Spoiler The Lighter and Princess Gown

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by wafflebeauty, Oct 22, 2017.

1. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    So i finished binge reading up to recently translated chapters, and try to search for spoiler when i found none. I decided to create a thread and hopefully anyone is willing to give some spoiler?

Also this story have so little tags and the descriptions doesn't help at all but honestly i like this and hoping MC and ML will 3nded up together in a HE.
    Since MC has background as young lady from healthy family and quite powerful background in educational minister (?), and Li Xun as poor illegitimate son from poor family whose pretty much abused him except his kind older sister, will they really able to go through shit and ended up together? Li Xun "unique" personality come from his quite dramatic past (or so), will MC able to somehow tame him?

I got so many questions but i'll save it for later when some kind soul is willing to spoil :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobpeek:

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus [NUFs cutest Panda][Pandesu~][BootyFul][Hungry]

Reading List:
    Link
    ... is this the krusty crab?

P.s. looks like nobody has read the novel

3. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems so, maybe the vague descriptions or the story itself doesn't really attract people's interest. too bad ah:blobpensive::blobpensive:

4. chocolateiscream

chocolateiscream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can someone please please please comment a spoiler about this novel. I really love it and waiting for more

5. pavithrasrs

pavithrasrs New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please share a link to read the lighter and princess gown- eternal file ( book2) English version? The links I checked have the same chapters as in book 1.