LCD The Magus Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can i ask something ? Have you edited the early chapters ? Because i really want to read TME but the words just doesn't seem to flow naturally, and i just wanna ask of you haven't edited them yet or something else..

SecondRate likes this.
  2. SecondRate

SecondRate Editor of The Magus Era

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to go over them once again. We have made a few changes later on which we need to implement. Als I think I had already edited some of the earlier ones, but that was when i was a noob. I will take a second look, but i cant say when (will try as early as this weekend)... This novel is one my favourite ones, but I have to be honest, it has a frustrating start and picks up only after ch 6-7 for me (for some even after 20). Some of the things mentioned in the beginning chapters are given a in depth explanation in the current chapters (133-135). The style of this author seems to be...introduce first and give explanation later....fyi for any future readers out there...if you read the prologue and the ch 1 and find yourself wondering "is there a gap"....yes there is. It gets filled in bits and pieces in other chapters.

3. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to feel about the whole gold fire crow bloodline thing.... On one hand it makes you stronger, but on the other hand it seems to limit your potential(?) I don't want him to reject it, since that would be betraying his clan, but I don't want him to be limited... I don't see a resolution to this problem.

SecondRate likes this.
  4. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    The limit to the power is that it only lits up a certain limited amount of meridians. But if you follow the chapter that has been released, and kind of read till the end you might get a hint of what happens next. :p

5. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh.. during this situation why the f*ck would Si Wen Ming go to Ji Hao to give him a warning not to do anything and not go to Man Man? I understand she's young, but she strikes me as a special needs child rather than a princess. Given her penchant for smashing things with her hammer, you'd think she'd be the first thing he would try and get under control when shit hit the fan.

6. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the coming 2-3 chapters. You will read the true meaning of OP'ness :p

Plus: Didnt you get the sequence wrong? SWM gave explanation before the situation with Man Man excalated.

7. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Na, my point is as soon as the Jia clan people showed up he should have gone directly to Man Man to make sure she didn't do something stupid, rather than telling Ji Hao not to be impulsive (he's not an idiot like Man Man).

8. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. That would have made more sense, but I think he hadn't thought about her at that moment (she was after all in her room). But ends with lot OP'ness. When this little event has ended (wont take many chapters), you might see why I said OP ending and brilliant ending on top of that...

9. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    So, commenting on the latest chapter, I am a huge tatsuya shiba fan (look him up if you don't know who he is, there is a shit ton of memes on him). But, while he can do long ranged destruction on the level of Si Wen Ming, he sure as hell can't do it without even looking at what he is doing! Like, damn!

10. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    In the coming chapters there will be moments that will illustrate how much OP'ness some people have. Is not specific to one person though.

That’s one of the offsprings of the ancient god, the Hercules ......

11. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    Man Man paused, then let out a big sigh, rubbed the huge head of the poor frightened crane and said, “but you’re so pretty, I’m just wondering if you taste good

12. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a good novel =D

SecondRate likes this.
  13. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks...:)

I hope you keep enjoying it :)

14. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    How were these Jia clan f*cks not wiped out eons ago? They just seem to make a habit of pissing everyone else off, they're getting kinda boring.

15. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I am assuming their caln is the main villains of this novel. According to the TL not much is said about them till where she has read (she doesn't read too far ahead)...

16. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting the old guy of that Rong tribe betrayed them, now there will be no qualms about Ji Hao taking everything.

SecondRate likes this.
  17. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly...And that after all the slaves Ji Hao sold him....

18. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get how ji hao can resist 100 senior as a junior magus but got easily suppressed by one senior magus with all of his friends and it took 5 mins to get out when he had sky opener.

19. SecondRate

Reading List:
    Link
    The inherited treasure that Iron Yan had used made Ji Hao incapable of using his power. Dont forget, it was a surprise for him to be attacked by Iron Yan. The only or at least the biggest reason Ji Hao was capable to get out was because of the support magic of Shaosi...which seems to be sth like luck....(not confirmed yet).

20. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man Man is so funny,

SecondRate likes this.