Spoiler The Magician’s Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 6, 2019.

1. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    200 :
    OK. I agree with Rolls. Damn you Arondight.

The sword attacked Maybelle violently, and Rosickel became angry.

Rossi boosted Maybelle's magic because it was pissed off, cursing the sword as a rude thing lol.

Rykell also felt that Arondight is dangerous and tried to protect his precious daughter.

Maybelle & Aslan tried to solve this problem together, because Aslan won't get his trial at this rate...

Rolls informed that this sword didn't harm the other challengers, though..:blobhero:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  2. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh papa Rykell why so gemes :LOL:

Thanks for the spoilers @afelice !!!

afelice likes this.
  3. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I feel sorry for Khan. He's doing everything to cover Maybelle's "innocent comments" about the boys lol
    He even pretended to be sick (the reason of the sickness : "winter season". do the math) when Martha explained about the love song to Maybelle and asked who sang the song for her.
    Fortunately, Martha got the signal and moved on, because she realized that the singer will be in deep trouble if "Mr. Hans the guardian" heard about it.

ah, My update will be slower/shorter because office works :blobsad:

4. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Khan the very first time he appeared. Such a loyal and kind hearted man, I can't imagine how Maybelle could adapt with the mansion and with Rykell without him. Tbh Rykell was not the best father in the beginning haha but now he is super duper gemes!!

Well, I can understand why Rykell is so protective towards Maybelle especially related to boys. Papa can't bear to have his lovely daughter to be taken again from him.

I really like his character development. At first I was confused how this 'heartless' and 'cold' man can got married to an elf and even have a daughter.

Now I understand his charm :oops:

5. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that Rykell met his future wife when he ran away from Cyclamen house.

I need to confirm again, but young Rykell actually had a run-in with Von Kyle's father (the previous owner of Arondight) and met a very powerful beast in their adventure. That's why he knew that Arondight appeared some decades ago.

Rykell didn't went to details but it was one of the main trigger for him to separated himself from the main family (and Maybelle became even more curious)

201 :
    - ASLAN IS THE NEW MASTER OF ARONDIGHT. He didn't believe that he managed to surpress the sword's power using his own aura.
    - Aslan confessed again, and the same scene from the end of 2nd season repeated. Except now RYKELL is the one who blocked Aslan.
    - Well, Aslan really thought that a knight and an archmage is the ideal pair (since the time of the first emperor. They supported the Emperor together).
    - Rykell really has a soft spot for Aslan. Maybe Aslan managed to impress him because the young man protected his daughter from an angry magic sword lol.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  6. eatyourcookies

eatyourcookies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys, maybe someone knows how old maybelle and phon are? i really want to know :X3:

7. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 1 :
    Maybelle 10, Abel 12, Bellerophon 13(14), Aslan 14

Season 2 :
    Maybelle 11, Abel 13, Bellerophon 14(15), Aslan 15

Season 3:
    - First Part : Maybelle 14, Abel 16, Bellerophon 17(18), Aslan 18
    - 2nd part : ??? (Older Maybelle. That's when the novel illustration cover will change)

- Aslan's coming of age ceremony is a few months after Maybelle's 14th birthday. In the current chapter he still 17.
    - Bellerophon's real age is different from his official record, because they acknowledged his birth after 1 year. The official record stated that he is 3 years older than Maybelle.
    - the 3rd season has 2 part. The current arc when Maybelle 14 y.o and later years.

8. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    202 :
    Rykell chooses to be a jerk. He ditches Aslan and Arondight the moment he dropped the Hans persona. Rykell teleported his "family and the invited guest (Rolls)" back to the mansion. yeah, the errand ended instantly lol.

Maybelle froze in front of the mansion. The one who greets them is... Bellerophon.
    Scylla teases Phon (who eagerly wait for the lady), and the young man hid his head in embarrassment :blobrofl:

It seems that there is another guest beside Rolls.

9. mcw164

mcw164 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I really thankful for all the spoilers you've posted here. But I have been wondering, why did the Rosickel show Bellerophon differently than the other? And what was the meaning? Do you have any clue? Once again, thank you so much for the spoilers

Savy3725 and Lisianna like this.
  10. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason is simple : Maybelle likes him, and associated him with one of the four components to build Rosickel:blobrofl: (just dig my previous post)

Both in the novel and manhwa, Phon's physical feature was emphasized in Maybelle's mind (white-silver hair, his purple eyes). Even Maybelle didn't knew the reason why she thought about Phon when the main topic is white colour :blobthinkingsmirk:

Rosickel will adjust it's shape based on the master's preference. It's current core is WHITE flower.

In the chap 202, everything else was blur in Maybelle's line of sight when she caught a glimpse of a white robe in front of the mansion. She thought about snow in the wasteland (which is impossible), and realized that she knew this person. The ONLY "white person" in her world.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  11. mcw164

mcw164 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw it was so cute... Thank you once again

Lisianna likes this.
  12. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    204 : OMG. Transcendental of the East finally has her turn. and her relationship with both Rykell and Raul is no good lol. She helped Rykell and Raul when they renew Phon's seal. She communicated with Khan via the large marble stone he held at the ritual.
    <so all of the transcendentals were participated in the ritual>

and Phon's awakening seems incomplete. Rykell is not happy for his disciple's progress..
    I'll be back soon with the proper summary!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  13. Monikg

Monikg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML is?? The gray hair ??? O the blondie???

14. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    My answer :
    Aslan is the blond, and Phon is the silver haired boy.

----------------

The new chapters almost kill my sanity lol
    205-206 :
    - Maybelle is desperate because she wants to have a proper conversation with Bellerophon, and she gets her chance when Rykell confronts Margot Paranelly (Transcendental of the east, ruler of ancient ruins and rocky mountains in the eastern territory, and Galatea's disciple). Rolls helped Maybelle (he left his post and took a walk. Rykell appointed him to protect Maybelle).

- Phon and Maybelle's moments. Maybelle ruined the mood when she told Phon that Aslan also commented that Maybelle became prettier. Phon became a sad lamb <in verge of crying loooool> because he wanted to be the first to meet Maybelle. Phon gave Maybelle a new "gift" : a golden string (it connects both of them).
    <you know, I was hoping for a ring..>

- and the reason why Phon's hibernation ended abruptly: Ampasthoth Pan Dragon did something in the ruins where the ancient beast was sealed, and it disturbed Phon. His magic overpowered Rykell's protection barrier in Phon's room.

-------

hem. a transcendental who rules the "ruins" in her territory and Phon talked about ancient ruins near the imperial castle. This will be interesting...

and I wonder about Galatea's age now. Margot was her disciple... I always got the impression that Galatea is older than Rykell from the beginning.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Belial819, Tofufufu, Minaeli and 11 others like this.
  15. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    207 :
    Abel's brand new appearance. you can see his back in the manhwa (um... chap 40?). Phon teleports himself out before Abel burns him lol.
    now there are 2 people who has telepathic access to Maybelle : Phon and Abel. BUT. Phon could listen or hijack to Abel and Maybelle's private conversation if he wants (thanks to the golden string).

the cutest thing : Abel is angry because Phon wakes up first!!! they are supposed to wake up together because it's a promise.
    (read : it was a forced oath, courtesy of our beloved Rykell Cyclamen). He was surprised when he learn about the emperor's attempt of mind hacking though.

and Maybelle finally realized that Abel always interrupting May-Phon moments, While Phon interrupting Aslan-May, plus Rykell kicked the boys.....

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  16. Monikg

Monikg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks so we just have to wait hahahahhaa

17. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? Does that mean Maybelle has finally noticed Bellerophon's feelings?

Tofufufu likes this.
  18. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    NOT YET...
    She didn't really thought much about it.

And hell brooke loose in 208-209 :

> Maybelle's precious reunion with Abel & Phon became a nightmare. Rykell ditched his meeting and came running because he got the feeling that something bad will happen to his disciple...

> Phon lost his consciousness when Azathoth's magic hijacked his body, and Rykell tried his best to subdue the destructive beast+Azathoth's black magic power. Abel protected Maybelle using his fire elemental power (now he can control it perfectly).

> Maybelle refused to leave the room and sneaked behind Phon under the guidance of Margot (she spoke via the marble stone and Khan got stuck holding it loool). She tried to use the reins (golden string) and discovered that it is literally connected to Phon's heart. Rykell warned her to wait. All of the people inside the room didn't want to injure Phon.

19. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is Bellerophon right?? I hope my ship sails !!

Uncopyright and Lisianna like this.
  20. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    210 :
    - I completely forget that the battle ground is in the garden :blob_teary:. RIP trees and flowers.
    - Phon continued to destroy everything near him, while Rykell tried to froze his disciple's limbs with ice. Rykell told Maybelle that although he didn't want to admit, he really don't have a reason to commit to this "hardship" (aka protecting Phon). If Phon hurt Maybelle, he planned to kick Phon to live outside the mansion.

- Maybelle could read her father's unspoken meaning, Rykell actually also hold some affections to his disciple, and saw a big potential.
    <in a very very very very very very roundabout way>

- Rykell summoned winter season and created sleet to freeze Bellerophon. Phon struggled and the ice repeatedly shattered but still growing. Maybelle took this chance to call the young man. Phon approached Maybelle but he hesitated to attack when Maybelle called his name.

- Maybelle decided to summon spring season, but her power was nothing comparable to Rykell. She picked the most obvious target : Bellerophon. She said that there is always a spring season after a painful winter, and she will show the spring only to him. Flower petals started to rain and touched Phon's hair. Rykell's ice didn't freeze the petals, and finally the ice on Phon's limbs didn't break.

- Phon slowly regained his sense, and Maybelle told him that what happened is not his fault. At first, there was only a single drop of a tear from Phon..but then the tears won't stop...

<the most hilarious comment in this episode is that someone opens a job vacancy to kill Azathoth :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:. That ******* really crossed the line...>

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    Belial819, Tofufufu, Minaeli and 12 others like this.