News The Legendary Mechanic (End)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by lehur, Dec 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, after 2 years reading, this novel had ended

Oblih likes this.
  2. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilersssssssss!!!!
    I stopped reading mtl I think after he fought the top mechanics guy the second time(?) and the other galaxy was about to attck(?)

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I am reading C1462... not ending... yet.

It is Star Ocean 3 and Cultivation 40k shit, again.

Also, ffs I think I have been reading this work for also more than two years. I dropped Pivot of the Sky, Sword of Dawn and Release that Bitch...

Ps. Nvr mind, it ended at C1463. Yup, a end that isn't an end. Ok I guess.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  4. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UHHH, I really thought it was being dropped lmao, i'm only at chapter 1097, geez

5. marvince

marvince <The Unemployed>(will change if employed)

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened? Is it good? The legendary mechanic is just one of the very few novels that ive been reading. I dont want it to end badly :(

6. LollipoPReapeR

LollipoPReapeR Frequent visitor of the Yellow Springs Resort

Reading List:
    Link
    OP is being ambiguous, the following comments are not much better tbh. Novelupdates says it ends around 1460, but I don't know how much that can be trusted. However these long webnovels are renowned for having shitty/rushed endings.

marvince likes this.
  7. FivePilots

FivePilots Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So for those that want to know about the MTL (that means that there might be some details wrong).

It wouldn't be wrong to say that the story is a bit rushed, like he got a daughter with Ames, but there is not even a single interaction between them. The later chapters really went by fast, not bad, but just too fast IMO. The story is technically finished and by that I mean right now, the author is not writing this story, but a sequel in the future is possible. It is an open ending, many things aren't answered, but Xiao returned "home". Out of nowhere, he appears above his hometown with a spaceship, and yes a player immediately recognized him as Black Star (not weird since that there is a massive spaceship above you). We don't know what he will do but, but it is most likely something to do with him trying to be a 'bridge' between worlds. In the end, we need a sequel, it is a great novel, but without at least a side story or a sequel, it just leaves a bitter aftertaste.

StaticHD and marvince like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.