he retired after get defeated by dam soo cheon(the big guy in chapter 9 of manhwa)
    -Hyeonso, he get killed by muwon after Hyeonso killed one of silent night four demon lord, mansuchan. but because of this muwon new identity get discovered when he get confronted in one of nine sky house, seomunsae
    -Seomunsae, Grandfather of SeomunHyerung(the smart woman that come to northern heaven alliance in earlier chapter) , he discovered muwon new identity but he get killed off guard by muwon because seomunsae think muwon ki get destroyed by his weapon and think muwon cant fight anymore. After this event muwon in on the run from central heaven alliance again.
    -Bulyeong shinseung, He is monk i think, and he know why muwon want to kill him because of revenge, he is get killed by muwon and his disciple come to him and he tell to not get revenge on muwon because he know its his sin when northern alliance get destroyed and he just stand there and do nothing about it.
    -Damjeoksin, dam soo cheon father, he died while fighting the leader of silent night Kerosene, but moyongyuelchon said its muwon that killed him to make dam soo cheon want to kill muwon.
    -Shimmeuk, one of nine sky that really close to moyongyuelchon, he fight shimmooeui(one of silent night hidden card) when silent night raid invicible family, after that he joined the war between central heaven alliance and northern heaven alliance, he got heavily injured while fighting against the other nine sky nenggunhui, i dont know if he still alive after this or died
    -Moyongyuelchon, the founder and the strongest nine sky, he have one child called moyongsangcheon and three grandson moyonghyun, moyongjin, and moyongsung (the leader of iron brigadir). Myongsung will get saved by muwon when his grandfather brainwashed him to become some sort of berserker and massacared people, moyongjin will died by muwon because he raided and burned the village in northern alliance, moyonghyun died because his injuries that he get from fight with damsoocheon get worse, moyongyuelchon will died in muwon hand because muwon can counter his invicible techinique, and moyongsangcheon will died by hanseol when hanseol raided invicible family when they busy on the war.

like i said in this thread, you can see the spoiler above
    Hanseol is the only main heroine of this series ,many girl interested with muwon and many of his allies want muwon to marry their daughter but muwon only have eyes for hanseol, i just feel bad for poison girl because she really like muwon
    she will remember muwon little by little as story goes on, they will meet when muwon on the run when central heaven alliance is on hunt for him, but when they meet eunhanseol is on berserk mode (her bodyguard is the one who make her to activate it) because her master want her to massacare many people so people will fear the silent night, muwon after that try to make her remember, eunhaseol after that remember muwon, but because muwon and eunhaseol both heavily injured they choose to fall on the cliff to avoid their pursuer
    for 3 whole year, muwon and hanseol live on the same house, muwon always cook for hanseol and hanseol really like it, muwon teach her how to cook but she said her cooking cant be compared to muwon. She always wait for muwon to comeback because he usually on training to become stronger to fight nine sky
    Muwon propose to her in chapter 348, and they get married in chapter 349, they have little wedding because their circumstances, hanseol get pregnant in chapter 377 before the last war between central heaven alliance and northern academy and thats make muwon set his mind to win no matter what
    After the last war, there are 5 year time skip, they have cute daughter called yeongyeong who always play with munjung

as the story goes on, muwon allies will increased and the previous allies will become more stronger than before
    -Hajinwol(the three eyed scholar) is the actual MVP, he is the one who plan to rebuild northern heavenly alliance, the one who convinced muwon to recruit the remaining northern lord, he is the one who negotiate with all clan in sichuan province, and the one managed solved all the problem in northern heavenly alliance, even the enemy from silent night and central heavenly alliance agree he is the one who actually more dangerous than muwon and in the last war he the one who get targeted first.
    -after timeskip the first , the first one that become stronger is guard hwang, he is the one who break the wall to reach master level, in the last war he managed to hold moyongyuelchon with kwang munjung, before muwon saved them
    -seo mu sang will become the second person that become master level, he break the wall to master level when he fight moyongjin bodyguard, in the last war he and nenggunhui managed to hold one of nine sky and three sky angel(mtl name) and seomusang managed to defeat 2 of 3 of them.
    -kwakmunjung, he is muwon first appretince and brother, he is mvp when muwon on get hunted again by central heavenly alliance because he kill 3 of nine sky, after he hold back so many pursuer and managed to go back to northern alliance, he got new title called dragon swordman, in epilogue he always play with muwon daughter yeongyeong
    -Chung in(black moon spy) , he always doing many task for muwon and muwon will help him when he got problem, when muwon want him to spy jo unkyung he got caught by his subordinate and must run, muwon saved him when his pet tell muwon to save him. he really great ally for muwon, when muwon help him to rescue black moon leader, black moon as organization will pledge their loyalty to muwon, when muwon get hunted again by central heavenly alliance he managed to hold so many people but he got caught in the end, he got tortured for a month before muwon come and rescue him again.
    -Maddokwang, he joined northern alliance after timeskip, he accompany muwon when muwon want to go to invicible family to check some thing, in the last war he lost arm to damsocheon.
    -nenggunhui, one of nine sky and gyeongmosaeng one of northern lord
    -all clan in sichuan province included tang family, they will become great ally to muwon after muwon saved them from one of the silent night demon lord yooseonmyung, they actually hate nine sky so they pledge their loyalty to muwon.

after northern heavenly alliance win against central heavenly alliance and western heavenly alliance, muwon go to central heavenly alliance and tell people about the truth of this world where everything that happen is because moyongyuelchon from invicble family, everyone shocked about that but muwon can prove any of his claim and thats make people angry toward invicble family and raided their base, because all the core of invicible family is dead its easy for people to raid it and destroy it.
    After that muwon said, everyone now can become strongest and can make their organization without anyone pressure, but muwon warn them if anyone try to make the second central heavenly alliance that want to control the world, northern heavenly alliance will become their enemy, everyone after that scared because the one who win the war now is northern heavenly alliance and the people will become their pawn, but unlike anyone expectation, northern heavenly alliance doesnt move at all from sichuan province, and its make people confused, after some month people try to visit them and they are disappear from sichuan province and no one know where they are going.
    After 5 year timeskip, the world changed, several organization got created but till now no one know where northern heavenly alliance, we got scene where kwak munjung riding a cart and go somewhere, then he got attacked by someone, but munjung doesnt attack back because he know the one who attack is yeongyeong muwon and eunhaseol daughter, munjung then escort yeongyeong back, and when they got back, in front of gate muwon and eunhaseol waiting for yeongyeong, muwon hug yeongyeong where she run to him, this place is actually the old northern heavenly alliance is located, after that munjung see all people in northern heaven alliance like hajinwol, guard hwang, seomunsang, etc smiling at him.
    the end

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    donaiseiyuu, Melita_H, Zoyi and 14 others like this.
  12. Ashi17

Ashi17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for the spoilers man, can you tell what happens to the cerulean dragon society (the kids of the nine skies especially the smart(dumb imo) lady. Does he get a new blade later on or still uses the currrent bewitched blade? and what happens to han jin wol ?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  13. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    that smart lady called seomun hyerung ? she actually terrifiying enemy, she is actually smart and make muwon almost died 2 times, she and dam soo cheon making new organization called western heavenly alliance, but because they still need influence and recognition from central heavenly alliance , they joined a war with central heavenly alliance to fight northern heavenly alliance, her fighting with hajinwol is the best too, they are fighting with each other illusion but in the end she lost and acknowledge hajinwol is the best strategist. she died in the last war because dam soo cheon got berserk and get killed by muwon, she said she is nothing without dam soo cheon so she killed herself. i forgot what happened to other kid, shim won lee, but i think he isnt really important

till the end he still using snow flower i think, but before the last war he make new weapon to counter moyongyuelchon ability

hajinwol still alive till the end, he almost got killed by silent night leader because silent night leader acknowledge him as the smartest strategist before muwon interrupted him. in the last war he got targeted by moyongyuelchon too , but guard hwang and kwak munjung managed to stop moyongyuelchon before muwon appear. he follow muwon till the end , after timeskip he and everyone that still alive stay in the former location of northern heavenly alliance

donaiseiyuu, Melita_H, Zoyi and 10 others like this.
  14. newbornleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    is muwon and hanseol together during the 3year timeskip? that remind me where she's dependent to muwon in the early chapter of manhwa

15. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, but not for the whole 3 year because muwon usually go outside for training because he know he isnt strong enough to fight against nine sky, but everytime muwon comeback from training they usually together in one house

Zoyi, SpicyZombie, LayZhang and 5 others like this.
  16. OverlyBadassmc

OverlyBadassmc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lawlogic77 wow, just wow. I knew this is different than the other, but after what you just spoiled this got another higher realm for me. Thanks.
    Btw could you share your mtl ( I also got the raw, but to lazy to mtl-ing my self)

17. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    i just use google translate, and choose the thing that translate the whole document, i know papago is better for korean mtl but i am lazy to copy 5k word every time i want to read the mtl

18. Abobo2k

Abobo2k New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lawlogic77 did they mention the first sect leader of northern sect

19. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    no i think or maybe i miss it because mtl, they just mention northern heavenly alliance get created by moyongyuelchon, theres no some hidden lore or twist about the first sect leader of northern sect

20. newbornleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Untitled.png
    waiting to happen again