Forgotten Title The main villain is not Demon Lord.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by I_am_Novel_Lover, Jul 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I_am_Novel_Lover

I_am_Novel_Lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is a Novel/ Manga, I can't recall. It's been too long I have read this Novel. I can only remember some incidents of the Novel, plz help me finding the title:

Here is some information about the Novel world:
    • It's a world where Demons and Humans hate each other( their fighting is not allowed, I think they have some kind of peace-treaty )
    • There exist Demon Lord ( of course, which is a beautiful female character )
    • Demon Lord have her ministers and army commanders. Like every Demon Lord should have. (and obviously everyone of them are monsters and demons ), among those there are some who want peace with humans and some hate humans to the bones.
    • Although Humans and Demons are not allowed to fight but there are some disputes which occur regularly.
    • Human's land and the Demon's territory is divided by a sea.
    • Also there exist our MC, who have some kind of influence in the world. ( may be a hero, or a king, or son of some influential family ).
    • There's also a Human merchant who trades between Demons ( which is illegal ). MC got to know about this later half of the story. MC and the Merchant are good friends.
    • Ok, I can't remember if it's a Transmigration or, just a normal Novel. ( aaah... my mind's messed-up I can't remember ) :blobsob:

Here is the plot that I remember:

MC got to know that his friend Merchant trades with Demons, and his merchant friend wants to bring him to the Demon Lord to discuss some matter. Obviously there's a guaranty that MC's and his friend's life will be not harmed.

They went to the Demon Lord with the help of ship, obviously it's the merchant's ship.

When they came to Demon Lord, MC and his companions where threated well,{ but those human hating demons were having some disputes humans.}

Demon Lord tells MC that she doesn't want war, she don't want to fight with humans.

After that incident, MC was not able to sleep, he got outside to roam around. Only to encounter with the beautiful Demon Lord. She tells him not to roam around and sleep.

Next morning they got to know that demon lord's one of the lackey have been murdered at night.

Everyone suspect MC. After have some discussion everyone decided that MC will give a trial to prove his innocence. He have to fight one to the powerful demons.

MC proves his innocence by killing that powerful demon.

But at that moment someone tries to snick attack Demon Lord, MC attacks that assassin, only to discover that he is very powerful enemy. The enemy wore dark-dress, and his face was not showing.

When the enemy ran away, they discovered that because of that enemy humans and demons were having misunderstanding. The main master mind was this enemy, because of this enemy the world is in chaos.

After that I left that Novel, and now that I want to read I forgot the Title, plz help me my friends.

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that's a very elaborate description and it's gotten me a bit interested in the novel. I'll camp here, I want to know the title of the novel as well.

I_am_Novel_Lover likes this.
  3. LollipoPReapeR

LollipoPReapeR Frequent visitor of the Yellow Springs Resort

Reading List:
    Link
    > proving innocence of murder by murdering another demon. Ok then.

I_am_Novel_Lover and DiabolicGod like this.
  4. Mifuyuki

Mifuyuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Devil of Boredom

Devil of Boredom Exists.

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels like Tsuyokute New Saga but this happens way later in the story. And I think the latest chapters in manga is about this arc.

6. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the female demon lord wants peace with humans and ropes the MC into helpin her with that, there is Maou Maoyuu Yuusha, but I don't recall anything on the plot outside her enormous tits and a jealous knight girl pining for the hero.

7. I_am_Novel_Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.

Thank you

I have seen it's anime. And I too can't remember anything, except the killer body of female demon lord.
    Ooh... I remember the female demon lord was once kissing the pillow, in which there was picture of the hero. That was hilarious. :blobxd:

8. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There the humans and Demons are at war, and the Demon Lord wants to end it, but both sides are dependent on the war, and there are factions on both sides forcing the war to continue as they benefit from it.

9. I_am_Novel_Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsuyokute New Saga.
    You got that man, now enjoy.