Spoiler The Little Prince in the Ossuary

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dreannhirt, Jun 2, 2020.

1. dreannhirt

dreannhirt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers beyond Chapter 40? Will our MC be able to return to reality in the future? Who’s the love interest (if there is any)? Was a tad bit curious since the translator hasn’t updated for a month.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. akegamai

akegamai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read from the translation group (Active Translations) that took over Patchwork Novels after chapter 40 (Chapters 41-85) and have read the chapters in MTL until chapter 120. Assuming that you have not yet caught up with the translated chapters from Active Translations, I will answer your questions from the information I know. I won't put any explicit spoilers, but it will still contain mentions of events from future chapters that has not been properly translated yet.

1. Will our MC be able to return to reality in the future?

First of all, the story seems to be leaning over to that kind of ending. Chapter 120 (The chapter I have most recently read) and before that has mentions of Gyeoul wanting to earn Stars, which is currency in the VR world that can be exchanged into real world money or vice versa. We don't know yet what he will be using the Stars he earns for, and there is no other mention of it other than that one time, but I have read somewhere along the way that he could maybe use it to buy a real body in the real world and leave Virtual Reality. This is only a theory, but the possibility is very real.

2. Who’s the love interest (if there is any)?

As far as I've read, nobody, from who he has met in both the real world and virtual world could possibly become his lover. If you put everything together, first of all, he has no interest in such things. His stream viewers who donated thousands of stars for him to have sex with a girl were often declined without a second thought. (Well of course, it could just be from his own trauma of such.) But sometime after, the viewers stopped requesting for that. And once, his most enthusiastic sex enthusiast asked him to have a sweet, vanilla love story with one of the girls for Stars. However, Gyeoul yet again declined. Which means Gyeoul himself doesn't want to experience Romance. All of the girls he's met so far has had no actual 'Romantic Tension', and unless there will be a female character that will be introduced and have any romantic potential with him, then my answer for now is no. (Also, the author doesn't seem to want to have any romance in this novel.)

This is 2 years and 4 days late, but I hope you are still interested enough in The Little Prince In The Ossuary that you will continue reading it. Also, if I have any updates on the questions you asked, or if you have any more, then I will respond as much as my restricted knowledge is capable of. Thank you.

3. PinkishThoughts

PinkishThoughts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @akegamai

Hei

I was just wondering if u knew something about what would happen to the man that bought his body and his trash parents that forced him into it. If u do could u pretty plis tell me?

Cause I think if those horrible people don’t get a horrible and well deserved ending, I think a part of me will always hurt when thinking of this novel

Cause the feeling I got when reading what happened to him (I am at ch 40 btw) it that burning injustice feeling. How could his own parents be so evil? And that old monster of a merchant that did those things to him and basically stole his body. It seriously made me cry a bit. It’s just so horrible mygod!!! There’s has got be justice!

It has to! I refuse to believe that nothing happens to them and they never get punished. So pliss… do u know if he ever gets his revenge on them??

4. novelworld

novelworld New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, we have decided to pick up this absolute gem of a novel and this is the latest chapter of The Little Prince of Ossuary.
    novelworldtranslations.blogspot. com/2023/10/the-little-prince-in-ossuary-chapter-86.html
    Enjoy!