Spoiler The Long Chase for the President’s Spouse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizuka Mikki, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this came out today? ( •⌄• ू )✧

Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-long-chase-for-the-presidents-spouse/

Description:
    Seven years ago. Zhang Heng was a recently transferred student with poor grades; Gu Zhun was the school’s top elite student. The bad student lost his way, prompting him to abduct the elite student to give him directions. The top student thought he would not have any other connection with this stupid person. Who would know this thing known as connection would come knocking at his door. As a result the two people who were poles apart ended up in the same elite class. The top student, free from any desires, pursued his studies wholeheartedly. The bad student was fervent about car racing at Mount Autumn…. Who could have expected, that due to a disagreement, the two of them would inexplicably become friends. Their classmates were astonished.
    Seven years later. The top student had difficulty finding a job. He met a benefactor at a job fair, quickly getting a job to avoid being destitute. Who would know that his immediate superior, the overbearing president, would actually be the “The racing god of Mount Autumn”. As such, disagreements happened, and they reconciled once again?

@alexfilia Time to work your magical pokes~

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks around*
    Begone begone begone @LaDyViL :p

cheerydandan likes this.
  4. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm looks interesting tho the tags make it seem like its a smutty story lol

5. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    True true. But ah life is really unfair for the top student. Still though I actually thought ML was the top student

Misaki Yata, mereumsama and ludagad like this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like real life lol. Family background matters more than individual effort. I'm guessing the ML who was a weak student had a family business or something. Haven't read it, so I'm guessing. Or maybe his charisma is really strong, so he pushed ahead in work? That's another reality too lol.

7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Bc the translation group reliable, i'll just wait the translated chapter <33 and won't read the raw, unless i can't stand it anymore

cheerydandan and Shizuka Mikki like this.
  8. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone said its BL! *sneaks in*

Wait... Who's the ML?

9. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    the bad student I guess

10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-long-chase-for-the-presidents-spouse/

Description: Seven years ago. Zhang Heng was a recently transferred student with poor grades; Gu Zhun was the school’s top elite student. The bad student lost his way, prompting him to abduct the elite student to give him directions. The top student thought he would not have any other connection with this stupid person. Who would know this thing known as connection would come knocking at his door. As a result the two people who were poles apart ended up in the same elite class. The top student, free from any desires, pursued his studies wholeheartedly. The bad student was fervent about car racing at Mount Autumn…. Who could have expected, that due to a disagreement, the two of them would inexplicably become friends. Their classmates were astonished. Seven years later. The top student had difficulty finding a job. He met a benefactor at a job fair, quickly getting a job to avoid being destitute. Who would know that his immediate superior, the overbearing president, would actually be the “The racing god of Mount Autumn”. As such, disagreements happened, and they reconciled once again?

I haven't read this yet, but still! I want some spoilers!! Please give me spoilers!!!! Any thing will do!

11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
  12. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
  13. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    This never ending BL raw spoiler (everyday someone will posting) make me confused which novel I must read first :blobdizzy::facepalm:

Must I give some my japan bl raw spoiler too that the story is good too?
    I didn't have a time to translate it thought it was one shoot.

gideon likes this.
  14. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why oh why I am always tempted to click * add to reading list *

morticia_addams likes this.
  15. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, looks interesting~
    *peeks at novelupdate page and number of chapters* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAAAAAY there is 19 chaps so far Whooohooo!

16. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Came here for a sneak peak of spoilers but... :cry::cry::cry:

I just read the latest translated chapter (35) and I got stunned at first because Zhang Heng (ML) pushed Gu Zhun (MC) to read Sekaiichi Hatsukoi!!!(y):ROFLMAO: When I read it, I can't help my heart tighten and feel giddy inside! :X3::giggle:

I hope after this, GZ will realize that he is similar to Onodera... Haha!

Any kind soul out there? Will set up camp here for now... :p

mereumsama likes this.
  17. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this bc waiting more chapters plus there's other raw to read . . . but tell me that MC isn't as annoying as Onodera Ritsu . . . i beg you

18. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assure you that MC is far from annoying! :D
    I guess MC is just super confused because all his life, he is only focused on studying so as not to be a burden to his sister. MC is so clueless on matters of love or any kind of romantic relationship. ML had already confessed but MC does not know how to deal with it so... our ML took an unimaginable action to educate our MC. He brought our MC into a store in Japan that sells BL materials! Haha!

Note that MC is a 100% virgin and has no idea how s*x between two people is done. He only knows the scientific explanation about it where sperm and egg unites to form a zygote... that grows into an embryo... Lol!

And by the way! When they were in middle school, ML helped MC to jerk off because MC was not aware about things like arousal and erection and how to deal with such thing so ML ;) gladly ;) helped him resolve it. :ROFLMAO:

//: I'm also currently reading another raw *sniff* *sniff* so I'm really hoping that somebody out there couldn't hold it any longer and binge-read the raws of this novel! :LOL: ://

19. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    more info about the fiance please! And does ML's family ever found out that he likes mc?

20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    will mc parents ever play a role in the story?