Spoiler The Little Merman (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, Dec 9, 2019.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Little Merman
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3962310
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-little-merman/
    Description:

Jiang Yu was a small mermaid who couldn’t sing. He had always felt inferior because of this. Not until he came to shore to find the father of his baby did he discovered that his talent turned out to be acting. Since then, he had trampled on the scum man, going on the acting road all the way, and progressing triumphantly.

Qin Shen: ??? You ran away after sleeping with me, and you still call me a scum man?

The not yet met Jiang Yu: Oh, it’s a small star who wants to hug my thighs.

The after contact Jiang Yu: Really fragrant.

Qin Shen found that things around him often disappeared, at first it was handkerchiefs, then ties, and then his shirt. And every time he lost something, there will be more pearls around him. One day, he caught all the things he had lost in that room, and he saw a little thief in his pajamas.

The little thief Jiang Yu is not happy, pointing at the jar of pearls, I am not a thief, I have money for you.

--------------------------------

Looking for any kind of spoilers on what happens further in the series or chapter summaries. Any kind of spoiler is welcome. Hoping to find out more about the MC and ML's interactions between them or any cute baby moments for MC and ML's meng child.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    ahsudole, Kaylee, Selax and 2 others like this.
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol sounds super cute! :cookie: spoilers?

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for spoilers~! :blobpeek:

5. Winter2684

Winter2684 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last two extras are so cute
    I really hope the author could write more about it, but it ends right there and it sounds like a cliffhanger
    I really hope they could remember their past together

6. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did mc get pregnant? And how is the interaction between the baby and his father?

How did the father find out it was his baby?

7. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reaching his adulthood, naive MC gets too excited to have his legs. Climbs up to a cruise ship, gets drunk and jumps into a bed. That bed belongs to our aphrodisiac drugged aggressive ML, whom was suffering from 'deaf & mute' little bird syndrome for years. The over enthusiastic ML smashes the semi/unconscious little tasty fish for a night..And voila: there's a cute fish egg in the naive fish's belly.

The interaction between baby and father happens in later chapters. The father spoils the round little fish. Little fish turns his little butt to father and ruins fathers 'quality time with mommy fish' dreams most of the time.

ML found out the baby was a mermaid/merman when he was bathing the little bun. The round baby fishy wasn't afraid to show his tail to father. Father gets the shock of his life. He knew MC had some strange abilities/maybe he was not human but he didn't get close to guessing mermaid part. Even after that he didn't wake up to knowing the baby was his. It was only after he used the baby as a bait to lure his enemies, someone told him the baby was his. That someone: his mother did a paternity test to help ML keeping his inheritance

8. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There 3 mermaid couples in this story.
    MC and ML aka Jiang Yu and Qin Shen
    MC's merman friend, Lin Cheng (a singer) and Gu Yang (Lin Cheng's boss)
    MC and Lin Cheng's friend who sadly fell in love with scum. The scum experimented on their friends in secret lab. Later Jiang Yu and Lin Cheng helped the friend and his son to escape. The scum was later eaten by shark. They baited the scum to sea and mermaid leader ordered shark to eat him, protecting the secret about mermaid.

MC and ML had a son. At first, the son liked to swim in aquarium and then ML built swimming pool in the second floor. The kids then spent his time swimming with/terrorizing fish there.

Lin Cheng and Gu Yang had a son too. Unfortunately, his son first sight was ML. So whenever his son saw ML, he was abandoned. Gu Yang wanted to take revenge by having ML's second son first sight. But his plan failed.

http://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&ref=TVert_ct&dl=en&rr=HE&a=http://m.txt101.com/id/11297/

I read it here

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

10. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    Kawaiik

11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Come again? Don't know what to think about this male lead now.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  12. Axvii

Axvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Im new here! Waiting for new spoilz thank you XD

13. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also not sure what did the author try to do. The baby was tossed more than once in different criminal activities... It's been some time I read it, but as I remember the story was all over the place. I can't call it gag or parody, but all the things those characters did were pretty absurd.

14. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this. I think the spoilers above are enough. But feel free if you have any questions.

Just a random spoilers~
    - ML and Gu boss will be imprisoned on an uninhabited island. The shark will guard them so they will not escape.

- MC's son is a bully. He bullied the fish. But actually he just playing with the fish. And also he didn't like his sibling (MC's second child) at first.

- MC elder and ML grandfather are so cute. Their first meeting is not good. They bickering about MC and his son. It's because ML grandfather is so shocked when he knew about mermaid identity. MC elder then threatened to bring MC back to the sea.

- The mermaid will build a company on the uninhabited island. The capital is from ML because he distressed MC. MC everyday crying to collect pearl. They will use the pearl to buy the island and start business.

- The most important thing to pregnant mermaid is their partner. Because the baby will agitated and MC will be sick if he is not around the partner. So MC and his friend are looking for ML. Then MC found ML from his smell. He started to take ML's thing and exchange it with his pearl. At first, the smell from ML's thing is enough. But then it's not enough anymore.

Shizun, alexfilia, mereumsama and 5 others like this.
  15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...O get the feeling the MC is too naive aka stupid.....had enough with this type mc....

Ghost_of_a_Witch likes this.